Rex and the Modeling Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexy stud Rex is edged mercilessly and wins!
7.1k words
4.79
2.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader's Note: This story is part of the ongoing Rex series and takes place after Rex Gets a Full Exam)

It was a miracle the door was locked! If anybody had walked into Rex Davenport's office now they would have fainted! What a HOT sex scene would have met their eyes!

Claude was kneeling in front of Rex's office swivel chair and Rex's delicious sweaty socked feet each pressed on one of Claude's shoulders to support his body. His ample size 11 medium wide feet and high arches made for the most perfect looking feet imaginable! Rex's strong toes began straining in effort and Rex's naked ass was lifted up off the seat as Claude finger fucked him deep and fast! By this point, Claude was using two skilled fingers to anally pleasure his reddish golden haired boss.

"Claude, I'm gonna cum!" Rex moaned.

Claude's mouth was slurping the plum-like uncut cock-tip that begged for release...and the sucking slowed down.

His fingers too slowed down and stopped fucking Rex's moist juicy asshole...he just let them rest almost touching that secret HOT spot of Rex's deep inside.

Rex's breathing was rapid...and his heart thudded.

The mature 40 year-old rusty ginger haired executive was learning orgasm control from his sexy 20 something year-old blond PA.

"You are winning, Rex! That's four times I stopped and you did not cum! You produce gobs of pre-cum but you did not shoot!" Claude praised his boss as Rex's uncut cock bobbed frantically just outside his wet, sticky mouth.

The sexy long thin blue socks with gold toes smelled so amazing to Claude as he worked his boss's hungry ass and cock! Rex's feet were intoxicating and so addictive to his many lovers!

"How's my ass? Is it juicing up for you?" Rex asked setting his ass back on the seat and relaxing a bit more.

"Perfect! My fingers can slide and slip with ease...plus you have great muscle control too! Hell, you almost bite my fingers with your sphincter as you get close to cumming!" Claude said with his lovely eyes twinkling behind his spectacles.

"I think you have the general idea of edging now! Just have a good chat with Rona tonight...explain that she can cum but she must not let you," Claude added with sigh as his fingers slipped out of Rex's hot hole with a slurp.

Claude looked at Rex's ass bud...with its full ass lips puckering outward and a ring of golden furred hair all around. He wanted to rim him more...but this was a work day!

The smell of sweet hot man-ass filled the room...and Rex wanted to carry on playing.

"I think my PA is saying "work time" now!" Rex said with his own green eyes filled with warmth for this sexy young man.

Rex's socked feet slid off the man's shoulders and hit the carpet. He could stay half dressed all day...suited top, nearly naked below.

The blue thong undies with no ass part felt so good on his leather chair! He felt almost naked!

Claude stood up.

"Rona is a fucking lucky old lady!" he said bending and kissing Rex's sex flushed cheek.

Rex lay back, his socked toes massaging the carpet.

"Yup, she has an amazing pussy! She is old...hell, over 70 and still has a moist supple yet sturdy responsive cunt. But you are not a pussy man?" Rex asked attempting put his own throbbing meat-stick back inside the thong undies scant pouch. It hardly fit!

"No, you are the pansexual Adonis...I prefer male meat 100%!" Claude laughed and bent low and tried to adjust Rex's cock better into the pouch fabric holder.

"Hell, I am always like this now, Claude! Even with edging added to my sex life...I am horny all the time! I am always creaming my underwear and wetting my trouser crotches. Lorna and her guiding control of my sex life has a lot to answer for! That is why I asked the doctor if I was normal!" Rex confided but loved being

manhandled by Claude as he fought to control his stiff meat and re-house it in the undies.

"I am sure the doctor was indeed impressed with such a specimen as you, Rex Davenport- Sex King!" Claude said as he finally got Rex's erect masterpiece barely inside the tight pouch.

"Yes, he and his helper both admired me...LOTS! If you know what I mean?" Rex winked.

Claude knew only too well!

*********************

Lorna lay in the sunny window of the front bedroom...she leaned on the wall as she sat on the cozy window seat.

The erotic photos of Rex's parents lay in front of her...all speaking of a now long gone sexual charge they shared. Both now had melted into a non-sex friendship marriage and neither ever dreamt they'd become hotly sexual again.

Lorna did not know this for certain but she was sure this was the case as with many of the over 70's in Britain.

Lorna also sensed it...call it psychic maybe? She was getting feelings and readings about people more and more in the last few years. She swore it was why she found Rex and they clicked so well.

She now sensed much about Rex's parents just by seeing these old intimate photos of long ago when they made love passionately and with lusty results.

The sun was making Lorna sleepy and the sound of some alternative rock music playing downstairs on a radio brought by the workmen added to her almost surreal feeling.

She closed her eyes and the photos swam around in her mind...Rex's mom in naughty hosiery and dad in his long old fashioned sexy socks...alluring, hot and both open to her control now! Yes, they needed Lorna! They needed their son, Rex...not just as a son...oh, so taboo! These feelings and signs swam around and around in Lorna's mind!

Her pussy was wet just from these Rex thoughts...how she wanted to finger her clit!

Lorna now slipped deeper into a trance-like state...her body leaning heavily on the wall by the window.

She breathed heavy and her heart raced.

A vision was coming...like watching TV in her head!

Lorna was deep inside this strange trance world and the screen inside her mind flashed the photos...Rex's mom and then a close-up of her panties and then closer still...her almost fabric bursting camel toe! Lorna felt so much lust for this mother of her Rex. The lack of lesbian feelings and experiences were long gone...Rex loved a player! And Lorna was one now...and all the people around Rex had to be. His elderly parents most certainly had to be!

Now a photo of Rex's dad in his sweaty socks and tight boxers! Now closer views of his sweaty socks with toe imprints! Oh, she could smell those sexy socks! Now his cock...almost peeping out of the fly slit...closer...she could see he was erect!

Lorna moaned with need and want!

Now the mind screen vision switched to Rex himself! Views of his six-foot tall naked body...his classic uncut erect cock and supple moist pink ass pucker! And his perfect feet...lovely sculptured feet! Those succulent toes...his socks so aromatic and fitting his feet like gloves!

Lorna subconsciously moved her fingers inside her pantyhose and began to finger her hungry cunt! Rex was all she thought about anymore!

Rex's handsome face moved closer and closer into her view! He was filling her mind...her soul!

His lips wet and making a kissing formation...her Rex...her man to own! Her possession!

And then he was gone...and a painting took the place of all!

An antique painting or was it a print? It looked pagan...a nude haughty king-like Adonis looking man sat on a throne with an uncut phallus as big as a human arm; so fully erect and almost like a sword! It looked like Rex in some odd way! Two nymphs with nude breasts and long fingers flanked his sides in a kneeling pose to serve him! Their fingers lovingly touched his juicy ball sac!

Their eyes were only on him! Lorna loved this artwork...it would be perfect for this guest room!

Lorna had to have it!

Now it was gone...and a woman's face filled her mind's eye!

The woman...40...50...ageless! Dark hair that was long and luxurious with silver grey streak down the middle! Her eyes almost grey and mystical!

"Come to me, Lorna! It's time!" her smoky voice intoned and almost demanded.

"Rex is yours...if I join you! Our power is so erotic and electric...nobody will dare to disobey our whims! We must own Rex! Rex is...OURS! But Rex must be shared! Rex will be fucked, fuck and be used and teased all for our pleasures! He is already worshipped and adored and that will only increase! He will be seen all over the world! His perfect body will sell sexy clothing in the marketplace! All his lovers will obey and serve him and serve us! But the sexual force that is Rex must be fed and nurtured! You know this and so do I!" the sensuous voice said...her lips ruby red and moist!

Now Lorna saw a shop...in London. She knew it...it looked rather spooky to her with strange objects in the old window. Lorna had passed it so often over the years. Now she must visit it!

She awoke! It had all been so real. Her fingers were still jammed in her hot cunty.

"Oh, shit! I know that shop! It's so fucking crazy...but I will visit it. I have to know if that woman works there!" Lorna said to herself as she rose to her feet unsteadily.

Lorna knew that something odd was going on. Maybe this woman knew more? It sounded crazy to Lorna. But she had to know what these visions meant and why her sexual need to dominate and control Rex was getting so ferocious. That woman, if she was real, must have answers!

She recalled the "be seen all over the world" comment...could this be assurance that Grey Fox would use Rex in their new photo ads? Lorna had a positive feeling Rex was the new model!

Lorna would go Saturday...alone and see for herself if this was actually real or some crazy dream of an old horny lady.

*************

Rona waited for Byron. She'd phoned him after Rolf was gone...she needed to see him and borrow something!

Byron, a very sleazy man, but sexually aware and Rex seemed to like him and love being used by him! Rona needed Byron on side and always in the picture!

She'd asked for more of the Mexican sex herbs...she knew that they were a lovely enhancer to sex drive and Rex's cock was so hard when he was on them! So, why not use them for their fun this weekend?

Rona was just getting the flat all tidy and ready for her time with Rex when she heard the tap at the door. Byron had arrived!

Byron sat in his expensive wheelchair, smoking his ciggy and dressed in a rather colorful jumper and slacks.

He whirred his way in and Rona served him coffee in the front room.

"So, you have forgiven me for the strange way we met?" he asked sipping the expensive brew.

"Of course, you have found me a playmate with Adonis looks and sex skills beyond my wildest dreams! As Rolf probably told you, I have a sex toy weekend planned for him. He's coming after work tonight!" she said sitting in her rather plain housedress and sipping her mug of coffee as well.

"I have ordered a sex swing to use with Rex! Not from Rolf's shop...a better German one. It will be installed in the next week or so!" Rolf confided and tossed a small packet of sex herbs on the table.

"Go easy...make them last. A Little goes a long way!" he smirked.

The elderly man was kinky as hell and Rona knew it.

"I think Rex in a sex swing is HOT!" she added.

"Maybe you can come and watch. I shall see to it Rolf is busy...I have a friend in need. She can find things for him to do that night. I need Rex to myself...and you are welcome too. Rolf can be a wet blanket!" he said puffing a smoke cloud into the air.

Rona felt bad for sweet Rolf but she wanted to witness Rex being used in a sex swing at any cost...Rolf be damned! She grabbed an ashtray for Byron and placed it on the coffee table. No ashes need fall on her nice carpets!

She felt show owed Byron a little "Rex sex" insight after all he did help them get together!

"We role play...only a bit so far but it's fun! I plan on much more this weekend. I play his nylon hose wearing naughty mommy!" she said sipping more coffee.

Byron was intrigued.

"Oh, how saucy...so taboo! I love it! Tell me more...Rex is such a sex slut! Just our type of man!" Byron laughed and puffed smoke.

Rona began to explain the pantyhose and big booby old lady fetish as it related to Rex's own mom. And the sexy socks thing really related to Rex's dad!

Byron loved the "Rex sex" tidbits and was erect with no effort just listening to Rona talk in depth about more of Rex's fetishes. Byron tossed in that Rex loved ass play!

Rona agreed and promised he'd be getting lots in just a few hours! She was just about to rise up and show off the new strap-on dildo she'd bought as part of the sex tools for the weekend when she heard a sudden noise.

Rona's phone rang in loud bursts of bird-like chirps and she grabbed it.

It was Rex from his office.

"Hi baby, are we on for tonight? I do have a special sex request for you!" she heard Rex say.

In a matter of moments, Rona was in the picture on all the latest news and the "no cum" request!

"Oh, edging you for two days...yummy! And bravo for the Grey Fox possibility! You would make a perfect photo model for their products!" Rona enthused as Byron made a grab for the phone.

"Rex, Byron here! I heard this Grey Fox news! Fabulous! I buy their underwear and socks from the London shop all the time! You would be perfect. In fact, I know Fletcher Cashman personally! I helped raise seed money to expand his shops in a few countries ten years back! I am a proud investor in the company. I shall have a word with Fletcher later today...and put a pitch in for you!" Byron said with glee.

Rona too was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Thanks, Byron! I want this badly. I am doing the ad campaign for them and my boss wants me to get the modeling job too! I have the audition Monday...I am not sure what to wear in the socks and underwear line," Rex said while sitting at his desk. He'd been working for a few hours now and wanted to just check in with Rona.

He was all dressed again...apart from his shoes. His moist socked feet twiddled on the plush carpeting.

"I shall drop in tomorrow after Rolf goes to work...his shop has Saturday hours. I will bring a few things down here to Rona's for you to try on. How's that?" Byron said with a wink at Rona.

Rex was thrilled. He was now sure to be wearing the right stuff and would show it all to Marlene on Sunday when she dropped in to his home! Maybe should we enjoy seeing his new edging skills? He hoped so! He leaned back in his chair and worked his socked toes into the pile of the carpet under his desk...so many sexy happenings! Life was so fucking HOT!

Byron added, "I overheard about the "no cum" rule...you will be more than horny and sexy hot for Fletcher on Monday if you stick to that plan!"

Rex agreed and hung up. All was looking up! And Rex's uncut cock was UP too! It was so erect and so hard to keep in that tight thong underwear he picked today!

He was horny all the time now!

Not much longer to wait and he would be heading off to Rona's! He was so excited to try the edging technique with her that Claude had shown him!

He began to put the last of Grey Fox ideas into a leather folder...the company name embossed in gold!

His mind played on the next two days with Rona. Rona...his old lady cougar fucking hot granny bitch playmate! Why did he love being adored by men and women? But Rex craved sex now...it was more than lust...it was life giving!

Her tasty pussy filled Rex's inner vision...with the outer lips all pink puffy and her round little clit swollen with heat...and the trimmed triangle of pubic hair grey with dark tones all thru it! Her orgasmic taste...like no other so far! Her loved eating her!

Now Rona and his mom came together in his mind! How Rona loved to be called, mommy! They played this taboo sex game...mom and son! It was just taking shape and highly incestuous! Both loved to play naughty role plays! Neither had before and this was a new turn-on for each!

The sexy nylons and large full breasts...so like his own mom! Rona would do this role tonight for Rex...SO HOT! Rex's throbbing cock was oozing pre-cum into his thong pouch...he could feel the wetness. He could taste her juices! She could cum and cum...but Rex would not....could not!

Hell, he needed to invite his parents down to London soon! He had no seen them in the person in ages! His dad was now hardly working at 78...his duties as a university professor were much less demanding. He only did a few tutorials now.

Mom at 76...not working and home all day. They had time to come now! Rex made a mental note to contact them soon! Plus...they needed to reconnect with Collin! Collin needed to be part of his grandparents' life!

Roll on 4:30 pm! Rex needed to play!

******************

Lorna arrived back over to Rex's house feeling dazed and a little odd. This crazy dream or vision spooked her. She dare not tell Collin too much as he might just tell Rex! And Rex...hiding this mystery woman really bugged her! This was also on her mind today. Who was she? Why was Rex lying? Lorna would find out...she knew she could by using sexual methods that Rex would not be able to resist! Rex was hers to use, abuse and adore! Lorna smiled at that! That mysterious woman in the vision assured her that Rex was indeed hers to control...even if that woman had some say in Rex destiny too!

She had to keep calm. Lorna was on the edge of freaking out totally! She must continue her Rex plans as if all was well and no ghostly woman popped up her naughty daydreams.

Collin heard the door and came into the living room from the kitchen.

"How is the new place shaping up?" he asked seeing Auntie Lorna standing in the hall by the stairs.

"Fine...pour me a drink...scotch!" Lorna almost demanded.

She sat heavily in Rex's favorite chair and looked lost in thought.

Collin, having done the laundry as asked to by his uncle, was happy to make Lorna a drink. And then Collin recalled gathering his uncle's clothes for the wash...and finding a pair of tights. A pair of worn aromatic pantyhose tights in one of the pockets!

He grabbed them from the counter top in the kitchen and handed them to Lorna and the drink as well!

"I found these in Uncle Rex's clothes...are they yours? Are you OK?" he tossed in.

She grabbed the drink and the tights. Her dark graying hair flipped as her head looked quickly towards him.

"You just make sure Uncle Rex does all I say! Keep those cameras hidden and keep him happy! I may have given these to Rex...possibly?" she snapped with eyes flashing and then took a big swig. But Lorna knew they were the "mystery woman's" pantyhose! This made her fume deeply with passion and rage!

"Maybe I should try to seduce him? Make him happy?" Collin asked with hope.

"No fucking way! Not yet! There is a LONG line of people to fuck and get fucked by for your uncle...you are low on the priority list. Just don't screw up! I am watching you!" Auntie Lorna said and now she had a mean sneer on her face.

Collin loved her but was sure she was changing...her control over Uncle Rex was almost demonic! He dare not betray her!

"Get your uncle's address book. I need to copy a few details down. A visit here to my new home for your grandparents is one!" she said as Collin handed her the leather book from the hall table. She pushed the used tights into her dress pocket!

"I haven't seen them since I was about five!" Collin said in a rather sad tone.

"Don't be shocked...but I want to seduce them...and use them to control Rex!"

Lorna said making notes on a scrap paper of their contact details.

"Auntie Lorna...they are sexy, sure...but very prim and proper and older now! It will never work!" Collin said...and then she slapped him hard across the face and nearly knocked his spectacles off.

"Don't backtalk me....ever! And don't say anything about my little schemes! You could find yourself back on the street...honey sweet!" Collin's adopted Auntie Lorna was getting stranger by the minute.

12