Rewarded Ch. 03

Story Info
Being Neighborly.
6.2k words
4.68
30.9k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
243 Followers

This work is inspired by "The Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

Now that I had had a night and morning of the wildest sex of my life, what should I do? I idly reached for my phone, then remembered I had left the smoking remains of it and my tablet in the garbage. "Can you restore those," I asked Power, knowing by this point that she would know what I meant. Suddenly, my phone, undamaged and fully charged, was back in my hand, and I could see my tablet on the coffee table, where it had been before this started. I woke it up, not seeing any messages, and began idly browsing the internet, as one does when thinking and not really looking.

As I ran through random things on the net, checking various sites, I rattled off a few basics to Power. No getting sick anymore, no shaving or haircuts (I could control my hair, instantly getting any style I wanted), always in shape (I had already improved it a bit and considered de-aging back to 22 or something, but I was fine with my age if I could be in shape with no effort, and again I was trying not to do anything too strange that I would have to involve my family in before I saw them again), phone always charged and with a crazy good connection, automatically showered and teeth brushed if I didn't feel like doing it myself, clothing always clean, bed (I changed the bedroom back to normal) always made, etc. I felt almost stupid using this for such mundane stuff; I was really just rattling off the first things that were coming to mind.

As I ran out of mundane things, I thought about my wife, Charlie. I could turn her into an 18 year old fuckbunny that would make Lisa look plain, but I decided to stick to my original plan for now and leave my family alone (mostly, I did throw in a 'safety' that would let me do things and have them not notice). While there's much to be said for fuckbunnies, the fact is that I love Charlie and my 18 year old twins (we had them late). I was torn about what to do about them.

'Who am I? What makes me me?' I could do anything now, but if I changed too much, would I still be me? If I made my wife's 45 year old body 18 and made her want to be my nonstop sex toy, then I'd be changing the things that make her a wonderful partner, friend, companion, and mother, if not the most active lover. My kids were perfectly normal teens, in terms of fighting, whining, selfishness, ingratitude, learning, and surprises, and all the other things that go with being a teen boy and girl about to graduate from highshool. I could take those negatives away, but then they wouldn't be my kids. (And, yes, I could admit to myself that my daughter was hot; the thought of sex with her did cross my mind before I firmly banished it.)

I wanted loads of sex with beautiful young women, but I didn't want to upset my lifestyle. it was a contradiction.

I decided to go out for another walk and see if any ideas came to mind. It had worked the last time. I didn't get far this time, though. I had just reached the sidewalk when Beth Ralston, our neighbor across the street, waved at me. Tools spread on the lawn indicated that she was getting ready to do some gardening; Beth was big on gardening. Although we weren't close friends with the Ralstons, gardening served as a connection between Beth and my wife.

Beth is 38 and works part time as a nurse (her husband Mike is a doctor, and a bit of a jerk, which is partly why I didn't hang out with Beth very much). They have an 18 year old daughter of there own, Melissa; she wasn't friends with either of my kids, though she was in the same class as Thomas. I took a good look at her: Beth is about 5'8", slender, with subtle curves. Her neck-length light brown hair, usually worn loose, was pulled back in a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes while gardening. I had always thought her a very attractive woman, in that abstract sense where married men, knowing they already have their partner, notice these kinds of things.

"Is Charlie in? I wanted to ask her for tips on these roses. Yours have been doing much better than mine," she asked.

"Charlie and the kids are out of town this weekend, visiting family," I replied. "I was supposed to go too, but work got in the way," I added conversationally.

"Damn," she said, looking at our garden. "Hers are beautiful; my bushes grow and grow, but don't put out any buds."

"You're talking to the wrong guy, Beth," I replied, smiling. "I know nothing about plants, as you well know."

"You and Mike, a couple black thumbs," she laughed, giving me a double thumbs down for emphasis.

I laughed a little in response, then asked "Where is Mike?" trying to sound causal. I had been subtly eyeing her up. I already had half an idea, and was wondering why I hadn't thought of it earlier.

"He's at the hospital, doing rounds this weekend," she replied.

Perfect. Not that I couldn't have dealt with it had he been home, but one less thing to worry about. I had Power have her think it was perfectly reasonable and a great idea, then asked her if she'd like to join me for a swim (I had left the pool for now) before returning to her gardening. Of course, she agreed. I was worried for a second about Melissa, but as soon as I thought of that, she casually threw in that she was at her grandmother's house for the holiday. Beth went back into her house to get a swimsuit, while I headed back and changed into my trunks (I could find things again, now that my room was back to normal). I got a couple cans of soda for us, and then let Beth into the yard. I knew that she knew we didn't have pool, but at no point in this had she indicated this was strange.

I put the soda on the patio table (it came with the pool chairs) as she arrived. She was wearing a short terrycloth robe, open, over a fairly modest one piece suit, and flipflops. She sat down on one of the chairs, her robe opening in what might have been an interesting way in a less modest suit, and thanked me for the soda.

"Why hasn't she noticed I suddenly have a pool?" I asked Power, who appeared sitting on one of the empty pool chairs.

"Unless you tell me otherwise, I simply have people ignore any inconsistencies that are generated, as you requested earlier (I guess I had, indirectly, when I had been playing with Lisa's body on the way from the ice cream shop). If you would prefer, I could change it so you always had a pool, but you have expressed reluctance for such changes, as they will effect anyone who might have had cause to interact with the pool in the past," she explained. "For example, your family would now have had a pool and would have interacted with it all this time, which would change some of your specific history. Your son would be on the swim team instead of the soccer team, for example, as he would have spent much more time swimming as opposed to practicing soccer in the backyard."

I noticed during all of this that Beth was just sitting quietly on a pool chair, her arm extended, reaching for the soda but stopped midway, breathing but otherwise looking spaced out. I guess this was what happened when I talked to Power and nothing else was going on; other people would just 'pause' and not notice the passage of time.

"Just leave it like this. You're right, I don't want to change things in the past unless I mean to. Actually, just leave the pool; no harm in having it going forward if it won't change anything in the past," I added, making my first permanent change. I figured no one would mind.

Power vanished, sensing I was done talking to her, and Beth 'reanimated' grabbing for her (still cold) soda. She took a long swig of it, then put it back on the table, dropping her robe on the chair. We walked over to the pool, Beth stepping out of her flip flops at the edge, and jumped into the deep side. We each swam a bit, splashed each other a couple times, and then settled on the steps in the shallow end of the pool to sit and soak. I got out briefly to grab the sodas and set them on the edge of the pool, in easy reach.

Wanting to move things along, I made her totally relaxed and trusting; I was now her dearest and closest friend, in whom she could confide anything. She leaned back against the edge of the pool, stretching her legs and relaxing, looking much more comfortable in my presence than she had just before. I admired her flat belly (the suit might be one piece, but it wasn't particularly loose) and long legs. Her top covered her breasts completely, and the one piece was very high necked, almost but not quite having a collar. The wet fabric clung to her curves, showing off her well-shaped breasts, though. They were about medium sized, much smaller than Lisa's but good handfuls, as well as I could judge.

"So how are things going?" I asked, which drew a sour look from her. Not well, it seemed. Now that I was her best friend, I got an earful of what a self-centered bastard Mike was, in some of her own choice words. I had never heard her talk like this before, but then again up to now I had been the random neighbor she barely knew whose wife she traded gardening tips with. Hearing negative things about Mike was not a shock (I didn't now him well, but things I had heard from Charlie over the years hadn't left me with a great impression), but it was still surprising hearing it from his wife, who was at least publicly quite devoted to him. Mike apparently liked to spend lots of money on golf, but badgered her about money spent on herself or their daughter, and didn't take kindly to being reminded of that fact. He was also apparently quite up on himself for making much more money than she did. "He had the nerve to complain about the money spent on Melissa's tutor!" she raged. "Five hundred bucks for a new putter is fine," she spat, "but fifty to help your kid with advanced algebra is a waste of money," she continued, shaking her head sadly.

"How's the sex going?" I asked, getting down to the nub of things. She looked slightly shocked for a second; I was still a guy friend, so I guess my previous change hadn't quite covered that. I made her ok with anything I asked, and her expression settled down.

"Same as usual," she shrugged, casually. "He wants me to give him a blowjob, then lay back and spread my legs. As long as I do that twice a week, he's happy. But god forbid I should ask him to do anything. I can't remember the last time he made me cum; I always have to handle myself," she put in, pantomiming thrusting a dildo into herself.

Perhaps I made her a little too open, but I ran with it. "You mean with a beautiful woman like you, he's not willing to really make love?" I asked.

"Thanks," she replied, laughing sadly. "I needed to hear that." She sighed. "No, he doesn't like kissing, or fondling or giving oral, really giving anything for that matter. He just wants to stick it in somewhere and get his rocks off. But enough about my problems," she said, trying to lighten things. "How are you and Charlie doing?"

"Ah, things are fine, if a bit...inactive," I replied. "We don't really do anything like that anymore." I didn't say a thing about Lisa or Power, of course. I filled her in on some recent events with the kids, and we talked about kids and schools for a bit; all our kids were graduating this year, so we actually had a lot in common regarding the challenges of getting ready for college.

I was really enjoying our conversation and getting to know Beth in depth after having known her on an acquaintance basis for a couple years. I felt bad for her; I would have to see if there was anything I could do to help her out. My first thoughts were of having Mike run over by a truck on his way home, but that was way too much of an overreaction to what seemed to be mild assholeism and slightly neglecting his wife. Punishable offenses in my book, but not death penalty worthy. He still deserved something, but I'd wait until I came up with something both less violent and less messy, and more in line with the severity of the crime.

Eventually the talk and the sodas ran out, so I went in to get some more drinks. When I came back out, Beth was swimming a couple lengths, and we decided to move to the pool chairs when she finished. I handed her another drink. "Thanks," she said as she took it from me, smiling as I sat next to her. The smile added to her beauty, and she was looking very good to me, in a not abstract way now, especially since her suit was both tight and mildly transparent from being wet. I also noticed that despite this supposedly being something to do 'before she got back to gardening,' she seemed in no hurry to leave.

We talked some more about schools, and somehow (I steered the conversation, but not too hard) got into talking about sexual history. "My first time was a backseat fuck that was over almost before it began," she confided. "The guy shot his wad on entry," she continued, laughing ruefully.

I laughed in response. "I wasn't quite so bad with my girlfriend, but I wouldn't say I put in a star performance that first time."

"We all go through such things to grow up," she said. "The thing is, Tom, you grew up," she said, suddenly serious. "Mike didn't. He's still selfish," she said with exasperation. "Sexually and in other things. He wants his toys, he wants to play with them, and he doesn't want to be told to do things." She took a breath, looking away as she spoke. "I bet you don't screw like a kid anymore."

This is what I had been waiting for. I wanted to see if I could go for it without any more artificial help. I reached over and touched her leg. "You deserve to make love like a woman. Not be fucked like a girl," I said, rubbing up and down her leg very gently. I was still well within friendly territory, waiting to see how she would react.

She hesitated for a few seconds, still looking away into the distance, then turned her face to mine and brought it forward. I took the hint and leaned in, kissing her. The kiss held on for a long time, and then, seeing her not pulling back in regret or anything, I moved my hand from her leg to her belly, then slowly (still hesitant in case there was any negative reaction) moved it up to cup her breast. She sighed with pleasure around our kiss as my hand massaged her tit, and at last opened her mouth to allow my tongue to enter. A moment later, still liplocked, I slid my hand up and over, into the top of her swimsuit, stretching it a bit so I could reach awkwardly down to her breasts, and she broke away from the kiss to gasp as my hand landed on bare flesh, my thumb flicking across her nipple. She arched slightly into my hand, but this motion had the unfortunate result of pulling the suit taught, and my hand popped out, letting the suit snap back onto her hard, drawing a light exclamation of pain. Looking annoyed, she pulled her arms out and rolled down the top of her suit, baring her upper body fully to me, putting her firm tits on display for me, then pulled my hand back to her chest at a more comfortable angle.

My mouth now unoccupied, and her tits now bare, it made sense to bring the two together. I leaned over and took her other boob in my mouth. I licked her nipple a couple times with the full length of my tongue, then applied my lips, covering as much tit as I could get. Beth was loving every sensation, the sort she apparently didn't receive often from Mike, moaning lightly and holding both my hand and head to her body. My free hand reached under my own body (at a rather awkward angle, leaned over as I was), and I lightly ran it over her inner thigh. At that angle, it couldn't do much but lie there and stroke gently, but she seemed to like it, and she squirmed a little, pushing her still covered crotch toward my probing hand, trying to get some contact. I was in no hurry, and I was sure to telegraph that to her. I was sending a message: I was prepared to take the time to do this right, unlike some people.

With a little more wiggling, I managed to get my hand into the rolled up waist of her suit, having to let go of her breast with my mouth and moved back up to kissing her to get a good enough angle. I continued messaging her other breast as I slipped my hand under the wet fabric. Her hips rose up to urge me along, and when I still was having difficulty due to the constriction of the suit, she picked herself up slightly, allowing me to slide the suit the rest of the way down her body. She flicked the crumpled cloth away with her legs, and finally I was able to touch her now bare cunt. I then slid my hand around, cupping her bare ass for a moment, pulling her into me gently.

"I know we shouldn't be doing this, but I don't give a damn," she said, kissing me again. "I'll worry about it later." For variety, I moved to Beth's other tit, having been working one of them for while. She appreciated the change and responded with low groans as my hand repeatedly messaged her, throwing in pinches and flicks to her nipple, which had been erect already but rose even higher under my ministrations.

Meanwhile, my other hand had come back around and begun to play around the edges of her cunt, first stroking the inside of her thighs, pulling them farther apart to spread her pussy wider, then stroking around the edges of her pussy, making a short side trip around to her anus for a brief tickle. Her hips began to move with a regular motion, that involuntary message women give that they are ready to fuck. With my fingers nearing her slit, she began to squirm, trying to get them in. After holding back for a second, I used two fingers to slightly spread the outer lips, while I used the middle finger to enter her slit tentatively, not actually penetrating her channel yet, just teasing the outer parts. Beth gasped her welcome, as her hips thrust upward. "Oh Tom, yes," she groaned. "More!"

My middle finger slid around into her wet gash, covering all the territory inside her slit, then I lined up and actually moved into her vagina proper. Her hips again rose to meet my probing finger, and I went in slowly, making sure she was liking what I was doing. I quickly realized I needn't worry, as she was completely into it. I increased my speed, until my finger was moving at almost the speed of a real fuck; her hips were pistoning back and forth, her moans loud and pleased. The combination of a finger fuck with me alternating between which tit I was massaging was driving her quickly to orgasm. I knew she was close to cumming, so I added a second finger into her cunt, then moving my thumb to the top of her slit and rubbed her clit gently as I thrust. Her breathing came in ragged gasps, then I rapidly moved my thumb around across her clit. She exploded, jerking back and forth so hard I had to stop playing with her tit to hold on to her, lest I be dislodged from her pussy. I bore down in earnest again once I had a good grip, driving her even higher; her pussy was clamping on my fingers so much I worried they might come out bruised, as she rode through wave after wave. Finally I eased up, and her spasms and screaming began to subside. I had left my 'don't pay attention to things by the pool' command in effect, otherwise I was sure there would have been many calls to the police and much neighborhood gossip. I stopped moving, leaving my hands where they were; one with 2 fingers resting in her cunt and one holding her up from behind, and watched her face. She continued spasming lightly for a bit, but finally her breathing slowed and she came back to herself. "So, Beth, did you like it? I couldn't tell," I joked as I pulled my finger from her pussy.

"I liked it about as much as I've ever liked anything," she answered through hooded eyes, voice throaty and sensual. After another minute, seeing she could now support herself, I let go of her. She sat up on the chair, then patted the chair beside her. "Lie down, it's your turn, now," she said.

I was on my back in a second, and Beth had my cock in her mouth instantly, taking me straight to the root. She was a hell of a cocksucker; natural learned skill rather than imparted as I had to do for Lisa. I understood why Mike wanted regular blowjobs, though he didn't have to be a dick about it. She sucked hard and her tongue swirled soothingly around up and down my cock. I luxuriated in this for a minute, then I decided I wanted to do a little more. I tapped Beth on the head to get her attention, and when she looked up at me, my cock never leaving her mouth, I motioned for her to turn around and straddle me.

Murakami
Murakami
243 Followers
12