All Comments on 'Rexer'

by zolia_lily

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
EMArnoldEMArnoldabout 12 years ago

Quirky and super cool story!!

seeker71seeker71about 12 years ago
Quirky

Quirky is a great word...a wonderfully quirky story! I do love your work and read with an eagerness few inspire. As always you did not disappoint.

Peace and joy,

Shell

le8mebeele8mebeeabout 12 years ago
awkward and cute

my god your story felt so real...

I was cringing and crying at the right places....

Good job..

*L*

honestsoulhonestsoulabout 12 years ago
absolute gold!

for a story that's completed in one instalment, this is absolute gold..i laughed, i cried n my heart ached...AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertabout 12 years ago

I cried. Very. Very. Freaking. Rare.

Kudos to you!

And... One more follower than you had before~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Welcome back

does this give us some insight into your procrastination. We are like junkies waiting for our z-l fix and you are cleaning out the pantry? Admittedly, if I could live with all your characters I wouldn't want to come back to this world for quids either but please don't stay away so long next time huh?

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 12 years ago
Aw, man!

I almost cried at the stumbling, brave sweetness of their relationship. Great story.

npiccininpicciniabout 12 years ago
Missed You!

Such a wonderful story, thank you!

Happycat101Happycat101about 12 years ago
*sob sob* :(

I cried a bit, such a lovely and touching story. I have OCD too, still trying to overcome with the support of my family . Please write more in the future :)

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteabout 12 years ago
Amazing

How a little misunderstanding can lead to tremendous, oft time disastrous consequences. Glad, that they were able to come full circle. For a second there, I was afraid that Jake would be able overcome his mental illness only to have Paul suffer from a nervous breakdown himself. Although. I agree, normal is overrrated.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

i agree ...very touching story..but is that the end? It ended very abruptly if so. I'd like to see it be finished

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 12 years ago
Am i missing something?

That's all? I mean, great start but where's the end?

seahavenseahavenabout 12 years ago

Loved it, but it left me wanting more! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I absolutely loved this story, but stopped reading it when the dancing scene came to a close. Why? This story felt so pure and beautiful, I was afraid a raunchy sex scene would corrupt it. I am now so glad I decided to quickly finish it. To the author, thanks for putting your art first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot??

It is a great story but HOT? I don't think so.

kayseakayseaalmost 12 years ago
So sweet

What a great read about real people with misunderstandings and flaws and yet finding the best and worst in people, and not knowing when love or friendship will work out. It was a short read, and I would have loved to have seen it expanded, but you hit all the emotional notes just right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!!

this story was AWESOME! i cant even explain to you how good this story was. i was glad there was no hot sex scene in this story because it would have ruined the whole mood. this was the first story that actually made me so angry and sad at the same time. i would definately recommend this story! and it definately deserves the title "HOT"!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Brilliant

This is a beautiful and heartwrenching story very well written. I love your stories well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY ABOUT VERY LIKEABLE AND SO REALISTIC PERSONAGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Lovely! Ordinary people, real problems, believable love - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Where was this all this time.wonderfully made.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
Great

A great and wonderful story. Love it.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

Paul was a real ass. I'm glad he wised up.

Jake has issues. I'm glad he was able to get help and begin to actually live

Please tell us more about these two and where they go with their lives

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for a likeable and well written character living with an illness that is easy to marginalize or parody. As a 39 year old woman who's an OCD statistical rarity (female and onset in mid teens) recent "attention" to this illness has been frustrating to say the least. How many times have you heard someone glibbly announce their books or DVDs are alphabetized because, "they are SO OCD"? As a loving Aunty who cringes whenever her 14 year-old niece starts counting objects out loud, I'm pleased to see a sympathetic character who isn't overly-simplified and well developed while also drawing attention to the reality that while many of the more severe individuals on the spectrum are well above average intellectually, they are ham-strung by this illness to the point of unemployment. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Had me worried there for a moment

that jake was really going off the deep end. OCD is real and kudos to paul and heather for recognising it and offering their support and understanding. lovely story and redemption for both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loves the story

But Paul didn't deserve to be forgiven! How can anyone be so mean!!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just goes to show you...

You never know what could set someone off. Those nasty things you say, those horrible comments you leave, could destroy a fragile person.

Being kind costs you nothing. Manners matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gotta procrastinate from showering

This is so heartbreaking that I had to procrastinate showering just to read how this story ends. Paul is a one mean b*tch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Paul also needs help

I agree with some of the comments re Paul being a "sh.t" for being so hard on Jake after their great day together. However I wonder what made him so paranoid over what seems to me little things. ..... he sounds very insecure! ! I doubt many men would have shown the compassion or care and constant support for Jake like he did Paul turned out to be a TRUE friend even when he was hurting himself from Jake rejection. I liked the fact that trust and love finally won the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyable

I really did enjoy this story, it drew you in and made you feel the emotions of Jake and Paul. I feel the way Paul reacted was ridiculous. My only issue with this story is that there was no sex. Now I have no problem with that if there's a bit of a warning, but let's be real this is Literotica and most of us come on or read a certain type of story. I wish the rating system was different so you could include if it's a fantastic story but doesn't contain sex.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

From idiot, to asshole, and then rounding it out with a good dose of selfishness; that's Paul's character in a nutshell. It would be one thing if he was dumb enough to think the phone message and letter were about him, another thing if his response was to launch into verbal abuse, but add in the fact that Paul feels like Jake 'owes' him something for driving him to the doctor, and you end up with a wholly irredeemable character. Is this guy just incapable of feeling guilt or what? He keeps bitching about how Jake doesn't want to be his friend even though he 'was there for him.' The only reason he need to be there for him was because he wrecked the guy's life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story - didn't need sex

My husband is OCD [gay], and so much of this rung true. Unfortunately, his time management is atrocious because he gets caught in "loops". Certainly have been some frustrations and ups and downs.

This was sweet. Per a recent comment, Paul was a bit of a narcissist and slightly unlikable, but not so much so I didn't love the way the story played out.

Also, I'm very impressed with the grammar and spelling -- often those are lacking, and I don't recall noticing a single item that stuck out at me while reading. BRAVO!

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

5 stars even though Paul is an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please conti the story have to read more it's really good great story hope you make a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous