All Comments on 'Rex Gets a Full Exam Pt. 04'

by TeamCravings

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am so hooked on Rex! The feet-socks and MILF elements rock my world! Thanks!

MORE please!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So glad to see more Rex chapters! Less Rona, please. I found myself skipping past most sections devoted to her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hello TeamCravings,

Long time Rex Davenport lover! I just want to toss my opinion in and say, Rona, Lorna and any other females in the stories now and those yet to arrive add so much to Rex's pansexual development. It's hot to love Rex, as I do, and also hear about his playmates in graphic details. Male or female. It's all part of Rex! And Rex is HOT! Having read bunches of male erotica over 20 or so years, I can say TeamCravings is in a league of its own! Nothing comes close to Rex's world...More please! THANKS!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeamCravings@TeamCravings
Hello All, We are an erotic writing team that enjoy crafting the Rex Davenport Saga. DJ created the main characters years ago and Carol joined the fun in the last five years. Together we have made Rex's world more vibrant and exciting! Love to hear your thoughts. As time will ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES