Revolutionary Love - Behind The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she slowed her pace and his shaking began to calm, as the last of his seed was swallowed down into her belly. He laid there, his head back against the couch, his heart beating rapidly. She had taken it all, leaving him exhausted, overwhelmed and without words.

Lev stood bent over, his trembling arm still holding himself up against the doorframe. Totally drained with his trousers full of cum, he watched as Natasha slipped Borya's cock out of her mouth. She rose up to lean over and kiss Borya passionately. Lev watched as their mouths locked, Borya still breathing heavily as he kissed some of his own cum off of her lips. Still topless, her big, beautiful breasts hung docile and soft beneath her. They then embraced, silently holding themselves close together as a tear slowly rolled down Borya's cheek.

Lev wanted to join them. He wanted to experience the intimacy they had just had with one another. Mostly, he wanted to gather Natasha into his arms, just once, after this incredible sexual experience he just witnessed. He wanted to kiss her passionately and feel the soft fullness of her breasts pressing against him. Instead he had to gather his wits about him and make a quick and quiet exit from his hiding place. He reached for his briefcase and silently made his way back thru the dark secretarial room and to the men's washroom, to clean up as best he could before hailing a taxi in the cool Moscow night air.

Natasha was pleased with herself. She was certain Borya, now that he was utterly spent, relaxed and reset, would see things a bit differently in the morning. What she did not realize was that she had also sent Borya's detractor into ecstasy and release as well, so that both men had received an intense, well-needed ball draining. Both had released their tension and anger, washing away the upsets of their heated disagreement.

Later the next afternoon, Natasha was in her office when the latest committee meeting ended and the men filtered out into the hallway. The mood was much more light than the night before and she could hear much chatter and laughing. She suddenly heard a gentle rap on her half open door, and looked up to see Lev standing there. She smiled and beckoned him in. He seemed a bit nervous, which was out of character for him.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I just wanted to thank you," he said.

She looked at him curiously.

"I mean, you said you would talk to him on my behalf. Well, whatever you did...it worked. We're working together and he seems to be in much better spirits today. In fact I've rarely seen him so relaxed and agreeable."

"Excellent!" Natasha beamed, assuming that he had no idea that it wasn't exactly "talking" that had solved the crisis.

He looked at her again with an unusually open, sincere expression on his face.

"I just wanted to say...thank you," he said, looking into her eyes.

Lev then took a few cautious steps towards her, and reached out for her hand. She offered hers to him, her eyebrow slightly cocked, not sure what was going on. He leaned over, closed his eyes and gave her hand a soft kiss, then he paused, and kissed her hand once again. He stood back up and looked at her.

"I really mean it Natasha. Thank you."

In that moment she held her breath. It was the way he said it. That gentle, dreamy tone in his voice. That tone filled with admiration, appreciation and satisfaction. There was only one time that men would speak to her that way. It was after she had made love to someone.

She and Lev looked at each other, then he gave a quick nod of the head, and turned to exit her office. She sat there silently, looking at the door. Suddenly it dawned on her.

The door! Borya's office door. She had left it open just a bit, and had gotten carried away as she worked to pleasure and satisfy her lover. Was it possible...Oh dear God, no no. Everyone had gone home by then...but...how could she be sure? Borya had been loud, that was true...neither of them were paying much attention. What had Lev seen?

As time went on, the efforts to make peace with Germany were starting to gain more unanimous support. Objectors like Lev had found a sweet spot they could agree with, and eventually he ended up moving on to work in another area of the government. But each time he and Natasha would run into one another, perhaps passing on an outdoor path or at a social event, she could feel a warm glow still emanating from him, and the gentle smile of a man who knew some great, special secret.

Without words, Natasha's question was...indeed...more than answered.

12