Rewarded Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt that is true...." I laughed.

"Let me rephrase... outside of getting myself off... I have cum more with you in two days than ever I have with anyone else."

"I hope you can do it one more time today... after dinner I want to make love you to you." I told her.

I saw her eyes widen and her throat swallowed. She nervously smiled at me. I reached around her and turned the water off and reached for a towel and began to dry her off. I took that one from her and wrapped it around me before grabbing another one and wrapping that around her.

We went into the bedroom and we both saw the bottle of lube lying in the middle of the bed. Hanna turned to me, and I started to laugh.

"Nothing like a visual reminder that you just got fucked in the ass." She laughed.

"Every time I look at your butt, I am going to be visually reminded that I fucked you in the ass." I laughed.

"Well since you are looking at my ass all the time you are going to remembering that a lot. I need to run down stairs. Be right back." She said as she was leaving the bedroom.

I grabbed the lube and put it on the bedside table and straightened up the bed. I had gone over to the dresser and got a new pair of boxers and put them on. I put on the khaki shorts I had worn earlier and was deciding if I should get a new t shirt when Hanna walked back in carrying the bag she had brought with her earlier.

"I am going to finish getting dressed and meet you down stairs in a while. Try not to miss me to much while I am doing that okay." She winked at me.

I walked over and kissed her lightly. "Not possible. I missed you while you were just gone for an hour this morning."

"God... you say some cheesy romantic things but the way you look at me when you do it... I know it is sincere. If you hadn't already done it, I would swear you were trying to sweet talk your way into my pants." She giggled and turned and went back into the bathroom.

I am not sure why, but something made me decide to grab a polo shirt instead of a t shirt and I pulled it on as I headed down the stairs. I was sitting on the back deck drinking a water bottle when I heard movement in the kitchen about an hour later. I yelled that I was out back, and Hanna said she would be out in a minute.

It was fifteen minutes later when I heard the screen door opening and I turned back and saw her step out on the deck. She had highball glass in one hand and another glass with a dark liquid and ice in the other. I barely noticed those though because seeing her had taken my breath away.

She had on a royal blue print sun dress with shoulder ties. The hem on it was short enough that if she bent over, I was going to see a flash of her panties. The dress hugged her figure perfectly showing her curves. Her hair seemed to have more body and curls than normal, and it was obvious that she had spent time on her makeup specifically enhancing her eyes.

I stood up trying to find words. She smiled and handed me the highball glass.

"Hanna... I... you look... I can't find the words. You have left me speechless." I said.

"Thank you... You look pretty nice yourself. I put the potatoes in the oven. I was thinking we could eat about seven."

I sat back down, and she sat down next to me. I took a sip of my scotch and asked what she was drinking, and she told me rum and coke.

"What happens when your wife gets home?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"What happens... do you move out; does she move out... do you... talk and... reconcile... you have been married a long time you must have loved each other, maybe you still do...." She took a long sip of her drink.

"Isn't this one of the elephants? I thought we weren't talking about them today..." I forced a laugh.

"It is probably the biggest or maybe second biggest elephant, but for me most of the other elephants are easier to figure out or deal with. This one, well first, it is one of the few that I can't have at least a little control over, and it is the one that scares me the most." She took another big sip of her drink.

"When she gets home there will be a confrontation. If she insists on continuing to deny that there is nothing going on with her boss that will be a problem. If she admits it than I tell her I want her to leave and hopefully we are able to work through that with at least a little civility."

"Don't you have a text that proves it? And you can tell her I saw them together being a little too... friendly."

"The text is more innuendo along with an eggplant emoji... And I think she would say you are a biased witness." I smiled at her.

"I still can't believe I did that. I am sorry." She looked down.

"Don't be sorry... and I wished I had seen it."

"Really... wait.... You can see it... or you should be able to plus we might be able to see other stuff. You have the app on your phone, right? Just log in and look at the history."

"Yes... although I haven't ever used it. My wife was the one that wanted it. Hold on."

I got up and went and got my phone. I brought it back and handed it to her telling her the pass code.

She smiled as she opened my phone but then said. "You know only old people still use pass codes. What is the password for the Ring app?"

I told her what I thought the most likely one would be. It was what Dawn and I used for any shared passwords for stuff like Netflix. I also was pretty sure it was what she told me it was when she made me load the app on my phone. Since then, I had never looked at it once and my wife knew that.

Hanna shook her head when that didn't work. Dawn must have changed the password at some point because I was positive she had told me it was our standard shared password when we first installed it. I told her to try Katy and her birthday numbers but that didn't work.

I did know that Dawn wasn't really creative with passwords and like to associate them with something. She had wanted to get the camera because of Amazon deliveries so I told her to try Amazon 1234. She shook her head again when that didn't work. I knew that pretty soon I would just be taking wild guesses at what it might be. .

"Try 4113 Barnaby as one word." I told her.

That was the address of the house.

"Really? Okay." Hanna said as her fingers typed.

A big smile came over her face and it was obvious I had guessed right. She pulled up the video of her leaving this morning and showed it to me. I instantly realized that Dawn would have been furious at seeing if for two reasons, first because Hanna was so smug as she did it but what would have really set her off was how beautiful Hanna was.

She took the phone back and started scrolling. She showed the video of Dawn and her boss leaving the other day and I understood what she meant by body language. She touched his arm as they walked to the car, and he had put his hand on her back. She found another oneand in that one he had reached down and quickly grabbed her ass as they walked out. She just turned and smiled and gave him a wink.

"Hmm... interesting. Here is one of him leaving your house after eleven o'clock at night. Let's see what time he got here. Oh... he got here just after seven. Where were you that night?"

I asked her the date and after a little thought, remembered I had gone to visit our daughter Katy at college and stayed the night in a hotel there. Dawn said she couldn't go because of a big work project she was involved in. Guess that project was her boss's dick. I told Hanna I was out of town, and I asked her to show me how she had found the videos and she did.

"Do you mind showing me the text that tipped you off?" Hanna asked.

I pulled it up and showed her and watched a smile come across her face. "This is clearer than you think. The dinner and desert part she could lie her way out of that, but she said... Really looking forward to desert. Hope you are too. That wasn't her telling you her plans... and of course the eggplant emoji, by the way, how did that become the emoji for dick?"

"Thanks for your help. It will still depend on how she tries to play it." I told her.

"You're welcome. Can you turn the grill on. I need to get the steaks and salad ready." She said, handing me back my phone.

I watched her get up and head into the house, admiring again how her dress fit. I was glad to have the evidence but also felt a little like a fool. How many times had she fucked him in our house I wondered as I turned the grill on.

Hanna came back out. She had a plate with our steaks on it in one hand and a new high ball glass in the other. She set the steaks next to the girl and came over to me and sat in my lap. She kissed me and all my thoughts about my wife vanished. She brought the drink up to her lips and took a sip, kissing me again.

"Can you taste the scotch on my lips?" She smiled at me.

"Maybe a little." I told her.

We shared what could only be described as a brief passionate make out session. When I ran my hand up under her sundress, I was surprised to find she didn't have panties on, and I ran my fingers over her wet pussy. She groaned as I slipped two fingers into her but then she took her hand and grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers out of her. She brought her fingers to her lips and ran them over top of them and kissed me.

"Could you taste my pussy on my lips?" She smiled at me.

"Yes... and it was delicious." I told her looking her in the eyes.

"Better than the scotch?" She stood up not waiting for the answer and put the steaks on the grill and slipped back into the house.

Dinner was fantastic. She had cooked the meat a perfect medium rare. She told me that her dad had taught her to grill and that was how he liked his steaks. I tried not to eat too quickly, but I was anxious to get her back upstairs. When we both had finished, I took our plates to the sink and rinsed them off before putting them in the dishwasher. Then I cleared the rest of the stuff off the table, wiped off the counter top, and was finishing straightening up.

I looked at Hanna who was watching me with a look of annoyance on her face, leaning over the island, and sticking her ass out. Her sundress barely covered the bottom of her butt checks. She let out a heavy sigh.

"Everything okay?" I asked her.

"Yea... I guess...I guess after fucking me in the ass the passion is already gone though. You would rather clean the kitchen than take me upstairs and fuck me, even when you know my cunt is wet with anticipation." She faked a yawn when she finished.

I was surprised to hear her say that word, but dick immediately hardened as she said it. I dropped the towel in my hand on the floor and walked over behind and pulled her back to me.

"I am not taking you upstairs to fuck you this time. I am taking you upstairs to make love to you because you are the most perfect woman I have ever known."

I spun her around and looked her in the eye and then gently bent and kissed her lips. I took her hand in mine and walked towards the stairs. We entered the bedroom, and I pulled my shirt off, followed by my shorts and boxers. I untied the straps of her sundress and watched it fall to her feet. I stepped forward and gave her a long sensual kiss while pulling her body close to me.

I broke the kiss gently guiding her into the bed and climbed in beside her. Another long sensual kiss followed as I traced my fingers over her body, touching everywhere but her breasts and between her legs. I then began to kiss her neck and shoulders and felt her legs squirm a little. When she reached for my dick, I pulled my hips back.

I gently kissed her body spending extra time kissing her ribs, her stomach, and naval. When my mouth moved to the top of her pelvis, she spread her legs wider. As I kissed the top of her hip bones, she ran a hand through my hair, and I heard her breathing deepen. I moved my mouth to her inner thighs and got a glimpse of her pussy that was obviously wet, and her clit was very swollen. The smell of her arousal was very strong.

As my kisses moved towards her vagina, I heard her quietly exclaim. "Yes... please... finally."

I gently kissed right above her clit and felt her shifting her body in an attempt to get my mouth on it. Instead, I ran my tongue over each lip and then down below her pussy which was wet as her juices trickled out of her. I felt her grab the back of my head as she tried to move it. I held it firmly in place and then dragged my tongue through her slit and over the clit.

"Oh please... I am dying... please." She exclaimed.

I continued to lick her and then quickly sucked her clit between my lips and pushed my tongue on it.

"Fuck... sorry... there it is... Oh God." Hanna orgasmed quietly.

I kissed my way up her body, stopping to briefly to suck each nipple into my mouth. I had moved my body between her legs, and I had just started to kiss her mouth when the tip of my dick slowly slid into her. We both let a quiet moan and I broke our kiss as we looked in each other's eyes as I slipped in as deeply as I could.

"It feels so amazing." Then while kissing her I started to slowly move in and out.

She brought her legs up and wrapped them around me. Our pace gradually increased and so did our breathing. I leaned down and kissed her neck and shoulders. She was rocking her hips up towards me in time with my forward thrusts. We smiled at each other as our speed picked up.

"I am... close... a little faster please." She told me and then bit down on her lip.

I was close also and I was hoping we could time this, so we came together. I started to move faster and knew I was going to shoot soon.

"So good... so good... oh yes... close... oh... now fuck... yes." Hanna cried out.

I kissed her hard on the mouth and she squeezed her legs tight as I filled her with my cum. My thrusting into her gradually slowed as she unwrapped her legs and eventually, we stopped moving. As I softened, I rolled off and on to my back and she rolled to her side laying her head on my shoulder and draping a leg over me.

"So that was making love, huh... pretty amazing." She said looking up at my face.

"Yes... amazing..." I kissed her forehead.

"I have never... well before this weekend... my previous... experiences, I felt like the guy was just trying to get off... and to get off as soon as he could. With you... you make it feel like it is about me. You have set the bar way too high I am afraid." She smiled at me but there a was look of a little sadness on her face.

"The bar should be high for you. You are truly an incredible woman. It isn't just how beautiful you are, you are intelligent, funny, sassy, compassionate... It is why I can't believe it, but I think..."

She leaned up and kissed me, cutting me off. The kiss was a combination of passion and romance and lasted for probably a minute before it stopped.

"No more elephants this evening okay. I need to get up and... freshen up..." Hanna hopped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I watched her walk away admiring her ass, her hips, the side of her breasts and how hair fell over her shoulders and upper part of her back. She was as beautiful walking away as she was from the front. When she entered the bathroom, I took a moment to realize despite our age difference she was every bit my equal as a lover, if anything she was the one in charge.

She walked out and smiled at me. I noticed that she had removed her makeup and she had a wash cloth in one hand, and I sat up in the bed and dropped my legs over the side. I stuck my hand out to take the wash cloth from her but instead she dropped down on her knees and I felt the warm wet wash cloth begin to clean my groin and dick.

I looked down and she had mischievous grin on her face, then gave me a wink and took my cock into her mouth. I was soft but as she sucked on it, I felt it stiffen and little. This seemed to encourage her, and I felt her tongue swirl around the tip and then she started to bob up and down faster and sucked harder. I felt incredible and I now I was hard but I knew that the chances of me cumming weren't really good.

"Hanna, that feels incredible... I just don't think I will be able to finish so soon after we just had sex." I told her.

She released my dick with a pop. "Can't fault me for trying, can you? Maybe later? Plus, you smell and taste a little like soap right now, I prefer when you taste more natural."

She stood up and reached for my t shirt that was lying on the pillow and pulled it on. I found my gym shorts and a cut off t shirt and got dressed.

"Do you have any ice cream? Not sure why but I am craving something sweet." She asked.

I told her I did, and we went down to the kitchen. I made each of us bowl and we headed into the family room where I gave her the remote and as we took a seat on the couch. She searched through Netflix while we ate our ice cream before landing on some show I had never seen before. I honestly didn't care what was on. I was just happy having her snuggled in next to me.

"Tomorrow, I have plans with a couple of my girlfriends. I thought about canceling them, but I don't want to be that cliché of, gets a new boyfriend and ditches all of my girlfriends." She said as she finished her ice cream and set the bowl on the coffee table.

I am sure my eyebrow shot up at the word boyfriend and she saw it. I saw her eyes widen.

"Um... not that I am saying you are my boyfriend just that... well you know..." She stuttered.

"I'm not? Then what am I... just some guy you use for sex?" I replied fighting hard not to laugh as I did it.

"Are you... you are fucking with me aren't you... Okay... I guess I deserved that for my joke about baby batter and vasectomies yesterday." She smiled.

"Yes, I was fucking with you and yes you deserved it. I need to mow grass and do some chores tomorrow so this might work great. Uh... are your plans for the daytime, or the evening. Or both?" I asked.

"During the day. They want to go hiking. We were going to head out about eleven, college girls like to sleep in unless they wake up next to hot older dudes." She giggled.

"Would you be back by dinner time?" I asked nervously.

"Should be... why." Her smile told me she enjoyed it when she could see I was a little nervous.

"I could make you dinner tomorrow night... if you want. You don't have to... just..."

"Of course, I want to... and maybe that would be a good time to talk about... elephants... Or we could just have more incredible sex..." I felt like she had added the part about sex as a joke to take away the tension or maybe she was serious.

"Great... Pasta okay for dinner?" I asked.

"Yep... sounds good." She kissed me and then snuggled tightly against me.

About an hour later I felt Hanna's weight pressing against me and her breathing had slowed and sounded deeper. I craned my head around and saw that she was asleep on my chest. I guessed it was sometime after ten o'clock.

"Hanna, let's go up to bed, okay." I said quietly kissing the top of her head.

She stirred and said okay, and we got up off the couch. I grabbed some water bottles and walked behind her up the stairs. I set them on each night stand and followed her into the bathroom where she was brushing her teeth. I started to do the same and we smiled at each other in the mirror with our eyes.

When we finished, she said she needed to pee, and I stepped out. When she was done, I peed and came out to find her already in bed. I climbed in next to her and she rolled over on her side and grabbed my arm indicating she wanted me to wrap it around her. We fell asleep spooned together.