Rex and the Modeling Job Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexy Rex begins to seduce Fletcher Cashman!
9.2k words
4.58
1.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Reader's Note: This story is part of the ongoing Rex series and takes place after "Rex Gets a Full Exam" and please read author's note at end of each chapter. Thank You!

Rona, in yet another pair of hose and a flouncy housedress, served coffee to naked Rex and Byron in the living room with autumn morning sun bathing the scene.

Byron sat in his wheelchair watching Rex who sat in the most provocative manner.

His succulent size 11 pink bare foot rested on the coffee table...this allowed his golden furred ass crack and tumescent big uncut cock to be seen in the warm golden light as if on stage. His other foot rested on the carpet as he lay back fully nude on the sofa. Rona sat near...sipping her coffee and loving her new playmate from head to sex moist toes!

Rex was a ginger haired Adonis at 40 and he knew it! His smug handsome face seemed to grow more confident everyday...with all this hot sex- no wonder!

Byron had the bag of Grey Fox underwear and socks open and he was laying various pairs upon the wooden tabletop for all three to examine.

Rex loved the quality of Grey Fox, sleek...almost sheer...and highly stylish in a "business man with an inner horny slut" sort of way!

Rona reached over and stroked Rex's foreskin clad cock. It was not fully erect...but bobbed to attention.

"Rona, watch those fingers! Rex has to try these undies on and if you make him so fucking huge again...he won't fit!" Byron laughed as he took a sip of hot coffee.

"True...it's just so hard not to touch him! I mean...LOOK!" Rona said with her eyes aglow.

Rex shook his head in agreement.

"Well, a year ago I would have said I was not sexy at all. Now...I am really sexy! I feel it...I own it! My sex drive is rampant! So...come on world...come and fuck Rex Davenport!" he said with a raise of his coffee mug in a self initiated toast.

Rona and Byron joined in!

Rex was getting used to be the only naked body in a room...and loved the eyes watching his every sensuous movement. The eyes lusting for him...HIM! Rex's inner sexual self was feeding on all these looks and encounters and growing rapidly! It was his destiny and he knew it!

The act of being bodily worshipped and devoured by hot mouths of either sex suited him perfectly!

"You like this combination?" Rex said moments later as he pranced about atop the now stripped sturdy coffee table in just a bikini pair of red undies and long burgundy OTC socks with golden toe caps.

Both Rona and Byron adored the look...even though these were fit in the London shop for Byron's body; Rex was filling them in like magic!

The undies were smaller than Rex would wear...thus he filled the front and ass with bulging curves and breathtaking splendor.

His sculptured feet as well...2 sizes large than Byron's, truly tested the ultra thin silky nylon and cotton blended fabric of the socks! His size 11's were perfectly delicious in the way they pressed so tightly and his lush toes almost bursting out the toe cap fronts!

"You like?" Rex said bending and flexing in the autumn sun splashing in the large windows.

"Mmmm, so hot!" Rona moaned and her hand slid under her housedress to play along her pantyhose crotch. It was sodden...she was so aroused by Rex's fashion show.

Byron wanted to see all pairs and combinations before he said what he liked. But inwardly, he loved it all on Rex!

His cock too was throbbing and he could fuck Rex right now on that damn coffee table top!

But his role was to find him the best items for Monday's audition!

Byron mused to himself...Oh, yes! Fucking Rex would be after all this Grey Fox mania was settled and Rex was the new model and sexy male body of the new line for this coming year! Yes, he'd fuck that juicy ass of Rex in his new sex sling upstairs! Mmmm, yes!

Rex tried on about five combinations and tried so hard to stay semi-erect. But damn it was hard! He loved posing and knew in his heart...he would do lots and lots of sexy modeling in the future.

"That's it!" Byron called out after lighting up his ciggy and blowing out smoke.

Rex had on a lovely pair of long nearly sheer grey delicately striped socks...shimmering in the morning sun. No solid toe caps...so his lovely toes showed.

The material was a sleek cotton nylon blend and was ultra thin and very sexy!

The underwear was a bikini style with a sharp tight cut! Rex's ample uncut cock and balls were packed in...almost bursting out! And the color was a smoky grey mesh...so all could view Rex's uncut glory and fabulous ass cheeks!

"Perfect...oh, Rex...I could eat your ass now!" Rona enthused as she walked around his body as he stood doing sexy muscle poses on her coffee table top.

"This is the outfit...and if you don't give away too much Monday. You just keep Fletcher begging for more of your body...you will get this job of modeling for him. And then, of course, you will be fucked by him plenty!" Byron said eyeing Rex like meat at the butcher shop.

"I figured I would need to let him have me sexually...and I would not have it any other way! He can fuck me at the photo shoot after the day's work is done!" Rex said proudly...and by now his cock was thrusting up and out of the undies!

"Rex! You are making all these undies soaked with pre-cum! You naughty boy!" Mommy Rona said and she slapped his ass cheeks hard!

Byron loved this role play fun!

Rex did too!

"Sorry Momma Rona...Rex be a horny assed son!" he giggled and jumped with joy onto the carpet; landing nimbly on his socked toes and begining to dance around Rona with skill and ease!

Rex was so horny! He was always like this now!

"And remember, I have not cum in nearly a day or so...so I am gonna leak like crazy until after Monday's audition!" Rex added moving over and beginning to give Byron a raunchy lap dance with his bubbly ass shaking in the old man's leering face! His tousled reddish golden hair wiggling back and forth as he grooved to unheard music.

**************

Lorna stood with her mouth open in the cluttered shop. All sorts of antiques and mystic ritual aids...candles, books...witchcraft? The place smelled of burnt sandalwood and strange perfumes.

A voice called out! Sweet in pitch and yet rich with command and understanding.

"So Lorna, you have come for the print?" she said and a striking woman with long dark hair with a sliver grey streak came out of the shadows holding the framed artwork.

It was her! The woman in the visions.

"I need to sit...please. I may faint!" Lorna said moving to wooden desk and sitting on a chair nearby.

"I am Hilda...Hilda Lura. You may call me, Madam Hilda if you would like," the very tall thin woman said. Her face ageless...maybe 40? Attractive and pale in complexion with full red lips.

She wore a long black dress...her breasts were small but sharply pointed so that without a bra they pressed her nipples straight out like peaks that each strained against the dress material.

Lorna watched as the woman sat opposite her and placed the printed artwork in a golden wooden frame on the desk. It was no bigger than 20 inches by 15 inches...so easy to carry home.

"This is not the original French painting of 1823! That would be far too expensive.

This is a very good reproduction and perfect for you. It's called, Serving the Master! And the master looks familiar does he not?" She said stroking the frame with her long manicured fingers.

"What's happening?" Lorna said looking into those alluring silver grey eyes.

Now Hilda took hold of Lorna's trembling hand the sudden jolt of sexual energy filled her! Lorna nearly began to masturbate her clit. Her whole over 60's body was alive with sex!

"You are not a normal saleslady! This is all very...unreal!" Lorna moaned.

"Lorna...you and I have a bond. And that bond is the man, Rex Davenport. He is unique and represents a male sexuality long lost. His pansexual ways are not common...and the lust he breeds in others is so powerful and life changing. We can control him...and thus control all who make love to him! Do you trust me?" Hilda said...now stroking Lorna's palm sensually.

"I do. But what do I do?" she said helplessly.

"You must work with me...and guide Rex. Never let him out of your sight. I know you have many "eyes" watching him. Watch him...own him! You must procure lovers of all sexes and fetishes for him! He will be in many beds...that is his destiny.

He soon will be seen by millions and desired by throngs! But...beware of other women or men who try to be with him in the flesh...and in secret! Those in the shadows may pull him away! Beware of them! Also...you must begin to make love in all ways to Rex, fully give yourself often to him! Now hang this painting in the room where his parents will be...and then do as you feel. Seduce them both. Open your lesbian side! It's there! I feel it! Be aggressive...they need training by YOU! Use his parents as pawns...and let them have Rex too! You see, Lorna...Kinky taboo is part of the destiny Rex must travel! I shall be with you...sometimes by dream, other times in the flesh!" Hilda said with fire-like intensity.

"Oh, Madam Hilda...have you met Rex...face to face?" Lorna said...as her pussy began to wet her pantyhose crotch.

"Let's say...only in my dreams so far! But I shall change that!" Hilda said.

Now she withdrew her hand....Lorna felt sad without her touch. She wanted more Hilda! Oh, this was so new for her! Wanting a woman so passionately!

The print of the antique painting was slowly wrapped in paper and sealed in a large bag.

"This is a gift...and a symbol of our bond and our love for Rex!" Hilda said rising.

Lorna stood...she shook all over.

She reached hungrily for Madam Hilda...to hold her.

"Soon...but not yet!" Hilda said stepping away.

She needed Lorna to crave her!

"And remember...promote Rex sexually. Get him fucked...lots!" Hilda reminded Lorna as they walked to the door.

Lorna knew it...Rex had to be lusted after and fucked. But also beware of secret lovers!

"Wait...these pantyhose...is this...a dangerous lover?" she said grabbing the aromatic hose from her pocket and handing them to Hilda.

"Mmmm, yes!" she said pressing the fabric to her attractive ageless face.

"I shall analyze these and determine the threat level!" Hilda said putting them inside her dress pocket.

Lorna moved to the door with the wrapped print.

"Thank you, Madam Hilda...together we shall own Rex! And then...control those who adore him!" Lorna said now in a trance of love...love for Rex and love for this witch-like woman with the sliver grey eyes!

Hilda Lura watched the full figured older woman walk away...she knew she could have had her in the shop...oh, yes! But what was the fun in that? Lorna needed training...they all did! All these un-enlightened players in the sexual spiritual realm.

Only Rex had deep ancient knowledge and he was a sexual king among men! But he hardly knew it...yet! Lorna would be used...and discarded in time! Hilda Lura would be with Rex- she must be! And control all the hungry flock of Rex devotees!

Hilda laughed and walked back into the dark shadowy nooks of her magical shop!

******************

Rona now laid on the sofa...her fingers inside her pantyhose crotch! Her eyes watched Rex giving Byron a very sensuous and rhythmic lap dance!

The stereo played a raucous tune and Rex pressed his Grey Fox undies ass right over Byron's lips.

The thin sexy mesh fabric allowed Byron to sniff the sweaty ass crack of this Adonis he wanted to fuck and made his cock throb! Rex was on fire as he gyrated his hips and rubbed his pucker along Byron's thin nose!

"Oh, Rex...you devil!" Byron called out...sniffing his most ass with lust.

His tongue lashed out and licked the crack...the mesh so thin and allowing Rex to feel the contact!

Rex's cock throbbed and stuck out of the side of the underwear as he danced...and his pre-cum dripped in strands to the carpet below. His now moist sexy socked toes bounced his body to and fro!

Rona, hating to be practical, called out, "Don't ruin those undies...remember Monday!"

And she was right!

Byron was about to blow hot ciggy smoke all over the little pink ass-bud before him BUT stopped himself. This was getting a bit crazy.

He'd blow smoke up Rex's edible ass...soon! But not today!

Rona stood and switched off the music.

Byron cleared his throat.

"I bet you two have more edging fun in mind for Rex!" he said with a grin.

Rona walked over...her housedress now back in place and hugged Rex.

"Yes, we must take off the special socks and undies and put them in a nice fresh bag. We are all set for Monday, right Rexy?" Momma Rona said in her role play way.

"Yes, Mommy Rona!" Rex said kissing her on the lips.

Byron found Rex hot as hell but he could live without Rona and her chubby over 70's body!

So Byron took the unused socks and underwear and bid them a farewell.

"Call me Monday after you get the job!" he shouted.

Rex actually felt that he would get the job...somehow...he just knew it! It was like a vision...he saw his body on print ads for Grey Fox! Rex's destiny was in the works!

*******************

The long sleek Grey Fox socks and mesh bikini undies were eased off Rex's muscular fit nude body as he lay like a king on Rona's bed.

He loved watched this MILF old lady serve him like his own mom would have...Rex knew she would...someday! His un-cummed cock throbbed and oozed more pre-cum onto his gently furred belly.

Rona packed the folded items away for Monday and began to now crawl up the bed...to engulf her amazing lover with her nude, apart from more sexy pantyhose, fleshy body!

Her hand wrapped around Rex's uncut throbbing meat...she plied back the ample silky foreskin and admired the plum knob in the sun dappled light.

She eased her big senior meaty body atop Rex's supine form...and his man-rod filled her! Her body reacted with spasms of pleasure...she gasped and began to ride him. Her pushed and thrust like a stallion...nearly hitting orgasm twice! Each time he alerted her with a cry...she slowed and ceased her sex moves. His long sexy toes eased their flexing and wiggling activities! All was at peace...for a few moments!

They waited and kissed until the moment passed and then she resumed her pumping and squeezing of his uncut splendor stick.

"Mommy Rona knows...she knows how to ride her baby!" Rona whispered and laughed and nearly cried. Life was HOT! Life was making love to Rex!

But in the shadows of a London oddities shop...a thin woman dressed in black sniffed the pantyhose she'd been brought! Her dress was raised and she rubbed them over her hot pussy slit...hard and fast! Visions of Rona came to Hilda Lura!

"So, you are the bitch! An old haggy fat bitch! You ride MY Rex as if you were in charge!" Hilda cackled and rubbed her cunty harder.

"Oh, beware...Rona! We are on to you!" she hissed...and her silver grey eyes rolled back into her head! Hilda was on her trail!

******************

Sweet nephew Collin had a very strange Saturday night.

Adoptive Aunti Lorna came back late from down the street. She breezed in with a huge smile.

"Oh, Collin! I found a fabulous shop in London and bought a wonderful reproduction print of a very sexy old French painting! You will see it soon! And I can't say much...but all we are doing to your Uncle Rex...it will pay off! He's so special and we must keep close watch over all he does! He is so special!" Auntie Lorna said...and she floated nearly up to her room. A room she was to have for only a few more days!

Collin made her a meal but she said she would have it later. She seemed lost in her thoughts and stayed behind her closed door.

The night passed and Collin slept in his uncle's freshly made bed...just to feel near him.

Come Sunday, Collin was so ready for his uncle's return! Collin was up and cleaning the house by 9am and just waiting...he was so happy!

He had been promised time with him! And he so craved that closeness! Auntie Lorna maybe be acting crazy but her words about Uncle Rex being special...well, he was! Collin loved him so much.

In fact, Collin wanted to worship his sexy Adonis uncle-man from head to tasty toes!

Back in Rona's place...Rex was getting ready to leave.

Sunday had arrived and he had to get back for the afternoon inspection visit that Marlene had promised.

Rona lay, naked...fingering herself as she watched her playmate dress.

"Can't I temp you back? Another fuck?" she said with her eyes calling to him.

"Oh, you know I would. And hell, you've cum about 10 times and I am still on 0!" he giggled and swung around on his socked toes to show off the thong-style undies of Friday filled to bursting with his semi-erect uncut cock still oozing juices!

Rex continued dressing and made sure he had the bag with Monday's Grey Fox essentials!

They kissed at the door...now Rona was draped in one of her robes and she stroked Rex's suit trouser-clad ass hard...digging her fingers into the bubbly rump muscles of a London bike riding enthusiast.

"We have a date...you let me know when you are free for more "mommy time". I know you will do well Monday. Call me!" she said with her newly lipstick painted lips kissing his with passion.

Rex loved and learned from sex guru Lorna, feared and respected boss Marlene but really felt lusty desires in the arms of sexy senior citizen Rona!

His cock thrummed against her robe covered thick thighs as they parted...he had loved every minute of the two day sex festival sleepover and the amount of near cum shots must have been over 20!

Rex rode the underground with a manly satisfied feeling. He'd loved her...fucked her, ate her...and she did all that to him and more! He leaned back humming to himself as the tube train clattered along back to Greenvale Terrace.

Many voyeuristic eyes along his street watched the gingery red headed sexy stud almost tap dancing along the pavements with a briefcase and bag in his hands. His handsome face glowed with sexual vitality and lusty pleasures! Sure, he had not cum...but his six foot body was so alive and horny!

Collin too was watching thru the window. His cock throbbing inside his new blue cords...craving his uncle's arrival on so many levels!

"Auntie Lorna...he's here!" he called out. He adjusted his hair and spectacles so he looked presentable and maybe a bit handsome.

Lorna was now more herself and dressed in a very attractive dark blue kimono-style dress and sexy blue nylon hose. Her ample breasts again on show by the low cut neckline.

"Oh, wonderful...we can have brunch. I have made eggs, bacon and toast!" she sang out from the kitchen.

Collin was so bemused by her change for mysterious foul tempered bitch to loving auntie again.

He knew something strange was afoot...but what?

They both heard Rex's key unlock the door and Collin arrived to kiss his uncle newly shaved cheek and take his briefcase from him. Soon Rex's suit coat and tie were happily shed and folded by Collin!

"What service! How did I live before you?" Rex laughed with his sexy green eyes twinkling.

Auntie Lorna came striding in and sauntered around Rex...almost stalking him!

"Hey, sexy! I bet those guys worked you over. Good old Rolf and Byron!" she said kissing his cheek.

Her dark graying hair all pulled back and looking very smart!

Rex, sitting down and having his shoes removed by Collin, laughed playfully as he looked up at the sexy MILF.

"Yeah, super two days. And no...I did not cum!" he answered with a grin. Lorna knew it all a lie...but now she had Hilda Lura on the case!

"Oh, good boy! I can work on that edging more with you later!" she said bending low and letting him inspect her almost hanging free tits!

Rex nuzzled his face into her cleavage.

"Ummm, about later...I have a guest coming in the afternoon after lunch. Marlene, my boss. We have work to do for Monday's audition and advertising account meeting with Grey Fox. So...can you two kinda vanish for a few hours?" Rex said as his shoes hit the carpet and a kneeling Collin began a heavenly foot rub to his sweaty silky blue socked feet.