Rex and the Modeling Job Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Uncle Rex. Can I go upstairs to my room and hang there?" Collin asked using his fingers like soothing tentacles and rubbing deep into each high arch of his uncle's socked feet. The aromatic leathery musky smell of days of wear making Collin high and horny!

Rex knew that Marlene was adamant that leave but upstairs should be fine; hell....they could not see what he was doing with her! Or so Uncle Rex believed!

And Lorna agreed.

"It's only my room upstairs for another few days, so I too will vanish upstairs. You won't know we are there, right Collin?" Auntie Lorna said letting Rex now reach into her open neckline and feel her nude non-bra covered breasts.

His erection inside his trousers and tight thong undies looked very obvious to both Lorna and Collin.

All three laughed.

"Once my boss lady is gone! I am all yours again! And Lorna, honey...even thought I can't cum until after Monday is over...please sleep in my room tonight. I am all nervous for tomorrow and I could use your tender care!" Rex said pulling one breast free as Lorna sat on the arm of the chair.

His lips began to suck the tender nipple and lick softly.

Lorna moaned. She loved his hot wet mouth!

Collin loved the view...they were sizzling together!

His nose dove into his uncle's moist socked toes and his breath drank in all those wonderful man-foot smells...all the while he kept rubbing and massaging those sculptured size 11 socked wonders!

Collin was moaning and Lorna was too.

Rex was feasting on her big tit! Nursing and loving it!

"Of course, I will be your bedmate tonight. You have been in need of a woman!" she added with a secret signal to Hilda from afar. Rex did not correct her!

Rex let her succulent breast flop away and he moved upward to her lips! And Collin watched a very tongue-to-tongue moment unfold!

Both Collin and Lorna knew they'd be watching on the laptop in her room...and seeing all Uncle Rex and Marlene Thomas got up to! Thank heavens for secret spy cams!

Lorna lavished Rex's mouth with hot passion. She also saw what nephew Collin was up to...making love to his uncle's perfected socked feet. She would not stand in his way anymore...after what Hilda said. The fact many playmates of all types would be coming...she had to let Collin be with his uncle. The only ones she had to beware of were any lovers that involved lies and remained shrouded in secrets...Lorna assumed these would be women! She just had that feeling.

They stopped kissing and she let her fingers massage Rex's swollen crotch front...his expensive trousers bulged with a rock-hard firmness within.

"Oh, tonight I shall really comfort you!" she sighed and licked her lips. She'd put on a nice shade of lippy just for Rex.

Auntie Lorna pulled Collin away from Rex's sweat socked feet so that they could both get brunch on the table and over with before bitchy bossy Marlene came to "work".

Lorna was so keen to see this bitch in action!

Rex lay back luxuriously and twiddled his socked toes on his footstool as he waited for brunch. Having a live-in sweet nephew who adored him like mad...was more like a private slave! He giggled to himself! Collin would be fucked...but when? Rex mused on this!

When they were seated around the kitchen table enjoying the bountiful foods...and sipping another excellently brewed coffee, Rex felt very pleased. He was still horny as hell and oozing pre-cum madly into his thong undies. And the fact both Lorna and Collin found it necessary to reach under the table and stroke his trouser leg softly or playfully poke his meaty pouch...all this "touchy feely" made for a very distracting brunch event.

"You two are such teases! I have a work meeting! Now...clean up and remove thy fat asses to the upper regions of this house!" Uncle Rex playfully teased and slapped Lorna round ass as she cleared the table.

"I'd help but I have to get in the zone!" Rex said winking at Collin as he pranced out of the kitchen door with his handsome ass wiggling with each socked step.

"Sorry, Auntie Lorna...I am being too sexual with him...right?" Collin said as he washed dishes.

"Oh, well...I have been thinking deeply and Rex must have anyone and everyone as a playmate that he wishes...so you just let things happen. I shall not stand in your way...and tonight after that boss lady goes...don't stand in mine! Your uncle will fuck me for the first time! We have done many other things...but he has yet to fuck me. He can't cum...but I will...over and over!" Lorna said dreamily as she wiped the countertops. She knew this was what Hilda Lura instructed...it must be obeyed.

Collin knew he would be watching that HOT fuck show too on the laptop software. Spy cams were amazing!

************

When they emerged from their chores, Uncle Rex was obviously naked and wearing his bathrobe.

He had gone up and changed and also had laid out the underwear and socks for Monday on the coffee table. That low sturdy table was now more centrally placed in the room and only contained those sexy Grey Fox items.

"Oh, Uncle Rex...these are so sexy. Can we see?" Collin asked as he fingered the sheer grey delicately striped socks with lusty desire.

"Well, as you can see...Marlene has first looks. Byron had so many to pick from and he knows Fletcher Cashman personally...and knows what he likes. Hopefully Marlene will see sense and let me wear these items. I feel sure they are perfect...and that is some of work I must do with her today," Rex said throwing himself back into his chair.

His naked golden furred muscular legs and feet lay outstretched and resting on the footstool.

"Well, it's almost time...I shall unlock the front door and then she can just walk in," Lorna explained casually. She eyed a still horny Rex as he laid waiting in his chair.

The folds of the robe hardly concealing the excitement for this "work" meeting.

She knew this Marlene Thomas may well be another troublesome bitch...a bitch that must be dealt with! Hilda Lura would shed guidance on this woman too!

Collin and Lorna vanished upstairs and took to her room...laptop on...camera views of the living room playing on their screen!

"Collin, I can tell you now...I don't trust Marlene! Watch...she is more than a boss! I know that sex has partially happened...I feel it. And today, even with this no-cum need...she will push him hard! Collin...watch a bitch in heat take advantage of your uncle!" Auntie Lorna said as if in a trance.

Auntie and nephew watched Rex flip lazily thru the Sunday paper and as his free hand idly played under his robe with his naked uncut tool!

And not much later... The buxom, brown haired bully Marlene Thomas came stalking into the living room...looking like a hungry tigress!

"Are your pesty guests out of the way?" Marlene said walking over to Rex as he laid back in his chair looking up at her expectantly.

"We have the downstairs all to ourselves!" he said looking over his boss. At just over 40...she was a stunner. Her choice of outfit today was a tight knee-length grey skirt and white blouse. Her ample tits in a skimpy bra pushed at her front like cannons. Her legs...long and strong were in hose of a charcoal hue and her feet were in high black heels.

Her seeking green eyes looked around...she felt safe...alone!

"I have a good feeling about all this! You got the account wrapped up with Grey Fox...and the modeling job for you will be a shoe in! You are just his type. Fletcher is a letch and gay as they come! You'll need to let him fuck you...but only after Monday! Monday is all about keeping it...just out of reach! Make him crave you!" Marlene said tossing her light jacket aside and coming over and straddling Rex with her nylon covered legs kneeling on either side of his robe-clad body.

"Why boss...this is a bit unorthodox! We have work!" Rex said as Marlene willfully pushed her hands inside the robe folds to explore Rex's manly gently furry chest below.

"I think the no-cum policy has been obeyed?" she asked looking him right in the eyes.

"Much sex...no cum! I always obey my boss!" he crooned as their lips met.

"After Monday...if you score this modeling job...I want you to come and spend a night or two as soon as possible in my flat. You hear that command, Rex Davenport? I want total compliance. I need your hot cock in my cunt...and I want your cum!" she moaned like a hungry vampire who needed cum not blood!

Collin's cock throbbed as he watched this hot cougar go nuts for his uncle's body. Lorna just fumed with rage. Her mind was full of ways to eliminate Marlene Thomas. Hilda Lura must be notified and they must deal with her too! Lorna felt her mind opening to Hilda's soul!

Marlene now was leaning low and had fully opened the top half of Rex's robe and was actively kissing his nipples and chewing them playfully.

Rex's uncut leaking cock was thrusting up thru the robe folds...peeping up between her legs and pressing under her skirt to rest on her pantyhose crotch.

Her steaming camel-toe slit was actually riding his wet plum colored knob as she played.

"Miss Thomas...the underwear and socks for Monday? Remember?" Rex said in between gasps of pleasure. He was so glad the guests were upstairs...not seeing this.

If Rex only knew!

Both his nephew and Lorna saw every little thing and then some! And of course, those hungry eyes across the street easily could see into the living room since the curtains were wide open!

"Oh, I will see you in your choices! But first I want to test your ability to not cum!" she said like his boss and then her heels dropped from her feet and hit the carpet.

She stood...grabbed Rex by one arm to move his body elswhere.

"That couch looks damn handy...show me your skills, Rex Davenport! But don't you cum...or you're fired!" she hissed as he stood on his bare feet and the robe was left in the chair.

Lorna and Collin were bug-eyed as the throbbing erect uncut cock of Rex was yanked by Marlene over to the couch...and there her pantyhose were pulled down and throw aside along with her skirt!

She laid back...and spread her pussy open!

"Wet me with your tongue!" she commanded.

Nude six-foot Rex knelt on his carpeted floor and pressed deep between her creamy thighs! Her trimmed pussy spread wide and calling for his oral services!

"Ohhh that bitch! She...is trouble!" Lorna moaned watching as Rex's bubbly naked ass bobbed above the carpet just hovering over his lush pink bare feet. His hungry clitty licking sounds filled the spy cam microphone.

It was so HOT! But Lorna could only see a threat!

It came to her...from Hilda Lura! A vision! Marlene was holding a baby! Hilda too saw all that Lorna did when they linked soul to soul! She watched Rex hungrily eat his bitchy boss lady!

"Ohhhh the trickery...the utter deceit of this bitch!" Lorna said aloud but the thought was both from Hilda and herself!

Collin was mystified as to what she was talking about. Auntie Lorna seemed...not there! Like in a trance...again!

To Collin... Marlene was HOT...and he was gay! But anyone with his Uncle Rex was hot...because they made him all horny and sweaty! It was just so sexy!

In what seemed like seconds, Marlene's blouse was off and her scanty bra was pushed low to reveal to Rex her big lush tits.

Rex crawled up between those now raised legs and mounted her with his raging cock. Secretly, Marlene hoped he would cum! The sooner he knocked her up...the better! He was unconcerned about her status of birth control...he was not even thinking about it! He just trusted any female to be honest if they were not comfortable with his being "bare cocked" in their cunts! Marlene smiled at this as his cock thrust deep into her hungry sex cavity.

All the voyeurs watched Rex lapping her tits and pumping her pussy with his ass bobbing madly up and down! His strong toes adding in the fucking efforts as they lifted him up with ease. Her hands reaching around him so her fingers dug into his flexing ass cheeks feeling their power with each fuck move!

It seemed to Lorna that Marlene came from both the oral work and then from being fucked! Twice? Three times? Lorna hated her!

Rex was a true "edger" and held back...he did not cum...only leaked like a faucet!

The two rolled off the couch with him still inside her and kissed naked on the carpet in the afternoon sun. Whispers and giggles were the soundtrack now for Collin and Lorna's ears.

The pair soon stood...Marlene quickly dressed and Rex...still far too erect, attempted to put on the mesh grey bikini undies and sexy long socks to model.

Marlene, back in boss mode, directed him to hop onto the coffee table and strut around and show off.

Rex used all the same moves as he did for Byron and Rona.

Marlene approved! She sat clapping her hands in his cozy chair like a queen watching a command performance.

"That pouch of the mesh underwear is almost...well, ripping! You'll need to be a little less erect!" she instructed watching Rex dance about on the tabletop to silent music.

His socked feet in those long grey nearly sheer socks with delicate stripes looked so sexy...moving and flexing as Rex danced.

"Very sexy, Mr. Davenport...very!" she purred as he smiled back and winked.

"Fletcher Cashman would be a fool not to use you in the ad photos!" she added with a satisfied manner.

"And you'll make him very happy in bed during the photo shoot days...won't you?" she asked in that well known boss voice she used.

"Yes, Miss Thomas...he can fuck me crazy!" Rex laughed and jumped off the table to land on his agile toes before her.

He moved closer to her as she sat in his chair...now kneeling before her on the footstool.

She moved up and gently pulled down the undies...Rex's still throbbing uncut tool popped up! The foreskin easing back to expose that delicious full juicy pink-purple knob of his with the sparkling pre-cum dribbling out of the slit!

The afternoon light making Rex more like a piece of fine art than human flesh!

Marlene eyed him afresh...what a fabulous cock! She just had to have more...now!

Rex allowed the undies to be removed over his feet...and then he sat on the footstool while boss Marlene pulled his long sexy socks gently off his large sweaty feet. None of the apparel for Monday need be soiled...it must look perfect!

Now with those items safely on the floor...Rex sat on the footstool with his bare feet planted on either side. Marlene bent in...grabbing his turgid cock at the base in her hand! Her lipstick lips kissed his moist exposed sex-knob! The pre-cum clung to her lower lip...making a silver thread between her lip and his aching flesh!

"Can't leave without a little taste of our best advertising man's fabulous flesh asset...now can I?" she said in a far too coy way.

All eyes watched her deep-throat technique now!

Collin could not help but blurt out, "Auntie, she can get all those manly inches of Uncle Rex into her gullet! Wow!"

Lorna was far from impressed! Tonight...she'd outdo that younger cougar bitch!

Lorna was thinking inwardly and making plans! Rex will almost surely cum...he'll be so damn close...he'll scream for mercy!

Marlene was now bobbing her head in frantic motions orally pleasuring him as Rex sat astride the stool and moaned deeply.

"Ohhhh fuck...I am gonna...cum!" he yelped.

Marlene ceased movement...sat up and smiled.

"Good boy, Rex! Now make me happy Monday and then mid-week...you can cum all you want with me!" her voice was now sweet...and almost sexy.

"You bet!" Rex said as his now soaking wet cock wiggled before them...saliva and pre-cum dripping all over! His silky foreskin still way back from the exposed tip.

He'd again not cum and knew he was mastering this edging thing!

Rex adjusted his tingling cock as best he could, put on his robe and saw Marlene out. His tight ball sac thudding with each step...it was so full and aching to cum!

She was gone...and Sunday could resume with his new family!

He smiled and danced back into the living room and bagged up the undies and socks for Monday.

Life was good. Fucking Marlene and making her cum a few times was HOT! Her pussy was tight...she was the youngest woman so far he'd fucked. And boy, fucking his boss was damn good! But Collin and Lorna need not know the extent of his relations with Marlene...his boss!

Marlene sauntered down Greenvale Terrace feeling all moist in her pussy. Rex's pre-cum was so opulent, plentiful and nearly like cum really! She mused that maybe that would impregnate her. He was virile...and it did happen! The way he used his fabulous cock and "jackhammer" style rammed her...DAMN he was good! The way she'd squeezed his thrusting cock with her tight innards and milked him! But...he'd not cum! But he leaked like crazy!

Then Marlene began to think logically again! Rex was just a man...and she had a plan for his excellent genetic seed! He had to dumped once the seed was sown...and her offspring was in her womb!

But in the meantime...Marlene was going to love fucking him like crazy! Milking this man for his seed...as often as it took! She had to win! Keeping Rex in the dark about a baby was essential! He was far too in lust with her body and domineering ways to even think about what she was really doing! Marlene descended into the tube station a very happy lady!

Rex's cock still was hard to keep robed but he did his best as Collin and Lorna emerged from upstairs.

"Good meeting, Rex?" Lorna asked sauntering in.

"Work and more work! But I think she approved of my choices in the undies and socks for Monday," Rex said having resumed reading the Sunday paper in his chair.

"So...an uneventful meeting?" Lorna pressed him.

"Marlene is...just a bully! Talk and more talk! You know the type?" he said...not even meeting her eyes. He seemed very engrossed in the paper!

Lorna agreed with a grunt.

"More lies...another dangerous woman!" Hilda's voice said in the back of Lorna's mind.

Lorna smiled. Marlene and this other woman...they will be vanquished. The question is when!

Collin watched all this from the couch...his hand found a wet patch. It was a mix of pussy juice and pre-cum...he was sure! He sniffed his fingers. What a great sexy scent!

Neither Collin nor Lorna got a private showing of the undies and socks Rex was to wear...but Rex was a bit tired! He was having so much sex!

Rex became aware that Lorna was now banging around in the kitchen and Collin lying on the couch...watching him!

Rex pushed the paper away from his face...and smiled at the bespectacled early 20's nephew who seemed so besotted with him.

"I could use more of that TLC you were giving me before lunch. All that office work has tired my muscles out!" Rex said smiling.

"How about a full massage upstairs on the bed?" Collin said almost flying off the couch.

"Oh, I better put on some underwear?" Rex said in a very teasing manner.

"Oh, just shed that robe and let me work on your naked body, Uncle Rex!" Collin said now helping Rex up from his chair.

The two went upstairs and as they walked...the robe kind of fell away and landed at the base of the steps!

Rex was never going to take Collin for granted anymore...it was clear that he wanted his uncle sexually and Rex made up his mind...it was time!

Collin was an adult at twenty-one now and Rex was a player!

Lorna soon found the discarded robe at the base of the stairs...and smiled.

She grabbed Collin's laptop from the kitchen counter and tuned into Rex's bedroom spy cam views.

"Oh, my! You naughty boy, Collin!" she said with an easy laugh. Collin was not a threat! So Lorna could enjoy this show...it was Rex's show. Collin was just a player in the world of Rex!

Our binoculars across the street were watching a naked skinny Collin massaging a naked Uncle Rex on his big bed! Rex lay face down...and Collin was astride his bubbly man-ass... working his hands deep into Uncle Rex's back muscles!