Rewarded Ch. 09

Story Info
Relations.
4.9k words
4.59
11.3k
8

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
242 Followers

This work is inspired by "My Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

After 3 months of non-stop sex, I had begun to pull back on things a bit. One does not live on sex alone. I even removed some of my permanent sex zones around town; just knowing they were out there was no longer tickling my fancy as much as it had.

Things were going hot and heavy all over the office, what with Sharon considering me fucking her and whomever else that was there whenever and wherever I wanted to be completely normal. We were officially dating now, both normally and with my usual twists. One time, we spent a perfectly normal romantic evening at the now officially renamed Diana's Diner, owned and operated by Diana using her 11 bodies to run the place single handed. Another time, we went to a movie theater to see the latest Avengers; after the credits rolled, I fucked Black Widow while watching Sharon get it from Captain America (even I had to admit that that it was 'America's ass' pumping in and out of Sharon's pussy). We hiked through the local woods and ended up at the Great Wall of China, both of us perfectly fluent and able to take in the local culture and cuisine for an afternoon. We even went to a taping of Sharon's favorite TV show, Jimmy Kimmel, that saw her bent over the hosting desk getting it from Jimmy on national television (which I made sure no kids would stay up to watch that night) while I let each of the guests, who just happened to all be attractive female celebrities (including the actual Scarlett Johanson, rather than just a copy of her movie character) fuck themselves to screaming orgasms on my dick in the guest chair while Jimmy's co-host narrated.

For our one month anniversary, I took Sharon back to the Italian restaurant we had gone to that first night (her not noticing it was right near her house instead of by a hotel out of town). I was in a nice but casual suit, while Sharon had on a stylish dress for the evening, the tight cloth cut to show off her figure, presenting her bosom proudly and slit so far up it was obvious she had on a thong.

The same Maitre'd from that night was on duty at the front, and seemed very happy to see me again. "Welcome back Mr. Mallory!" she enthused when we entered. "If there is anything I can do to make your visit more pleasant, please let me know!"

"Ah, hello again... umm..." I replied, a bit surprised at her recognition and enthusiasm.

"Sandra," she replied to my obvious confusion. "Sandra Blane, soon to be Alston!," she added, holding up a hand to show off an engagement ring. "Thank you so much for introducing me to Analine! I knew when I kissed her so she could share your cum with me that she was the one, and now we are getting married!!"

"It's only been a month since we were last here," Sharon exclaimed, ignoring the details of the comment. "Tom, you never told me you were playing matchmaker that night," she added, elbowing me playfully.

"After Mr. Mallory was kind enough to fuck me and cum in Ana's mouth, we went home with her husband and we hit it off. I mean, Clarence is a great fuck and I can't say I mind having him pound me or watching him thrusting his big dick in and out of Ana's cunt, but it's Ana I love," she enthused.

"It seems awfully fast," Sharon commented, eyeing me side wise.

"When you know, you know," Sandra replied, still beaming.

"Yes, you really do," Sharon replied, running a hand up and down my arm.

"Table for two!" I belted out, felling suddenly uncomfortable and trying to escape the situation.

"Oh of course Mr. Mallory, sorry to interrupt your date," Sandra looked embarrassed. "When I saw your name on the reservation list I made sure to save you our best table. If you need anything, anything at all, just let your waiter know. TORY!!" she yelled, and a waiter in a suit and bow tie quickly rushed over. "These are the special customers I told you about. Please be sure to give them the best of everything."

"Of course," he replied. "Sir, madam, if you will come with me," he said to us, gesturing for us to follow. "I am Tory, the head waiter. I understand you are responsible for our Sandra's pending nuptials, so please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything we can do for you. You will always have a seat here if you need it," he added as he lead us to a table.

"Your sever tonight will be William," the head waiter added as we reached our table, gesturing to a tall but thin dark skinned and buzz cut man standing by with a pair of menus in a white shirt and black slacks. "I leave you in his capable hands." William placed a menu in front of each of us, and poured a couple glasses of water. After checking if we wanted any drinks, he left us to ponder the menu.

"So you had time to play matchmaker on our first date?" Sharon asked, eye brow raised.

"To be fair, we were at the time just having dinner after a hard day's work," I replied, conveniently leaving out that no work had actually been done. "The first date part was somewhat ex post facto."

"Uh huh," she responded laconically, flipping page. "Will cupid be shooting anyone else today?"

"The only target I am interested in hitting right now has already been struck," I declared gallantly, drawing a smile from her. I flagged down the waiter so we could order.

"Still, it's nice that you helped bring people together, she added, reaching across the table and resting her hand on mine.

"I just thought they might have some fun that night, I never anticipated anything more," I replied nonplussed.

"And what about the two of us?" she asked. She seemed to stew for a minute, then worked up her courage. "Tom, would you like to come meet my daughters after dinner?" she asked.

Things were going well between us and I should have expected the to introduce me eventually as her boyfriend, not just a random person at a work party. But I felt super awkward regarding her daughters. Every time I thought of them, it was their older clones writhing and moaning beneath me as I pounded them rather than the actual girls who came to mind.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she put in, noticing my hesitation.

"No on it's fine. I would love to meet your daughters," I replied. "Can you tell me about them again?"

"Elizabeth is 18 and Cassandra is 22," she replied, as I arranged for power to have them live several years multiple times so that, despite Sharon only being 28 (her birthday had been in November), I wouldn't feel awkward around her kids. "Elizabeth is about to graduate high school and Cassie is in her 3rd year as a chem major," she continued. "Did you forget?"

"No no, just nervous about meeting them," I replied, though of course all these were new details. "Are you sure they will be ok with me? It hasn't been that long since the divorce. I don't want to be 'that guy' or something."

"It's been 8 months since the official divorce, and a year since we were separated. It's not like they don't know I'm dating again, or like their father isn't as well," she stated. "You realize you aren't going to be a surprise for them, either. I couldn't vanish for multiple days and nights without telling them what was going on, after all. Besides, it couldn't go worse than when David introduced them to his new girlfriend."

"Oh really," I retorted, intrigued, as the food arrived. "You realize you are going to have to let me know what I'm in for."

"I swear Elizabeth streamed 'The Parent Trap' so many times in the last year... anyway, let's just say Little Bit was absolutely determined to find flaws in Priya and was trying to get us back together, which made things super awkward. And it turns out Priya is a social worker, so her attempts to paint her as 'the villain' went down in flames," Sharon said. "It's really hard to find flaws in someone who literally spends her life helping people."

I chuckled at the story. "Unfortunately I don't think I will be able use that particular out with her. Advertising doesn't have that 'all sins forgiven' cachet working with the poor does," I commented ruefully.

"Just be yourself and I'm sure they will like you. Eventually," she replied, squeezing my hand to reassure me.

"Would you like anything for desert?" William asked, coming over to grab our now cleaned plates.

"I'll have a cheesecake," I replied.

Sharon considered the menu for a moment. I couldn't resist. "I'll have the cream-filled log," Sharon finally said.

William left of a minute and then returned with my cheesecake. After placing it in front of me, he turned to Sharon, opened his fly, and his rock hard dick fell out, pulsing in anticipation. He sprinkled a little powdered sugar on himself, then Sharon leaned in. First she licked all over, then took the head and sucked, before taking him in, deeper and deeper, until she could take no more, as I looked on, enjoying my cheesecake. I had to admit William was bigger than me, and Sharon couldn't quite get all of him in her mouth without gagging. As I finished my cake, William tensed up, and Sharon reached around and grabbed his ass, pushing his dick into her as he came down her throat, pulsing over and over for a full minute as Sharon audibly gulped, wolfing down the cum. She slowly pulled off his slackening cock, not a drop of her desert escaping. "My compliments to the chef," Sharon said, wiping her mouth as his now soft dick put itself away as he nonchalantly placed a check on the table.

"I trust everything was to your liking?" Tony asked solicitously, coming over.

"Oh yes, it was all simply delicious," Sharon enthused. I nodded, being sure to make cream filled log a permanent and popular desert option their restaurant would be known for.

"Excellent excellent," Tony said smiling. "Please be sure to tell your friends!" he added, as at another table I saw a waitress open her slacks as her clit grew out into a dick, which she then gave a light sprinkle of powdered sugar and presented to the customer.

Sharon and I walked out to the car, Sandra wishing us a good night as we walked past. "So, about what we were discussing earlier, I was thinking maybe you should come in for a bit instead of dropping me at the curb tonight," Sharon said as we pulled out. "If you want, of course."

"Sharon, I would love to meet your kids," I replied, letting the car drive itself. "Properly, I mean. I just hope they are ok with me... with us."

We pulled up to her house. I helped her out gallantly, and we walked to the door together. "I'm just nervous to be 'that guy after mom got a divorce' and all," I added, fiddling with my suit.

"Yes I can see that," she put in, patting me on the arm to calm my nerves. "Just be yourself, I'm sure the girls will love you."

"Girls, there is someone I want you to meet," Sharon yelled as we entered.

Elizabeth came out first. She looked just like her clone had, petite with small, firm breasts and lightly muscled. I wondered if she was on the swim team again. Her clothing was much tighter this time, though; not revealing, just not actively loose like before. Cassie entered behind her, dressed casually in sweatpants and a T-shirt. At 22, her boobs were even larger than they had been on her 18 year old clone; she actually outdid Sharon even with my enhancements, although they hung down a bit more. The shirt was having trouble fitting over them, meaning I saw a bit of her midriff as she walked, though I couldn't really say anything about her ass or legs in sweatpants.

"Girls, this is Tom," Sharon said. "My date, obviously," she added, a bit bashfully.

Cassie stuck out a hand first. "Hello, Tom," she said somewhat stiffly. "Mom's told us a lot about you." I wondered how much exactly. I shook her hand.

"She's told me a bit about you too," I replied, although realistically all I knew was the short descriptor from the restaurant, as anything else she might have said earlier could no longer apply.

Elizabeth was eyeing me up a bit, not saying anything. Cassie nudged her. "Don't be rude," she whispered.

"Hello Tom, I'm Elizabeth, and I don't like you," she stated, no hand offered. "It's been less then a year, mom, what about you and dad..." she added, turning to Sharon.

"Little Bit, we have talked about this," Sharon replied. "David and I aren't getting back together. We are just friends now..."

"Then why did you keep the name?" Elizabeth said testily. "If you aren't together anymore, shouldn't you be Sharon Hartsvighsen again?"

"If you are that determined to use my maiden name, tell me how it's spelled," Sharon countered. Cassie held back a giggle, which got her a dirty look from her sister. "You don't know how happy I was to never have to sign that again. Or try to spell it on the phone... Besides, I don't want to have to think about THOSE PEOPLE," she added icily, referring to her parents, whom I knew she hated.

"How do you spell that?" I put in quizzically. Now Cassie did laugh.

"Elizabeth, I know you aren't a huge fan, but please at least be civil and give Tom a chance," Sharon wheedled. "Remember what happened when your father introduced Priya?" she added. Elizabeth blushed.

"I still don't like you," she said again. "Going after the divorcee rebound..."

"Elizabeth!" Sharon said tensely, in that way mothers can yell without yelling. She flinched. "I know you are not enthusiastic about this, but please give Tom a chance."

Elizabeth pouted for a second, but finally relented and held a hand out for me to shake.

"I have homework to do," Elizabeth declared testily, and headed to her room. She gave me a death stare as she left me alone with Cassie and Sharon. Definitely not shy and possessing of an inferiority complex like her clone had been. Maybe being the younger sister instead of the twin of Cassie made the difference?

"Sorry about her," Cassie said. "She's usually not like this. The divorce was hard on her."

"The divorce was hard on everyone," Sharon put in. "I told you, you don't have to act 'strong' for me. If you are upset, you can say so."

"It's fine. Maybe since I've had a couple boyfriends I get it a bit better than Liz," Cassie replied. "I know it's not the same, but I can understand falling out of love with someone." She turned to me. "Sorry to pull you into our drama. You probably don't want to hear about this."

"It's fine, it's fine," I replied. "I can imagine this whole thing with your mother and I brings up things you need to deal with."

"Don't you also have homework?" Sharon put in. She was holding my hand discretely. Cassie caught it and blushed.

"I just have afternoon classes tomorrow and my stuff is all done, but I could use some sleep," she replied, clearly lying. She hurried out of the room leaving me and Sharon alone.

Sharon leaned over a kissed me. "Thanks for being patient with them," she said.

"They're great kids," I replied. Sharon turned as if to show me out. I stopped her and leaned in for another kiss, hands wandering. When I began fiddling with her dress, Sharon quickly pulled away, which was a surprising change from normal. Then again this wasn't the office or even around town, and I knew from experience my changes sometimes worked a bit oddly with family.

"Tom, no the girls..." she objected, though lightly. I held a finger to her lips, silencing the objection. "We should go to my room," she said, now ok with doing things but still concerned at doing anything in the living room.

"There's no need," I assured her kissing her again. She began pulling her arms out of her dress, letting it fall to puddle on the floor as she stepped out of it, standing in her living room in a just her lingerie now without any concern for the other occupants of the house, at the same time pulling me toward the couch while we made out.

I lay Sharon down on the couch, back to the hallway leading to the rest of the house, pulling off her bra and firmly attaching my mouth to her nipple. Sharon was gasping as my fingers caressed her pussy through her panties. I began to slide them down her legs, enjoying the silky feel of her stockings. She arched her hips to help me, then lay back with her legs spread as I returned to my tit-sucking, now accompanied by a lively fingerfuck. Sharon's hips began to move in time with my finger, so I suggested she sit up and spread her legs. She quickly complied, spreading as wide as possible and sliding her pussy toward me.

Sharon put her hands between her legs and pulled the pussy lips open, then grinned at me. "It's all yours, Tom. You just have to take it," she said, and I sensed some double meaning. Sharon had her legs spread wide, her pussy totally open for me to fuck. I was turned on but my mind kept going back to that time with the clones. I wasn't ready to just whammy the girls; I knew in particular Elizabeth would be unrecognizably different if I did, but I couldn't stop thinking about the three of them together.

I took the middle ground and had Cassie decide she wanted a glass of water, which it never occurred to her to get anywhere but the kitchen. She figured at most we would be talking or having a drink on the couch and she could sneak through the hall quietly.

I pushed my tongue tentatively into Sharon's vagina, causing her to breath in sharply as my tongue brushed sensitive flesh. "Yes, that's it," she whispered. My tongue stroked in and out, moving up to her clit occasionally. I added a finger in her fuckhole and stroked her. She gasped, and I heard a restrained gasp of shock from the hallway. I turned my gaze so I was looking over Sharon's body, past her swinging boobs, and saw Cassie standing in the hallway in shock as the sight of us. She began to turn in order to run back to her room, but with a thought from me, instead she pulled her pants down a bit, exposing her cunt, which she began to caress along with fondling her breasts through her shirt as she watched us, enraptured, all thoughts of leaving forgotten.

Sharon was getting close to cumming, and I made it a good one, cheating a little and turning up her sensitivity, my divided attention unnoticed. I watched Cassie's hand moving more rapidly, having pulled her panties down too for easier access, not seeing that I was watching her get off. She had pulled up her shirt and had it under her chin, exposing her big bar clad boobs to me as she groped them. Sharon pulled me in and forced my face deep into her pussy with her hands on my head. "I want it, I want it," she was yelling, unconcerned about being heard, screaming her passion. Despite the door being open, Elizabeth carried on with not actually doing her homework, only slightly annoyed by but otherwise unconcerned with the loud cries of passion echoing through the house, while Cassie seemed to get more excited, frantically thrusting her fingers into her cunt and mauling her tits.

"Oh my god, I've got to cum, I've got to!" Sharon screamed incoherently as I added some fingers to he cunt alongside my tongue. I sucked on her clit and shook my fingers deep inside her, her legs stretched out straight into the air as she tensed up under me, driving her hips into my face. "Fuck! Cum! Damn! Fuck! Now! Cum!" she screamed, losing all coherence. This turned into a prolonged scream as she finally came.

Cassie screamed too, collapsing to the floor as she came in sympathy with her mother, her large unrestrained breasts heaving all over with her gasping breaths as her hips spasmodically shook, her hands frantically working her body. Sharon was cumming so hard she threw me off the couch; I had to duck as her legs flailed about, almost striking me in the head as I got clear. Her hips rose and fell wildly for what seemed minutes as her insides exploded, pussy juice spraying everywhere. The convulsions subsided, and she lay quiet on the couch, passed out, her head lolling to one side with a bit of drool dripping from her smiling mouth.

I was afraid I might have overdone it with the extra sensitivity, and Cassie was staring at her mother with a worried look on her face. She knew that if she came out to check on her mom, I would know she had just frigged herself to completion watching us; no amount of pulling clothes back into place could hide that just fucked look she now had. Before she could do anything, Sharon stirred, wiping up the drool and smiling crookedly, looking drunk as she lay in a huge wet spot on the couch.

Murakami
Murakami
242 Followers
12