Reward for Devotion

Story Info
A fallen paladin is rewarded for his service.
1.7k words
4.55
4.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The white silken curtains billow softly as a warm breeze drifts in through the arched windows. A soft light cascades between them and warms the sheets on the large, rounded bed that Aiden lays in.

His eyes flutter and he emits a low groan. His vision is blurry and slowly focuses on the tall arched ceiling above him. Marble with gold engraving and decoration etched in decorative patterns.

In a sudden flash, his eyes widen as his memories flood back into him. A battlefield, an orcish horde descending upon his troop. A speech, a final stand, a stalwart banner waving in the harsh wind as he readies his kite shield, adorned with the sigil of his goddess, and draws his sword. He charges. Nothing.

He bolts upright as he remembers, panting, his bare chest muscled and toned from his years of service as a paladin for the goddess. Bare? He looks down at himself. He wore nothing beneath the sheets. And what's more peculiar, the scars that crossed his abdomen and chest were gone. He lifts a hand and brushes it across his shoulder, no aches? No injuries at all to be found, why was he in what he assumed to be an infirmary back at the temple?

He freezes in place as a realization slowly dawns over him. He isn't injured, he is dead.

As he sits for a moment trying to process this, he hears a soft fluttering. Lifting his head, he sees her. The most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes upon.

She has a warm smile and deep golden eyes. A narrow face is framed by long, wavy golden hair that drifts down her shoulders and over a tight fitting white cloth that wraps around her large breasts. Her toned abdomen is fully on display and a long skirt flows from her hips to her ankles. Her most stunning feature, however, is the pair of white feathered wings outstretched to either side of her shoulders.

"Aiden?" She asks, her voice seems to echo across the walls and hum like a sweet melody, comforting and alluring in equal measure.

"Were we victorious?" Are his first words. A deep, rough voice that somehow masks the angel's kindness in tone.

A smile crosses her lips and she takes a few steps forward into the room. "The Golden Brigade suffered heavy losses, their commander, you, included. But they held steadfast, the temple and the township were unharmed and the people are safe," she promises him.

He sighs in relief, his shoulders relaxing and his head dropping. "Then I've fulfilled my duty," he says quietly in acceptance.

"More so than you realize," the angel says, "welcome to Elysium. My name is Essarah, I was your guardian angel in your life, and I am one part of your eternal reward for your devotion, and your sacrifice." Essarah steps her foot back and bows deeply, her arms outstretched to the sides in a form of submission.

Aiden furrows his brows. "Reward? I didn't devote my life to her righteousness for a reward?" He exclaims, sitting upright in his bed and gazing at the angel. Despite his words, he felt himself stirring beneath the covers looking at her. "I didn't sacrifice myself for a reward, I did it for the people of Rilfeld. I did it to protect the innocent."

Essarah's smile widens. "Precisely," she praises, taking another step forward, nearly reaching the foot of the bed that Aiden laid naked in. "You devoted yourself so fully to her cause, you never wed, you never settled, and you never had a chance to enjoy the pleasures of life."

She reaches behind her, fiddling with a tie for the silk holding her breasts to her chest. "Your fight is over, holy knight of Adresa. The battle is won, and you've earned a reward, whether you wished for it or not," she says as she slowly pulls the cloth away, revealing her large but perky globes to Aiden.

He gulps, unable to take his eyes off of her beauty. He reaches a hand forward and caresses her abdomen with the back of his fingers. He looks up into her eyes.

She was right, he never had a chance to feel a woman's touch, despite 44 years of life, he never pursued such pleasures no matter how hard they gripped at his mind.

She lifts her knee and places it on the bed. Shifting her weight to crawl up onto the white sheets. Aiden leans back onto his elbows as she straddles him, her skirt pooling above her knees.

Her delicate hands brush against his cheeks and she pulls, drawing him to her lips and embracing him in a kiss. His eyes flutter closed as they meet and she hugs him close against her, her breasts pressing against his chest.

He was in heaven, she felt so warm, so soft against his skin, a polar opposite to the life he had led.

Essarah remains in his lap for a long time, her lips pressed against his. He feels himself growing beneath the covers, harder and harder the longer she sits on him.

She feels this, no doubt, as she smiles and giggles into the kiss. Pulling back just an inch or two to look him in the eyes. She begins gyrating her hips, rocking herself back and forth on his lap. He can't help but moan as the pressure is applied up and down his member.

"This..." he moans out between breaths, "This isn't sacrilege? In her heaven, should we be doing this?" As he asks, his hand draws up to the back of her head, unable to keep himself off of her.

Essarah giggles sweetly at this, "Aiden, I was sent to greet you by the goddess herself. Your deeds did not go unnoticed, now just sit back and enjoy," she urges him.

Nodding slowly, in awe and disbelief, he lays back against the soft headboard as Essarah moves on top of him. She sits back and her hands creep up, gently tickling at his lower abdomen before they hook at the top of the sheets. She looks him in the eyes and smiles as her hands draw the covers down, revealing his tip, 8 inches below it, and further before the sheets come to a rest at his lower thighs.

His breath hitches when she lays down between his legs and wraps her small fingers around the base of his cock. Lifting it up, she winks before drawing her beautiful lips to the soft tip, kissing it lightly.

Her puckered lips make their way down and back up the underside before coming to rest at the tip once more. She then leans forward, never breaking eye contact with the devotee, and she presses the tip in between her lips.

Her tongue swirls around his length as she lowers and lowers, expertly taking every inch inside her. It takes every ounce of strength for Aiden to not buck his hips up into her throat, but she goes that far anyway.

Her lips reach his hilt, his cock buried deep in her throat as she swallows around it. Aiden is in bliss, the warm mouth of the angel was the most pleasure he had ever experienced. His hands grip at the sheets to his sides as he looks down at her.

Her head begins bobbing up and down, her lips dragging up to just below the tip before plunging back down again. She lets out soft moans and hums around him that vibrate and intensify the pleasure.

"That's... wow..." is all he can think to say as he shifts and squirms beneath her. A sight to behold given his strength and stature.

She continues like this, her fingers digging into the inside of his thighs for several moments. When she feels him throb in her mouth, she pulls herself upward, popping his tip from her lips and pulling herself backward.

"Why did you stop?" He asks, somewhat desperately as his wet member ached at the loss of the warm hole that was working him so expertly. It twitches and throbs before she takes hold of it again.

She answers his questions by crawling up into his lap once again. Pulling at her skirt, she lowers herself into a sitting position once again. He twitches as he feels a new sensation, warmth pressed against his cock like before.

Essarah grinds herself against him, the activity hidden by her skirt that covers them both. His head presses back and he moans louder than before.

Driving herself forward, the angel angles herself before pressing her big, round ass backwards, plunging his cock into her. Her wings flutter and tremble and she lets out a long, happy sigh to match his.

She sits back further and further until she rests with him buried entirely inside her. She gives him a moment to get used to the feeling before her hips start moving again.

First a slow grinding sensation, back and forth as she works him inside of her. Then she picks up the pace, bracing herself leaning forward over him and bouncing up and down. Soft clapping can be heard between them as the stare lovingly into each other's eyes.

He won't last long, and she knows it. He's squirming and thrusting up to meet her movements, fucking her in time with the pace that she sets.

"I'm going to... oh..." he moans in warning. She cuts him off before he can finish by dragging him into another kiss. They hug tightly as their movements quicken and quicken before he gives one final thrust.

A wave of pleasure washes over both of them as he begins to release inside her. His hand grips at her lower back, trying to bury himself deeper than he has to offer.

They remain like that for several moments as he pumps over and over into her in pure and total bliss.

Slowly, his panting begins to subside and he releases her. But she doesn't leave him be. She slides up beside him in the bed and cradles him close to her. They draw the sheets back up to cover both of their bodies.

Her hand stokes his hair and she pulls him close to her chest. Humming softly, she comforts him as he comes down off of his high, his first orgasm with a woman.

They lay there together until he falls asleep in her arms. He had a brand new life ahead of him, and she'd be there with him through it all.