Nichole

Story Info
Matt loves sucking Latisha's shemale friend Nichole's cock.
6.2k words
4.62
26.6k
40

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichole

Hello all. My name is Matthew and this is another story about me and my best friend Latisha. The events of this story occurred last night in mid-November 2022. If you have read the other previous four stories, you would know about me and my friend Latisha and my experience in discovering that I seem to like giving blowjobs. Well at least I liked sucking one cock. The other blowjobs I had given were bad experiences and I was not especially thrilled at trying to suck yet another cock. But my friend Latisha had promised that she would get me to spend some time with her only shemale friend Nichole. I had forgotten about this pretty much until the other night when Latisha told me that Nichole was willing to meet me. Not only was she willing to meet me but she was looking forward to it. Latisha told me that she had told Nichole all about me over lunch and Nichole had ended lunch by inviting us both to her place for drinks on Saturday.

I asked Latisha, "When you say you told Nichole all about me did you tell her ALL about me if you know what I mean?" Latisha responded, "Matthew, if you mean to ask if I told her that you have recently discovered that you like to suck cock and want to suck some more shemale cock then yes! I did tell her that. She is actually intrigued, Matty. I do not know if she will allow you to suck her cock but she does want us to come over so she can meet you."

"Oh crap Latisha," I moaned, "She will probably be aggressive like Dani and Vanessa were (two other shemale friends of Latisha's which I did not like much when I met them). I probably will not like her." I was already considering not going at all.

"Matt, you are wrong about Nichole. She is sweet, personable, cute as a button, and fairly well-endowed for her small stature," remarked Latisha. Here is a picture. I looked at the picture Latisha showed me. The girl in the picture really was cute! The girl in the image on Latisha's cell was a blonde with long wavy hair parted in the middle. She wore a tight, knit shirt that dipped in the front in a 'U' shape in a dangerous fashion exposing much of her very perky tits that were held tightly within the white shirt. She had a nice, full smile made by her full, red lips. She also had a cute little nose and deep brown eyes. She was very attractive and much more feminine than Dani and Vanessa had appeared to me. I told Latisha, "She is way cute!"

"She sure is," said Latisha, "She is a petite little thing. Even smaller than me! Want to see her cock?" When Latisha said this she smiled that wicked smile she reserves just for sexual thoughts. I smiled at her and said, "Sure, I guess."

Latisha messed with her phone then brought up another pic and showed me stating, "She may be shorter than me and super-skinny but she has a cock that is as thick as her forearm!" Then she showed me the image on her cell.

There was another pic of Nichole sitting on a table dressed in only a red lace garter and matching red lace bra. Her skin was very white in striking contrast and her fingernail polish was also a matching red. Her blonde hair hung down freely in curls all the way to her breasts. Her deep brown eyes sparkled and her mouth was opened in a half semicircle exposing a huge smile. I could see a small tattoo of what seemed like a strawberry on her pelvis just above her right thigh. And in her hand she held her hard, long cock which WAS as thick as her forearm seemed to be!

"Wow," I exclaimed.

"I know, right," said Latisha reading my vision as my eyes settled on the big cock. "She may be little but she is well endowed for her size! Her cock is 8 inches long. Nice huh?"

"Yes it is," I responded and said nothing else even though I was getting hot just watching the pic of her hard cock. I had only just found out that I like sucking cock but I already know that I have a penchant for big cocks and Nichole was a very nice size!

"Here is one more," said Latisha as she took her cell back then thrust it back into my face when she pulled up yet another pic. This pic was taken of Nichole wearing the same red garter and bra as the other pic but this time she was sitting on a gray couch and the pic was taken from the side. I could see now that Nichole was quite the skinny thing. Her tits seemed really big when viewed from the side where I could see how thin she was. And she was holding her cock again. Now I could tell that her cock had a slight upward curve to it and was thicker than I realized. I liked it a lot. I already wanted to blow her.

"Trust me Matty, when we visit Nichole, if she does allow you to give her a blowjob, you will like it a lot! I sure did when I blew her," Latisha said happily. "Want to go?"

"Yes, I do Latisha. If she is as sweet as you say," I responded.

"Great, be at my house at 6 pm tomorrow, '' said Latisha, "and Matt, whether you want to or not, you should be prepared to suck her cock. I know her and I am sure she will like you. She knows what you want and is very likely to induce you to suck her cock later on that night. Be ready. She will go slow and even teach you a little bit. You will enjoy it, I promise!"

"Okay," I said with a smile. For the first time I was enthusiastic about Nichole!

Latisha and I were both in a good mood as we drove to Nichole's apartment the next evening. We were joking and making small talk. I was mentally prepared to give Nichole a blowjob but I did not have high hopes as I remembered my experiences with Dani and with Vanessa. Oh crap! What if Nichole wanted to fuck me! I did not want that at all so I brought it up to Latisha who assured me that I need not worry about that at all. So I went back to being relaxed.

It took quite a while to reach Nichole's place as she lived far away from the city. When we got there we went right up to her door and rang the doorbell. Nichole opened the door and ushered us inside in a cheery fashion as if she were inviting us into a party rather than drinks amongst three people. Latisha and I were dressed in casual/formal clothes one would wear out to a very nice restaurant for drinks. But not Nichole. She really was shorter than Latisha. And smaller in stature as she was quite thin. I could not help but wonder if the size of her cock in the pictures I saw was actually exaggerated due to her small stature. She had on pink terry cloth shorts and a very small white tight-fitting top that looked more like a bra than a shirt. She had ear buds in her ears that ended inside the back pocket of her pink shorts (where I guess her cell phone was). She had no makeup on. And her skin had a tone displaying a slight tan she had not had in the pictures I was shown the day before. And she was completely barefoot. She acted totally casual and seemed quite happy with being that way. I was actually quite pleased by this and relaxed immediately.

Upon meeting me Nichole held out her hand for me to shake and stated, "So you must be Matthew. Latisha has told me many wonderful things about you!" I shook her hand and blushed but said, "Very nice to finally meet you Nichole." Nichole then turned to Latisha and said, "You are right! He IS handsome!" I blushed more.

Nichole ushered us into the living room and directed us to sit pointing to a chair for Latisha while she sat opposite her on the couch. "Sit next to me Matt," she suggested firmly while she patted the couch cushion directly to her left. So I walked around the couch and sat right next to Nichole, also facing Latisha. Then Nichole rose and offered to get us drinks. When we all had our drinks, Nichole took her seat next to me again and the three of us began to chat about this and that.

It was not long before we were all very relaxed and talking easily. I felt as if Nichole and I had known one another for years rather than for only minutes. There was no mention of sex or blowjobs or anything even remotely on any related topic and I completely forgot about the possibility of my giving her a blowjob and got lost in the conversation I was enjoying. Time went by without us noticing as we drank more alcohol. I was completely enjoying myself when, all of a sudden and with little warning, Nichole changed the topic of conversation by saying aloud, "Matt, I hear that you also met some of Latisha's other friends?"

I had been so engrossed in our prior conversation that her query went right over my head and I missed the point totally despite answering, "Well, I did meet her friends Dani and Vanessa a while back. They were okay." Nichole took a more direct approach with her next question. She asked me, "Yes I heard. And if I understand correctly, the experience you had when meeting them was not quite what you expected?" And as Nichole very slowly and thoughtfully phrased her question, she turned to look at me and gently grasped my right hand with her left hand and lifted my hand up and over her shorts until she gently let my hand rest right in the middle of soft pink shorts. When I felt the slight bulge beneath the surface of the terry cloth of her shorts I knew exactly what she was getting at now.

I slowly answered her, "Yes Nichole... meeting Dani and Vanessa was not what I would call an ideal experience." Nichole still held my hand right in the middle of her soft shorts right over what I was sure was a bulge. Her left hand still held onto my right hand and pressed it firmly yet gently against her pelvis and simultaneously moved her hand just a little bit back and forth in a slow fashion that moved my hand parallel with her legs. As she continued to help my hand move back and forth she asked me, "Tell me about it Matthew." And she looked right at me as if Latisha was not even in the room anymore.

I felt a little helpless for some reason so I looked to Latisha for help or guidance. But Latisha was looking at Nichole's hand guiding my hand back and forth in the middle of what I was now certain was a growing bulge below that soft fabric of her shorts. And she had the biggest smile on her face! Latisha was enjoying the site of what was happening to my innocent hand. It took her many seconds to even realize I was looking to her for guidance. But even when she did look my way and saw my troubled glance she just shrugged her shoulders slightly then made that 'suck cock' motion by putting her thumb and forefinger together in a circle, holding the circle in front of her open mouth, and making a back and forth motion while sticking out her tongue. So I looked back at Nichole and said, "Tell you about it, huh? Do you want to know... uh... everything?" Nichole broke her look and looked down at her hand holding mine and moving back and forth. She let my hand go and continued to watch to make sure that I was going to continue the stroking motions all on my own then looked back at me again and said, "Yes Matt, tell me everything. I want to hear e-ver-y-thing!" She emphasized every syllable of the last word in her answer."

I said nothing for several seconds. All that was heard was the very slight sound of Nichole's terry cloth shorts as I continued to stroke back and forth on the ever hardening bulge directly beneath. I was having a little trouble keeping my composure as I could feel Nichole's cock growing inside her shorts. Her cock was getting longer, thicker, and harder. I was no longer rubbing my fingers on her cock but I was now stroking my fingers around her cock (since it was getting harder and thicker). The change I knew was happening to her cock by the feeling alone gave me an incredible desire to look at her hardening cock directly to see for myself how big it had gotten. I could even feel my own cock getting hard. Still I managed to start telling her the story as best as I could without throwing in too much detail while continuing to stroke Nichole's hardening cock through the fabric of her shorts.

While continuously stroking the fabric of Nichole's shorts, I had just finished the part of my story relating to Dani (with the details of the blowjob and all) and was at the part where Latisha and I were leaving the bar with the intention to return later that night when Nichole's cock had swollen to a length where her cock must have poked out past the top of her skimpy shorts. I was still fully stroking her hardening cock with long strokes when my bare hand ran over the top of her shorts and touched along the exposed cockhead of her now long, very hard dick! Surprised, I let out a quick, "Oh!" and moved backwards a little and stopped stroking her cock altogether. I stopped telling the story as well and felt foolish. Without missing a beat Nichole, while still watching me said, "Don't stop," then took my hand in hers and, once again, guided my hand until I was stroking her hard cock fully along the length she had grown to... from the bottom of her shorts all the way over the top and along the bare skin of her exposed still hardening cock. She whispered to me, "Keep doing that." Then she paused a little to ensure I would continue stroking and said, "Go on with your story."

So, I kept stroking what was becoming a pretty hard pretty big cock as Nichole had instructed while I finished the story. I had ended the story by complaining that there were many aspects of both of the blowjobs that I did not like. And I specifically mentioned that one of those things was that I had been disappointed that Vanessa's cock was smaller than I would have liked and I wished that one of my first blowjob experiences would have been with a cock at least as big as mine was. I was still stroking Nichole's cock even though I had finished the story. Nichole, still looking directly at me said, "Matt, tell me what else you specifically did not like about your experience with Dani and Vanessa?" And as she said this, she took her left hand and grabbed my right arm around the wrist and removed my hand from her cock completely. I could not help myself by now and turned my gaze to her hard cock to see what was happening. Very quickly and agilely, Nichole took her shorts in her right hand at the opening of her left leg near her balls, then stretched the opening wide open. She dropped the grip on my wrist with her left hand and grabbed ahold of her hard cock and shifted her cock fully out of the stretched leg hole then released the fabric of her stretched out shorts so her right hand was free once again and her hard cock, held in her left hand was fully sticking out of the left hole of her shorts along with her left leg. She let her hard cock go completely free then grabbed my right hand once again with her left hand and guided it to her hard, fully exposed cock until she had my fingers and palm wrapped around her hard dick. Then she reinstituted the stroking motion until I was stroking her bare hard cock up and down and up and down over and over again.

Her cock was beautiful. It was fully hard now and thicker than I would have ever thought. There was this beautiful curve in her cock that seemed so natural. She was so hard that the veins in her cock were bulging somewhat. She was certainly 8 inches long. Not since seeing Benny's cock did I ever feel like this about a cock before. I watched it sliding between my fingers as my hand slid up and down the thickness of her shaft. If only I could put my lips...

"Matt? Matthew???" I suddenly heard Nichole saying, "Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah," I said still staring at her amazing cock that I wanted to suck so badly. I could already imagine it in my mouth... the feeling my lips would make as her hard cock would first pass between them. The feeling of my jaw being slowly forced open wider as the thickness of her cock increased the deeper it passed into my mouth.

I suddenly realized I was fully daydreaming about Nichole's cock and was no longer talking and had not answered her question. In fact I had stopped stroking her cock! As I looked Nichole up and down quickly I realized that Nichole was holding her big, hard cock in her own hand now. Almost as if she were offering all 8 inches of that hard, curved, fat, thick cock for me to take. Her head was leaning a little and there was a large smile on her face as if to say, "I know what you want to do Matthew... Here...Take it... You know you want it." And right at that very moment, I wanted to suck that cock more than I wanted anything in the whole world!"

Nichole restating, "Matthew?? You were telling us specifically what you did not like about your experience," brought me back to reality and I slowly regained my composure, began to tell Nichole some of the other things about the blowjobs I gave Dani and Vanessa that I did not like (such as their aggression and foul language) as I began to start stroking Nichole cock once again.

All of this time Latisha had not said a single word but apparently she was listening and watching because when I finished listing my complaints from the prior weekend she said only one word, "Matty," and paused for several seconds watching my hand stroking Nichole's 8 inch cock. I noticed that she had one of her hands beneath her skirt.

Finally Latisha stated, "I did not realize that you were that unhappy with everything that happened the other weekend. I am sorry." And she said nothing for a little as she silently watched me stroking Nichole's cock. Suddenly Latisha cheered up and said simply, "But it seems like you are enjoying Nichole's hard cock right?" Latisha smiled and so did Nichole but I was too embarrassed to answer so when I said nothing Latisha leaned closer and said, "I'll bet you want to suck that big cock don't you Matty?" I felt guilty but under Latisha's scrutiny I still kept silent.

Nichole leaned into me and whispered, "It is okay Matt." Then she kissed me on the lips, letting her lips rest on my lips for several soft, wonderful seconds before ending the kiss by moving her head back only a few inches and saying in a whisper once again, "it's okay Matt if you want to suck my cock. I will let you," and she moved in and kissed me once again for several lingering seconds. When she removed her lips a second time she whispered, "I will be gentle Matt and we can go slowly. If you want to suck my cock just tell me. Do you want to suck my cock? Do you want me to show you how to be a better cocksucker?"

That proposition I was unable to refuse. Just being called a cocksucker by this new shemale who had such a big, hard cock only inches away from me who knew exactly what I wanted to do with it was making me even harder! I mean I could NOT have been able to say, "NO," even if I wanted to!! "Yes I do," I whispered back to her face which was only inches away. "Good boy," she whispered and quickly kissed me then took both of my hands in hers and guided me to a standing position in front of her as she sat on the couch only to guide me back down onto my knees to kneel in front of her as she quickly shed her pink shorts and spread her legs wide in a 90 degree angle.

As I sat there on my knees with my hands under Nichole's legs shaking with the urge to put my lips around that wonderful 8 inch cock that was waiting for me just inches away, all I could think about was how much desire I had to show Nichole that I was a GOOD cocksucker. I looked up at Nichole's face smiling gently down at me. Latisha pulled her chair as close as she could get then put her hand back under her skirt once again and watched urgently.

Nichole started with her instruction by saying, "Matthew, if you want to be a better cocksucker, listen to what I tell you, be patient, and enjoy yourself, okay?" "Yes," I said quickly. I was nearly shaking. I wanted to put that cock in my mouth so badly!

"Matthew...SLOWLY and GENTLY... start kissing my cock up and down while you listen carefully to what I am about to tell you. And when I finish, do what I told you to do," said Nichole as she held her fully hard cock in one hand directly in front of my face for me to place my lips on. I placed my lips on her cock and kissed her head. Then I kissed the side. Then I kissed under her shaft. Then Nichole said, "Eyes up here Matt... always make eye contact as often as you are able." So I looked at her eyes... her face... her lips as I kissed her cock. She was so beautiful. It was all I could do to resist taking several inches of her cock into my mouth all at once. Latisha took her hand out from under her skirt and thrust it against my dress slacks and grabbed my hard cock, smiled and said, "I knew it cocksucker!" Then she turned to Nichole and told her, "Teach him everything you can, Baby! Turn him into the best cocksucker he can possibly be! He wants it more than you do!" Then she put her hand back under her skirt as she struggled with the buttons on her blouse.

12