All Comments on 'Rewriting Singularity Ch. 06'

by el_wing

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TransverseTransverseabout 14 years ago
Hmmmm

Interesting. I cannot possibly guess what's going on, but I think I'm going to like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh my gosh

You have to finish this soon. This story leaves me with so much thought, its like a romance/mystery and I love it. More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so good...

this one of the best stories i have read on literotica. the plot line is so different and the description is just soo... i don't know, but definitely amazingly addictive. keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Whew, I can't possibly wrap my head around how intriguing the story is. You reveal so little and the mystery grows deeper and deeper each chapter. Your style is simply stunning- the descriptions, all the details- it really feels like I were there experiencing it. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 14 years ago
Awesome Tale!

I only picked this up at Chapter 8 today and having read the first couple of paragraphs had to go back and read it properly from the start. The characters are intriguing, the descriptions lush and vivid and the twists and turns of the story simply captivating.

The "hard as yesterday's donuts" line in ch.5 made me laugh out loud.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

fuck you have me on the edge of my seat.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
rocky horror

quick moment there thought about rocky horrow show, magenta and riff raff, brother and sister in a spooky house................... yeah baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

creepy shit what is he a vampire .ITS different to what i normally read but 5 stars all the way so far jonathan from the uk x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous