Rewarded Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got the idea quickly, only raising an eyebrow as if to ask if I was sure, and then she flipped over and I was staring up at her cunt. She took a wide stance over me (as wide as she could on a pool chair), so her lips were spread open before me, and I could see she was still highly aroused, whether from her orgasm or from the blowjob, I couldn't tell. I licked around her cunt, bringing my hands up so I could play with her ass, probing her a little bit but not too much. I brought my tongue up and played near her clit, then touched it lightly, causing her body to jerk; this had the pleasant side effect of moving her on my cock just right, and she upped her suction in response, drawing a corresponding jerk from me. I made an arrow with my tongue and drove it home. She stiffened again, letting my cock out into the air for a second as she groaned with pleasure, then went back down even harder on me.

I knew I couldn't last much longer, and I wanted to feel this beautiful cunt around my cock. "Beth, I've got to have you," I said. "Get on me." She hesitated a second, her sucking slowing down but not stopping. I could feel her trying to decide if she wanted to do this, and I didn't intervene. If she decided no, I would be happy enough continuing this for now; I really did think of her as a friend by this point, so I wasn't going to make her do anything. I would be even happier if she wanted to go further, though.

She let me out of her mouth and turned over, spreading her legs on both sides of my hips, her open cunt hanging over my upraised erection. I let her stay there for a second, and after a palpable pause she reached down and gently gripped me, moving my head to the entrance to her vagina, seating me in her and then slowly lowering her body onto it. She dropped slowly but steadily, and when she was all the way down, she leaned forward to kiss me. We kissed for several seconds as our pubes ground into each other, making circles with me all the way inside her, then she broke the kiss and reared back over me, cowgirl style, back arched and breasts proudly thrust forward, and began moving her hips slowly up and down on my cock, moving her body to give her tits maximum bounce with each motion. The sensation was wonderful, and the view was even better, as I looked up at this beautiful woman driving her cunt down on me, her tits bouncing and shaking with her movements. I reached up and grabbed onto her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze before sliding off and taking just the nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, twisting and pulling and rubbing on them as she moved faster and faster on me.

I lay there and let he use me, and after a while her legs gave out on her and she collapsed onto me, tits pillowing on my chest, head resting on my neck. "Tom, get on top," she panted. "I've got to have more." I pulled out for a second, and rolled her over onto her back, and she spread her legs eagerly, raising her open cunt toward me and pulling me down with her arms wrapped around me. I lined up and slid my cock back in easily, then began pounding her hard, going right back to the same speed she had been riding me at, then faster. Her hips rose up to meet each thrust, her arms gathered me in tightly, holding her upright and pressing her breasts into my chest, her legs wrapped around my hips to also have another way to pull me in. We were both already pretty worked up from when she was riding me, so it only took a moment until she came, with a combination of gasps, groans, and moans. Her spasming cunt drove me over the edge, too, and I came with jet after jet after jet washing down the walls of her vagina and out around my cock.

We lay on the pool chair, recovering. After a soft kiss, I got off her and she cuddled into me, her head on my shoulder. "Tom, this is one of the happiest moments in my life, but I'm going to spoil it by worrying," she said. "How can I ever face Charlie again? What if I get pregnant, what if...?"

"Don't worry about Charlie. I love her as much as ever. What you and I have is something that's between us. Everybody has parts that we keep secret." I made her not worry about it and had Power make sure she wouldn't get pregnant, now or later (I was already planning for later); this would take care of any worries about us. She instantly brightened as the weight was lifted off her.

"I'll take your word for it," she said. "Right now, I'd take your word for anything," she added kissing me again.

When I had invited her over, I just wanted a quick fuck or two; then I was going to wipe her memory the way I had done with Lisa. As I got to know her story, and I really talked to her, the story I made up, that I was her friend, became the truth. I wanted more than a one-night (or afternoon) stand with her, and I didn't want her to lose the memory of me being her friend or of good sex with someone who cared about her, which seemed to be missing from her life. Just to be safe, I made it so she couldn't reveal anything about our physical relationship. I wanted to be able to have her around as a friend, though, so there was no need to hide that.

We got up reluctantly; now that we weren't rutting like animals, it was getting a bit chilly lying here as the day wore on, so Beth gathered up her discarded clothing and I pulled my trunks back up, and we headed inside. Beth called the hospital on her cell, which had been in her robe, and found that Mike would be covering for another doctor for a bit longer. "Good, I don't need to listen to him asking where I've been," she put in testily, making me raise an eyebrow. I noted she was only concerned about him complaining, not about him realizing what she had been doing. "Let me call my mom. She won't mind keeping Melissa for dinner," she told me.

She made a couple more calls. I was in the kitchen making us some snacks while she did, and Beth came up from behind and wrapped her arms around me, pressing her body (now clad in her swimsuit again) into my back. "Do you think we can find something to do for the next two hours?" she asked me teasingly.

"Let's try," I replied, steering her to the bedroom, a plate of snacks in one hand.

When we got to the room, Beth immediately lay down and spread her legs, pulling her swimsuit to the side to display her pussy to me, and said "Do me" with an evil grin. She probably just meant for me to climb on and start sucking and/or fucking, but I wanted to do something different, so I made a game of it. Setting the snacks to the side, I began licking up the inside of her leg, going fairly quickly till I got to about midway up her thigh, but then going back down. Then I went back up again, but I slowed down and licked upward until I reached the edge of her cunt, then backed off. I did the same on the other leg, shifting the swimsuit out of the way. By the time I reached her cunt from that side, Beth was groaning and beginning to grind her hips, thrusting herself at me.

"Please, mistress, may I lick your ass?" I said, putting on a 'deferential slave' voice.

"Yes, slave, lick your mistress's ass, and be sure you do a good job," she replied, giving me an evil grin again. She turned over quickly.

"I always try to please you, mistress," I continued, pulling her bottom to the side and licking the crease where her ass met her thigh. I slowly made my way toward her asshole, licking circles on her ass (which I had Power clean up along with the rest of us). I began licking up and down her crease, then slowly opened it to reveal the little brown pucker of her asshole. I came slowly down the crack to the hole, licked it twice quickly with big swiping motions, then poked the tip of my tongue into the hole. Beth shivered with pleasure and moaned. I had never done this before and I didn't like the taste; I asked Power again if it was clean and got an affirmative, so decided I was probably just not into licking ass.

I moved down, across that spot in the middle, eliciting another shiver as I did, then I was at her cunt again, a much more enticing target. I reached out and grabbed a pillow, shoving it under her to raise her hips. She cooperated by bringing her knees up toward her shoulders, leaving her whole cunt and ass lewdly thrust out at me, her legs folded up under her. I rubbed along her cunt, and she moaned some more.

"May I stick my thumb in your ass, mistress?" I asked, using the voice again. Her groan was incoherent, but I took it as a yes, so I gently pressed my thumb into her ass. I also took the liberty of inserting a finger into her cunt too, and began moving my hand in and out, rubbing the fingers together inside her through the tissue separating cunt from ass. She screamed with pleasure, then I leaned forward and used my other hand to grope her breasts through her top, not waiting for permission this time. She craned her neck to look back at me and I kissed her. "Am I pleasing my beloved mistress?" I asked.

She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. Her cunt and ass were pushing back hard on my hand. "Oh god, this is great Tom. Please fuck me."

"I don't know who you're addressing, mistress, there's no one here but your humble body slave," I replied, teasing her.

In response, she groaned and yelled, "Fuck me, slave! That's an order! Fuck me NOW!!"

I did as she ordered. I rolled her over, and spread her legs wide, moved the suit to one side, took my dick in hand, and slammed deep into her pussy on the first stroke. She screamed as my cock pierced her, then moaned as I struck bottom a second later. Her legs came up behind me, and urged me on. "Fuck me!" she screamed, the began to repeat "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," with each stroke. Her breasts pushed against her suit as though desperate to escape. Soon I could feel her orgasm, but I kept going right through it. I pulled her off my dick, drawing a whine of protest, picked her up and flipped her over so she was above me, then slammed her still cumming cunt back onto my upraised pole. She was spasming orgasmically over and over, body completely out of her control as she lay on me, one breast flopping free of it's constraint. I thrust up into her and I knew I could keep this up for only a few more strokes. She came again on the back of her continuing first orgasm, and I pulled her down so I was all the way inside her and stayed fully sheathed, my cock spurting for all I was worth deep inside her.

I pulled out and rolled her over to the side, and we lay still for a while, as I enjoyed watching one bare and one covered tit moving up and down next to me with her deep breathing. Then she reached over and began playing with my upraised cock, before rolling onto me again, kissing and hugging me. I was just beginning to think about fucking her again, but I had totally forgotten about the time. Beth glanced at the clock and saw it was 6:30. She leapt out of bed and turned toward the bathroom to clean up a bit, which I then made unnecessary as both of us were instantly cleaned of the signs of sex. Without missing a beat, she instead grabbed her robe. "Melissa will be back from her grandmother soon. I need to go," she said. "Mike will be back too," she added with a look of mild regret, staring at my still hard cock.

She leaned over the bed to give me a long kiss, looking so good with her hair tousled and her suit barely put back on right. She looked well fucked, which I appreciated but realized would be a problem, so as she headed out of the bedroom she cleaned up further with each step, until at the door she looked like she had done nothing more than some swimming. "I know I can't count on this being a regular thing, but I hope we will do it again," she said, looking back longingly at me again.

"Of course we will do it again," I answered firmly. "We have to see what happens. Charlie and the kids will be back soon," I extemporized. "But I promise we will." She smiled and then she was gone, back across the street. I came down stairs, munching on the untouched snack plate, and a few minutes later saw Melissa jump out of a car and head in. Mike's car pulled in around 7, and I saw Beth greet him at the door. I realized that she might seem a bit too happy, so I made it so no one over there could notice.

12