Rewarded Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled out of the garage and headed towards lunch. With the doors and top off the ride was loud so we didn't talk much. I had to fight to keep from constantly looking at her, she looked so beautiful, and I couldn't believe she was sitting next to me. When we stopped at red lights or passed other cars, I wondered if people thought we were a couple, or a father and daughter out for a ride.

We made good time and got there just after twelve-thirty. As we walked through the parking area Hanna took my hand in hers and I was suddenly back in eighth grade, when my crush let me hold her hand. I knew I looked younger than fifty, but I still looked a lot older than her and we did get some interesting looks. The outdoor seating was seat yourself and we found a table with a straw umbrella over it and sat down.

"What are you getting?" She asked looking at the menu.

"Some raw oysters and an Oyster Po Boy." I told her without looking at the menu.

"Hmm... loading up on the oysters... interesting." She grinned. "I have never had them are they good?"

"I love them but not everyone does. You can try some of mine if you want." I responded.

"Okay... that sounds good. I am going to get a crabcake sandwich."

"You order at the bar. I will go make the order, what do you want to drink? I am getting a beer."

"Um... technically... I can't have a beer or any alcoholic drink for another thirty days, so I guess a virgin daquiri or a Shirly Temple." She laughed heartily.

"Funny girl... Everyone here has already identified me a dirty old perv so ordering that would just confirm it."

I stood up and went and ordered, including beers for both of us. They handed me the beers and a pager, and I went back to the table. As I approached the table Hanna was typing on her phone. She smiled when I put the beer down in front of her.

"Sorry... my friend Amy wanted to know how the Jeep ride had gone." She sat her phone back on the table.

"You told her your plans for today?" I asked a little surprised.

"Yep... I also told her about my evening last night... not every detail but that I had an amazing night with a hot as fuck man." She responded.

I was a little shocked at how happy it made me to hear her say that. She must have seen my face and she stuck a hand out and grabbed the top of one of mine.

"Do you come here a lot? It is beautiful. I love watching the boats going in and out. My mom's side of the family has a small yacht down in Tidewater. I am not sure when the last time I was on it was." She said wistfully.

"In the summer I drive down about every other weekend. I guess. Are you close to your mom?" I asked her.

"Yes... no... I don't know... I think I am closer to my dad really... I get along with her for the most part. I tell people; I get my who I am genetics from my dad, I get my who I look like genetics from my mom."

"How long ago did they get divorced? Was it right before you moved next door? And is your mom still single like your dad?"

"Yea... the divorce is why my dad rented the house next to yours. He wanted to share custody and keep me in the same school district. They should have gotten divorced sooner, but I think they were trying to stay together because of me. They were going to wait until I finished high school. She hasn't remarried but has a steady boyfriend. You aren't trying to find a more age-appropriate model of me, are you?" She laughed but her face said something else.

"I am hoping because my daughter is graduating college that she won't be to upset about what is getting ready to happen with me and her mother. And anyone besides you would be a serious trade down so definitely not." I told her.

She turned and kissed me, which surprised me. I was more surprised when I felt her hand run up my thigh and into my shorts. I put a hand on her thigh and squeezed it. The pager started vibrating so I broke the kiss.

I went and picked up our order at the bar and brought it back to the table. Hanna looked at the raw oysters and crinkled her nose. I put a dab of Tabasco on one and ate it. It was nice and salty and had a good taste.

"Ready to try one?" I asked her as I used a fork to pry it out of the shell.

"Do you chew it or... I guess slurp is the word?" She asked.

"I chew, some slurp."

"Oh... Hmm..." She took the fork from me and slowly brought it to her mouth.

Her face when she put it in her mouth told me she wouldn't be ordering oysters probably ever again.

"Okay... that was disgusting. But you eat them up... get that libido going!" She laughed.

"My libido has been in overdrive since I woke up next to you this morning." I said as I ate another one.

"Mine too... you have no idea how hard it was to ask you stop this morning." She took another bite of her sandwich. "You also have no idea how much of a turn on it was that you stopped."

"Stopping was a turn on?" I asked, taking a bite of my Po Boy.

"Yes... you respected me and what I wanted even though I could feel how hard you were. I knew that you wanted to have sex, but you didn't try and force me to do it right then. My past experiences have been the opposite. The guys would have kept on pawing me, pleading with me, begging me. You put my desires ahead of yours." She took another bite.

We finished our lunch, and I cleared our stuff off the table. When I came back, she took my hand and led me to the Jeep. After I got in the driver seat she leaned over and put one hand on my dick while kissing me hard on the mouth.

She then leaned back and smiled. "Thanks for lunch but get me home and fuck me in my ass Sean."

We buckled our seat belts and I had to concentrate on not going more than ten or fifteen miles over the speed limit on the way back to my house. She had taken control of the Itouch again but I was happy with her choices, Kenny Chesney, Zach Brown, Jimmy Buffett, Old Dominion, a couple times we both were singing loudly as I drove while smiling at each other.

We were almost home and had stopped at a traffic light. "I can't believe my brother doesn't take the top off his Jeep. Feeling the sun and wind... it is kind of like being on boat but on the road instead of the water."

"Exactly... I love feeling the sun on my skin and the warm wind blowing on my skin." I told her.

When the light turned green, I drove a couple miles and turned into a parking lot, stopping in front of a grocery store.

"I need to run in and get something. You are welcome to come in with me, but it might be a little... embarrassing if people see what I am buying." I told her.

"Well, I definitely want to go in and watch you embarrass yourself." She unbuckled her seat belt and started to climb out.

"Uh... I think it would be more embarrassing for you than me if you were with me. People might figure out what our... uh plans are." I gave her a big smile.

"Oh... fuck it, I don't care. Besides they will still be thinking you are dirty old perv corrupting a sweet innocent young girl." She laughed.

We got to the entrance, and she suddenly went and got a cart. When she pushed it over, she could see the questioning looking on my face.

"Can I make us dinner tonight? Would that be okay. You weren't planning on fucking me and kicking me out right afterwards, were you?"

She had quieted her voice a little in the end, but I still quickly looked around to see if anyone had heard her.

"No, I wasn't. I was hoping... hoping you would stay the night again." I replied.

"I was hoping for that also. Okay... then how about you get what you need, and I will go get what I need. And meet you at the registers." She was off before I could say anything.

I picked up a bottle of KY lubricant and at the last second grabbed a box of condoms. I wasn't sure if she might want me to wear one of those for what we were planning to do. I went to wait for Hanna to come back, trying to discreetly hold the KY and condoms in my hands. It seemed to be taking her awhile and as I looked around, I saw her leaning against the cart with a big smile on her face.

I walked over and looked in the cart as she steered it to the self-checkout register. I ran the steaks, baking potatoes, a bagged salad, butter and sour cream, along with my items, over the scanner and put them in the bag. After I paid for everything, we headed out the door.

I put the grocery bags on the back seat of the Jeep and climbed in watching Hanna get in on the other side. I saw some nervousness on her face as we buckled our seat belts, and I backed out of my spot. We got to my house a few minutes later and I pulled into the garage and shut it off. I heard a deep sigh as I did that.

"Hey... I can tell you are getting nervous. We don't have to do this you know." I told her.

"I know we don't... that is what makes we want to do it even more. Thank you..." She hopped out.

I grabbed the groceries and her back pack and brought them into the house setting them on the counter. I stepped into the hall bathroom to pee and came out as she was just finishing putting the stuff in the fridge that needed to go in it. She pulled the lube and condoms out last, and her face reddened.

"I think we should go upstairs, okay?" It was a question, but it sounds more like a directive.

"Sure... uh... why these?" She asked, holding up the condoms.

"Wasn't sure if you would want me to wear one of those for this." I quickly responded.

"God... you make me feel amazing when you look at me, you respect me, you offer to wear a condom... I should have hooked up with an older dude a lot sooner. And I am pretty sure if I remember my sex ed class correctly there is almost no chance of getting pregnant from anal." She dropped the condom box on the counter and headed to the stairs.

I followed behind and my eyes never left her ass as she walked up to the master bedroom. When she got next to the bed, she tossed the lube bottle on it and turned back to me. I took my hat off and tossed it across the room and watched as she pulled Her's off and shook her hair out. It was strangely incredibly erotic to watch. I immediately pulled her into a kiss and squeezed her against me. We fell onto the bed together and continued our kissing.

I eventually ran a hand over her breasts and then up and under her shirt to get better access to her tits. Seeing her boobs and cleavage all day had been driving me a little crazy and I quickly was pulling her shirt off her, untying the strap of her bathing suit and removing them booth. My mouth immediately found one of her nipples that was already hard and erect.

As I kissed, licked, suckled and caressed her breasts I heard her say quietly say my name several times. Every time she used my first name, I think I fell a little deeper under the spell that she had put me in. I moved from her breasts and kissed her mouth before sliding off the bed and standing beside it.

I looked down to see her topless and her legs laying just over the edge. She had put her arms out and up beside her head. Her black hair was fanned out to each side on the white sheets. She looked right at me, and those magnificent eyes showed both a hunger and a touch of fear maybe.

I reached for the button of her shorts and undid it then slowly lowered her zipper. When I grabbed the waist band, she dug her heels into the side of the bed to help lift her butt up so I could shimmy her shorts down her legs and drop them on the floor. She was now laying in front of me in just an emerald green thong panty.

I lowered my head and began to kiss her stomach, as my kisses moved downward, I hooked her thong with my fingers slowly slidding it off. As my face got closer to her pussy, I could smell her arousal and when I peeled her panties off, they were obviously very damp.

"My pussy has been wet since... well since I woke up this morning. I was a little worried that people in the store .... Oh fuck... could smell... yes...me... God... don't make cum please... I want to... fuck... be on edge for..."

As she was talking I had started to lick her I reluctantly stopped l when she had said she didn't want to cum yet, even though she tasted and smelt amazing. I stood back up and took my shirt off followed by my shorts and boxers and climbed up on the bed. I was on my knees when she snaked her body into position and engulfed almost my whole dick into her mouth.

"Oh, Fuck Hanna... same thing... please... stop.... So, fucking good." I told her.

She had sucked, bobbed up and down, and then swirled her tongue around the tip. When she stopped, she got up on her knees and kissed me on the mouth.

"You are sure you want to do this?" I asked, looking her in the eye.

"Yes... more than ever." She said without hesitation.

"Okay... I think the best way for your first time would be on your knees and elbows." I reached for a couple pillows.

She grabbed them and as she rotated around slid them under her waist and dropped down on her elbows lifting her ass into the air.

"Like this?" She looked back over her shoulder at me.

I nodded and began to run my hands over butt, occasionally sliding a finger over the lips of her pussy which would cause her to gasp. Still on my knees I moved in position behind her. I looked and saw her sphincter exposed and looking vulnerable. I picked up the KY bottle and opened it.

"This might be a little cool at first, sorry... Are you still, okay? Your ass is just amazing." I told her.

She hadn't said anything but nodded when I asked if she was okay. I dribble some of the lube along her crack and then took a finger and ran it around the edges of her butthole. I saw and felt her clench a little.

"Try and relax okay... I know... easy for me to say." I laughed a little.

"I am super nervous... and feel... feel like I am at your mercy, but I am also super turned on... it feels like my pussy is leaking down my thigh... Should I have like a safe word... something like, get that fucking thing out of my butt?" She said, turning back to me and smiling nervously.

I added a little more lube and then pressed forward and ran my dick up and down her crack. Her breathing picked up. I added lube to my finger and circled it around her rosebud. When I touched the middle of it with my finger she rocked back and the tip slipped in.

"You are eager, aren't you?" I laughed.

"Yes... please stop teasing me." She whined a little.

"Not teasing sweetie... promise... making sure you are ready."

I poured more lube on my finger and pushed it further in. She grunted but it sounded like it was a grunt of pleasure. More lube and I added a second finger and pushed them completely in.

"That okay?"

"Hmmm... yes... feels good actually... oh...yes... nice."

I had begun to move my two fingers slowly in and out of her. I was able to use my other hand to cover my dick in lube and when I thought it was ready, I slide my fingers out. I immediately positioned my dick at her hole and sat my hands on her hips.

"Hanna... you are amazing. Thank you for this." I pushed forward and tip slipped in her.

"Oh... uh... wow... Definitely different than your fingers. Hmm...mmm...." She said.

"Okay still? Tell me to stop at any time."

"Okay... getting used to it... doesn't feel bad... just something...okay that hurt a little... slow please."

I slowed down but continued to slip slowly deeper into her. It was taking every bit of my self-control to not just plunge all the way in. Her ass was tight and warm and felt amazing.

"Full... I feel full... but okay. Oh... wow.... I like it... I think."

"I am all the way in now. Going to start moving okay...."

"Yes... Oh... slow please... slow... that is a little uncomfortable. Give a me second."

I stopped and dropped more lube on my dick. I felt her push back and took it as sign to begin slowly moving. It was either the extra lube or she had stretched out some more but after about a minute I could feel her starting to move with me and we began to get into a rhythm.

"Fuck Hanna... that feels great." I told her.

"I am glad... Uh... burns a little and is slightly uncomfortable... but I love that I am making you feel great. Oh... I feel stuffed or something... I don't see how a woman could cum from this."

I reached around and used two fingers to press on her clit and as I did that I picked up my pace.

"OH FUCK!... that... that feels good. That could make me get off.... Jesus..." She exclaimed.

I started to move my fingers in a circle on her clitoris, pressing on it firmly but not hard.

"Like that... like that... fuck... fuck my ass and do that...."

She began to move faster and felt the start of my orgasm building.

"Are you... fuck me... are you close? Fuck. How can it feel good and hurt at the same time?"

I was starting to saw in and out of her ass faster and picked up the pace of my fingers at the same time.

"Jesus... Hanna.... Fuck... soon..." My balls tightened and I knew it was seconds away.

"Right... fucking now!" She screamed as wetness covered my fingers and her ass grabbed my cock.

"Fuck..." My cum shot into her ass.... She kept rocking using her ass muscles to basically milk my dick.

"So fucking good... thank you!" I cried out.

One of her hands grabbed the wrist of the hand that was at her pussy and pulled it away. I pushed deeper into her and used my other hand to stop her ass from moving. We collapsed down, my dick still in her but softening quickly and I was draped half over her. We were both panting.

I gently kissed her shoulder and then using a hand to move her hair out of the way kissed her neck.

"Did you like it?" She asked.

"Yes... did you like it..."

"I don't want to do this every time, but I definitely would do it again if you wanted to..." She said.

I had slid down and into a more half spoon position and she pulled my one arm around her. I felt my dick slip out of her. I was running through what she had just said and what it might have meant. I sounded like she wanted whatever this was to be more than just a weekend fling.

"Would you want to do it again?" She asked and I picked up some uncertainty or sadness in her voice.

"I would... but I would be okay if we didn't if you didn't want to..." I told her.

She squeezed my arm. "I... oh... umm... I will be right back..."

She jumped out of bed and quickly went into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard the toilet flush and the door slowly open. She stepped out slowly with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. I stood up and moved towards her.

"Let take a shower, okay?" I said and kissed her quickly.

A smile immediately came over her and we turned back, and I started the shower. As soon as the water was warm enough, we cleaned each other, focusing at first on our groin and asses. I saw life coming back to her as we both were now clean.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yes... I guess... we didn't talk about, or I hadn't thought about some parts of this. But... I still want to do it again at some point. You made it... well you are just an amazing lover." She said smiling.

I kissed her tenderly wrapping her in my arms. Feeling her naked body next to mine was incredible. We spent the next thirty minutes kissing each other's bodies, running our hands over each other, looking into each other's eyes. I was shocked when she dropped down and took me in her mouth that I was able to get completely hard again.

I reached down, slid my hands into her arm pits and pulled her to a standing position. I slid a hand between her legs and could tell she was wet again or maybe still. I slowly fingered and moved my mouth back to her breasts having learned that her nipples were very sensitive and played a role in making her cum. She was holding my head in her hands as a small orgasm washed over her and she pulled my face to her and kissed me hard.

"I have had more orgasms in the last two days than I have had in my life." She said smiling at me.