Revolutionary Love - First Nursing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************

The cellar was noisy and full of smoke. Natasha wound her way down several flights of stairs and entered a busy room buzzing with activity. She eventually found Borya inside a large group of eager recruits and said a quick hello. Happy to see her, he gave her a quick kiss before excusing himself to meet with party representatives before it was his turn to speak.

"I will find you when we've wrapped up," he promised.

The evening began. Speeches were given to eager students keen to support revolution in all of Europe. Natasha brought copies of her articles translated into French, as well as copies of the newspaper. New propaganda was distributed. Natasha and fellow female revolutionary Alexandra Konin both got up and made impassioned speeches promoting the equality of women, the promotion of literacy and support for female workers. They received much applause, and Natasha saw Borya, standing up against the back wall, looking very pleased with her, applauding along with everyone else.

The final event was Borya, who took command of the cellar when he started his speech. The room was lit with a single bulb under which he stood. He spoke of a new world that would wipe out the old, a revolution that would ignite the world and crush the slavery that capitalism imposed. As he spoke his huge shadow stretched along the wall, making his figure dominate the room as he agitated the crowd more and more until they filled the cellar with shouts and applause. His shadow looked ten feet tall as it stood against the white brick wall, the silhouettes of comrade's arms waving and fists pumping from all sides. When he finished and he stood there with the rousing applause and voices thundering in victory. After a moment he gave a nod, then lowered his head and walked back into the crowd. The room was full of energy and excitement as everyone began to push around to speak with him.

Natasha watched the activity at a distance wondering how she would be able to speak with him again. Truth be told, after several hours in the cramped cellar she was a little worn out from all of the excitement, not to mention the thick cigarette smoke. She felt like retreating outside for some cool, clean night air.

Just then, Alexandra, with her notes clasped in her glove-clad hands, came up to Natasha.

"You did very well, Natasha. Excellent speech. I could see Borya was very pleased with you."

Natasha thanked her, but pleaded beginners luck.

"He likes you, you know," she said, going on about Borya.

"Does he?" Natasha said, playing along with her.

Alexandra gave Natasha a sly little grin, then lowered her voice.

"Yes, I could see he was eating you with his eyes like a hot blooded Asian."

"A hot blooded what?"

Alexandra laughed. "He's half Mongolian, Natasha. That's what I meant. In any event, he went on about you for quite some time earlier. He seems very taken."

Alexandra then leaned over and her voice became a little more serious.

"Just be careful you keep your eyes open wider than your heart," she said. "Goodnight, Natasha, and again, good job."

Alexandra had just walked off when this time a familiar voice began speaking to her. She turned to see Borya moving thru the crowd, approaching her.

"I hope she isn't filling your head with terrible stories about me." Borya teased.

"Oh Borya, please..you were brilliant," Natasha replied.

They spoke for a few moments more. This was the last night for him in the city before he returned to Zurich. There was that lingering tension as they both realized this, yet neither spoke up. Natasha had made it very clear the previous evening how she felt about him, but she understood he had more to lose taking chances than she did.

Finally, Natasha felt it was time to wrap things up, if this indeed was the end of their interactions this evening.

"We will meet soon, Borya, I know it. You still have my notes, at any rate..that's one excuse..."

He could not lose her again. Perhaps made brave by all the applause and success of the event, Borya took her hand in his and spoke.

"Natasha, I want to spend a little time with you before I depart. Would it be possible for me to call on you a bit later this evening? I'll find some food and bring it to you, it's the least I can do, feed you."

She was a little surprised at his bold, straightforward request. She had about given up on him. Quickly she found a pencil and wrote down the address of her apartment not too far away.

"I'll try to be there as soon as possible." he said. "I just need to attend to things here for a while, you understand? Please wait for me."

She nodded and gave him a kiss goodbye on the cheek.

Watching her ascend the stairs, Borya felt the excitement and pride of yet another victory on hand.

***************

It ended up taking several hours until he arrived, much longer than she had expected. She had bathed and changed and lit her candles. The apartment was rustic but clean and cozy, with lots of art books and supplies stacked up on the bookcases. On the table she had spread out some of the party propaganda material and looked it over. She sighed. There was still so much work left to be done.

At last she heard a knock on the door. When she opened it, there stood Borya, a bag in hand, looking about as grumpy as could be. He stood, unmoving.

"Ah, you are here at last..is everything alright?" she asked, relieved he had finally shown up.

Borya huffed, shaking his head. He began to gesture as he stepped thru the doorway.

"Oh, the real fun started right after you left. That's why I am late. Some idiot wanted to get into it with me."

"What? I thought everyone there was in support of the party."

"We all want the same thing, Natasha. The problem is, we don't..well, never, usually, agree on how to go about it. It ends up an exhausting exercise in trying to beat sense into their heads."

She could see he was ruffled and on edge. Taking the bag of cheese, bread and meat out of his hands, she walked over to the table and set it down, then dimmed the lamp, making it darker and more relaxing.

"Well you're here safe with me now. My apartment is free of idiots. Sit down on the couch, and I'll get you some tea."

Borya removed his cap and sat down, rubbing his head and grumbling. Natasha moved about quietly, hoping the evening would not be spoiled by all the stress. In a moment she joined him on the couch, handing him a cup of hot black tea.

"Drink," she said.

He took it and sipped. Finally, with a great sigh, he leaned back onto the couch, at last allowing himself to relax.

He then set his cup down. He closed his eyes and shook his head.

"I am so wound up, Natasha. I'm sorry..I get very worked up sometimes, it is difficult to come down. I also must apologize for stinking of cigarette smoke."

She looked at him sympathetically from the other side of the couch. She set her cup down.

"Come here," she said. For a moment he didn't move.

"Come over here, Borya."

Borya moved over, not sure how close to get. He looked at her expectantly.

"First let's take this off," she said, pulling at his rumpled black overcoat. He allowed her to help him off with it, grunting a bit with the effort.

"Now come," she said, her arms outstretched, she put her arm around his shoulder and positioned him so his head was resting on her shoulder. Suddenly being this close to a very attractive woman was an abrupt contrast to the hostility and frustration he had just dealt with. The warmth of her neck and shoulder was soothing and began to unwind him.

"You'll pardon me, but I am not used to receiving such sympathy from a stranger." he said in a mock formal voice.

She considered this, then replied earnestly, "Are we really strangers?"

She had an interesting point. They seemed to have known one another on a deeper level for years. He felt unusually comfortable and safe with her.

"Perhaps not." he admitted.

He allowed himself to relax and settle in, nestling between her shoulder and neck. She could hear him let out a long sigh of relief.

She began to lightly stroke his face with her fingers. This also made him sigh. Her fingers stroked up and down, softly grazing his little beard, then up close to his ears. She ran her fingers in soft circles on his cheeks, which made him softly moan. He started to gently nuzzle his nose into her neck, feeling the first stirrings of arousal intermingled with great contentment.

"Oh Natasha, this feels so very good," he said.

She continued to run her fingers alongside his face. Her soft strokes continued to stimulate and arouse him, as she traced slow circles across his temple and down his cheek, around and around.

"Mmmmm..you naughty girl." he said. "You are making it difficult for me to relax, you know that?"

"Oh, am I?" she asked innocently with a smile. "I'm sorry...I suppose I could stop.." She pulled her hand away from his face.

He sat up then and took her hand, holding it tightly, and with half closed eyes, whispered into her ear.

"Let me kiss you, Natasha, please..."

He leaned over and started to nuzzle her softly with his nose and mouth, until he parted his lips with a sigh and began kissing her. She responded back as they both tingled with immediate sexual desire, their bodies responding in pleasurable unison, their breath coming in soft moans and sighs.

The Iskra-the spark, ignited in that moment.

Reveling in the bliss as their mouths teased and tasted, Borya managed to pull away, catching his breath.

"I want this so badly, Natasha. But starting an affair...it concerns me. I find the "free love" concept that both you and Alexandra promote distasteful and excessive. I mean, merely going from one bed to another..."

"Which is more distasteful then?' she asked. "Loveless kisses in a marriage, or passionate kisses in an affair?"

"Neither are acceptable." he said gruffly.

Natasha wanted to tease him, but she stopped short. At least he had some consideration for what was happening.

"Then I propose this..." she said. Then she leaned over and caught up his mouth in hers, and began to kiss him again. She held his chin in her hand, so that he was unable to pull away. For a moment he tried to resist, then he surrendered as her tongue started to ease it's way deep into his mouth. The provocative French kiss made his cock throb. His protestations fell to the wayside as he reveled in her bold, wonderful penetration of his mouth, her tongue flicking and coaxing.

She released her mouth from his and finished her proposal. He gazed at her, out of breath, waiting.

"We will have an affair," she whispered, "with passionate kisses that are full of love."

Needing her more than anything at that moment, Borya moaned and returned to kissing her. Every bit of his body, mind and soul needed this woman. He kissed her again and again, feeling like he was about to fall off a very steep cliff. Or allowing himself to be pushed off, more accurately.

He released his mouth from her lips began to kiss her neck, one little kiss after another, slowly working his way down. He watched her to be sure she she was receptive to his sensuous exploring. Natasha enjoyed each of his soft, light kisses, sighing lightly to let him know he was on the proper course.

But then Borya did something a little unexpected. When he got to her breasts, which were covered underneath the folds of her dressing gown, he got off the couch and knelt on his knees in front of her. He took his fingers and traced them down around the outlines of her breasts, which were still covered. Very light tracings that she could feel, but just barely. Each circle he made triggered tingles in her nipples and a lovely fluttering between her legs as her clitoris responded with joy. Now it was she that was being teased. Each light, slow circle keeping her on edge, relishing the slow build. His fingers lightly danced over her nipples, then returned to make circles again and again.

He then moved his hands to the side of each breast, unable to hold off. He needed to begin his ritual, his wonderful, sensual breast worship that he had not experienced for so long. He began to softly knead and squeeze as he held them in his hands, moaning as he relished the feel of them. Natasha closed her eyes and sighed. He continued to feel their fullness with the palms of his hands, massaging them rhythmically as he took in their weight and roundness. He wanted to last as long as he could, savoring the anticipation of at last uncovering them.

His lips and tongue were getting impatient, hungry to begin their feast. He had been starving for so long. Still on his knees, he leaned over and pulled the folds of her gown apart, revealing her cleavage more fully. He kissed her there, tempting himself with his first oral contact on them. Hearing her moan, he slipped his finger down and hooked it onto the front of her bra and tugged playfully at it. He looked up at her with questioning eyes and a little sly smile.

"You may remove it." she responded warmly.

Without a word he momentarily stood up, drew back her dressing gown and reached around her back to unhook her black lace bra. Then returning to his knees, he took each strap and pulled slowly them down her arms. More and more of her lovely creamy breasts were being revealed. Then he tugged the bra cups off, revealing her nude, full ripe breasts topped with their soft nipples, sitting like a dollop of pink cream on the tip of each one.

"Oh my goodness" Borya sighed. "Mmmmmmmm...Natasha..so beautiful.."

He looked longingly at her breasts as they hung in front of him, ready for his attention. His private, life long need to nurse had grown intense and impossible to delay. He needed her soft, bare breasts in his hands and then in his mouth, immediately.

Kneeling before her, he took her breasts and began to examine each one. He put the palms of his hands on the underside of each one and gently shaking them until they were bouncing erotically for him. He gently pressed them together from the sides to watch them release and bounce back into place. He traced his fingers over her nipples and watched gooseflesh appear as they responded to his touch. There was nothing in the world so fascinating, so sensual to him than losing himself in the tactile pleasures of a woman's breasts. Here he could play safely, in the refuge of her mystique.

Natasha noticed his enthusiasm and intent. While her breasts always received attention, most men would have eventually been on to other areas of her body to touch and explore. But Borya was down on his knees, fully engaged, fixated on the objects of his worship. He reveled in the fact that he could not get his hands fully around them. Look at how big they were. He was slipping deeper into his fantasy. Mmmmm..what if they were hanging like that, full of milk. Big, milk filled breasts, waiting to nourish him and fill him up. Oh! His cock was just throbbing, he was tingling all over imagining it.

He looked up into her eyes as if a little boy.

"May I feed?" he asked, his hands cupping each breast.

She understood what he meant, although she was a little amused at his terminology and the fact that he asked first.

She smiled. "Yes, you may."

Asking permission was part of the ritual. You cannot just take Mother's breasts and start to suck. You needed to ask her permission. One had to first make sure that Mother was ready with a breast full of milk for her baby. Doing a little begging and tugging and hearing her say yes made it all the more thrilling.

With a deep sigh, he leaned in and took a mouthful of breast between his lips, drawing a soft, creamy nipple onto his tongue. With firm, steady sucking he got the nipple to respond within moments, plumping up for him, getting larger and firmer, preparing for his feeding. Natasha was completely enjoying this process. It was so unusual. It was as if time had slowed down and the outside world and its troubles had vanished. Nothing else mattered. He was completely focused on preparing her body for something very special they would share together.

When he saw that her nipple was fully engorged, Borya latched on and started suckling. Once he had settled in, Natasha gazed at this man, this roaring lion, her determined, headstrong revolutionary, on his knees before her, nursing like a baby. Still fully dressed even up to his jacket, he was almost curled over her lap, as if wanting to block out the world for a while.

Natasha's creative mind was starting to get some ideas on how to enhance this for him, and make it more comfortable if it was going to be a while. But it would require a little adjustment.

"Get up.." she whispered. "Let me lay back on the couch..I will hold you."

His feeding momentarily interrupted, Borya complied and stood up. His mouth and mustache were covered with saliva that he had been using to keep her nipples wet and slippery as he worked them. He watched Natasha set up some pillows and unfold a nearby blanket. Borya removed his jacket and loosened up his tie. He also took the opportunity to straighten his erection in his trousers, allowing it to naturally point upwards as it was currently fully swollen and would be for some time.

Natasha settled back down on the couch and motioned for Borya to join her. She had him lay on his back with his head in her lap and legs outstretched. With his head nestled in her lap, he quickly turned his attention back to her nipple, settling in again and finding a pleasant, sucking rhythm. Natasha began to join him in a way no other woman ever had. She began to softly stroke his head, and again run her fingers up and down the side of his face. Her soft caresses felt wonderful. She approved of his sucking, he thought to himself. She enjoyed having him do it, and wanted him to relax as she provided him a peaceful nest to lay quietly in. Her soft fingers running up and down his face kept him connected to her. He knew she was looking down watching him, seeing him nursing blissfully with his nose and mouth buried in her breast. He enjoyed being watched, he wasn't used to a woman paying this much attention. He wanted her to see, because it felt wonderful to him. He wanted her to see what a good boy he was, keeping her nipple firm and providing her with pleasure as he sucked. He then heard her sigh and start to speak.

"Mmmmmmmm..yes, my little boy is doing such a good job..look at how he suckles at Mother's breast. It makes Mother feel very good."

Borya moaned, overwhelmed.

"Oh Natasha..." he said with urgency. "Yes, yes...talk to me, talk to me."

Natasha wrapped her arms around him, cuddling him closer as he fed.

"Look at how hungry my little boy is. Yes, he needs Mother's milk. He'll work hard to get her milk flowing..."

Yes he would, Borya thought. He would make Mother's breasts feel wonderful and release all of that warm milk for him. He started to get more excited and began to suck more vigorously, accidentally giving her a little bite. He heard Natasha let out a small squeal.

"Naughty boy!" she scolded. "No nipping."

He moaned an apology, but he was still very excited and her little squeal really turned him on. Natasha, holding his head in her arms, looked over at the front of his trousers. His hips were slowly thrusting up and down, up and down. When his trousers became taut as he lifted up, she could see he had an erection.

Natasha went back to murmuring to him.

"Look at this naughty boy. So naughty letting himself get so hard and swollen as he suckles."

Borya groaned. Oh yes, yes, he was so big and hard. He wanted her to see how hard he was. She had no idea how arousing this was, how fulfilling and how needed. He lifted up his hips slightly, showing her the outline of his thick cock.

"Just look at that," she continued. "Look at how big he is. What is Mother going to do with her naughty little boy? He's gotten himself so worked up."