Rewarded Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl, for the first time doing something besides breathing and posing sexily, turned away from the TV and scooched over on the couch, cuddling up to me, very intentionally rubbing her nearly bare breasts into my arm. "I'm sorry, it was all my fault," she said, in exactly the sexy sotto I had imagined such a girl having. I realized that I never gave her a name. Mixy? No, too stripper. I went with Sasha.

"I don't know, Sasha," I said, improvising my lines. I played my part, the angry boyfriend, but I didn't try too hard, since I knew she would just go with whatever I said. "Maybe this isn't going to work out? I am not sure I can forgive you for this," I added fairly unconvincingly, letting it hang to see what would happen.

"Please don't say that!" she cried, tearing up, a look of abject horror on her face. Maybe I had made her a little too desperate. "I can change. I'll do whatever you want from now on! Please, please give me another chance," she continued pressing herself up on me, practically screaming. "Would you like a blowjob? A tit job?", she asked rapidfire, pulling back and desperately pulling off her top so violently it basically exploded into cloth shreds, generating a most excellent tit drop in the process, aided by her hyperventilation. "How about right now?" she asked, thrusting her boobs at me and shaking them while reaching down and fondling me through my pants.

I had been going for accommodating, not throwing herself at me like a desperate whore, so I was a bit taken aback by just how desperate she seemed. Even though the attitude was not what I really intended, I had to admit I couldn't resist that offer from someone this pretty, and her desperation was a bit of a turn on. I had changed into some jeans and a t-shirt after Beth left, but decided if I was going this I was gonna go all the way to unrealistic, so with a thought I was naked instantly, her hand going from fondling me though two layers of clothing to rubbing me bare without any sign from her anything weird had happened.

Taking my nudity as a signal, she got down on the floor and fastened her mouth on my cock, sucking with abandon, her ponytail shaking as her head bobbed up and down, maintaining eye contact as she worked on my knob hard. She was skilled but the desperation had her going quickly and doing perhaps a bit too much. I think maybe she saw something on my face, because she pulled me out and stuck me between her breasts, pressing them together and beginning an up and down motion, taking as much of my dick as cleared her boobs into her mouth on each stroke, allowing none of me to feel air. Her miniskirt had ridden up and her legs were spread wide; she was dry humping the air, her panties visibly damp despite my not having done anything. I reached down to take her boobs from her, pressing her into me and guiding her rhythm to try to get things to a more comfortable pace. She smiled up at me, taking this as a positive sign, and reached down to pull her panties aside, fingering herself as she turned up her suction even harder whenever I was in her mouth.

I was enjoying this in a sort of detached way. I felt good physically but I wasn't really into it, my mind wandering as much as it could with what was going on. I finally pulled back and reached down, pulling her up to me, sticking a couple fingers into her cunt to feel how wet she really was, and soon I had three fingers in, moving at a pretty good pace, a thumb working on her clit as a point of habit. I was actually only moving a little bit; it was mostly her fucking my finger. She was moaning and gasping sexily... just perfectly sexily. With anyone else, I probably would have kept at that, working to bring them pleasure, to explore their reactions, but she was just acting out basically a perfect rendition of a porn actress' reaction to my what I was doing. Exactly what I expected, nothing more and nothing less. It just screamed fake to me, and I just couldn't find it in me to really care if it actually felt good or not.

I was sick of being restricted by the shape of the couch, which was making it hard for me to work on her like this, so suddenly it was a nice size bed in the middle of the room. I rolled her over onto her back, the miniskirt basically an awkward belt at this point, her panties stuck to the side by her own juices, and she spread her legs wide, lifting herself upward and practically doing a split, raising her cunt invitingly.

"Fuck me! I need you in me," she cried, thrusting herself at me. I got on my knees between her legs and stuck it straight in, full depth, full force, harder and faster that I would ever do to a real person for fear of hurting them, and started fucking hard and fast, no buildup, using her bunched up panties and skirt for leverage for a second until they too ripped free. I was hot from the idea I had made her for me, so in less than a minute, I was cumming into her, and she acted like she was cumming as well, collapsing to the bed, unable to hold her pose, shaking and shivering just like my favorite porn start did. I followed her down, never leaving her pussy, laying on top of her. Her legs stretched high in the air to either side of me as she screamed in ecstasy, again exactly as I would have thought she would, huge breasts pillowing me as I lay on her. It was a good cum for me (I didn't really care how it was for her), but it wasn't a very satisfying cum. I felt more like I had masturbated with a fleshlight than fucked someone. It all came back to one point: though some of the actions she had taken were different than I had expected, they were all perfectly in line with things I might have expected from a porno. No surprises, no genuine reactions, everything exaggerated and artificial nothing...organic about it.

As we came down, Sasha pulled off me and leaned in to begin licking my cock clean, just like a porn star would, of course. Between strokes, she would pull off me, weedling. "Wasn't that great, Tom?" she asked. Suck. "Will you keep me?" Suck. "I'll do anything you want, anytime you want. You can buttfuck me, (Suck) or I'll give you blowjobs, (Suck) or you can fist me, or anything..."

"Just suck me," I said, shoving her head down on my cock hard, just to shut her up. It fit with the scenario I had made, her desperately wanting to stay with me, but it was just annoying to hear her go on like that, especially since it didn't mean anything.

It was obvious there were pros and cons to this imaginary fucktoy routine. First, I clearly needed to be more careful about selecting the personality and scenario. I had a gorgeous girl, with a body I could have only dreamed of fucking before all this, but there was a very simple problem: she wasn't a 'person'. I could do anything with a fake person, who existed only for my enjoyment, and I wasn't really enjoying her; in fact I actually found her annoying as the one bit of personality she did have was just to constantly beg me to keep her. Sure, the sex was good in a physical sense, but that was it. Since she was fake, I could shut her up by yelling 'suck me', which I would never feel right doing to a real person, but that didn't tickle any fetish I had; it was from annoyance.

I thought about how this was different from Lisa: I may have changed her to love me, but she was otherwise a real person, with her own personality, wants and desires, only lightly altered by me. When she came, she really came because she liked what I was doing. I hadn't even made her willing to butt fuck me; she had chosen that, and I would have backed off had she not wanted it. With Beth, I hadn't even gone that far; I made her view me as a friend and everything else had gone from there (maybe a bit of tweaking to make her not nervous about other people or pregnancy, but I hadn't forced her to do anything). She was still who she was, and who she was was who I loved.

This was getting deep into 'meaning of life' philosophizing, which, given I was still being desperately blown at the same time, just showed how much this was not working for me.

If I wasn't going to get a gratifying fuck out of this, I had an idea of how I could at least get a unique experience. I pulled her off me, her mouth working a little at the sudden absence of my cock, and set her cunt back on my dick. As I pushed her down, I looked up at her, watching her boobs pull into her a bit, her height dropping. I felt her weight slightly decrease, but her legs got longer. Her hair turned brown and curly, losing about half it's length and the tail, her voice and facial features shifted, the moan she had been making as I pushed her down becoming a pant as she settled in. I now had a completely different, but still stunning 18 year old sitting on me. I signaled she should pull up, and as she did I watched as her boobs shot back up the alphabet, pulling away from me faster than her motion, driven by her body putting on height. Her hair turned black, her skin chocolate brown, nipples expanding across her tits. From a busty blond to a petite brunette, I now had a full bodied black girl arched backwards with my dick just inside her. Down and a foxy redhead with apple sized tits met my hips. Up, and I was in an Indian girl, with one of these red dotes on her forehead. Down, and I was sheathed in a tight Asian girl with short black hair in a bob curt, almost flat chested but with an enormous ass. In and out, every motion involving a new girl, all 18 year old hotties of some type or another.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself now. This was a sensation you couldn't get any other way; every motion was unique. She wasn't just changing on the outside, but inside. The pussy I was in changed shape around me, tighter and looser, deeper and shallower, the angle and the force also changing as her height and the length of her legs and her weight shifted. The style of her fucking and her responses changed, each face a different reaction, a different voice, sometimes pleading, sometimes demanding, sometimes moaning, sometimes shocked, sometimes screaming, but this time more real, as each form copied a random woman's personality momentarily before blending into the next. She became every kind of girl, every race, every size, hair color and style, fit or soft, forceful and gentle. I came into her but I was not ready to stop, so I just kept going, leaning her over so that now she was under me as I fucked down into her, and she kept shifting, one hot 18 year old after the other.

It wasn't till I begin to get hungry for lunch that I finally stopped, cumming into her one last time (at the time, she was a tall freckled redhead with ridiculously large boobs, her body shaking all over with her latest orgasm). Content for now, I had Power get rid of her, and she vanished from under me in a puff of smoke, my dick suddenly exposed to air in a manner that couldn't normally happen for a second, before I fell through the now empty space to the surface of the bed. I sat up and got off the bed, suddenly clean and clothed again, and the couch back as it had been.

The main idea hadn't really worked out, so I couldn't call it a successful experiment, but it was a good learning experience. I had to put more thought into trying to make up fictional partners. I was definitely going to keep 'girl roulette' in my repertoire, though.

I went to get some lunch, thinking about how I might want to spend the rest of the day.

12