All Comments on 'Rewarding Their Brother'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Jack-off story!

Would like to see this story continue with Jack and his twin sisters! Hopefully he and the twins start a sexual relationship. June and Merry could reward Jack even more by bringing home some of their friends for him to enjoy as well.

chargergirlchargergirlabout 16 years ago
Oh my goodness

How wonderfully written, and how decidedly kinky! Thank you for sharing this story with us, BrettJ. ;) What a lucky pair of girls...very nice.

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 16 years ago
Most excellent!

Very fun reading, from start to finish Brett. I loved the playful sense of humor running through the entire story, and while it was very sexy, I was also smiling and sometimes giggling out loud as I read it :)

<br><br>

I do hope dear brother Jack can keep up with his twin sisters ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OK,

What-the-hell is 'mish'? U can't mean missionary, can u?

BrettJBrettJabout 16 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

Thanks for the comment - I will delete this one shortly.

Yep, "Mish" is sometimes used as slang for Missionary. Sometimes a little silly is fun, glad folks liked that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I hope

That you will consider a continuation of this story as I'm very interested to see were this story would go. Thanks for the clarification of the term "Mish", I've heard missionary referred to as mish, but never actually seen it in print before. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really Good

That was an excellant story. You really ought to consider writing a new chapter.

GizmorGizmoralmost 14 years ago
Rewards

This is one sexy story! Felt like I was there.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Sweet!

Two hot sisters bang their equally hot brother. Does life get any better for him?

Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally

Good story, good build of sex tension, and like they said, They finally like his girlfriend, that and the whole thing was humorous also. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank You, Rudy.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years ago
Great fun!

Very enjoyable, and quite realistic, in context, no outrageous, monstrous, or freakishly inflated body parts, just fun, humour and a nice sprinkling of caring tenderness as well. Well done!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Just brilliant !

Loved the humour as well as the hot sex.

The final line was great.

Any chance of another chapter at some time ?

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015over 8 years ago
TWIN SISTERS AND - YOURS AND LIVE-IN TOO!!!

If only life were really this good. It's fantasy, but ooooh what a fantasy. Well done. More of the antics of the three co-conspirators, please!!! * * * * * * * * * * (5x2 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disabled toilet.

Disabled toilet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous