Rex Gets a Full Exam Pt. 04

Story Info
Sexy Rex reaches an explosive end to his medical exam!
4.8k words
4.65
2.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader's Note: This story is part of the ongoing Rex series and takes place after What's Bugging Uncle Rex?)

"Glad you are open to our help. This is the type of work in which Rupert and I relish," the doctor said with gusto.

Rex agreed with his bright eyes and keen smile. The pre-cum pool at the tip of Rex's cock glistened in the office light and the clear liquid seemed to be filling his belly button. Doctor Sinclair leaned in and placed his specs on the tip of his nose so as to have a better look at the situation.

Rex felt the two poke and prodded his cock for ages...peeping thru the lens of the magnifying glass. His arousal was making him sweaty from head to socked toes...these older guys knew how to seduce and examine him correctly!

The doctor handed away the lens to Rupert then took hold of Rex's firm throbbing cock and moved his supple long foreskin back and forth over the juicy purplish pink full knob which was very moist with pre-cum.

"Doctor, I think you may begin to see my problem. Carry on, please," coaxed Rex in a breathy voice.

Rupert hungrily watched as the doctor gently manipulated Rex's rigid pole and managed to get a fairly steady stream of pre-cum oozing forth. It trickled down the foreskin covered shaft to make the doctor's long fingers wet. Rex could now feel more sweat beading on his chest and forehead as he began to become fully aroused. His mind swam and he moved his hips along with the gentle pulses of the doctor's steady hand strokes.

"Rupert, we must see how much pre-cum he can make before full ejaculation occurs. Any ideas on making him even wetter?" asked the doctor with a knowing look in his eyes.

"Prostate stimulation often aides in this type of situation and I have several devices on the instrument table we might use to get a better result," Rupert offered in his bird-like manner and his bald head seemed to be glowing with heat. Rex knew both men must be as horny as he was!

Doctor Sinclair continued stroking with his right hand while using his left hand to explore Rex's tight fuzzy ball sack.

"Hmm... very tight and his balls go so far up inside him the more he becomes aroused," the doctor noted.

"Amazing! So tight and compact," gushed Rupert as he carried over a long slender anal probe with a battery operated stimulator tip.

Doctor Sinclair carried on stimulating Rex's cock and balls using his warm, firm bare hands. Rex continued to respond to this therapy as his juices kept flowing from his cock head. Meanwhile Rupert lubricated the anal probe and gently tilted the foot of the exam table end downward slightly.

"Slide your ass down just a bit...for easier anal stimulating therapy," Rupert said with ease and experience of countless exams at the side of the good doctor.

Rex, clad now in only his black thin long socks, did as asked and placed his sweaty feet firmer in the stirrups and scooted his manly firm ass forward.

Rupert eyed Rex's magnificently ginger haired furry hole as it appeared under his tight ball sack still being fondled with tender care by the doctor.

Rex closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations his body was experiencing.

Doctor Sinclair made room at the base of the table now and stepped sideways but kept working on Rex! Rupert placed the probe nearby and nimbly moved the exam stool into position at the foot of the table and sat facing Rex's perfect and enticing hole. Next he placed a lubricated finger gently upon the tender rosebud before he pressed it inward, causing Rex to utter a moan of pleasure.

"Very good, Rupert! I see an increase in pre-cum already... Amazing!" the doctor extolled. "Keep at it and probe deeply," he added for good measure.

Rupert slowly pushed his long index finger all the way into Rex's moist tunnel and found his secret spot. Rex yelped an unrecognizable word or two and spread his strong legs still wider apart. Rupert pressed further and added another finger inside while simulating the rhythm of the doctor's cock strokes. Rex was feeling total stimulation and desperately wanted to climax. Bravely, he held back in the name of science.

Rupert was so impressed with Rex's internal cavity...silky and moist...yet muscles gripped his fingers with sexual tension! Rex was so aroused and Rupert knew it! The lack of a latex glove meant he felt things in a very intimate way, just like Doctor Sinclair did!

"Very good internal anal cavity texture and moisture, doctor! He is truly healthy inside here...and very fine muscle tone too!" Rupert said aloud to the doctor...and smiled at Rex at the same time.

"Wonderful! And we shall see soon how much stimulation he can take. He is producing great amounts of pre-cum now," Doctor Sinclair announced.

Rupert was busy using his right hand deep within Rex's cavity while letting his left hand roam over to Rex's right leg. Feeling the muscular calf, he knew Rex was a keen cyclist based on the medical forms Rex had filled in. Rupert grabbed hold of Rex's socked foot and moved it up out of the stirrup towards his face so that the moist socked foot lay against his cheek. Rupert could smell that manly leather scent he loved coming from Rex's gorgeous size 11 foot.

A day at work had produced a warm, moist pair of socks for Rupert to enjoy as he skilfully fingered Rex's ass, slowly he reached for the anal probe now and moved it closer to Rex's ass!

Rex assisted by holding his socked foot aloft so it rubbed along Rupert's warm cheek...and thus allowing the horny medical helper the chance to worship his sexy foot and take in the leathery musky man-scents that so many of Rex's lovers enjoyed dearly.

Rex loved being fully examined but also treasured being used by these two HOT mature older men! He kept holding back cumming...he knew that he would soon BUT not yet!

Rex let out a low moaning sound of pleasure...his face radiated happiness!

"Rupert, you do know how to hit my spot just right...mmmmmmm!" he added as Rupert worked his fingers slowly in and out of Rex's ass cavity...hitting the spot over and over.

"Why Rex...Rupert is a pro and he has yet to use any of his anal tools! That's one reason he helps me with all these delicate male sexual health exams!" Doctor Sinclair giggled as he kept working on Rex's cock and balls!

***********

Rona stood by her flat door facing Gail; her robe on but hanging open and her voluptuous nudity still dominated the small front hall.

Gail, now dressed again in her casual way...was just about to leave with hand rested on the door knob. Gail was torn...this friend for years was suddenly a lover! Her full breasts and moist hairy nest still enticing her to stay longer!

"Honey, sex is wonderful...I am free now to love and be loved! Oh, darling Rex has opened up my life! Stay longer...you have not let me make you cum yet!" Rona said reaching out to stroke Gail's wrinkled face with both her warm hands.

Gail loved this new "lesbian" lover she now found in her old friend!

"You know, I usually just do women BUT I want to be with you and this Rex guy...very much! You tell Rex...and let's set a date. You both can make me cum...lots!" Gail moaned and reached over and grasped each of the beckoning tits on offer.

Rona let Gail work her bony fingers around each swollen nipple...squeezing and pulling.

"Ohhhh, who knew my nipples liked a bit of abuse?" she laughed and sighed almost in one breath.

Gail bent and suckled each tenderly and then kissed Rona again on the mouth...tongues tickling one another.

"Now remember, douche tonight! Your cunt is all juicy and full of Rex's moist seed BUT now it's time to clean out!" Gail reminded her as they broke off the kiss.

Rona agreed and belted the robe up...no need to give the building hallway a show when the door opened.

"Call me...after you and Rex have your weekend. And set a date for us three...promise?" Gail said moving into the hallway.

"Yes, you can bet on it!" Rona said watching the mother earth wizened white-witch figure head thru the fire stairs door.

Rona closed the door of her flat...and fingered her moist pussy thru the folds of the robe.

She'd cum five or six times orally and with fingers...Gail was so good! And Gail did not even let her lick her pussy in return! Well, she'd make it up to her...with Rex's help!

***************

Rex laid with his legs spread open and moving in rhythm to all the stimulations while hungrily engulfing Rupert's two probing fingers deep inside his anal canal.

Rupert's index finger tip just managed to hit the right spot to make Rex moan all the more with pleasure. Doctor Sinclair continued to milk Rex's stiff cock for all the pre-cum he could produce but carefully stopped for breaks if it seemed that Rex would come too close to a climax.

Rupert, intoxicated by Rex's hot socked foot aroma, gently withdrew his fingers and replaced them with the anal probe by his side. Rex felt the change within him and waited for yet more new sensations to begin.

"You may feel some pulses and gyrations while I use this device. Let me know when I hit the right place to ensure maximum effect," Rupert explained, as he pushed the anal probe deeper into Rex's ass and switched on the small motor on inside the handle.

"Yes, that's good. A bit more. Yes!" Rex moaned. The probe buzzed and Rupert pushed further causing a second and louder moan of pleasure. "Ah, you have it. Right there! More. Press harder!" Rex instructed in a raspy tone.

As he noted a perfect pre-cum stream now issuing forth from Rex's cock, Doctor Sinclair continued his stroking and ball sack massaging. He could not help but notice how bright Rex's cock knob was growing, almost a deeper purple color and more swollen as it peeped out from the foreskin between Sinclair's purposeful strokes.

Rupert admired the gorgeous nest of reddish golden pubic hairs surrounding the base of Rex's cock and how the hair worked its way right up Rex's chest. Rupert lovingly stroked Rex's legs and inner thighs, enjoying the pleasantly furry man's treasures. Then he removed the buzzing probe and again fingered Rex's very wet ass deeply until he reached a very swollen prostate... hard as a walnut now.

"It's become extremely moist inside his ass! He's going to go any second, Doctor Sinclair," Rupert concluded, letting his finger rest against this most sensitive zone while pushing the fingers of his other hand through the fuzzy forest of fur offered by Rex's chest. Rupert reached one of Rex's nipples and noted it was hard and firm. He decided to squeeze it and Rex smiled and winked up at him.

"Ha! Another zone of pleasure to explore," Rupert thought to himself with a sly grin.

Rex edged ever closer to an explosive orgasm. His cock throbbed and pulsed all the while creaming Doctor Sinclair's expert fingers with delightful clear juice.

"For the sake of science, I must taste this pre-cum," Doctor Sinclair announced with conviction. Quickly he placed his fingers to his lips and licked away the shiny cock juice. He greedily consumed more from his other hand and pronounced, "Rupert, this is the sweetest, purest pre-cum I have ever sampled. You must take a sample and see!"

Using his free hand, Rupert scooped up some of the juice puddle that had formed in Rex's belly button and tasted it carefully. "So true, Doctor! Perfectly sweet and delightfully pure!" he exclaimed with glee.

"I am going to cum!" Rex burst out.

"Wait! Hold back!" the doctor directed and he stopped stroking for a few seconds. "We are nearly done but Rupert was about to explore your nipples. This might be yet another key to your excess pre-cum situation," the doctor added.

Rex breathed deeply and held back the ever building explosion. He tried in vain to divert his mind's focus from the sensations he was feeling. It proved impossible as Rupert's finger probed deep inside his ass, to rest deliciously upon that secret spot; the doctor's warm hands working his cock and balls skilfully all the while.

Rex believed he could hold off just a bit longer. Rupert moved his free hand now over to Rex's left nipple and squeezed it firmly. Rex moaned softly and Rupert pinched tighter. Next Rupert moved over to the right nipple and pinched and rubbed it with purpose. Rex felt four distinct zones of pleasure now and it was fantastic! The doctor carried on with some gentle milking and yet more pre-cum continued to flow.

Rex rubbed Rupert's face with his silky moist socked foot which remained propped against the older man's cheek. Rupert's own cock was bursting inside his trousers and this sock massage was driving him insane. Rex slid his socked foot down to rest it against the throbbing mass located at Rupert's crotch. Rex loved the fact that both men were fully clothed in contrast to his own nakedness. Naked that was apart from the sexy expensive borrowed socks which Rupert seemed to love! Rex moved his foot along the stiff member tenting Rupert's pants, fully aware of the pleasure he was giving the doctor's assistant.

"You are a very healthy man! The amounts of pre-cum you make are fantastic! Very healthy, nothing at all to be worried about," the doctor exclaimed, his delight unashamedly obvious in both his voice and lustful smile of satisfaction.

It was at this point that Rupert had inserted another device into Rex's yawning asshole. The new object was a thick, black battery operated vibrator with a control at the base. Rupert switched it to high pulse and moved out from between Rex's legs. Rex wriggled about on his back now to absorb totally the great vibes pulsing from this delightful toy. Rex's tight ass clutched the toy with no chance of it dropping out!

Rupert sat in a chair near the head of the table and removed his black leather lace-up shoes. His sheer black socks were very warm and moist. Rupert loved to wear sexy socks to work and prayed for events like this to unveil them. Carefully he lifted his sheer socked feet up and placed them on Rex's cheek.

Rex noticed the aroma of Rupert's sheer clad feet and moved his face sideways to enjoy the full effect.

Rex felt himself being taken beyond that point of no return. The pulsing in his ass, the stroking of his rigid cock, the fingertip massage of each of his balls and now Rupert's magnificently aromatic socks engulfed him in a rush of energy. He pushed down on the vibrator which sent pulses up into his innermost being. Meanwhile, Doctor Sinclair added a pressured stroke to his cock massage that was truly astounding.

Cum gushed up and lathered the doctor's still moving fingers. Cum spewed forth in a perfect set of explosions landing on Rex's tummy and chest.

"Perfect response from a forty year-old male! Outstanding performance all around!" the doctor congratulated. Rex took a parting whiff of Rupert's great size ten socked feet and smiled weakly up at the doctor. "Thanks so much! I feel amazing!" Rex stated in all honesty. Rupert stood up and replaced his shoes and tied his laces. "Always a pleasure to assist you, doctor!" Rupert added as he gently removed the buzzing vibrator from Rex's butt.

"A quick sample swab from your cum will be sent to the lab too," Doctor Sinclair told Rex as he began to rise from the table. Rupert did the swab of creamy seed and then offered a wet paper towel for mopping the copious cum from his torso. Some was caught in Rex's fur but that was to be expected in such a situation.

Doctor Sinclair sat at his desk to record his findings on his computer. The doctor was very pleased with Rex's sexual health...very pleased indeed! Rex was his most sexually fit patient with amazing stamina and also his best looking by far!

Rupert stood by, watching Rex!

Rex stood completely naked apart from the sexy black long socks in front of an appreciative Rupert... he smiled with pleasure as he watched the slow demise of Rex's juicy erection. Rupert's enjoyment of the gorgeous body before him was tinged with regret that his own aging body now lacked such appeal due to the inevitability of the aging process.

"It was a treat to examine you today with the doctor! I want to ask you if I may call at your home sometime just for a visit, if that's ok with you?" Rupert coaxed gently.

"By all means, yes! Any nights during the work week I am usually free, just drop by. My home address is on the medical form. Weekends may be busy with a new lover who seems to be smitten with me! I would really enjoy a little private visit with you again!" Rex assured him, gathering up his clothing and dressing while Rupert just stood watching the process. His eyes almost sliding those sweaty aromatic socks off Rex's sculptured feet...before they could be hidden by shoes! Rupert loved men's feet...but Rex's were like nothing else! Super sleek, deliciously long...high full arches and he wore socks like they were meant for him personally! Rupert wanted those moist tasty socks to enjoy tonight at his home...stroking his cock to explosive joy!

Rex was about to put his shoes back on, when an idea struck him. He usually gave socks or undies away to lovers but...oh damn, these were Rona's socks and undies on loan from her ex-hubby's stash of leftover clothes. He really should not hand them away to Rupert...even if he SOOOO wanted to!

"Next time...you can keep my socks!" he said with a wink. This made Rupert very happy indeed! His bird-like face almost chirped in sheer delight!

***********************

Lorna and Collin had received a very quick message from Rex about the last minute availability of the doctor's appointment.

So they were not shocked he was later than normal in his return home from the office.

Lorna had shown Collin, as good aunties do, how to make a lovely sweet and sour chicken dish served on rice. A charming table had been set in the kitchen and wine poured.

But...first, Rex was to be pampered for a cocktail and relaxing time in his favorite arm chair while auntie and nephew milked him for details of all that had been going on.

Lorna privately wondered if Rex would confess his new lover lady's identity or just keep pretending he'd been with Byron and Rolf. Lorna heard that female voice last night in the background during that call...she hoped Rex would be honest.

She still had her plans to hold off on coital sex with him until he truly earned it. In the meantime, she and Collin would watch him on the spy cams...and record all his sex activity for viewing and analyzing in detail! Both auntie and nephew loved watching Uncle Rex in all ways possible. If Rex only knew how bugged his home was...this thought made Lorna's cunt juicy and tingly! She'd tease and toy with him sexually herself...but hold off on the real deal! That was her trump card!

It was just after 7 pm when nephew Collin shouted, "Auntie Lorna...I see Uncle Rex! He's walking down the street!"

Lorna, wearing a pretty and somewhat flimsy housedress-with nothing under it, walked in with a grin.

"Now remember, Collin...pamper him in all the ways I told you...it's all about serving your uncle like a king! His sex ego is growing...and we are just feeding it more!" she said coming up and inspecting her adopted nephew's outfit for the night!

Collin, in his new haircut and sharp new eye specs, looked sexy! His youthful 21 year-old body was dressed in some of his new clothing too!

He wore blue jeans...dark argyle socks and a red knit pullover top.

"Casual but elegant...love it!" Lorna sighed as she admired her choices for her newly adopted nephew apparel.

Trent, our chubby young male voyeur across the street-nearly the same age as Collin, eagerly watched thru his binoculars as Rex approached the house. Trent ogled his dream-stud with lusty needs...needs he wanted only Rex to satisfy.

Rex walked with zippy strides and nearly danced up his front steps! The six foot reddish golden haired mature Adonis was all that Trent could ask for in a lover! He had to have Rex!

12