Rewarding Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that Ruby was able to resist the temptation was really a sign that she had grown, and maybe even a sign that she was ready to take over as the top of this relationship. Or at least that's what Ruby liked to tell herself. Either way soon the tables would be turned, meaning Daisy's words didn't matter, because soon the other woman would be her anal loving bottom.

Daisy meanwhile had mixed feelings about the idea. She had turned down the idea of taking it up the ass every time a previous boyfriend bought it up, but then she started hooking up with Bobbi Morse, who had been, and still was, addicted to getting her ass fucked, so one night Daisy had agreed to sodomise her, and ever since Daisy had been addicted to fucking other women up the butt.

Bobbi had been her favourite for so very long, as her juicy and well-rounded ass which seemed literally made for fucking, and making the much taller and stronger woman bend over and take it like a bitch was extremely thrilling. After Bobbi was forced to leave Daisy didn't think she'd ever find such a perfect little anal whore again.

She had been wrong, so wonderfully wrong, because butt fucking Ruby Hale had been the perfect way to take her down a peg and the girl had a perfect little booty which was practically virgin tight even though Daisy had been basically living in it ever since she popped the younger girl's butt cherry.

Perhaps more importantly, nothing made Ruby cum harder than a nice long and deep ass pounding, cumming easily as hard as Bobbi, maybe even harder. The big difference was that while Bobbi was a shameless bottom Ruby wanted a turn topping regardless of how long, hard and deep Daisy butt fucked her, which was both impressive and terrifying.

Even back when she wanted nothing to do with anal Daisy had a passing curiosity what it would be like to subject her body to something so obscene. Of course her addiction to pounding ass had made such thoughts even more frequent, Daisy happily embracing the role of the top, and by some miracle being able to avoid losing her ass cherry to the likes of Melinda May, Maria Hill, and even one time The Black Widow herself, Natasha Romanoff, all of whom she'd hooked up with an been this close to bending over for them.

More impressively, she had been the one to bang The Black Widow's big fat butt, the sight of those juicy cheeks jiggling against her thighs only reinforcing Daisy's determination to remain a top.

Then she met Ruby, the girl who had taken like a thousand ass fuckings from her by now without being broken, and Daisy found herself closer than ever before to giving in. Which she would have to do, if she couldn't finally break Ruby this time, which was frightening, yet intriguing.

But Daisy wasn't going to bend over without a fight, so determined to finally break this little bitch, or at least make her earn her victory, she gave her an incredibly long, drawn-out butt fuck, loosening Ruby's rectum until not even the stubborn girl could avoid moaning in pleasure.

Then she started regularly taunting her, and even reluctantly pushing Ruby's hands away from her cheeks so she could start smacking that ass, because as much as Daisy adored having the best view of her dick pumping in and out of another girl's ass hole it was now more important to use every weapon in her arsenal to break Agent Hale once and for all.

"Yessssss, that's it Agent Hale, moan like the slutty little bottom you are!" Daisy taunted in between slaps to Ruby's butt, "Moan and take it like a bottom. Take it up your bottom, like a total bottom. Like a bitch. Oh yeah Agent Hale, you're taking it like a little bitch right now, right up the ass, because that's all you are. A little bitch! My bitch! You thought you were tough? That you could beat me? That you could be the Destroyer of Worlds? Please! You're just a fucking wannabe, who was beaten, turned, trained, and ultimately broken and butt fucked by me. Accept it Agent Hale! Your mine. You're Quake's anal loving little blonde bitch. And secretly that's all you wanted to be. All this being tough and trying to top me, that's just for show. You are a pure bottom who just loves getting your ass fucked by a real woman."

Ruby was initially able to ignore the insulting slaps to her ass and insulting words, because she wasn't simply stubborn, she was determined that she would soon turn the tables, now she knew she was moments away from fucking Daisy up the butt.

Which of course made her want to beg Daisy for the chance to cum, but she suspected that would only encourage Daisy to fuck her ass longer and harder. Besides, her pride wouldn't let her beg to early. It was bad enough that she had ever begged for mercy, something she promised herself she wouldn't do, and yet Daisy made her do it every time. This time being no exception.

"Fine." Ruby huffed, "Make me cum. Oh I beg of you, make me cum."

"Do you admit you're a pure bottom?" Daisy pushed.

There was a brief hesitation where Ruby considered lying, then she just grumbled, "No."

"Well you're not cumming until you do." Daisy said.

"Never going to happen." Ruby said defiantly.

"We'll see." Daisy shrugged.

Despite her best efforts Ruby growled in frustration and dug her fingernails into Daisy's desk as Daisy insisted on continuing the gentle sodomy, and while she gave up the insulting for a little while it soon came back, along with harder spanks. All of which she had dished out before, and Ruby had survived then, and she would survive now.

Because like she kept telling her boss, she wasn't a total slut like Bobbi Morse,, and she certainly wasn't the obvious bottom that Jemma Simmons was. No, she was Ruby Hale, and she was born to be a top, something she would thoroughly teach Daisy as soon as it was her turn. All she had to do was hold out until her lover inevitably ran out of patience and just gave her what she wanted.

It took far longer than Ruby was expecting, long passed the point that the overwhelming pleasure had been forgotten in favour of an overwhelming need to cum, but luckily Ruby had been enhancing her endurance since childhood, and she had always outlasted Daisy before, and this would be no exception.

As Daisy was more determined than ever before to break her, but inevitably she began picking up the pace until the sound of her thighs smacking against Ruby's butt cheeks was echoing throughout the room almost as loud as the squeals of ecstasy the brunette was forcing out of the blonde.

Then Daisy took Ruby by surprise as she grabbed a handful of her hair, yanked it back and started yelling abuse at her, which only made Ruby cum harder. Which she wouldn't have thought was possible.

"I own you! Do you hear me Ruby? I fucking own you and your tight little ass hole! It's my fuck hole! You're my fuck hole! Every little part of you is mine!" Daisy snapped, before getting even louder, "OHHHHH YESSSSSS, OWN YOU! I FUCKING OWN YOU! MMMMMM, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN ANAL WHORE! MY LITTLE BLONDE ANAL WHORE! CUM FOR ME MY LITTLE BLONDE ANAL WHORE! CUM FOR ME! OOOOOH YEAHHHHHH, CUM LIKE THE BUTT BITCH YOU ARE WITH MY DICK IN YOUR ASS! YOU THINK YOU CAN TOP ME? YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE I OWN YOU! YOU'RE MY FUCKING BITCH! YESSSSSS, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!"

Luckily for Ruby by the time that happened she was already cumming so hard and frequently that she was only aware of the pure ecstasy rocking through her body, and the pain and pleasure of getting her little ass hole brutally pounded. Sure, maybe some of it was subconsciously getting soaked up by her mind, but it didn't matter, because it was too late for Daisy to save her own ass.

No, that belonged to Ruby now, and soon it always would. Even if Ruby was currently cumming so hard that becoming a pure top seemed like a nightmare. And to her shame her last coherent thought was maybe it wouldn't be too bad being a pure bottom, as long as she still got pleasure like this, and got to be Daisy's bitch.

Daisy had tried to remain patient and continue gently sodomising Ruby into submission, but seeing the other deadly girl bent over her desk and giving up her most private hole to her would have probably been too much for her to take.

Combine that with the feeling of her thighs, and every so often her hands, smacking against Ruby's cheeks, and the other end of the harness bashing against her clit and it was just too much, and on top of that there were her own words, which seemed to be getting to her more than Ruby. So ultimately Daisy tried, but she just couldn't resist picking up the pace and making Ruby cum. Making them both cum.

As all but her words intensified Daisy found herself cumming and over again from sodomising the deadly younger girl, Daisy completely giving up on smacking Ruby's ass and talking trash to her in favour of just brutally hard rectum wrecking. Perhaps literally.

Oh yes, Daisy's last hope to break Ruby was perhaps to literally give her a harder and deeper anal pounding than ever before and hope that did the trick, even if it came at the expense of Ruby's poor little back door. Or if necessary Daisy was simply willing to 'accidentally' incapacitate the dangerous and yet tiny girl to the point where she couldn't get her revenge on her. At least not right away.

That was pretty much Daisy's last coherent thought as she became nothing but a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate, brutalising Ruby's butt hole with the kind of speed and force she had only previously reserved for the biggest anal whore she had ever known, Bobbi Morse. In fact this rectum wrecking might have even made Bobbi jealous. Which just had to break Ruby.

It just had too, and for a while it felt like Daisy had actually succeeded, given the way that Ruby was cumming so hard and frequently that she was shaking beneath her, squirting her cum onto Daisy's desk, and screaming so loud it might just breakthrough the soundproof walls.

Even with this even harder than usual butt fucking Daisy had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that it wouldn't quite be enough. Which was the first thought she had when she recovered the ability to think, finding that she had collapsed down onto the equally exhausted body of the blonde beneath her, the two sweaty women gasping for breath for a few long seconds.

Normally Daisy tried to keep enough in the tank so she could avoid this, although she had to admit, there was something to be said for collapsing and just lying on the body of her lover for a few long seconds. Then she heard something which caused fear to echo throughout her spine.

"My turn?" Ruby purred.

12