Rewarded Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm the only one who has to," I replied, pulling a tit up to suck on. We couldn't fuck well like this as she couldn't really move with me latched onto her, so I released her tit and let her get back to riding me. She manged to find better purchase on the bench and drove herself up and down harder, and I began stroking up into her cunt to meet her. Yukiko began to get tired, though, and she rested herself on my chest and we kissed again, enjoying the feel of each other as I sheathed inside her completely.

"Theo, I've got to finish, but I just can't keep going like this," she said.

"Want to try something else?" She nodded her assent. I pulled her off me, a slight groan letting me know she was not happy at her cunt being empty, and lay her face down across the bench on her stomach, knees on the pillow on one side, hands on the ground on the other, breasts hanging in mid air as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Oh yeah. Do me from behind," she said, picking up on my intent. "This is 'doggy style' right?" she asked. I raised an eyebrow. "Mom and Dad might have demonstrated more than just blowjobs..." she added, blushing. She lewdly shook her ass back at me. I took position between her wide-spread legs, and drove my cock into her hot, wet pussy. I leaned over to play with her tits as she gasped so nicely, holding and squeezing them. I let go of her tits to grab her ass and reared up, pushing harder into her cunt.

"Oh god, do me," she whined, still oddly quiet. "I've got to cum. Make me cum," she said, moaning softly. It was so sexy, but at the same time I wanted to hear her scream. I drove harder into her, still harder. She reared up and arched back, breasts bouncing in front of her. At first they bounced only slightly, but as I pounded her harder and harder I saw them get a bit bigger, a bit gigglier, with each thrust. She gradually she got louder and louder in sync with her growing tits. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, I've gotta! Make me!! Make Me please, Theo!" she cried, finally screaming, louder than I had ever heard her in any context, her now positively gigantic breasts almost hitting her in the face with each thrust. While I liked the view, I very much thought this was too much for her, as they looked so out of proportion with her body, and to my surprise they shrank back in a rush to her now regular size, moving almost not at all as I continued pound her. Her volume and coherence dropped with them, until she was gasping and moaning quietly again as i thrust, almost like her tits were a sexy volume indicator. I took this as a challenge and did her even harder, trying to make scream and her tits bounce as B-cups.

She came with a series of shudders and shakes, and I pulled her upward, back against me, as her arms turned to jelly, her body now in mid air, supported only by my hard cock inside her and my hands pulling her arms back behind her, driving my cock into her, spurting deep into her body.

When her shudders died down I pulled out and lowered her to lay on the bench lengthwise gently. I sat behind her, placing her head in my lap. Yukiko groaned as she came back down. "I can't believe I waited so long to try that," she commented languorously as she sat up. She reached down and grabbed her completely intact swimsuit, not noticing it was now a bikini rather than a one piece, and slid the bottoms back on. "As much as I want to keep going, even Sarah can't sleep forever," she commented, sitting up to put on the top.

We kissed a few more times before walking back outside. Sarah was of course still asleep despite how long we had taken. As we approached she yawned and stretched, again displaying her curves to me. My dick shot back up. Dammit man, you just fucked and still!?!?! Next to me Yukiko's breast expanded a bit, bikini growing tighter on her as it didn't change size, as though competing for my attention.

"That looked like a nice nap," I commented to hide my discomfiture.

"Yeah, sure," she replied, yawning. "It's about time for dinner. You guys wanna come?" she asked, not caring about how long that meant her nap had been.

"I have to get going, actually," I commented, as I needed to switch back to my regular body for family dinner.

"I could eat," Yukiko said, shrugging. "At least here, I won't have to worry about my parents trying to show me how you can making eating sexy," she added. I glanced at Sarah in alarm, but she thought nothing of it.

"Eh, your loss," Sarah commented as I headed for the yard gate. As soon as I passed through, they headed into the house to change, Yukiko again asking about this Ben fellow. I noticed Yukiko's breasts going back to normal as I left.

When I went inside, I found John and Melissa at the table doing homework. "Everything ok?" I asked, as they didn't usually hang out.

"Yeah, dad," Thomas replied. "Just a group project. Easy to be partners when we're right across the street."

"Need any help?"

"We're fine, Mr. Mallory," Melissa responded. "I'm just glad we can use your place so I don't have to listen to mom and dad fighting again."

I wondered if maybe I was at least part of the cause, even if they couldn't directly be angry Beth was fucking me all the time. I contemplated this as I turned to go to my room. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" I asked Melissa.

"No thanks, we just had a snack so I'll probably just grab a bit later," she replied.

"You know what your mom will say if you ruined your dinner," I commented to John.

"It's fine, I just had an apple," he replied, then turned back to Melissa to finish up. Yukiko and Sarah had apparently gone up Sarah's room. We weren't doing anything fancy, so everyone gathered for dinner after about half an hour, Melissa taking off midway through cooking.

I was a bit quite during dinner, as I was worried I would say something that would be odd for Tom Mallory to know. Sarah and Yukiko carried most of the conversation anyway, with Yukiko managing to tease out of Sarah that she wouldn't mind dating Ben.

"Be sure not to let Ben talk you into anything," Charlie commented, drawing groans from all teenagers at the table.

"Mom I'm not even dating him yet. Can we please not start with the lecture about sex please." Yukiko was looking down, face red. "I already had to sit through that the other day at Yuki's house. So please no demonstrating how to put on a condom or how to take it off or anything, for the love of god."

I facefaulted at that, my mind going to an image of Yukiko and Sarah at her house hanging out when Yukiko's parents came in. They insisted on having a talk about safe sex, complete with Yvonne fishing Yushiro's hard dick out of his pants to show how to put on a condom, then showing how effective they were by mounting him (still fully clothed, just with her panties to the side and holding up her skirt so they could clearly see) and having him cum in her. I saw her pull herself off while holding the condom on, talking about how all of his cum had been caught by the condom so there was no worry of pregnancy but how they had to make sure it didn't come off, then carefully removing the condom, making sure not to break it, and leaning her head back to empty it down her throat, being sure to mention how hot guys found this, then licking him clean and tucking him back away. The girls were embarrassed and begging them to please stop while unable to take their eyes off of it.

"I have seen enough bananas with latex on them for a lifetime," Sarah continued. Oh god, it had been a normal demonstration, since Yukiko's parents only had no reservations about their daughter and sex, not others. I cursed my dirty brain as my cock, fueled by my imaginings, went fully hard.

"Don't do anything you'll regret, is all I am saying," Charlie replied, her mind having never gone anywhere dirty.

The awkwardness of my now rock hard and unflagging dick aside, it was a nice family dinner with a guest.

12