All Comments on 'Rewriting Singularity Ch. 08'

by el_wing

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
CRYPTIC

i feel like i lost you there for a moment..but thats ok, i kind of like it. just as long as those two are in love :-D but just to clarify the house is haunted by gay ghosts two of which are our reincranated heros??? well it makes sense to me as long as i don't think about for too long. anyway i enjoyed being puzzled and i can't wait for me..keep it up!

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaabout 14 years ago
Oh, el_wing

So good. I can't wait to see where this ends up. You are the master at revealing information slowly, misdirecting and redirecting. Great combination of emotion, sex and progressing the storyline this chapter. More soon, please!

el_wingel_wingabout 14 years agoAuthor
To Cryptic bit not too cryptic

You are correct: the house is haunted. You understand more than you think.

FujericaFujericaabout 14 years ago
a turn for the strange and unusual

This story keeps drawing me in - at first I wasn't entirely with it but it has definitely grown on me. One of the things I really appreciate how the humor really comes through; it seems a natural humor, not forced or strained (although I imagine it's all entirely intentional). It helps balance out story events which seem... stressful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Better and Better

Okay, El_Wing, you've managed to surprise me yet again. This story simply keeps getting better and I find myself going "Oh, another clue." I'm not a fan of such short chapters but it works here. Just enough to tempt and tease, to entice us back. Applause to you! Goes without saying I'll keep making my way back to see what little surprises you have up your sleeve for these two :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All you need is love? LOVE LOVE LOVE.

LOL. I love your writing! The way you use words is so clever. Frankenberries...And I don't understand half of the references you use, but I find myself laughing all the same. Now *I* have the Everly Brothers stuck in my head. Ah, and yes. I love how you silence the scientific skeptic in me, if only for a moment, while I read your story. (I can't help it, science is my one true love. Okay, that's a lie, but whatever. What I MEAN is, the fact that you can turn off the skeptic even for a little while is amazing in itself.) Long story short, I love your writing! Thank you for sharing.

SexySquishySexySquishyover 12 years ago
In a trance

I stumbled across this and am thankful I can read straight through. It's witty, intriguing,full of suspense, and sexy without the usual over dramatic stuff I sometimes read. It's by far one of my best reads to date. I don't comment often but had to let you know how much I am enjoying this... On to Chaper 9...

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

in shock as to how you get your thoughts to create such a perfect and thought inducing story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous