All Comments on 'Rewards Card'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

Smoking hot. Loved it. Thank you for sharing your stories.

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

Wow! That was wonderful. ❤️

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 2 years ago

Liked it as I do the majority of your writing. Just felt that there was a either a lot of unnecessary characters that didn't really add much to the story or you are planning to make this multi chapter so that all the side stories you introduced actually add to the overall story. Still a good read

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

What with crazy ex still alive and around and sucky boss likely still being a pain, this is definitely being for at least one additional chapter...

Much liked...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s with the weird page breaks? On the first one I tried to figure out if it was some kind of a code.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More needlessly convoluted than a soap opera that's been running for 20 years already when you start reading it. I think it might have been interesting in places, but my eyes sort of glazed over as I scanned through it and became bored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable for the most part but so many questions were hinted at and then abandoned. Why was the company in trouble? Did I miss something or was it Adam’s story being sent caused such an embarrassment? If so, no way Sora would have let him stay and Crowley would have probably fired them both. If there was so much trouble, how could they take off and then Sora skip work the next day? How could Adam not have heard the part about Penny liking him when he’s there and part of the discussion? How could Sora have been blind to Adam’s interest until the revelation? What was the code to the section breaks? In the end, I wanted Sora and Liam to get together but wanted it over almost as much and was then disappointed at the ending. I’m going 4* on this because because I know the author is good but I don’t feel this is one of the author’s better works but that with some cleanup it could have been.

shaknashaknaabout 2 years agoAuthor

> What’s with the weird page breaks? On the first one I tried to figure out if it was some kind of a code.

It is, in point of fact, some sort of code.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Finally! After a steady diet of Toofy, Bubbles, and all the Neko stories from the Toofy-verse! You have finally blessed us with a story sans catgirl! Er...wait a sec...[using my best imitation of DeForest Kelly] DAMMIT JIM!!!!

Okay, moving on. I'm certain that I have mentioned to you that I’m a diehard Browncoat. But I also know that the "gorram" word was in use for more 100 years before Firefly or Serenity ever came to be. It fits in perfectly with the persona of a slightly crazy Irish lass. So I'm not sure if you threw out an Easter egg for me to find or not.

As far as Nyan Cat goes, that brought back good memories of a party and a certain Miss Rosenbloom who flirted and snuggled me. I needed to pull Nyan Cat up on YouTube and listen for a while as I remembered her.

-

Like I told you once I BETA read this one, this could possibly close at this point but I feel like it needs more chapters added to it. Reading through the other comments posted so far, I find that I'm not alone in these sentiments. I really do hope that you decide to add on to it. You get a 5/5 from me.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 years ago

I liked it thought she would go in and punch the dip of a boss in the junk.

redbow_kimeeredbow_kimeeabout 2 years ago

I liked this!!! It's not often in these things that the "recurring" characters get speaking lines. If you choose to follow up, I'd be eager to hear more of Penny's perspective.

The "moving in" line seemed too quick, they've known eachother for less than a week, unless was it meant jokingly.

mikie_1_99mikie_1_99about 2 years ago

Had trouble staying engaged with this story. Got through it but struggled at times. Thought some more character development would help and some more background.

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 2 years ago

Cute story, for the most part. Don't know that I agree with her views that apologizing makes you not manly, but hey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
great

love the pace, love the flawed characters, love the story, 5 stars easy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...