Rewarded Ch. 04

Story Info
The next morning.
6k words
4.56
24.8k
17
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is inspired by "The Reward" by Azil.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday evening, so it had been a little over a day since my life changed forever. I had another day to myself; the family would be back Monday night, and of course I didn't have work on the holiday, if I decided I wanted to keep working at all. My life was going to be very different, but I hadn't decided how different yet. Aside from spouting random convenience things at Power, I had spent the last day and change getting my rocks off (and unexpectedly making a friend). So far the only major thing I had done was add a pool and a privacy filter to my back yard, and made Beth's family not notice her being too happy.

I wanted to feel a little normalcy after what was admittedly a couple days of the best sex I had ever had in my life, so I threw together a quick dinner and sat down to watch a movie. I could have just made the food appear, but it would be boring just sitting on the couch having everything appear and do itself for me, at least for simple things (though I did throw cleaning the house and taking out the garbage on the automatic pile). I cheated a little by picking a movie that was still in theaters, but otherwise just hit Netflix like normal. As I brought it up, I noticed that Netfucks was still on my smart TV's app menu, but rather than get rid of it, I just had it go unnoticed; no reason not to keep it if I could make it a non-issue.

I concluded the movie was just ok, nothing special though. It occurred to me later I could have made it the greatest ever, but oh well. With the evening wearing on, I decided to put a little thought into how I would be using Power in the long term. Sensing I wanted to talk, rather than just issue orders, Power appeared before me, her translucent hologram body 'seated' in the recliner to the side of the couch.

"So I can do anything?" I began. It was still a lot to wrap my head around, even with everything I had already done.

"As I previously stated, I can fulfill any request you have, so long as you do not cause problems for the earth and sentient life in general," she replied, paraphrasing the earlier explanation; her tone had gotten much more conversational than someone reading off cue cards. "My personality has been adjusted to best communicate with you," she added, answering my unasked question. "You found my original manner uncomfortable."

"Please wait for me to actually ask things," I replied, pinching my nose a bit in annoyance. "Having you answer things I was only thinking about is giving me a headache. It's ok when things are going on. I appreciate the little fixes you were throwing out when I was with Lisa, and I don't want to have to say every little thing, but I am trying to have conversation right now."

"I am sorry. I am still adjusting my personality simulation to most easily communicate with you," she replied contritely.

"Personality simulation?" I repeated. "What do you mean? What exactly are you?"

"I am the interface for your powers. I do not, strictly speaking, exist. What you are currently talking to akin to a help program. The powers you have been granted cannot be manually operated by a human, so I receive and interpret you wishes and translate them into instructions, which then allows for your desires to become real."

"So you aren't something I was given that has power; I was given the powers and you just operate them?" I reasoned, trying to wrap my head around things.

"You can alter all matter and energy within the confines of your solar system in any way. Doing so without properly formulated instructions would result in at best nothing and at worst total annihilation of all life in a quantum event. I determine the minimal alterations need to achieve the desired result, perfectly managing the matter and energy changes to achieve the desired result, without any side effects."

I was getting a distinct headache by this time. "Look, I'm just an advertising guy. This sounds like high level science stuff. I have no idea how this works, but just to be clear, as long as I don't blow up the planet or end life in this solar system, you can do literally anything?"

"Yes," she confirmed.

This was a lot to take in. Sure, I had been changing things around a bit already, altering minds and bodies, making things appear. But that had all been small stuff. I could literally do anything at all I wanted in the entire solar system? "Ok, don't do anything big without making really sure I mean it," I said. I was seriously a bit scared I could do something really bad by accident. "Also nothing in response to dreams or anything; I don't want to cause a Zombie Apocalypse or something due to a nightmare."

"Of course. Such would be against the rules in any case," she added, which was reassuring. "You cannot do anything that would cause you to cease to exist or to be unable to utilize your reward, so you will always be able to undo anything you do."

"So anything I want for the rest of my life, just for bringing a tablet to a cave?" I repeated, a little shell shocked.

"How long would you like to live for?" she asked.

I was overwhelmed, and without responding headed to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday was Labor Day, so I could have slept in if I wanted to, but I am one of those people who just wakes up at a certain time no matter what. As I drank my morning coffee, it occurred to me that I probably didn't need to sleep anymore, or eat, or use the bathroom. I felt any of that would be a step too far; if I started eliminating things like that, I would not be human anymore. I noticed the kitchen was nice and clean, and the laundry was also washed, folded and put away despite the basket being full when I went to bed last night. That kind of thing I had no trouble passing off.

I was still in my pajamas, fishing up my breakfast and starting to think about what I could do with the day, when the phone rang. It was Beth.

"Good morning!" she said in a happy singsong. "So listen, Mike has a shift today. I was wondering if I could maybe... come over and fuck you some more?" she asked.

I considered it for a second, a bit surprised at how forthright she was being. "Sure you could come over for a couple hours, but then I have other things to to do for the holiday," I answered, being sure to throw in the caveat since I wanted to try other things today before the family got home, though what I hadn't decided. I wandered over to the living room, where my front window had a view in the front window of Beth's house when her blinds were open, and was shocked to that she was calling me from her kitchen (it was one of those open plan ones abutting the living room/dining room). She was sitting at the table across from Melissa as we talked, who was obliviously eating some cereal at the table.

I didn't know Melissa, but I had to assume any 18 year old would be shocked to hear her mother calling someone and asking if they could come over for a fuck. However, she eating, and I even heard her say ok when Beth said she was going to be out for a bit before hanging up.

"You asked that 'no one over there could notice'," Power put in in her earpiece mode. I had just meant that to apply to Beth seeming to be too happy last night, but Power seemed to have taken that to mean that no one over there could notice anything unusual Beth did. I sighed a little figuring I would have to do more 'fine tuning'. I toned it down a bit just in case; I wouldn't want them unable to see her get injured or anything, but after a second left it so there would never be any issues with what went on regarding the two of us. I actually had a brief fantasy of walking over there and fucking Beth on her table while Melissa kept eating without noticing, but before I could do more than consider it, Beth had already run across the street, still in her nightgown, and was knocking on the door.

I couldn't even get the door closed when she grabbed me and pulled my lips down to hers, kissing me. We embraced in a deep soul kiss while she pressed her body tightly against me, almost humping into me sensually. I enjoyed it for a second, then I freaked out, because, even though we were inside my entry way, we would be completely visible to anyone passing on the street. Still lip-locked with Beth, I looked past her for a second and could see Melissa in her kitchen, eating her cereal, probably able to see us but not at all interested. Old lady Gretchen, the neighborhood gossip, was walking by slowly on her walker, and looked about to raise a stink (I could see her trademark accusatory finger coming up). I quickly extended the not noticing thing to the neighborhood, which resulted in her dropping her hand back onto her walker and continuing her morning walk.

All this had occurred in the time it took for me to reach out with a free hand (the other was around Beth) to swing the door closed. We broke apart, she took my hand, and without preamble began to lead me toward the bedroom, humming happily all the way.

"I was thinking about you all night. Mike and I had sex last night, and I tried to imagine I was making love with you, but it didn't work. He just can't get me going the way you can," she said when we reached the bedroom. She kissed me again and then pulled up my pajama top, caressing my chest, then my stomach and finally reaching into my pants to get at my cock and balls. "Tom, I want to do something special for you. Get on the bed."

I did so as she stripped off her clothing, leaving my pants behind on the floor. The nightgown had been fairly basic, and admittedly the underwear beneath was also pretty plain, but what else would she sleep in. Instead of focusing on the clothing, I again admired her simple and graceful curves; she was the quintessential MILF. She got on the bed and took my cock in her hand again, rubbing it gently to get me to full strength, which didn't take much. I had flagged a little bit back in the doorway as I was worried, but I was mostly back up by the time we made our way here. "I want to blow you and drink your cum. I've never wanted to before, but I want to do it for you," she said, smiling at me.

"Thank you"? I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"But only if you promise to give me my fuck afterward," she added, her grin turning mischievous.

"You've got a deal," I answered.

She knelt down in front of the bed, leaning in and putting my cock in her mouth, which was warm and wet and wonderful. She used her tongue to stroke it on the underside, then swirl around it again and again. At first, she only got two or three inches in, not forcing herself, while she stroked the rest with her hand. With her other hand, she was busy playing with my balls. I could only groan. After a couple minutes like that, she gulped me down in one go; the tip resting inside her throat. She came up for air, stroking my dick to keep me hard. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked with a self-satisfied smirk.

"You know I am," I said.

Then my cock was back in her mouth, and she began a slow up-and-down motion; I joined in gently fucking her mouth, easing my cock in and out of her throat. I couldn't last long under her skilled onslaught. I stiffened and she pulled back a bit. My control gave out and I spurted several long streams of sperm into her mouth and grunted in pleasure. Beth continued sucking until she had the last of my cum. She licked her lips as I pulled out, getting all the cum off of me.

"I love you, Tom," she said, still stroking me gently as I came down from cumming.

"I love you, too," I answered, pulling her up to me so I could kiss her.

The love I felt was different from the lifetime relationship I had built with Charlie, but it was real. What had started out as just an afternoon fuck had evolved very quickly into a relationship. A complicated one, to say the least: two women who live across the street from each other and carry on regular conversations together, both with the same man, only one knowing about it. I could of course ensure Charlie never found out that I was fucking our neighbor, or make them both ok with it; I could probably even have a threesome with both of them with neither realizing it. But from a relationship perspective, it would be tricky to not 'cross the streams'.

But I wasn't going to give up Beth, or Charlie either. I would figure it out, but not right this instant. For now, I lay down, holding Beth in my arms. After a bit I remembered that we technically only had a limited amount of time. I had promised her a fuck, and I intended to deliver.

I rolled her over onto her back, and leaned over to suck her tit, one hand going down to start a slow fingerfuck. She was already wet and in a minute or two, she was thoroughly ready. I added a second finger and then a third, while I used my thumb on her clit. After a few minutes of this, she was thrusting her hips at me, so I quickly spread her legs wide. She put out her hand and guided my cock to the entrance, then moved her hips up to push me in. She moaned as I sunk into her, hands wrapping around my back as she pulled herself up off the bed to me. I began to make long, slow strokes; we kissed as we fucked, her hard nipples crushed into my chest as she gripped me. After a bit she let go, instead leaning back a bit and arching herself toward me, and I lowered my head down to a tit and sucked it as I kept up the slow fucking. She groaned with pleasure, grabbing me head and pushing me into her harder.

"I want to do you doggie-style," I said, releasing her tit from my mouth to speak. She nodded, smiling, and I pulled out of her, dick wet and proudly pulsing in anticipation. She turned around and got on her hands and knees, raising her ass high, legs spread to open her glistening cunt to me.

"Do me," she said, reaching around to use her fingers to open herself even more, the other hand guiding me back in. I slipped easily into her sopping wet cunt and began more long, slow strokes. She put her head down and just met my strokes, screening her ecstasy into one of the pillows she had grabbed. Her pretty round ass looked up at me and I groped her ass as I thrust. Soon, she was grunting and pushing back harder, and I picked up the tempo. She let go of the pillow, no longer bothering to keep her sounds of pleasure contained, and reached up and grabbed her swinging boobs, working herself over as I pushed into and out of her. We came together, then collapsed on the bed. We laid there for a bit with me on top of her, still in her, spooning. I put an arm around her, and we cuddled for a few more minutes, enjoying the sensation of me just sitting inside her.

"I wish I could stay like this, but you have stuff to do don't you?" she commented, kissing me again. "I should probably get back home anyway; Melissa and I are supposed to go shopping today." I could have made that not a problem, taking back my earlier caveat in the process, but I found that being on a 'time crunch' actually made it a little hotter.

We jumped into the shower together quickly; I simply helped to wash her rather than us playing around, despite how tempted I was seeing the water flowing over her. She toweled off, and dried her hair, taking extra care to do so sensually with me watching.

"I don't know what I'm going to do," she said. "These last two days with you have made me see what I'm missing in my life. Not to say I need you to fuck me like this every day... not that I would mind," she continued, smirking. "How can I go back to Mike and his 3 minutes of using me to masturbate? Last night just showed me how little he does for me."

At this point, I could have told her that Charlie was not so great in bed; probably about the same for me as Mike was for her. However her complaint was still valid, even more than she realized: I could have all the sex I wanted with anyone I wanted; she had only me and Mike. Should I change that? I put these thoughts and the hypocrisy of the situation aside for now. Instead, I kissed her tenderly and then held her close. "Don't worry," I said softly, "We can be together whenever you need me." And I kissed her again for good measure.

"I'll hold you to that," she joked, as she walked to the door, and alighted back across the street.

I was sorry to see her go, but at the same time already thinking about what else I could do today, before my family got home and I had to work out how to handle things in my 'real life' going forward. It was was still morning, and I didn't really have plans for the rest of the day, just vague ideas of doing 'something.'

I headed for my old hangout, the couch, to try to figure out what to do. Who to do, I corrected. Sex was still high on my list, though I figured at some point I would get to using my abilities for something else besides fucking and ducking chores.As I sat their, idly channel surfing, it occurred to me that I hadn't yet tried fucking a made up girl, like the one that I had briefly called up accidentally right at the beginning. I had gotten side tracked with Lisa and Beth, but hadn't tried any out any out fantasies yet. This seemed like a good time.

"How about we try the imaginary girl again," I posited to thin air, and Power appeared on the other end of the couch. "How do I do this properly this time?"

"Just imagine what you want and I will produce it." she replied."Would you like a repeat of the girl from before or someone else?"

"Well that was my ideal image for a teenage slut to fuck, right?" I asked. Power nodded. "Then why not go with that for now."

And instantly she was there on the couch again, taking Power's spot. Eighteen years old, 5'6", wearing a stupidly tight t-shirt over her extremely generous breasts, tied up under her breasts so her flat belly was exposed, too short mini skirt showing a hint of sexy panties, long blond hair loose and down to mid back, a cute tanned face with little snub nose, as she had been the last time. She appeared to be watching TV as if she'd been there for hours. Looking her over, I made a couple changes quickly, just to see what happened. Her hair was suddenly in a ponytail. I swapped out the t-shirt for a shear crop top, tight and see through, and admired her boobs pressing into the fabric, nipples clearly visible due to her lack of bra (which I was sure would normally not be comfortable with someone with breasts like that). I played with the length of the skirt, but eventually settled on the original one.

She was sitting there watching TV, not responding to my changes, looking vaguely interested in what was on (I glanced at the screen and saw I had landed on CSPAN of all things before I got distracted), but in a disengaged sort of way. I waved my hand in front of her face and received no reaction. She was a physical work of art, but nothing more. I stepped in front of her and grabbed a feel of her boobs, still with no response, not even to my obstructing her eyeline to the TV. Aside from the occasional sexy shifting, she wasn't doing anything, even the kind of idle shifting of gaze you would see from a person paying close attention to the TV, or reacting to anything.

"Is she in there?" I asked out loud, while twiddling a nipple.

"You only specified physical characteristics," came Power's disembodied voice in my ear. "Aside from basic human functions, she has no consciousness until you specify further details. You can either create a character or I can copy one from an existing individual. You requested I not get ahead of you, so I am awaiting further instructions."

So I needed to give her a backstory. This was turning out to be more work than I thought. Deciding to try my hand at it instead of just copying something, I went for something simple. Since I was making her to fuck, I made it so she was my girlfriend, had been for a few weeks, and we were spending the morning together hanging out. That explained why she was here and bypassed me having to go through an "introduction" type sequence with her (which would be boring if I was the one making up the details). I didn't want to have to worry about what she 'wanted' since I was making her up, so I just had her be 'submissive' to my desires, but I wanted more than just me commanding her to fuck, so 'we had a fight last night' and she was 'trying to get me to look at her all morning' to make up for it, hence the sexy outfit in the living room and the posing. She was willing to do anything, anything at all, to keep me. That was a very rough sketch of a scenario, but I hoped it would be enough for now. Power picked up that I was done thinking, and implemented things.

12