Revolutionary Love - First Nursing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Borya squirmed as she held him in her arms, his eyes still shut and mouth stuffed with breast.

"I think my little boy needs a good milking." she went on. "He just can't lay still..I'll bet it's been such a long time since he's had his balls properly drained."

She had Borya writhing at that point. She reached over and began to run her hand up and down his thigh, coming close to, but not touching, his penis. He groaned and tried to thrust himself closer to her hand, desperate to feel it envelope his aching cock. After she teased him by stroking his thighs for a few moments and avoiding his cock, she slipped her soft, firm hand over the bulge in his trousers and started to squeeze rhythmically.

His mouth came off her breast and he cried out in pleasure. Her heart leaped, hearing him feel so good. He was so responsive, with such a lively cock and lots of moaning. She kept up her steady rubbing as she felt him throb continually under her hand. His hips followed her lead, matching her caresses with instinctual steady thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm..I can feel my naughty little boy's cock in his trousers, how it aches and throbs. " she said. "Think of how swollen the head is by now..how thick that shaft must be. Why don't we let it out so we can play with it?"

Her fingers began to work the buttons of his trousers, undoing them one by one. His hips never stopped moving. His breath came in pants now, his heart beating quickly in anticipation. He had never experienced such a rush as allowing this beautiful woman to guide him thru this experience of sexual reawakening. He felt like he was in school again, hard as a rock, with an eager, demanding cock between his legs, driving him to distraction.

Natasha popped open the last button and gave a tug on the waist of his trousers, indicating for him to pull them out of the way. He took each side of them and pulled them down. After a moment, he slipped his fingers under the waist of his underwear. Natasha watched as they slid down over his groin, his firm erection revealed, swollen and bouncing, rooted in a nest of reddish brown pubic hair.

She always found that first revealing moment fascinating. Borya's cock was wonderfully thick and firm, such a turn on. She imagined taking a hold of it in her hand and guiding it into her pussy, bouncing on it until he was crying with pleasure.

She returned her thoughts to the present, taking her finger and tracing lightly around the head of his penis. Borya's breath was steady but labored as he felt the delicious agony of her teasing touches. She sensuously ran her finger up and down the sensitive underside, just under the head, until he was squirming and moaning. The intensity of the way she controlled him with just a soft touch was as exquisite as it was maddening.

Borya spoke, looking up at her, desperate. "Milk me, please...milk me.." he begged.

Natasha gently guided Borya's mouth back to her breast.

"Back to the nipple." she coaxed, getting him to latch on again. Once he was reattached, she granted his request and started to pleasure him in earnest. She took her hand, wrapped it around his thick, hard cock and began to stroke. His back arched and he groaned. Ohhh, how good this felt! He wanted to watch her work his cock, but she insisted he stay sucking, he had milk to work for. He intently listened to her whisper naughty things to him.

"Such a big cock...throbbing and aching...needing release. It has to be held tightly and firmly stroked. Mother will drain all of the milk, every drop of it...otherwise her little boy will be frustrated and keep begging...Mmmmmmmmm..feel how wet it is getting.."

Borya's cock was lubricating up nicely, leaking down into her fingers, making her firm stroking slicker and faster. His muffled moans increased as waves of pleasure hit him again and again, moving him close to the edge of endurance. Natasha started to sigh, aroused by watching herself encouraging this headstrong man to lose control, and how he had begged her to allow him to do so.

"Mother's milk is starting to flow." she moaned. "Good boy, making her release her milk."

Borya joined her in moaning, as his hand started kneading her breast, starting a smooth, milking rhythm. He imagined her breast to be filled with creamy, warm milk. He would help massage it out of her, gently kneading and working to encourage bursts of milk to fill his hungry mouth. He heard Natasha continuing to moan above him and imagined her feeling delicious sensual pleasure with each milky spray she released. Feeling close to the edge of orgasm, he broke away from feeding to watch her rapidly stroking his cock. Natasha too, watched as she firmly worked his member with a relentless rhythm.

"Give for Mother..that's a good boy."

Borya threw his head back, eyes tightly shut, on the edge. She leaned down and kissed him. His lips held hers until he could no longer control himself.

"Natasha...ooh, my darling, I'm going to climax...keep stroking...keep stroking...Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

He panted thru clenched teeth as the intensity reached its peak, and his cock went into glorious, pleasurable spasm. He let out an incredibly intense cry as he began to ejaculate, thick spurts of cream shooting up into the air and onto her breasts and shoulders. He was shaking and moaning and she held him tightly in her arms as his cries turned to sharp sobs. Surprised, Natasha held him closer to her and started to gently rock him in her arms. He was still shaking and moaning, tears at the corners of his eyes. The release was so intense he had started to cry. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly as she rocked him, giving him time for the wave of emotions to wash over him as he softly whimpered. After a few moments he started to quiet down and his shaking settled. His breathing became steadier and he let out several long sighs, sedated and safe in her arms. When he at last opened his eyes, Natasha brushed her fingers across his face and started to speak.

"My goodness...you must have been saving up for a month. When was the last time..."

"Last night." he admitted quickly.

Natasha smiled. "You...masturbated right after we parted?"

"Of course I did. Damned near woke up the entire hotel."

They both laughed. She was flattered of course, but also amazed at the size of his creamy load, there was so much of it.

"I do tend to make a big mess, I apologize." he said. Then he sat up and nuzzled into her neck.

"I want to make love to you properly, Natasha. Don't send me home until we do. Let me make you feel good. Teach me how to touch you, how to pleasure you as you did here for me."

She kissed him and got up. After they cleaned up and she had slipped back into her dressing gown, they talked and laughed and ate most of the food he had brought. Energy restored, he made love to her twice that evening. What they did not fully realize was that his private desires and her attending to them were to create a powerful bond that was to become a cornerstone in their relationship. Many times Borya would become that needy child, and Natasha would learn how to put out the many emotional fires that were yet to burn. With the revolution coming, she was to find her place as many other women would do, working for their rights in a new age and standing alongside their men. Her adventure would begin the next year, when she received a telegram from Borya exclaiming:

"The people are in full rebellion. The tsar has abdicated. The time has come! We are going home, Natasha. Home!"