Rewarded Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, just call me Tom," I replied, picking up as if nothing had happened. "I'm looking forward to having you in the office," I continued, immediately regretting the inadvertent double entendre. I had gotten hard again just being in the same room as her, so maybe there was something to this. Maybe I would enjoy her in the office, I mused.

"I hadn't really expected to get hired this quickly," she added. "Or to work for someone so important," she added modestly, demurely flattening her skirt as she sat down.

"You must have really impressed Linda," I answered, although of course this was due to Power getting her hired. No one would be hired for a position like this with a resume like Sharon's normally, even without the speediness of things. There was probably a long list of candidates that were way more qualified and who had until last night been in the running for the job Sharon had just gotten, if it had even existed.

"I made sure to give her plenty of industry knowledge and skills," Power put in, from her invisible perch on my desk. "She really will be good at her job."

"I want helpful, not sassy," I put in to Power. Rather then pouting, Power nodded, losing her relaxed pose, taking on a more serious expression and hoping down to stand next to the desk before she faded out.

We agreed she could officially start tomorrow. As stood up, I restored the enhancements I had given her clone the previous night, watching her boobs and butt subtly rise, her chest getting a little larger and perkier and her waist shrinking a bit, as her outfit, while still appropriate, got much sexier, her skirt moving from below the knee to mini, her jacket opening and her neckline plunging to display her improved cleavage, plain stockings becoming shear and flats becoming heels, hair going from just passably neat to styled and wavy, makeup changing form minimal to just right. In her closet at home the rest of her wardrobe changed similarly. She turned to leave and I admired her derriere, almost getting out from behind my desk to go slam her into the door and my dick into her, but then I held back, deciding to try something different. I had enjoyed meeting and talking to her the day before and I didn't want to ruin that here by just overriding her personality. Instead, I planted a thought into her head: her new boss was just about the nicest and sexiest guy she had ever met, and wouldn't it make things easier if she 'got to be friendly' with him. I wanted to see if and how she would react this time. Her gray mini-skirted ass wiggled in an enticing manner as she sashayed out.