Rewarded Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually... I raised my hand and flagged down the other Diana, who didn't blink at herself splayed on the table getting off. "Can I help you sir?" she asked.

"Would you mind getting naked and fucking yourself?" I asked. "I would love to see a good lesbian sex show." She simply nodded, stretching again as yet a third one of her headed off to help other customers, the one remaining by the booth pulling off her uniform and getting up on the (now slightly crowded) table, where she promptly got on her knee, sticking her nicely round ass in my face (though not so close as to interfere with my eating) and dived in to her cunt, licking her still partially clad self off. I considered getting on the table and sticking it in, but I had other things to do, and I realized I was getting sidetracked.

I was at a booth near the door, and several customers had walked past us throughout all of this. None so much as glanced to the side at the sight of a waitress, her shirt and bra open with legs spread wide, kneeling on the table playing with her boobs while the same waitress, naked and on all fours, ate her out, while I ate a cheeseburger and enjoyed a view of her gaping cunt, as the same waitress showed them to an open table and took their order.

I knew that Mark preferred women who were rather buxom (his wife had been gigantic), while Marianne was only a small B-cup. As I watched Diana eating herself out, her large boobs alternately giggling firmly as she leaned back sensually or swaying beneath her as her tongue strokes up and down her wet pussy, figured I could fix that. I could appreciated the irony, given the incident that brought this to a head. I increased Marianne's breasts to DD, letting Marianne notice, but no one else. Her ultraconservative dress would never be able to take it. I imagined her exploding out of her top, crying out in surprise as her boobs became gigantic, wondering in confusion why no one gave her more than a quick glance. As attractive as the mental image was, I decided she would need some new clothes or I would get too distracted, so I had the taters of her old outfit change into a super-short skirt, black stockings, stilletto heels, and a tight, lowcut, ruffled, pink blouse; the kind of thing I was sure she would berate anyone she saw wearing. Then I facepalmed as I realized I had done all this to her in the office, imagining it, when I could have brought her here and watched.

I had Marianne appear next me, on the inside on the U-Shaped booth, caught between me and the still masturbating Diana. "...ppening?" she was in the midst of yelling as she appeared, apparently freaking out at someone in the office about her change when I summoned her. She was feeling herself up when she appeared, looking highly confused, looking down at her breasts like they were foreign creatures.

"Looking great, Marianne," I said, gesturing with a fry past the writhing lesbian sex on the table. "Been working out? I like your outfit. It really brings out your gigantic boobs."

"What's going on?" she wailed. "Where am I? How did I... WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" she shrieked, noticing Diana and Diana next to her, Diana having added her fingers alongside her tongue while she fondled her boobs, doing her best to present them to me. Marianne frantically tried to sidle out of the booth to get away from the Dianas while she looked around for help and waved frantically (which I don't think she realized did brilliant things for her new chest), but none of the other diners or any Diana was paying the least attention to her.

"I made it happen, by the way," I added offhandedly.

"Huh? What do you mean?" she replied, still frantically waving. "You're nuts. PERVERT! HELP!" she yelled, but still got no response.

"You came into work today dressed like that, and with those gazongas, huh?" I replied. "And you got here... How?" I shook my head. "Anyway, I'm not here to have a discussion with you. You have been a thorn in everyone's side for a while..." I was interrupted by Diana cumming violently under her own ministrations, squirting all over her face and the table while mauling her boobs, her other cunt pulsing in sympathy inches from my face. I had both of her get down and put herself back together. The sight of the two of them flowing into each other as the third Diana walked over and into them, her clothing passing through to leave her fully dressed again, drew wide and frightened eyes from Marianne.

"Can I help you with anything else?" she asked me, ignoring Marriage, but I waved her off and she went back to work as I continued.

"This morning was the last straw," I added coldly, snapping Marianne out of her shocked stupor. "Two days in a row! You ruined our holiday weekend, then immediately messed things up the very next day. You couldn't go one day without making everyone's life miserable. Well not anymore," I said firmly, almost yelling. I took a breath to calm down.

"I'm tempted to give you a quick fuck, but that wouldn't be fair to your fiance," I added. I pulled a random amount out of my infinite wallet and left it on the table for Diana. Marianne, against her will, got up and calmly followed me. She had trouble with the heals until I fixed that for her, in the process giving her walk a distinct sexy sway to it.

"My... f-fiance?" she stammered, breathing heavily from shock.

"Congratulations on your engagement," I added. "I'll give you all the details this afternoon." She was suddenly back at the office, as if she had never left, fully aware but unable to do anything but carry on (in a much more civil manner than before; there would not be another incident before I finished up). I had to admit I was a bit turned on, which was my own fault, so I got up on one of the counter stools and had Diana split again and fuck me while Diana alternately licked her own cunt and my dick as she thrust herself up and down on me, while Diana grew a dick and stuck it into Diana's pussy, pounding herself hard, the force translating through to her licking our joining. No customers came in before I finished getting off, so there was no need for a fourth Diana. I decided to leave Diana as three bodies when I left; I was sure her masturbation would be more fun from now on, and idly wondered what a future boyfriend would think (as he like everyone else wouldn't find it odd she was three bodies for one person). I did make sure the diner would pay her for three times the work, since that was only fair.

When I got back to the office, the chaos had mostly died down. Marianne had apologized to the customer, quite politely and quite against her will, and this had a domino effect, calming down everyone else. Lost morning aside, we were basically back to normal. I had the receptionist announce that there would be a company meeting at 2:30. I could see Marianne stiffen across the office as the announcement was made. She was the only one who thought it odd for me to be calling a meeting, and this further demonstrated my ability to get away with things. The staff crowded into the lunchroom that afternoon, Mark and Marianne standing next to each other, although they didn't know I had had them do so.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice," I began when everyone had arrived. People were milling around, grabbing the snacks I had made appear. "I promise this won't be a long meeting, and it's nothing but good news." This drew a general sigh of relief; most people thought this was about the earlier trouble.

I made it so everyone would accept anything I said next. "First, you're probably all aware that there has been a growing bond between Mark Vincent and Marianne O'Connor, despite their discretion." Marianne was mean and stuck up but not stupid, and suddenly realized what I had meant earlier. I had expected her to react badly, so Power ensured that her distress didn't show.

I saw more than a few puzzled looks; they accepted everything I said, but were rightly confused by it, as of course none of them actually remembered this. To keep things simple, I just left the old Marianne in their memory and made the new Marianne a different person as far as they were concerned, and prevented making the connection between the two. Everyone now remembered this Marianne, Mark's bride to be, as the kindest, gentlest, most loving woman they had ever met, and recalled their office courtship, the handsome young 30 year old veteran CEO about to retire (no one found that combination odd) and the gorgeous young assistant with a heart of gold. They would never even think about the old Marianne again.

"It's my pleasure and honor to announce that Mark and Marianne will be getting married." There was applause and shouts of congratulations. Everyone was thrilled that she and Mark had finally got together. Mark was beaming and shaking hands with those nearby. Marianne wanted to scream out a rejection, but all she could do was stare at the engagement ring that had suddenly appeared on her finger as she showed it off silently beaming.

"I'm sure you'll understand that Mark is going to be a very busy guy... You might even say he's going to have his hands full," I added, drawing sniggers from those around him, while Marianne blushed coquettishly. "And so he has reluctantly announced his retirement, effective immediately. We're all going to miss him, after all he's done to build this agency. Let's give him and Marianne our best wishes!" I concluded, and started an applause round.

More applause and congratulations were directed at the happy couple. I held up my hands for quiet; and things died down after a minute. "One more thing: Please join me in congratulating the new CEO of our agency, Michelle Hawks!" I said with a flourish. This drew wild applause too, and a momentary shocked look from Michelle before I smoothed it over. Michelle was well liked and respected by everyone; if she hadn't taken over people would have probably tried to give her the job anyway, but this wouldn't normally be something she found out about at the same time as everyone else. I stepped aside as Michelle came forward to speak, suddenly ready with prepared remarks, the usual thanks, big shoes to fill, looking to the future, etc.

Plan complete: Marianne taken care of, Mark happily off to retirement (I marveled that he had been pretty fit when he was younger, as I had just aged him down but done nothing else), agency stabilized. The meeting officially broke up after Michelle's speech, and everyone crowded around the happy couple to say their farewells. I had arranged a limo outside to take them to there new upgraded home (Mark's house but expanded as a final retirement present). When I managed to get through the crowd to them, I shook Mark's now much steadier hands. "Enjoy your retirement, old man," I said to him slyly, this being a now ironic nickname we had for him.

His not-so-happy fiance was reluctantly holding Mark's hand and looking down at the floor, trying to let go but unable. She started to cry, although only I could see it. I had planned to make her the perfect wife for Mark, my made up personae being actualized, doing everything to make him happy, sexually and otherwise, but inside knowing and hating every minute of it, for the first six months. Then I'd make it real so she could live the rest of her life happily with Mark. I thought that would be a fair punishment for everything she had put us all through.

Seeing her crying hit me lick a truck. I didn't fell guilty about changing her, but I did about torturing her with it. I even considered cloning her for a minute so the original her could go home (now unemployed) while Mark could take her clone home. But then I thought about who she was and got angry again, so I decided to stay the course. I implemented the mental changes immediately: she was now truly the kindest, gentlest soul, her marriage to Mark was something she had dreamed about and worked toward ever since she had joined the agency three years before. She was ecstatically happy to be marrying her very attractive and virile fiance. I didn't erase Mark's first marriage or change anything about his past; he would just have an unusual amount of life experience for being 30, a family from a previous marriage who were all oddly old, and an oddly early retirement, none of which anyone would find strange. Mark had no kids from his first marriage. I'm sure he and Marianne would have no trouble making some on their honeymoon if they wanted to.

The happy couple left, taking off to their new lives in the limo Power had provided. I peeked a little and saw them getting a head start on the children in the back of the limo, Marianne enthusiastically pulling her panties to the side so she could sink onto Mark's large dick while he tried and failed to close the privacy shutter. The driver got an earful of Marianne's moaning descent onto Mark's very hard dick as she hit the privacy control in the front, silently wishing she could be the one getting some as she pulled the car out. As her tip, I arranged that she would be fucked by a futa version of herself once she had dropped off the happy couple.

I returned to my office and locked the door. I needed to decompress.

What I had done to Marianne was objectively bad and what I had almost done was worse. Sure, technically I was mind controlling a bunch so I couldn't talk too much, but 'make them happy and love it' (and show them a good time) before putting them back (mostly), or just having them not realize anything odd was going on was a far cry from 'make then unable to control their own bodies, internally screaming while they do things they don't want'. I was mad with Marianne and I was changing her in to someone else, and I felt justified in doing that as I had no doubt that otherwise she would have brought nothing but misery to those around her, but what I had almost done was sickening. I should have changed her mind at the diner. I had been excited by the idea of her reacting to her changes, but actually seeing it was nauseating. I swore to myself to never do something like that to another person, no matter how pissed I was at them.

I had calmed down a bit when my phone rang, one of the secretaries letting me know I was wanted at another meeting. Our president had just left and a new one was taking over, so now we had to have a meeting about the re-org, an unforeseen consequence of my meddling. I hate meetings in general, and I was working my way through a few things, so I hated the interruption, but I was nervous about using my powers again so soon after going overboard. The meeting itself was boring but informative, as expected. Most people were staying where they were, though there were a few changes, the most pertinent for me being that I was getting an assistant as I was now technically a rung higher on the company org chart. Before all this, I probably would have taken Michelle's previous potion as VP, but I was not eager for all that new responsibility (and had yet to decide if I would even keep working), and it's not like I needed the raise. I let one of the other senior staff have it, needing to slightly adjust things when Michelle tried to press the matter.

While I was doing that, I came to a decision: I would keep working, with some caveats. I liked the people and it would mean I wasn't in an empty house all day. I didn't really like the work, though, so I could just have Power do everything as I would have. I figured if I 'did my job' there would be no problem, and I could do whatever I liked at work (or whomever; yes I have one track mind, I admitted, eyeing up Michelle in her power suit), or just take days off whenever I wanted.

Towards the end of the meeting, I was introduced to a new intern who was having an eventful first day. "I'd like you to meet Deborah Kowalski, who will be working with us this semester," said Michelle. "Deborah, this is Tom Mallory, our Exec VP of business development."

"Hi, Mr. Mallory," she said brightly, shaking my hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a junior at UTex Austin in advertising and I'm looking forward to learning all I can from you here." We exchanged a few other pleasantries and she wandered off to be introduced others. The impression I got from her in this brief interaction was that she was bright, energetic, and friendly. I also noted she was pretty, more cute than knock-out, about five-two and I would guess maybe 105. She was slender, with a beautiful little butt that showed up nicely even in the business suit she was wearing, with brown eyes and brown hair in a style that used to be called a pageboy, and the cutest little tits gripped tightly by her blouse. Before we were done talking, I knew I was going to be fucking her soon.

I actually started to go over to her, intending to bend her over the conference table, but then Linda Hooper, the HR manager, grabbed me. "Tom, good. Come with me, we have a new PA starting today. She interviewed this morning, and was going to work with Mark, but since that's not happening and you being the only one without an assistant, we are giving her to you."

"I don't really need an assistant," I protested. Even before this I was fine without one; now I wouldn't really be doing anything it was doubly unnecessary.

"Look, we already hired her and it will be a problem to immediately fire her," Linda replied. "Just take her for now and if it's not working out you can pass her to someone else," she continued, refusing to take no for an answer.

"Um, ok," I replied. I was curious what was going on as this was not how we did things. Certainly we didn't hire assistants the same day and without any input from whom they would be working with (I guarantee you Mark hadn't met with her with everything happening). On the other hand I was imagining the 'fun' I could have with a secretary in the office, if I was interested, which distracted me long enough for Deborah to disappear into the crowd. I let Linda pull me along.

"I'll bring her over to your office in a few minutes," Linda said. "Her name's Sharon Prince, I have a feeling you'll really like her," Linda said, turning to go get my new helper. I went back to my office, something nagging at me. Linda knocked on the door a few minutes later, and I looked up to see the mother from the previous afternoon's fuckfest enter the room.

Sharon was dressed in a gray business suit, quite severe and unflattering, but professional in a restrained kind of way, if by 'restrained' you meant fully covered and actively trying to not be sexy in any way. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mallory. I'm really looking forward to working with you," she said as she shook my automatically presented hand. Her touch gave me a flashback to her last night, feeling that hand on my body, on my cock, watching her moan as I impaled her, seeing her play with her aged up daughters...

I panicked internally. What the hell is going on here!? Does she remember? No, I hadn't done it to her but her clone, so she couldn't. I had told Power to find her a job but...

"This is not what I had in mind," I yelled at Power, who appeared lounging on the desk, seeming very pleased with herself (her emotions were getting more defined as time went on) as Sharon sat in the guest chair, not at all shocked I had just started yelling out of nowhere, waiting quietly for me to finish talking. "I was killing two birds with one stone: Sharon has a job and you enjoyed her company last night. This way you'll have the opportunity to continue the relationship."

"The whole point of clones was not to HAVE a continuing relationship," I put in testily. "Besides, she's not the same Sharon from yesterday. I didn't do any of that with her, just another version of her."

"If it doesn't work out, you can always change it," Power replied almost petulantly. I didn't like this part of her developing personality simulation. I was uncomfortable with Sharon sitting there staring into space, so I turned back to her.