Rewarding the New Champion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me Cowboy," Anna purrs looking over her shoulder at him.

She sees his hand squeezing his huge shaft and that makes Anna purr and spread her legs a little wider.

"Pretty please Champ you earned this," Anna moans again.

She looks left and sees his bright shining AEW title belt right in front of her. Anna flashes Hangman another look over her shoulder before pouting her lips and planting a soft kiss right onto the championship. Page can't help but moan again, a few minutes ago those lips were wrapped around his hard dick. Now they softly kissed his new won title and that can't help but be a turn on. He looks down at the bent over wrestler in front of him and slowly Page leans a hand out and rests it on Anna's tanned hip.

"Come on Cowboy I want you to stick your monster cock deep inside me," Anna purrs loudly.

Adam Page groans and moves his hand from her hip over to her ass. He gives the thick cheek a hard squeeze, getting a loud moan from the blonde.

"Please Adam I fucking need this, I need to please you," Anna finds herself begging.

Hangman can't help but smirk at what needy slut Anna Jay is for his cock right now.

"Come on, what is wrong with you dude?" Anna shouts looking back over her shoulder, "Guys normally go crazy when I beg for it."

"Oh you really want my big cock?" Hangman asks curiously.

"YES GIVE IT TO ME," Anna yells back desperately.

Page laughs again before reaching out with his other hand to grab her hip so he's directly behind the bent over blonde. He squeezes the tanned skin in front of him making Anna gasp at how strong he is.

"You know this will probably ruin you for all other cocks right?" Page says seriously.

"Oh God I hope so," Anna purrs lustfully.

Page smirks and moves a hand down between Anna's spread legs. His talented fingers brush against her soaking wet folds. Anna groans and pushes herself back into his hand desperate to feel herself get filled up He teases her pussy a bit more before moving his hand back up to firmly grab her hip and hold Anna in place.

"Please Cowboy," Anna whines in her most needy and bratty tone.

Page takes a deep breath and carefully rocks his hips forward. His hard shaft slides between Anna's tanned legs and across her pussy lips. The blonde whimpers from the contact and the teasing of being so close to having her body filled by him. Anna opens her mouth to beg with even more desperation when Page's cock slides back then pushes inside her.

"Uhhhhhhh fuck," Anna grunts as Page's thick cockhead slowly penetrates her.

Hangman grunts too and Anna can feel him gripping her hips harder. She can feel his strong fingers digging into her skin and it just gets Anna hotter. Closing her eyes Anna tries to lie flat and relax her body as Page sinks into her. He is moving slowly, feeding inch after inch of his thick shaft inside her.

"Mmmmmm so tight," Hangman growls to himself.

"Oh fuck baby, so fucking big," Anna purrs and groans back at him.

A smile breaks over Hangman's face hearing Anna Jay submit to his cock. He has always loved the sound of a girl submitting to the length and thickness of his impressive cock. Page slowly pushes forward, feeding a few more inches into Anna and getting another loud groan from her.

"Oh your lucky wife," Anna purrs, making Page chuckle.

"Enjoying yourself baby?" He asks with a grin.

"Uhhhhh yeah but I need more," Anna whines lustfully.

"Oh you wanna be all full of dick?" Hangman teases.

"Yess," Anna gasps, "Then I want you to fuck me like a champion would."

Page can't help but smirk at the thoughts of giving Anna a champion level fucking. He guesses it would have been a big part of wrestling history getting fucked by the world champ. It was something he had never considered up to now and just thinking about it makes his dick twitch inside Anna.

"Uhhhhhhhhh fuck me," Anna wails desperately.

Groaning Page really can't resist the begging blonde any longer. He pushes forward inch by inch filling Anna's soaking wet pussy till he is deep inside her.

"OHHHHH FUCKKK YEAH," Anna groans loudly.

Her hands claw away at the table then all over Hangman's world title.

"Fuck me champ, ruin me, uhhhhh claim your reward for winning," Anna moans then pushes back against Page's groin.

Hearing the beautiful bent over blonde beg to be properly fucked feels as good as the title win did. Page just loves the way Anna is clawing and clutching at his world title belt as it lies in front of her. Hangman pulls his body back then thrusts forward driving his cock deep inside Anna's soaking wet pussy once again.

"OHHHHHHHHH GOD," Anna Jay moans in delight.

She slaps her hands against the AEW world title and braces herself for another big thrust. Hangman thrusts in again making Anna moan loudly again as she is filled perfectly with his big cock.

"UHHHHH DON'T STOP, FUCK ME, FUCK ME," Anna groans and pleads desperately.

Page takes a firm hold of Anna's hips and starts to work himself in and out of Anna's wet pussy. She is so horny and into it that it makes it so easy for Page to lose himself into the fucking. Anna is bent over and willing, allowing Page to do all the work and decide the speed of his thrusting. He can't resist picking up the pace a little more, working up some sweat that he already showered off once today.

"OHHHHH MY GOD PERFECT FUCKING COCK OHHH," Anna moans in delight.

Hangman can't remember ever being told he had a perfect cock before but it sounds good coming from Anna. The sexy leggy blonde is so wet that he can slide in and out of her body with surprising ease. She's a wrestler too so Page isn't afraid to be a bit rougher, digging his fingers into his skin and smashing his hips into her ass. Letting go of control, Hangman thrusts in and out of Anna's body enjoying the way the Dark Order member takes his cock.

"OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDD YESSSSSSSS," Anna howls in delight.

"Mmmmmm good girl," Page growls firmly.

Each thrust into Anna's soaking wet pussy makes the most delightful noises come out of the blonde. He loves each howl and groan that comes out of Anna making Page want to have the Dark Order babe scream even louder for him. Page thrusts in and out hammering his thick dick deep inside Anna Jay really working himself into her toned fit body.

"YESSSSSSSS FUCK ME CHAMP," Anna howls again.

She slams her hands down onto the big gold belt in front of her before arching her back. Anna wants to take everything Hangman has gotten, she wants to be the girl who takes his big dick to its limit. She needs him to go deep and hard so she now tries to push back into him to get that. Hangman delivers a hard thrust than sprawls Anna out across the table and the world championship. She lets out a deep groan as the title belt is now underneath her body. Anna can feel the cold metal of the championship now pressing against her naked chest.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Anna chants desperately.

Page groans loudly and starts thrusting in and out of Anna's body. The sexy blonde is soaking wet and letting Page's thick cock pound deeper into her body. Anna can't help but let out a massive scream and slams herself down on the title.

"OHHHHHHHHH MAKE ME CUM ADAM PLEASE MAKE ME CUM," Anna wails loudly.

Page hears his sexy friend's roars and starts pushing in and out with pace and power. His cock starts hammering in and out of her soaking wet pussy and Hangman puts everything he can into making the cock hungry blonde cum all over his dick. Anna moans and howls loudly for the proper fucking she is taking from the new AEW champion.

"DO IT 99," Page grunts firmly.

"OHHHHHH GODDDDD OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDD OHHHHH GODDDDDDD FUCKKKKKKKKKK," Anna Jay howls as her eyes roll back into her skull.

Anna's whole body twitches and spasms making Page have to rest down on top of her. He keeps her pinned down as her pussy contracts and squeezes his thick shaft like a vice.

"FUCKKKKK," Page moans, almost losing control of his own orgasm.

Anna's pussy keeps squeezing him all the way through her massive and powerful orgasm. He wonders if her loud screams of pleasure can be heard echoing right down the corridor. The post PPV party might even be able to hear one of their star female talents crying out in ecstasy.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MORREEEEEEEREE," A needy and sweaty Anna wails.

Page grunts as he can barely move his dick inside her tight convulsing pussy. She's squeezing him so tight while howling and twitching her way through her clearly massive orgasm. Hangman can't help but be proud of the way he's made the beautiful blonde fall apart. Taking a firm hold of her hips, Page bites down on his lip and goes back to thrusting inside the Dark Order member.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKKKK, FUCKKKKKKKKK, FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEE," Anna squeals, making her voice crack.

"Uhhhhhhh getting close," Page growls in warning to the bent over blonde.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CUMMMMM INNNNN MEEEEEE," Anna squeals.

Hangman grunts and slows his thrusts just so he doesn't lose control and end up filling his blonde friend with cum. Anna whines in frustration and starts trying to push her body back into Page. Hangman stands still and lets a sweaty Anna fuck herself on his cock. The table she is lying on squeaks as it slides across the concrete floor as Anna clings onto it using it as balance. Page groans as Anna's tall bent over body pushes back into him. Her ass brutally slaps off Hangman's hips as she's driving his huge cock deep inside her.

"PLEASE FUCKING FILL ME CHAMP," Anna wails loudly.

The table is coming away from the wall bringing Anna closer to Hangman. It allows her thrusts back to be shorter and faster sinking down on Page's cock with more force. Page is sick of the sound of that table squeaking off the floor so he thrusts forward.

"OHHHHHHHH GOD," Anna moans loudly as Page's cock slams deep into her.

She goes limp and closes her eyes letting Hangman slam into her. His hips thrust back and forth slapping into her asscheeks loudly. Anna is in big cock heaven as her friend has already made her cum all over his cock. She is desperate for him to keep going and fill her full of his spunk. Anna just moans loudly trying to encourage Page to pound her as hard as he can.

"OHHHHHHH FUCKKKK CUMMMM INNNN MEE DON'T HOLD BACK CHAMP," Anna wails loudly.

Page grunts and slams away inside the blonde's soaking wet pussy. He powers his big cock deep inside her making Anna really scream out in pleasure. A few more hard thrusts and Page just can't hold back any longer. He pulls out of Anna's soaking wet pussy drawing a loud pitiful moan from the blonde.

"NOOOOOO DON'T STOP," Anna begs as she turns around to look at him.

"Knees, get on your knees now," Page demands roughly as he grabs his aching cock.

He gives his throbbing wet shaft a squeeze then lets out a deep groan. Anna can't help but purr over the manly groan coming from the rock hard champion. She pulls her sore sweaty limps off the table and drops down to her knees in front of him. Anna knows what he wants as she brushes strands of her long blonde hair off her forehead.

"Fuck so pretty," Page grunts deeply.

He pumps and squeezes his big cock right over Anna's face. The blonde can't help but purr with delight over such a big dick edging just for her. She can still feel her freshly fucked pussy aching in need to be stretched out by Hangman again. Her own juices flow down her inner thighs but Anna cares more about Page's swollen shiny cock to worry about the mess she is leaving on his locker room floor. Page groans, giving his thick shaft a few more pumps before he shouts.

"UHHHHHHH CUMMMINGGGGG," The new AEW champ roars.

Anna watches his thick twitching cock unload before shutting her eyes as the first shot of cum hits her face. She moans and slides one hand between her legs rubbing her soaked pussy as Adam Page cums all over her. Anna is expecting the second load to be much less than the first blown down her throat but she is surprised. Load after load of warm sticky cum slaps against her face making Anna groan and feel hornier with each blast. Soon her face feels covered and cautiously Anna blinks one sticky eye open.

"Uhhhhhh," An exhausted sounding Hangman groans as he squeezes his cock.

Anna just can't help herself and leans forward sticking her tongue out. She laps away at the last few drops of messy discharge covering Page's cock head. He groans in surprise then whimpers as her soft tongue works over his cock.

"You look so good coated all over like that," Page mumbles softly.

Anna giggles and looks up at him so Page can further take in how cum soaked she looks.

"Keep posing like that and I'll have to take a picture," Hangman warns playfully.

"Use your phone then," Anna replies instantly with a beaming grin on her cum soaked face.

Adam looks stunned for a second then looks round searching for his phone. He is surprised to see it sitting on top of his suitcase which is balanced on a folding chair. Page picks it up and opens up the camera app and turns it at the horny cum covered blonde. Anna puts on her best innocent look while blobs of freshly unloaded cum leak down her face. She sees the grin on Page's face so keeps up the pose until she sees her camera light flash.

"Fuck looking so good 99," Page growls happily.

"It's the least I could do for you champ," Anna smiles brightly posing with her cum soaked face forward.

Page snaps another couple of pictures then turns to the side and grabs a towel from off his locker room bench. He casually throws the towel at her before grabbing a second towel to dab at his own sweaty body.

"You really want me to clean up? Anna asks with a slight teasing tone.

Page raises an eyebrow in surprise and looks down at the cum soaked blonde. Anna is still kneeling in place, holding the towel in one hand while her face is still utterly covered in his load.

"Yes Anna, you surely don't want to go to the afterparty with your face caked in cum?" Hangman questions and to his shock Anna just shrugs.

"I do whatever the horny hung champion wants me to do," Anna says with a beaming cum covered smile at him.

"Had no idea you were so kinky," Page admits feeling slightly uncomfortable with how much Anna is willing to whore himself out for him.

"Well I'm not as innocent as I look," Anna teases giggling as cum is still dripping down her face.

"Yeah, I can see that," Hangman sighs at the blonde, "But I don't want you all exposed to all our co-workers so please clean yourself off."

A small pout grows on Anna's face before she grins and presses the white towel right into her face. She rubs the towel around for a bit before her face remerges now fully clean of his load.

"Is that better champ?" Anna asks in a teasing tone.

Hangman rolls his eyes and starts to get dressed for the aftershow party. Pulling his jeans up Page looks and sees a naked Anna still down on her knees looking up at him.

"Anna, what are you doing?" Page asks, making her smile.

"I'm kinda hoping you can go at least one more time," Anna admits with a needy look in her eyes.

From the back of his throat Page lets out a small groan of frustration. Normally he loves it when a girl kinda gets cock drunk over his massive shaft but now really isn't the time.

"Anna come on, I'm the champ now I can't just," Hangman starts to say then stops as Anna gets to her feet.

The fully naked blonde smiles as Page loses his train of thought as he gets his first proper look at her fully naked body.

"I don't think you understand how much I wanna reward you for finally winning the belt," Anna teases, "Or how slutty it makes me feel to fuck a big perfect dick like yours Adam."

Hangman moans feeling that slutty statement from Anna right down the shaft of his drained cock.

"Oh, did you like that Cowboy?" Anna teases again, stepping forward to get in his personal space.

She lifts both hands up and places them on his bare chest slowly rubbing up to his pecs.

"See I think the AEW champion has the right to fuck me senseless as much as he likes and make me wear as much cum as he can give me," Anna smirks right into Page's face.

"All for the champ huh?" Page asks, finally getting his senses back after the naked blonde flirted a very dirty teasing game with him.

Anna nods eagerly looking right down at his denim covered cock like she expects it to spring right into life for her.

"Easy there Anna, I'm all out for now," Page half laughs as the blonde looks lustfully at his drained dick.

"Soon though please champ,I wanna learn how to suck you off properly please" Anna begs looking up the brightest eager look she can muster.

Page laughs and teasingly lowers his hand to his limp cock and cups it. He hears a moan leak out from Anna's throat as she stares down at his hand holding onto his covered cock.

"If you promise to be a good girl at the party I'll give you another taste next TV taping," Hangman says and the smirk on Anna's face grows wide.

"I'd love it," Anna admits with a happy grin.

"Fine then get dressed you slutty tease," Page orders as he moves towards his own clothes.

He expects Anna to tease him more about getting her body covered up again so he's shocked when the blonde wordlessly moves towards her own outfit. Page can't help but keep a side eye on Anna as she gets dressed and he notices that she isn't bothering with her thong. She leaves the tiny strip of fabric on his locker room floor as she works herself into her tight leather pants.

"Champ if you keep eye fucking me from over there then gonna have to get naked and fuck you properly," Anna says without even looking at him as she pulls her top back on.

Page can't help but smirk at getting caught and says nothing but turns her back fully on Anna. He takes a deep breath and gets dressed hoping he doesn't walk into the after show party looking like he just fucked Anna Jay hard.

"Are you sure you don't want me to try and take you all the way in my mouth again?" Anna asks from behind him.

"You can try later but you can't, no one can," Page admits, turning round as he buttons his shirt back up.

"I totally can with practice," The blonde says firmly.

"Look forward to feeling you try Anna but you won't be able to," Page repeats as he drops his phone back into his jean pocket.

"Well I can't wait to prove you wrong then champ," Anna says before walks away over to the table she was just fucked over.

Her white nail colored fingers dig into the sweat covered gold of the AEW world title. Anna can't help but giggle at the obvious signs of where her naked tits were rubbing against the belt. She can't wipe the smile of her face as she walks over and hands the freshly fucked over world title to Hangman. To the blonde's surprise Hangman takes the title and whips it up and over his shoulder.

"You really gonna walk into the party like that?" Anna asks with an excited edge to her voice.

"Why not?" Page asks, "How much of the locker room is going to recognize your sweat marks all over my belt?"

Anna pouts and playfully pretends to count on her fingers making Page bark with laughter.

"Naughty girl now come on before you make me give you a real champion's fucking," Hangman laughs throwing his arm over Anna's shoulder.

"I'm ready for it any time you want to give it to me champ," Anna teases with a playful smile as Page leads her out of his locker room.

END

12