Rewarding the New Champion

Story Info
New AEW champion Adam Page celebrates his win with Anna Jay.
7.2k words
4.75
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

Hangman Adam Page hangs up the Facetime call and wipes a tear from his eye. Seeing his happy wife telling him how proud she is and showing off their sleeping son is worth as much as winning the belt was tonight. Page takes a deep breath and tries to collect his thoughts from the emotional rollercoaster he's been riding since the ref counted three. The door to his locker room suddenly opens however and Page laughs to himself thinking about how little time to himself he will get now he's the champion.

"Oh hey Anna," Adam says as the leggy blonde from the Dark Order walks in.

"Hey champ," Anna replies with a big beaming smile, "The afterparty is properly kicking off now cause we were sick of waiting on you."

Hangman laughs, "That's ok, I wasn't in a rush to go anyway."

"Why not?" Anna asks, closing the door behind her.

Page shrugs, "Not like I don't want to, it's just...," Page pauses trying to think of the right words.

Anna moves closer right into his personal space putting a hand on his large arm.

"If it's the booze then it's ok to admit it," Anna says in a soft voice but Hangman laughs.

"No Anna it's not the booze, I needed it when I didn't want to be inside my own head now I can handle it," Page reassures her.

"Good," Anna says smiling proudly, "So why the wait?"

Page pauses and debates in his head if he should reveal something as personal as the phone call to his wife. She's been a good friend to him but he has always tried to keep his personal life as far away from his wrestling passion as possible. The pause from him goes on so long that Anna just laughs out of nowhere and strokes his arm.

"Fine if you don't wanna tell me then don't but I'm ready for a little fun after a rough few months so what do you say? Ready to party Cowboy?"

"Hell yeah lets go," Page exclaims, happy that Anna is pushing for an answer as he reaches across the table to grab his title.

"Awesome," Anna says happily as she drops down to her knees.

"Whoa," Page yells out in shock stopping with his fingers on the AEW world title, "What are you doing Anna?"

"Partying obviously," Anna explains, rolling her eyes like Page doesn't understand something simple.

"Uh ok but why on your knees like that," Page blushes as her eyes drift to his crotch.

"Don't be so naive Cowboy," Anna purrs reaching out and tucking her fingers into the waistband of his jeans.

"Anna, wait," Page says, jumping back out of her range.

"Oh come on Cowboy it's a party," Anna smirks at his reaction.

"Yeah but I don't do things like that any more," Page stutters, still staring directly down at the kneeling blonde.

"Oh I know but I heard all the stories," Anna grins, "And I heard why the boys really call you Hangman."

Page blushes as Anna's big round eyes lock right in on his crotch. She stares at it like she is trying to get x-ray vision to see what he is packing.

"Anna we shouldn't do this," Hangman winces at the hungry look on her face.

"Why not champ, scared you won't last long?" Anna teases with a big grin.

Page grunts and feels his cock start to twitch inside his jeans. It's almost like Anna can sense it as her beaming smile gets even wider.

"Come on Page I'm dying to taste it," Anna whimpers, pushing her lower lip out.

Paige groans, unable to resist moaning at the sight of Anna's perfect model face pouting at him.

"Anna we have a party to go too," Page says unconvincingly.

"Mmmmmm we will after I've drained that big cock dry," Anna purrs naughtily.

Page bites his bottom lip, he has had to show a lot of self discipline to get him to the AEW world title. All of that effort however might not be enough to resist the urge to get a blowjob from Anna Jay.

"Need convincing Cowboy?" Anna asks, cocking up one eyebrow.

Page fights the urge to nod or scream yes. He isn't sure why he is fighting the urge so much, Anna is a hot girl and his wife doesn't mind him getting blown on the road. Maybe the fact Anna is a Dark Order member and Page has gotten close to them over the last few months. Having Anna as a friend has mattered more than seeing her as just a super hot woman. Anna smiles and takes those thoughts out of Hangman's mind as she pulls down the shoulder straps of her top. Page's eyes naturally drop down to the blonde's chest which is covered by a tight black leather top. Anna smirks and slides down the second strap and her leather top just sticks to her chest.

"You wanna come over and unzip me?" Anna teases with a raised eyebrow.

Page grunts and feels his big cock react under his jeans again. He really wants to drop his title belt and start squeezing his needy bulge. It's like Anna can read his thoughts as the blonde's pretty smile gets wider. Still grinning she pulls at her top and Page watches the leather peel down her skin. He bites his lips to stop from moaning as Anna's firm looking tits bounce free of her top. The first thought to strike Hangman is how tanned her tits are. He instantly pictures her tanning topless on a beach somewhere to make sure all of her skin is the same even shade of tan. Page forgets all about her tan when he focuses on her small dark pink nipples.

"Wanna suck on them Cowboy?" Anna teases again, staring up at him.

Page almost strains his neck to stop himself from nodding. Anna smiles and lifts her hands up cupping them underneath her exposed tits. She pushes them up and Cowboy can feel his cock ache inside his jeans. He starts to worry that Anna's teasing might just make his hard cock cum inside his pants.

"That big thing needs to come out and play," Anna purrs, dropping her eyes right down to his bulge.

"Uhhhhh Anna stop it," Adam groans, unable to look at the blonde when she's staring at his crotch with such lust.

"Please just let me suck it Cowboy I wanna make the new champ blow in my mouth," Anna says in her sexiest tone.

Page groans and his free hand moves down to the front of his jeans. He can't help but press his palm against his rock hard bulge. Anna sees him touching himself and openly looks up at him and licks her soft lips in lust.

"Mmmmmm no fair," Anna pouts, "You are not allowed to tease me back."

She smiles and Page can't help but chuckle at the sexy Dark Order member. Page's eyes are once again drawn back to her exposed breasts making his bulge throb harder.

"Come on Cowboy what I gotta do to get you in my mouth?" Anna challenges.

"Naked," Page blurts out without thinking.

Anna cocks her eyebrow quizzically at him, "You always get girls naked when you want a blowjob?"

"No just you," Page replies, making Anna smile.

"Ok then Champ," Anna smiles, pulling herself up to her feet.

Page's eyes stay locked on her body as Anna unhooks her gold belt. She pulls it off her body and smirks as Hangman cups his bulge harder.

"Hey if I'm getting naked then you gotta strip too," Anna announces firmly making Page double take.

"Heh easy," Hangman says, wasting no time in unbuttoning his jeans.

Anna's mouth goes dry as she watches the new World Champion strip. With his jeans undone Page lifts his hands up to his flower patterned shirt. He starts to quickly pop open the buttons and Anna Jay openly licks her red full lips at him. There is a growing cocky smirk on Page's face as he watches Anna openly stare at him. His shirt is unbuttoned and quickly pulled off his arms and thrown behind him. Next his jeans are pulled down his tanned legs to show off his hard bulge.

"Briefs Cowboy?" Anna can't help but raise her eyebrows in surprise.

Page shrugs but can't help enjoying Anna staring down at his barely covered cock. His black briefs are smaller than the pair of trunks he wears to wrestle so even the slightest twitch of his cock will expose him. Page can tell Anna really approves of his underwear choice as she can't stop staring at him like she wants to instantly gag herself on his big dick.

"Your turn," Page says firmly as he kicks off his jeans.

Anna doesn't hear him at first as she keeps glaring down at what is between Cowboy's legs. The smallness of his briefs must be why his bulge looks so big and mouth watering she thinks as her own hand drifts towards her crotch.

"Strip 99," The new AEW world champion orders firmly.

Anna can't help but shiver at the order from the World Champion. His firm demanding voice does things to her that makes Anna instantly decide to obey. Anna easily kicks off her strapless heels, losing a few inches in height before she pulls at the waistband of her pants. Her leather leggings put up a fight before being pulled down past her strong tanned thighs. Page watches with a smirk on his face as Anna removes her leggings then stands in front of him in nothing but a small black thong.

"I want that off too," Page demands, pointing at her thong.

"Then can I suck you?" Anna asks hopefully.

Page nods and Anna can't help but smile brightly at him. She grabs the thin fabric of her panties and peels her thong down her long legs. Page keeps his eyes on Anna's bare pussy lips while the female AEW star kicks away her panties.

"So sexy," Hangman purrs looking up and down Anna's totally naked body.

"Do you want this off too Champ?" Anna asks, pulling playfully on her choker necklace.

"No leave it on," Page says, stepping towards her.

Anna beams as Hangman moves closer meaning her eyes once again drop down to his impressive bulge as it gets nearer.

"Kneel," Page orders and Anna obeys instantly.

She drops down directly in front of Hangman so she's now eye level with his crotch.

"Can I take these off?" Anna asks, pointing at Hangman's briefs.

Page nods and Anna slips her fingers into the waistband of his underwear. She pulls at the fabric carefully, slowly tugging them down. Anna feels herself holding her breath as the fabric catches on his large bulge and gets stuck.

"Oh fuck," Anna gasps as she tugs harder struggling to pull his underwear past his big cock.

Hangman's cock springs out and Anna learns why his nickname is so ironic. It's a huge, thick looking piece of cock meat that really belongs in porn. Anna can't help but lick her lips at the tasty God-like treat in front of her.

"Finish taking my briefs off 99," Page orders, snapping Anna's attention away from his cock.

She almost pouts and whines at him for distracting her but does as she's told. Anna keeps her eyes on his big fat cock as she finishes pulling his underwear right down to his ankles. Page steps out of his underwear making him back away from Anne for a second making her whine like a child who had their favorite toy taken away.

"It's ok Anna" Page smiles, stepping back into the kneeling girl's personal space.

"It's fucking perfect sir," Anna moans unable to stop herself gently rubbing her lips off his cockhead.

Hangman moans softly and his hand finds the top of Anna's head. Whimpering from the contact Anna pouts her lips and presses them harder into his flesh.

"Mmmmmm naughty girl," Page grunts deeply.

"Don't you like me kissing you champ?" Anna teases before pressing her lips down on the underside of his dick again.

Hangman moans and starts scratching his fingers into her scalp. Anna giggles and starts trailing kisses down his big shaft. She makes her lips as big as she can as she kisses right down to his balls. Anna keeps going and showers Hangman's shaved testicles with soft kisses.

"Suck them," Page moans, squeezing down on her head.

Anna moans softly before opening wide and taking the champ's balls into her mouth. His rock hard shaft bounces off her nose as she looks up to show Hangman her mouth is full. She sucks and lets herself drool all over the new champion's balls. Anna groans at the lustful look in Hangman's eyes as he stares down at her.

"Are you enjoying that 99?" Page asks with a smirk.

Anna nods and starts to give the champ's hard full balls a tongue bath. Page moans softly as Anna's talented tongue gets to work on him. His cock is already twitching and eager to get the blonde's lips around it. Hangman grabs and squeezes his hard shaft just to control himself while Anna sucks away. The young wrestler sucks and slobbers all over his balls as they rest easily inside her mouth bulging her cheeks but she looks comfortable like she could suck them all day.

"Mmmmmmmm so good," Adam purrs with encouragement.

"Can I suck your cock now please champ?" Anna asks nicely after loudly spitting out Hangman's balls.

Page groans, feeling his wet ball sack brushing up against his inner thighs. He looks down at the needy blonde with a trail of drool running off her lips and nods his head. Anna's eyes widen and she dives in, wrapping his lips around his big thick shaft without another thought.

"FUCK," Page exclaims loudly as Anna's mouth devowers his big dick.

She almost swallows him straight up leaving Page panting and struggling in pleasure and shock. He had never met a girl in wrestling so eager to try and choke on his big fat dick before.

"Uhhhhhhhh careful," Hangman tries to warn her as his cockhead bumps into the back of her throat.

Anna doesn't seem to mind as she twists her head backwards grinding and slurping her lips all over his monster cock. It's like she is trying to taste and suck on every square inch of his cock and Page is loving it. Moaning louder Page can't believe his friend from the Dark Order is so into sucking cock. He can't remember any girl he's ever been with being this into just sucking his big thick cock. Anna's big soft lips suddenly clamp down on Page's shaft as her head starts to rock back and forth. Page grunts and almost thrusts forward at the sudden change in pressure on his shaft. Anna's ultra talented mouth is making Page whimper and fight the urge to rock his hips as he wants to fuck her face but he's trying to remember she is a friend and not some fuckable ring rat.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Anna moans loudly around his shaft.

She loves it and Hangman knows it as her lips slurp and drool up and down his big meaty shaft worshiping every single inch of his cock. Hangman moans again as Anna's big lips utterly consume his big cock making Page really glad Anna talked him into this because it feels heavenly. He is the new world champion of AEW and has the hottest woman on the roster giving him a messy intense blowjob.

"You gonna take me deeper baby?" Hangman asks with a firm growl.

Anna frowns and pulls her head back spitting out Hangman's dripping wet cock. Page groans in lust as his cock twitches around desperate for more stimulation. He goes to ask Anna if she's ok but she's already reaching out to grab his cock again. Anna's hand firmly grabs the base of his shaft holding him steady before her mouth slides down his cock once more. Adam Page lets out another low rumbling groan upon seeing the hungry look plastered across Anna's face. She wants this badly so Page decides to relax and let Anna take all the cock she can. Anna buries her mouth deep, taking Hangman's shaft all the way down to where her hand is holding the base. Page lets out another gasp of surprise seeing Anna's lips touching her own fingers. She really has taken him almost all the way into her mouth and Page is impressed.

"Good girl so deep, not many can do that," Page compliments her.

Anna doesn't react and instead takes her hand away from the base of his cock. She pushes herself down fully deepthroating Hangman's thick cock. Instantly she starts grunting and panting to breathe out of her nose while her mouth is stuffed. Her jaw is already starting to ache just from having his thick meaty dickall the way in her mouth.

"Easy now," Page says like he's training a horse.

Anna tries to look up at him to show she's already talking it easy but her eyes are already full of tears so only blinks and whimpers.

"You don't have too," Page chuckles trying to be kind.

He knows it's a pointless gesture as girls like Anna are going to try and prove herself no matter what he says . Girls just can't seem to help getting competitive and cock hungry when wrapped around his big shaft. Just like he expected Anna growls at him and keeps her mouth firmly wrapped around his whole cock.

"Ok then baby," Adam purrs softly before getting his cock twitch against the back of her throat.

Anna groans and feels her throat being stuffed airtight with cock. She stares up at Adam Page before her vision becomes blurry with tears. The young wrestler suddenly finds herself feeling both jealous and impressed with Hangman's wife. He leans back, removing his cock from her throat giving her a few seconds of air. Page then pushes forward and Anna growls and gags as the new AEW world champion just thrusted into her mouth. Hangman doesn't stop and keeps it to short sharp thrusts in and out of the blonde's mouth. He tries to make it so that not an inch of his cock leaves the blonde's packed up throat. Anna groans down the meat of his shaft as her mouth is being stretched and owned by the new champion.

"Oh yeah you are doing so good baby," Page moans happily.

He pulls back, giving Anna some air before slamming forward and filling her mouth again. Anna is starting to get sweaty and tired as her mouth stretches around Hangman's cock. The blonde thinks that wrestling for a couple of minutes is less of a workout than it is to tame Cowboy's meaty shaft. His fat cockhead pokes at the back of her throat and Anna resists the urge to gag loudly on it. She wanted this so she is going to take everything the well endowed champion has to give her. Page stabs at the back of her throat again and this time Anna's gag reflex kicks in. The blonde retches then coughs up a massive wad of spit that instantly overfills her mouth. With her mouth completely full of cock and spit Anna can't help but start to panic. Her face goes red from the lack of oxygen and her hands push at Hangman's naked thighs trying to get him away from her.

"Struggling 99?" Hangman asks in a deep country drawl.

Anna looks up at him through tear stained eyes and nods. Page pulls back and Anna retches again coughing up a massive blob of spit right onto the floor. She gasps and coughs covering the carpet in a mixture of spit and tears.

"Heh heh I did warn you," Page chuckles to himself.

Anna whimpers as she feels her nose start to run too as she coughs up the last few blobs of spit. She feels so embarrassed, coming here to give her friend and new champion some pleasure instead she's gonna end up paying for a new carpet when Tony finds out. Still chuckling, Hangman leans over and grabs a thick white towel and presses in against Anna's messy face.

"Thank you," Anna muffles as the towel helps soak up all the bodily fluid leaking from her face.

She takes the towel from Page and wipes her face clean before looking up to see Hangman picking his jeans back up.

"No," Anna says suddenly.

Page stops and stares at the young blonde who quickly finishes cleaning her face. She throws the towel away and glares right up at him with a determined look in her eyes.

"Don't stop there Cowboy," Anna purrs softly.

"Anna?" Page asks in confusion.

"Fuck my mouth again champ, I know you need it," Anna moans.

She reaches out and grabs hold of Page's hand and pulls her back towards her as Page stares in confusion at her.

"I wanna do better, please let me do better at sucking your big dick," Anna begs.

"Anna you did great," Page says trying to be reassuring but Anna just growls in frustration.

The blonde jumps up off her knees and walks directly behind Page. Anna stands right in the front of the table carrying Page's bags and instantly bends over.

"Whoa Anna," Adam starts to say but his voice dies as the blonde reaches back and rubs her thick bare cheek.

The new AEW world champion can only stand and watch Anna Jay staying bent over directly in front of him. Page groans at the sight of her bare ass, forced to admire just how huge her big tanned cheeks look. He and anyone with eyes knew that Anna was packing some serious cheeks under her wrestling shorts. Seeing them now fully naked and on display makes Page's spit soaked cock twitch firmly.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
12