Rewarded Ch. 12

Story Info
The Next Time.
5.2k words
4.58
7.3k
4
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
244 Followers

This work is inspired by "My Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

I didn't hang around the pool for a week or so after what happened with Yukiko. Not that I couldn't have come earlier (despite my backstory involving 'coming into town occasionally for business', no one would have noticed if I were around more often), but I had to think a bit, both about Yukiko and what she had said about Sarah.

The pair had just started doing homework on the day I finally made up my mind, and I just lounged on the side while they worked, trying not to stare too much. Yukiko was still in a one piece, but one that was tighter and cut to show more than before now that there was more to show, mostly backless except for some straps, showing off her ass and presenting her tits just perfectly despite them being fully covered. Sneaking glances at her kept me from admiring Sarah's large boobs in her tight bikini top or her ass in the thong. I hadn't really paid attention before, but now I found it hard to stop.

"Hey stranger, do you know how to deal with these stupid double angle things?" Sarah asked after a bit, breaking me out of my fugue.

"It's not that hard," Yukiko put in in a rush, scribbling quickly on the paper. "Just play with it until you get it to look right and substitute," she added.

"Easy for you to say," Sarah replied. "Why did you do that? How am I supposed to know what to do with it?" she asked, pointing at various steps.

This carried on for a while as they slowly worked through the assignment. Yukiko kept getting nervous whenever Sarah said anything to me and pulling her attention back to the work almost frantically. If she was trying to act nonchalant, she was doing a horrible job. Sarah definitely noticed; she kept trying to pull me in and was grinning at Yukiko's awkwardness.

At last the homework was finished, and Sarah lay back, stretching languorously (which I now realized she had been doing a lot), her red bikini gripping her curves tightly, breasts held high and cunt outlined by her tight bottom. Her light brown hair had reflective gold highlights, and she was lightly tanned (thanks to the sun bathing by the pool). I felt I was seeing her long straight nose, wide-set gray eyes, and full lips for the first time, as I had never paid attention before. I was suddenly intensely aware of how her bikini top showed more breast than it covered, her nipples quite visible though the thin material that was stretched tight against her skin. The fact that she reminded me of her mother when she was younger only made me feel even more uncomfortable and turned on at once.

I cleared my throat nervously to cover my reaction, and hoped Yukiko hadn't caught me looking. 'That's your DAUGHTER!' I thought to myself, trying to force myself to look away.

"So Sarah," Yukiko put in. "I saw you and Ben hanging out after class..."

"Yeah, Ben's nice," Sarah replied offhandedly. "A bit into soccer, but it certainly doesn't hurt his body," she added slyly. "Are you interested? I could try to set you up."

"NO!" Yukiko replied a bit loudly. "No, not interested, not interested at all!" she continued. I had to fight to keep from laughing. "I just thought maybe you might need a hand."

"With Ben?" Sarah replied. "Please, I could bat my eyelashes at him and he'd take me out in a split second," she added, grinning. "So what about you, then?" she said, turning things around. "You've clearly got something on your mind since you're so desperately NOT interested in Ben," she replied cattily. "Yuki's got a boyfriend?" she asked, singsong.

Yukiko was blushing bright red and withering under Sarah's gaze.

"She clearly doesn't want to talk about it," I prompted, though pointedly looking up at the sky trying not to appear concerned.

"Yuki's got a SECRET boyfriend?" Sarah teased again.

Yukiko didn't know what to do and just took off, making a running dive into the pool. She speared into the pool in a poorly executed dive, the huge splash showering Sarah, and then came up and floated there, hair in a halo around her head as Sarah spluttered.

"Alright alright keep your secret boyfriend for today," Sarah cried. "But you aren't getting away!" she added, diving in after Yukiko much more elegantly. I couldn't avoid noticing Sarah's long, shapely legs kicking as she chased Yukiko around the pool, nor the enticing curve of her breasts swaying side to side as she swung her arms in and out of the water.

I needed to do something to get my mind off Sarah's body. If only Yukiko hadn't said anything! After a bit Sarah hopped out of the pool, water streaming off her form, swimsuit somehow even more molded to her body, and lay down on a chair to dry. "Whatever," she said as she lay back.

I pointedly turned back to the pool and admired Yukiko as she swum a few laps, water flowing over her lithe body. Her firm ass parted the water as her legs kicked, then she switched to the backstroke, water flowing over and around her proud tits in a way it wouldn't have before, emphasizing the change only I was aware of.

After ten or fifteen minutes, Yukiko pulled herself out of the water, shaking herself in a way I don't think was intended to be sexy but definitely was. She looked at Sarah, as if expecting her to resume teasing, but Sarah just took a drink and continued to lay there, ignoring her. Yukiko settled on a lounge chair, her wet body glistening in the sunlight, suit clinging to her every curve, outlining it all for me to see.

I had to do something or I my rock hard dick was going to literally explode in my pants. And I wasn't sure I wouldn't do something else I might regret on top of that.

Sarah was most of the way there anyway, and so I just had her drift off to sleep, completely and deeply. I gingerly got up, as though I was trying to be quiet, and tiptoed over to Yukiko. She was lying on her stomach at this point, swimsuit down around her waist to avoid tanlines, and jumped up in shock when I tapped her shoulder, tits bouncing freely right at my eye level. She then remembered that her swimsuit was not fully on and panicked, grabbing it and pulling it back on in a futile attempt to maintain her modesty while looking over to make sure Sarah hadn't seen anything.

Sarah remained fast asleep, the even up and down of her chest both reassuring to Yukiko and distracting to me. "Theo what the hell?," she whispered, calming down as she saw Sarah sleeping. "Sarah could wake up and the Mallorys could come home at any time," she added, embarrassed, and began putting her arms back through the suit.

"She's asleep and I couldn't take it anymore," I said. "Also, you aren't fooling anyone."

"Sorry, I'm not good at his" she quipped. "Not saying anything is harder than I thought." She finished getting her suit back on, shimmying and adjusting her chest, and pulled me in for a quick kiss, then looked back at Sarah again to make sure she was still asleep. "It's so hard being here with you and trying to act like it's nothing," she added.

"For me too," I added, not mentioning that her presence was only half the issue. I grabbed her tightly and pulled her in for another kiss, hard and deep this time, my right hand reaching around to massage her buttocks and pull her against me.

"Theo, don't do that," she whispered frantically, pulling away and looking fearfully both at Sarah and back toward the rear window of the house.

"No one is home and Sarah's out cold," I reiterated, kissing her again. She ground against me for a second, then pulled away once more.

"Theo, we can't! Sarah is right there, and what if someone looks outside?" she said.

"Why don't we go in the poolhouse?" I suggested. I hadn't gotten rid of it after the holiday party, although it didn't really see much use right now due to only Yukiko and my family realizing the pool was still usable during the winter. It was just a hut with a shower, toilet and a little changing area with a bench; no one would see us in there. Yukiko thought for a minute, looked at Sarah again as if she could gauge how long she would be out (it would be until we were done), and then nodded and let me pull her to her feet.

As soon as Yukiko and I were inside, I grabbed the top of her suit and pulled, tearing the straps like tissue paper. "Theo, what?!?!?" she yelled in protest for a second, until I made her not worry about it. I pulled harder and she moaned as the crotch of her suit pulled up into her slit, then with a rip the suit tore at the waste, the top in shreds, leaving her effectively in a thong. I threw the ruined top behind us, then reached in and started playing with her nipples. She sighed with pleasure, and put her hands over mine, fondling herself as I kept working her hard nubs. I leaned in to kiss her and reached around, a hand cupping each of her round ass cheeks, pulling her into me.

She pulled away and squatted before me gingerly on her feet as i sat on the bench. It looked awkward, and I realized the problem was that the floor was concrete, just like the rest of the pool area, so she didn't want to kneel. A pillow appeared in front of her and she shifted to kneeling on it as though it was perfectly normal for one to pop out of nowhere. She pulled down my swim trunks, taking out my hard cock and looking at it, wagging me a few times playfully, before grinning up at me.

"Do you want it?" she asked teasingly, stroking me and licking her lips. "We should probably hurry or Sarah could wake up, and this is faster," she added, tentatively reaching out her tongue to lick my cock experimentally.

"Are you sure?" I replied. "You don't have to worry about Sarah waking up. She seemed pretty tired," I added, reinforcing her certainty about this a bit.

"I did promise I would do it next time," she said. "My parents demonstrated for me a few times. I swear they just won't leave me alone now they know I have a boyfriend and... well... I do have the internet, so I sorta know what to do anyway. I think."

"I mean I guess back in their day it wasn't an option..." I weakly added, unsure what else to say and ignoring how they were now physically only in their twenties and so technically 'back in their day' wasn't that long ago. "You don't have to..." I put in, enjoying the bit about her parents demonstrating. I imagined this took place in their living room, with Yvonne patiently talking her daughter through every step between taking her husband's hard dick into her mouth to show her point while Yukiko tried look away in embarrassment, being chided that this was for her benefit. I could have had Power play back the actual events for me so I could watch, but I found hearing about it from her and imagining it hotter, at least for now.

She gave the head a quick lick. "I want to," she replied. "Do you want me to?"

"Pleeaassee, suck my cock," I said with a laugh.

"Well, since you asked nicely, I guess I can suck it just a little, but you have to remember to say thank you when I'm done," she teased, and with that she put her lips around the head of my cock and slowly began to push me into her mouth. She didn't get far and had to back up quickly, coughing slightly. She began tickling the head with her tongue, slowly jacking off the rest of my dick, as she cleared her throat a few times.

"Is this ok? Mom showed me how but I don't think I'm doing it quite right," she said, blushing.

"Umm That's nice?" I replied. She tried taking me in again in lieu of a response, getting down further this time. I began stroking into her mouth, just a little forward and back, being careful not to go deeper than she was comfortable with.

"You like the way I'm sucking?" she asked, pulling back a bit and jacking me in her hand.

"What do you think?" I answered, smiling down at her.

"Do you want some more?" ashed asked, teasingly.

"Do I have to say 'please'?" I asked, trying to sound desperate. "Please suck me some more," I begged in a plaintive voice.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" she asked. "I know guys like that."

I was shocked by that. "Only if you want me to," I answered honestly. "Really don't feel like you have to, this isn't a porno..."

"Good answer," she said with a laugh, then she went back down on me, gradually getting me in further and further. She got me all the way down after a while, and was going all out to bring me off, one hand stroking my exposed cock and the other on my balls, her lips gliding up and down my shaft while her tongue laved the head and her sucking increased in pressure. For her first time she was doing really good!

"I'm going to cum!!" I warned her. "I'm going to cum soon!" She redoubled her efforts, trying to get more of me inside her mouth. "If you don't want to swallow you really need to pull me out RIGHT NOW!" I yelled.

Once, twice, three times she pulled up and plunged down, and I finally couldn't hold it and blasted my cum into her mouth at the bottom of the final plunge. Despite her eagerness, she wasn't really ready for it and was too far down on me, so she gagged hard and pulled me out. She took the second shot in her face before she bent over coughing, the remaining cum firing over her back.

"Are you ok?" I asked, kneeling next to her, hitting her back lightly to help her clear her airway. She coughed and swallowed a couple times, slightly teary eyed. "I'm sorry it was too much too quickly..."

"It's *cough* it's fine," she croaked out, voice a bit horse. "You gave me fair warning. It was just more and harder than I thought," she continued, coughing a few more times. I conjured a bottle of water out of thin air and she took it gratefully, gulping a few swigs, as she shifted to sitting on the pillow rather than kneeling. "Mom made it look so easy, I thought I could just go for it."

"She has practice, and also you were all the way down," I replied. "You want to have just the tip in so there is room for the cum."

"I'll be ok," she added, seeing me still looking at her concerned. "I think mom mentioned something like that too, I just got excited. Really, I'm ok, now I know what to expect. And please don't mansplain sucking dick to me," she added, playfully punching me. "Unless you have experience blowing a dude?"

"No, no I don't," I replied hastily. Then I became embarrassed by my knee jerk reaction. "Not that there is anything wrong with that."

Yukiko doubled over laughing. "Oh my god you sound like my dad. Every time anything the least bit homosexual comes up he always has to throw that in."

I gave her a cross look, while internally cringing a bit. My real age was showing a bit. "I'm going to ignore you comparing me to your dad while covered in my cum," I said.

I wiped some of the dripping semen from her face with a finger, manifesting a towel in the other hand to wipe it off, but she took my hand and guided the finger into her mouth where she licked it clean. "I couldn't really taste anything before," she said. "What with the choking." She wiped a bit more off her face and put it in her mouth experimentally as she stood up and we moved to the bench.

"I guess you don't dislike the taste too much," I said deadpan, as she continued to gather my spooge and lick it off her fingers.

"It's not bad," she responded. "Not as good as a butterscotch sundae, though," she continued. "That's my favorite, by the way." She grabbed the towel and wiped her back, stretching provocatively in the process, being sure to thrust her breast right in my face as she did. "Too bad this had to go to waste," she added.

I lifted her chin in my hand and looked into her eyes. She melted into me and then I kissed her again.

"Round 2," she said giddily, and, pulling the pillow over, got down again in front of me. "This time I want all of it."

"Not that I'm complaining, but don't you want me to do anything for you?" I asked, lightly fondling a tit.

"I want your dick," she said, grabbing me for emphasis. "Between my tits," she added, pressing me to her chest, "and your cum," she stroked me, "in my mouth."

I wasn't going to stop her, although I was dubious about what she would be able to do, as her improved tits were still only B-cups. She reached around to try to push her breasts around my dick. She was just too small to do this, though, and I thought she looked frustrated for a second, then her breast began to expand, going up to large Cs, perfectly enfolding my dick in her warm titflesh. Unconcerned with the growth of her tits, her grip unconsciously adjusting to her expanded flesh, she pressed me firmly in her valley and tilted her head down, guiding the exposed tip of my dick into her mouth.

I hadn't done anything!! How did her breasts grow!?!?! As she began to thrust her larger tits up and down on me, licking and sucking the head as it peaked out, I my train of thought. Who cares? She might be new at this, but she was just as fast a learner with sex as with schoolwork, and I was lost in the sensation.

"Is that good?" she asked. "Mom showed me how to do this a few times but I'm not sure I have it right."

"Good... fine.. you are doing fiiiinnneee" I managed.

"Alright then cum for me," she commanded, and took the head of my dick back in her mouth. Her breasts grew a touch more, I think, as they seemed to enfold me even more completely, so my head barley peaked out the top for her to lick. A few more strokes and I came again. This time she managed to swallow some of the first shot, but as the second pulse came she began to overflow, and her mouth opened, dripping cum onto her boobs.

"Yummy," she commented, shoveling the cum on her boobs into her mouth. As she cleaned them off, they gradually shrunk back to the size they had been before without her noticing their retreat under her hands. "I swear I am going to get all of it at some point," she added, cleaning the last drops off her once again B-cups.

"Umm, your tits," I commented, not sure what to say.

"Yeah, I wasn't sure they were big enough for this to work but I guess it's fine," she replied. My dick was still resting in her cleavage, and there was clearly no way she could possibly wrap them around me as she had just done, but this was completely lost on her.

As I caught my breath I tried to figure out how her breasts could do that without my intervention. 'They are just the perfect size for you, not too big, not too small, just right' was what I had said. I never limited that, and for a boob job they had been too small to start, but then they had grown to be just right! I had accidentally left her with transforming boobs! On the one hand I was annoyed, as I had over-changed her not once but twice, on the other she had magically perfect boobs!

"So about that reciprocation," she said, breaking me out of my fugue. She pulled the ruined swimsuit bottoms off in about a second, then jumped up and straddled my hips. The bench was hard under my ass, but not uncomfortable. She rubbed her juicy pussy up and down my length a few times. "I am so glad you can keep going. Dad can only go a couple times before he needs a break."

She slid her wet cunt up to the tip of my cock, reaching between her legs to position it at her fuckhole, then dropped down. You would never guess she had been a virgin just a few days ago by how fast she went, letting loose a low groan as I plunged into her. She bottomed out and our crotches ground together, then she kissed me as she sat there, fully impaled. "You feel so good in me," she said.

We hugged and I held her close as we both just enjoyed the feeling of being joined for a bit. She began to pump up and down on my cock, leaning forward and placing her hands on my shoulders for more leverage. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations.

I watched my cock appearing and disappearing slowly as her cunt rose and fell on it, then reached up to her small breasts and grabbed each nipple between my thumb and index fingers, pulling and twisting slightly. "You like my boobs, don't you?" she asked. "You're about the only one," she replied, not stopping her thrusting but looking a little sad. I experimentally pulled a bit too hard, and watched her boobs pull out, maintaining just the perfect amount of force on her nipples. I let go and they snapped back to her normal size.

Murakami
Murakami
244 Followers
12