Rewarded Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the biggest damn thing that ever happened to me," she told me, slurring a bit. Cassie, looked relived, but also now had a hungry look on her face.

"You liked it?" I asked. Sharon just smiled again, trying to sit up. It took her several tries, she was so wobbly, but eventually she was upright on the couch. I turned her sensitivity back down and made a note not to turn it that high again; she could have hurt herself if that had happened around an object that was less padded. The couch cleaned itself as she fumbled around; good thing or it would have had to be thrown out.

I was still fully dressed, my cock making an obvious and large bulge in my pants. Sharon looked down and then felt me up rather appreciatively. "Your turn, love. Whatever you want," she said, rubbing me enthusiastically through the thin cloth. "What ever you want," she said again. I could see Cassie staring right at her mother's hands on my bulge.

I pulled off my shirt and pants in record time. As soon as I had my pants down Sharon slid off the couch (still a bit unsteady, but not dangerously so) and was between my legs taking my rock-hard penis in her mouth. I looked over at Cassie; she was staring at my dick as it disappeared into her mom's mouth, mesmerized, as she began touching herself again, kneeling on the floor. Soon my whole cock was in Sharon's mouth, her throat bulging as I went down it; Cassie looked amazed that her mom could take it all as she sucked a couple fingers sexily. It was good neither of them could notice the other; she was basically in full view against the doorjamb leading into the living room giving me a show only I could appreciate.

"Not now, Sharon," I said softly. "I want to fuck you," I added, laying her back on the carpeted floor, as the couch would be too restrictive. Cassie gasped; she was again thinking she should leave, though out of respect for her mom's privacy, rather than embarrassment this time. I again took away this concern; her self love had slowed to a crawl but picked up again.

"How do you want me?" Sharon asked. I pushed Sharon back by her legs, using a hastily grabbed couch pillow under her ass to raise her up a bit and laying her back with her legs up so they were on her chest, bending her nearly 180 degrees so her cunt was thrust upward at me, and more importantly clearly visible to her daughter. I got over her, my legs outside of hers, having to bend my dick down to line it up. "Climb on," Sharon said, and I pushed forward into her, reaching down to grab her ass for leverage. Her cunt was wetter than I had ever felt it before as my cock easily slid up into her, and I was so hard knowing that in the position Cassie was, clearly able to see her mother's lower lips spreading and gripping my big dick as it speared into her.

When I began to stroke, Sharon wrapped her arms around me, pulling me down onto to her as I put one hand to either side of her for balance, her boobs smooshed enticingly under her bent legs, urging me on. "Fuck me, babe, fuck me hard," she whispered in my ear. Cassie was frigging herself hard in her corner, eyes locked on the view she had of my cock going into and out of her mother's cunt.

I stroked harder and Sharon pushed her cunt up at me and pulled me to her tighter, and then I slammed in and shot into her. Sharon was spasming under me. She was still having a little trouble controlling herself; I would have probably been kicked accidentally if her legs hadn't been restrained. I laid on her for a bit after I came, holding and kissing her, enjoying the closeness, but the position became uncomfortable for her quickly, so I rolled off so she could put her legs down.

As I sat up, I saw Cassie, her hands still in her slit. She had clearly cum again watching me fuck her mom, and was leaning on the wall just breathing. "I have to get going," I said to Sharon. Cassie frantically got up and ran back to her room, slamming the door in a way that definitely would have gotten her caught by everyone if I wasn't preventing that. Sharon still had no idea one of her daughters had just gotten herself off multiple times watching us. "Elizabeth probably won't like it if I stay over so soon," I added.

"See you at work," Sharon said, still too weak to get up, but smiling fiercely. I helped her onto the couch; she sat their breathing hard but fully dressed, with no other sign she had just been fucking, waving to me as I left. I was sure she would be there for a good while before she manged to get to bed. "Maybe later you can come for a family game night?" she added hopefully.

"I would be delighted," I replied genuinely.

As I left I used x-ray vision to look in on Cassie, who was on her bed trying to bury herself in her sheets in embarrassment (she might not have thought to stop watching and playing with herself, but I hadn't touched her embarrassment about doing so). Nonetheless she was still lightly playing with herself, blushing fiercely.

I came over for game night a few days later. Cassie was super embarrassed to see me, blushing, and Sharon kept asking her what was wrong as she had been awfully quite for days. I finally determined this wasn't going to work and removed her embarrassment at watching us fuck. As soon as I did, Cassie became much more animate and friendly, no one remembering that she had spent the last few days being awkward.

Elizabeth was still not a fan of me, and insisted "It's not a family game night without dad," even as she had retrieved a worryingly big game box.

"I've never played much beyond monopoly and chutes and ladders," I put in. "Could you teach me?" I asked Elizabeth. Sharon looked on with a smile.

Elizabeth plunked the box down on the table and started pulling out some complicated looking components. I began to wonder what I had gotten myself into, and if I should just have them play without my while I had Sharon ride me, but I soldiered on and let Elizabeth run through the rules. It was complicated, but a good time once I had the hang of it. By the end of the game Elizabeth was, if not friendly with me, at least not actively hostile. She seemed to be happy I was taking her instructions.

Over the next few weeks I spent more time at Sharon's house, even helping Elizabeth with her homework (she was in the same grade as my kids and it seemed they all had the same homework sets), and after a bit they were both comfortable with me. I think Elizabeth even began to like me a bit. She stopped being actively hostile to me, and both the girls seemed happy that their mother was happy dating me. To avoid more awkwardness for now, I made sure they didn't particularly notice me and Sharon fucking, just like Melissa with Beth, but it still got me off doing it all the same.

12