Rex and the Modeling Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collin went to the kitchen....scared for himself and his darling Uncle Rex! What the hell was happening to Lorna?

Auntie Lorna called out...in a more normal tone, "Oh, Collin...Auntie Lorna has errands in London tomorrow. I may be out for a while. Is that Ok?" she said this like a different person had taken over.

"Yeah, fine...sure!" he called back.

"Love you, honey!" she said...humming a simple tune.

Collin was sure she had multiple personalities...this was too crazy!

Poor Uncle Rex...Collin thought this to himself with dread.

*********************

Byron phoned Fletcher! He wanted this done in his flat before Rolf was around to overhear!

"Fletcher...it's Byron!" he hissed in his usual powerful way.

"Oh, long time since I heard from you. How's all?" Fletcher asked with concern and surprise.

"Oh, all is well but I have some news...it's about your new Grey Fox ad campaign! I know Rex Davenport...and he is not only a great ad man...he is sexy as hell! Hire him for the modeling job!" Byron said in a very direct tone.

Fletcher was sure Rex was right but he had to audition all three men on Monday.

"Good to know and I trust your taste in men! Make sure your buddy Rex dresses in my brand of underwear and socks...it always floats my boat to see men wearing my products. And...is Rex a player behind the scenes? Sex wise I mean?" Fletcher asked like some old lecherous man.

"His hungry ass and big juicy uncut cock are so much yours for the taking...he's going to be great both "on set and off set"...trust me!" Byron said as his own cock throbbed.

Fletcher hung up...Monday would not come soon enough!

Meanwhile, before curious Rolf got home, Byron rolled into the master bedroom and sat before his dresser. The fourth drawer down had all his sexiest Grey Fox underwear and socks. He had been fitted long ago before the wheelchair...in the London shop by one of the top fitters for the company.

Sure, he was less well appointed than Rex in the ass, cock and foot areas...but for Monday, they should do the trick. Rolf began pulling out long socks of various styles and underwear. He pushed a nice assortment into a plastic carrier bag and shoved it in the wardrobe.

Once Rolf was gone on Saturday morning...he'd personally guide Rex in the right choices! Rona too, no doubt, would add her thoughts. Byron licked his dry chapped lips...Rex was so fucking tasty!

****************

Rex finished work, pushed his comfy black loafers onto his blue moist socked size 11 feet and grabbed his things to leave. He sailed out into the autumn afternoon light and walked with a huge erection in his trousers. He was still as horny as ever!

He knew his blue trousers were not hiding anything...he was too well-endowed and his thong undies far too tight. He felt like he carried a log up in front...it made him smile with pride! He winked at a few passerby people and they gulped and drooled. Rex was so hot looking! His blue suit coat and trousers looked fabulous on his fit 40 year-old body as his manly curves were well outlined!

He walked to Rona's building as it was a chance to exercise since he would miss his Saturday cycling around the parks of London. He also loved to think of the other type of a workout he was going to get at Rona's! The "no-cum" policy was fine...he loved a challenge and Marlene and Lorna both would applaud his skill at holding back! Rona could cum and cum...and that alone was a pleasure for Rex to witness.

The distance was not bad and Rex made good time...less than 30 minutes office to door.

His body was hot and sweaty...a tub or shower before play was needed.

He was buzzed in at the lower lobby and went up the stairs two at a time...his feet nimble and quick.

Rona was there at her flat door! Rex stopped in the hallway...gaping at her. Mommy Rona was waiting for little Rexy! She wore a print housedress that showed off her ample breasts in a low cut V-front with lovely dark sheer hose adorning her senior width legs and small feet! Small little gold flecks were worked into the nylon material...she looked hot and sexy to horny Rex.

"Hey, baby...mommy's here!" she said with her lips of red and eye shadowed eyes beckoning him to enter the flat.

"You look so much like my mom...you naughty girl!" Rex said grabbing her thick middle and pulling her to his sweaty body.

Rona fell into his arms in the hallway by her door...his man-sweat filled her nose and her inner cunty juiced up in fresh gushes from just his scent! His touch was rough and sweet...both. She loved it. They kissed full on in hungry need...tongues lapping and licking mouth cavities.

They stumbled into the hall of her flat; the door slammed closed...her newly manicured fingers pulled away his office necktie and undid about three buttons in a flash. They did not even stop kissing!

"Honey, mommy wants to give you a bath...now!" she said pulling away from his wet mouth.

Rex's lipstick smeared face was hot with sex flush and five-o-clock shadow whiskers as he nodded his approval. His green eyes twinkled and he laughed.

"Mommy knows best...little Rex is all hers to wash and...do other things too!" he said throwing his suit coat on the chair by the door.

His briefcase thudded to the carpet and his sweaty socked feet kicked off his shoes.

As his outer clothes were shed expediently ...Rona stayed dressed. Both loved CFNM scenes! Rex sauntered hand in hand to the bathroom with Rona in just his long sexy blue socks and his scanty thong undies.

Rona felt his naked exposed ass cheeks quickly before moving to the tub to fill it.

"I love a man in undies with no ass part...easy admittance to the goods!" she laughed with her brown dyed curls bouncing on her round head like a little girl at a party.

Rex found her so pleasing...even at over 70! And the mother link to his mom was amazing...and so damn taboo!

He stood back and leaned on the bathroom door frame watching her slightly plump figure make a bubble bath for him. What an ass she had!

And those pantyhose were so sexy!

She turned and saw him...and she smiled.

"God, you look hot! Those sweaty blue socks...and that tight thong with your uncut cock almost popping out!" she laughed and grabbed for it!

Her hand found his ample uncut meat as it stuck out of the edge of the fabric since it could not contain his erect glory fully.

The way she handled the throbbing hot flesh...pulling him to her...owning his man-stick!

Her round full body knelt and her red lipped mouth opened wide...and took in his now unsheathed cock-knob. The pre-cum was already wet, sticky and flowing as she gobbled him up!

"Oh, hell! Now it's time to work on my edging skills!" he said breathlessly as his sweaty aromatic golden toed blue socks worked to grip the tile floor in numerous pleasure-filled toe spasms.

"Mmmmm, good luck!" she said with her mouth full!

Back on Greenvale Terrace, Lorna had retired to her temporary bedroom to relax. Collin had offered to try to make food...she accepted.

She toddled up and lay on her bed...still sipping a refreshed scotch. Her eyes closed. Her other hand clutching the discovered hidden pantyhose from this other woman! She had sniffed the sweaty crotch and feet...it had aroused Lorna and made her angry as well! The smell of sex and lust filled the nylon fabric and spoke of female want and desire!

Across London, as Rona sucked and licked Rex's cock-knob...Lorna began to sense it like a dream or as if she was there!

Flashes of Rex's sweaty flushed face...in a steamy room? His moans of pleasure! A woman's wet mouth with ruby lips sucking his turgid uncut man-stick...licking and feeding on his juices like some hungry cheap wench!

Then...this other ghostly woman with those liquid silvery eyes came! Her face loomed up...her mouth spoke to Lorna's soul!

"Many lovers will Rex have, many lovers with no power like ours! They are all needed to feed the growing sex lust of Rex! But beware of those trysts in secret places and in shadows! They are dangerous!" the mysterious woman with the dark hair streaked with sliver said...almost warning Lorna of this "mysterious lady" and power she may have over Rex.

Lorna again saw Rex...falling deliciously naked into a steamy bathtub...laughing and being pawed by a big full busted woman in floral prints and curly brown hair! Lorna was her age maybe ...or near! Another older lady lover! Rex was laughing...loving it! Loving her! This bitch! Lorna felt a swell of anger...rage!

Lorna's eyes flashed in anger! She must find that shop in London...buy that antique print or painting of a Rex-like nude male and meet this woman with sexual insights!

She held vital keys to owning Rex Davenport! Lorna was sure tomorrow would be life changing!

*******************

Rex now had shed his socks and thong and did indeed lay back in a steamy bubbly bath with Rona seated on the edge!

His sexy pink sculptured bare feet rest on either side of the tub edge and Rona reached into the soapy waters between his wide open ass cheeks.

Her long nailed fingers working deep inside his anal cavity.

Rex's feet pressed him upward and Rona pushed inward! His ass almost coming up out of the water as his role play mommy cleaned him!

"Oh, I hope I am doing better than Claude!" she said pushing to find his secret spot!

He'd only just before told Rona the basics of his edging lesson with Claude and she already wanted to outdo the young blond gay PA!

Rex's taste was split! Both were good at fingering his moist wet ass...and Rona's nails added a bit of pain! Each time she poked his special spot...it sent waves of sheer pleasure and electric pain thru his whole body!

His uncut unsheathed stiff tool bounced on his wet soapy tummy with each thrust of her hand into his innards.

"Don't you cum, baby!" Rona called out as "the mommy".

Rex, who was dunking the back of his reddish haired head into the soapy water and trying to wash out the sweat of his power walking, shouted out, "OK, sexy mommy Rona...no cumming! Promise!"

Rex knew they had to work as a team if he was to keep edging and NOT shoot a load!

Her older lady fingers were damn good...and she cleaned him deep- fucked him well!

She was also preparing his cavity for a royal toy fucking by the vibrating wand and strap-on dildo later!

Rona was in horny heaven!

The next 12 hours or so played out like snapshots from a dirty old porn magazine of the 1970's!

It went from naughty bath time with mommy Rona to Rex lying nude reclining like a king being served a tasty meal. Rona sitting clothed and fully enjoying the erotic view while eating nibbles from his plate of food! Rex's bare pink moist feet propped up on the edge of the sofa while they giggled and chatted. Rex was still throbbing hard and wanting to shoot...but he was winning the war!

Then mommy Rona gave them each more wine laced with Byron's sex herbs! Not too much and Rona said, "Mommy wants Rexy to drink all this...now!"

And Rex did and it only made him sex crazier! Was this even possible! Rona too found the herbs very freeing and her cunt almost became alive with a need to be fucked long and hard.

Another snapshot would have been Rona...now nude with legs spread wide and naked Rex between her meaty pinky fleshy thighs as she showed him a party trick!

A cunty muscle exercise that she learned in her new sex book from Rolf's shop!

Rona had located a small ornamental glass ball...about the size of a golf ball and she pressed it deep inside her vaginal cavern! Suddenly from deep inside her innards, those over 70 year-old sex muscles shot the ball out at Rex's now shaved chin! Incidentally, Rex was using Rona's lady razor to shave his face and that made Rona very happy!

Both laughed like lunatics at this little naughty trick.

Rex's belly was flat on the bed while she did this trick about six times...and each time his uncut man-stick throbbed and juiced under his body weight and his bare feet were twiddling above his bubbly naked man-ass with his legs bent upward like little chap watching an ant hill on a summer day!

The next snapshot would be of Rex orally diving inward to those juicy wide open labia and feasting until his lover came and came! Her clit boiling with heat and throbbing with stimulation! Rona then screaming in delight! She was indeed training Rex in a "mother-like" way to be a lover with skill and a fiery need to please his lady!

Rex was so intrigued and amazed by clits!

He had very little clit experience up until Lorna's opening of many doors...but the few he'd played with all were unique and so like tiny sensitive penis-knobs!

His eager tongue adored loving them...and making their owner scream with orgasmic joys!

Rona, for her part, was so careful he should not cum...she was always checking on his proximity to a full cum shot and holding back while he regained control. The night was not one of sleep but of sex and role play!

Another snapshot would have been of nude full busted Rona, mounted on a reclined naked Rex, his uncut cock shoved upward in bucking and thrusting motions!

Rona calling out, "Make mommy Rona cum...yes, YES!" And Rex obeying and loving every moment! His red flushed face all smiles and joy!

But still he dared not shoot that load that was building up inside his tight furry nut bag! It was so close to exploding...but they worked together as a team to keep him corked!

Another snapshot would be of Rona in yet another pair of sexy hose...teasing Rex as he knelt naked before he seated body and kissed and sucked her nylon-clad toes! Her calling out little sweet nothings!

"Kiss mommy Rona's toes...lick them good!" she said in her role play voice.

Another snapshot showed enraptured sweaty Rex with his naked muscled ass up off the bed, bare moist feet on Rona's beefy shoulders and his fuzzy crack invaded by a sex toy! She busy fucking his juiced up asshole hard and deep with the new strap-on dildo fastened around her ample waist!

All the while as the night got later...the role play lines got blurred and Rex kept seeing his real mom! Her legs in those exact pantyhose and her neatly trimmed fur crowned cunty calling him to serve! This was not real...he never saw his mother like this! But he did want it! Oh, how taboo! His cock throbbed even more now! Then he crept up closer and his handsome face nearly in her fragrant pantyhose crotch and with a yank of his fingers...he pulled the hose aside and fingered her hot depths while she quivered and moaned.

"Mommy Rona, do you like that?" he giggled...and again saw his own mom's sweet face above as if she were there! It was all so naughty and HOT!

And then as he fucked kneeling mommy Rona in a dog-like pose on the living room carpet...Rex had a vision of his daddy standing naked apart from some long Grey Fox style socks on his size 10 feet...watching his sonny boy and smiling!

His dad's uncut cock being stroked by one hand...as the fucking before him grew in speed and passion! Rex's uncut tool unsheathed and rock-solid hammering deep into her pussy hard and she loved it!

"Rex, my son..fuck her...fuck her good!" his father's voice called out.

Rex was in a sexual haze...and dreams and reality mixed and flowed into the early morning hours!

The two nude sweaty bodies collapsed into Rona's bed at 3 am! She having cum countless times and he having not cum even once!

Bravo Rex Davenport!

********************

When the tapping at the door came at 9 am Saturday...Rex and Rona were both still passed out!

Byron sat, dressed and ready to explore the bag of undies and socks on his lap. His wheelchair moved closer. He tapped again. No answer.

He tried the door...it was unlocked.

In all the heat of the welcome last night, Rona had not locked up!

Byron whirred into the hall of Rona's place and closed the door behind him.

He pushed forward...the living room was a mess!

Sex lube in a bottle on the coffee table...couch cushions on the floor!

Several pairs of pantyhose tossed about...and the remains of a meal on plates!

"What a night, you horny old bitch!" Byron hissed under his breath.

His chair buzzed into the bedroom. The curtains were closed but enough light shown the two naked bodies on the bed in a heap!

Rex's naked body lay face down...his bubbly shaped ass was up on the bed and his head lay buried in the pillows...his reddish golden hair a sweaty mess! Rona lay beside him with her big tits up...but flopping to either side like two bags of fleshy dough. Byron giggled sinisterly...what a scene! Rex was such a handsome mature Adonis and she was...to his mind...an old chubby bag! He did not understand Rex's pansexual ways...the idea of playing with Rona's pussy made his skin crawl! Rex was a brave man in his book to venture into Rona's cunty!

He buzzed over to Rex's side of the big bed.

The strap-on dildo lay there...moist and sticky!

Byron fingered the large phallic tip...and moved those sticky fingers to his nose and then mouth!

"Mmmmmmm, Rex's ass juice...yummy!" he said in a more normal voice as he smelled and tasted this man he loved to fuck.

Now he bent over, tossing the bag of Grey Fox items on the bedside table...and pressed his finger into Rex's inviting man-hole! Rex's ass being so available in this pose!

His hole was still so over-lubed and moist...warm from much sex! And lots of Rona's strap-on fucking most likely! But it remained deliciously tight and manly! Byron loved Rex's ass! He could have bent down and chewed the flesh like a wild tiger...that juicy tight ass was a meal fit for a man-hungry cannibal!

Rex groaned as he felt the finger working deep and finding his special spot. Byron rammed it...poked playfully and fucked hard and fast!

Rex's face was still buried in the pillows but his ass began to rock and bounce...and his legs opened wider! His bare feet began to spasm and those long suck-able toes clench in pleasure.

"Oh, Rex....time to get your Grey Fox outfit picked out for Monday...rise and shine!" Byron giggled and added a second finger to the fucking actions inside Rex's ever-hungry cavity.

Now Rex was hard again...and his cock was wetting the bed sheet with so much pre-cum it felt like a puddle under his tummy!

Rex was waking up...all parts were waking up!

But he could not cum!

But his fashion consultant for Monday had arrived and the trying on could begin! Well, after a coffee or two!

Meanwhile, across London, Lorna found that shop! She walked to the windows and her heart raced.

She approached in her autumn coat and her hand pushed deep into one pocket.

The nylon pantyhose of the mystery woman were inside and these needed explaining. If this woman inside the shop was the woman from her visions...just maybe she knew more about all this Rex stuff. And why Lorna was so obsessed with owning and controlling Rex. It was all getting so strange!

And then she walked to the plate glass window...and pressed her face to it! There it was!

The antique print...of Rex! Rex as a naked king or godlike figure...enthroned, erect and being served by two naked female nymphs! Oh, it was all real! The print was real and this man looked so much like Rex! It was scary! She had to buy it!

She approached the door...and took a deep breath.

If the dark haired lady with silver streaks in her tresses was inside...then Lorna was on the brink of some supernatural events. And somehow...her darling Rex was the pivotal figure around which it all revolved! Everybody in all the realms of existence wanted a hot tasty piece of Rex Davenport's raw, ever increasing lusty pansexual sex drive!

Lorna opened the door!

Much more to cum! Thank you to all the new followers and all the comments you offer us! Rex is yours and his ass is open to all! Come one, come all! Enjoy the world of Rex Davenport! Hugs from Carol and DJXX

12