Rex's Horny Halloween Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Yes. YES! Start there. Please start there." Rex moaned into the bear's fleshy neck as held fast to the muscular figure embracing him so deliciously in the dark room. Rex's toes flexed and he rose up on the balls of his socked feet thus allowing the busy finger to really travel up inside and just about make contact with his secret spot.

"AH, YES! More please, more!" Rex gasped. Rolf dutifully obliged, he was such a gentleman and never wanted to disappoint.

*************************

Old King Cole burst up to Toga Man and Superman with a grunting expression that made them both jump.

"That fucking Rolf person just took Rex into a bedroom...alone!" The King stammered.

Phil and Raymond knew Lorna and she knew them even in their various Halloween getups.

Phil as Superman hissed carefully, "Lorna, you better watch it. Dutton Carter will throw you out. And you nearly blew it a few times tonight. I thought you were going to play it cool?"

Lorna looking as cross as a bull even dressed as Old King Cole could not help shuttering and moaning.

"Fuck! I know. Sorry guys, I really thought I could watch Rex get all sexy with strangers tonight but I went a bit nuts. I wanted to direct it and make the guys do what I said. And then when Rolf took Rex away...it just made me angry." Lorna whispered sadly.

Toga Man who really was Raymond rubbed the King's shoulder.

"Relax. You are new at this, too. You did get lots of photos. And Rex has no idea you were spying on him. You are winning, not loosing. Smile!" He chided playfully.

Phil added with glee, "Rex was so sexy tonight! And we both got to use toys on his ass. I could have worked his ass all night. I hope you got lots of photos and you better send us copies as soon as you have downloaded them. Please!" He begged with sincerity.

Old King Cole kissed the two older men on their cheeks and nodded sagely.

"I will send all I promise! Plus you're right; I am winning at this game of seeing all Rex gets up to sexually! Now I better go before anymore crazy shit happens. I have to pretend I've been home all night. I'll pick up my clothes from your flat some other day. I'll get a taxi like this and get back to Rex's as soon as possible. Guys, please get in that room and get Rex out of here. He might spend the night with Rolf or that devil man, Dutton. I want to see him have sex, not hear about second or third hand. I am a voyeur. Remember?" She quizzed as she slunk quietly out of the room and out the front door.

Phil and Raymond looked at each other. Then they spotted Dutton Carter still all decked out as the devil.

Toga Man Raymond grabbed Superman's arm.

"Come on, I've got a plan. It might work. It might not. What the hell!"

The two elderly gents toddled off to the handsome devil to attempt to make a deal.

***********************************

Lorna shed the mask and beard of the Old King Cole costume as she zoomed to Rex's home in the London cab. She could not wait to settle down and look over her digital photos of the events of this wonderful Halloween. Her cunt was dripping with juices at the very idea of seeing all the photos of sexy Rex. She assumed she'd wait up for Rex and act all wide-eyed as he retold the proceedings of the night. She'd have to act very surprised.

Little will Rex know I was actually there in person she mused thoughtfully to herself as the cab moved down calm Greenvale Terrace.

The cab pulled up outside Rex's home and Lorna nearly died. The house was lit up inside, she could see lights in the front hall and front room areas. She knew the house was dark a few hours before...DARK!

She paid the driver quickly, grabbed her bag and costume bits and mounted the steps. Her heart beating like a tom-tom in her throat as her hand touched the front door handle. She pushed, it swung open unlocked!

Lorna screamed in dismay. Her shrill voice bouncing off the quiet Victorian facades and fading away into the last few hours of this Halloween night as she toppled into the front hall.

The house had been burgled and she was supposed to be at home! What would she tell darling Rex?

She felt her world crumbling and all she could do was hold on for dear life.

*****

Much more on the way! Thanks to all our readers! DJ and CarolXXX

12