Rex's Horny Halloween Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dutton sat gently on the bed and Rex felt his warmth immediately and also smelled brandy, expensive brandy odours permeating the air from his breathing. The smell was almost too hypnotic for Rex.

The response from Rex's loins was automatic. The state in which Rolf had left Rex was dangerous and downright volatile. Rex's hormones were on overdrive and he needed satiating. And now! He was in that dangerous place of no turning back and no idea what might lay ahead.

"Listen, Rex. Do you have to rush off? I mean, a little food, a little drink and look, a present to open from Rolf. You want the present? Of, course. And I want you to have it and I want to use it...on YOU!" Dutton said as his hand moved to the pillow edge that covered Rex's manly need. His pulsing, throbbing need that would not stop!

Rex's breath caught in his chest. He felt he was going to faint. His lack of food and astronomic arousal was making him shudder and quake all over. His hand held the pillow tightly, he felt a pull, he resisted. The pillow pulled again, he held fast, his grip...his very resolve weakening!

"We have time, Rex. I'll get you home myself, later. But now, we have time!" Dutton said almost in his ear in the dim shimmering room.

Rex gripped the pillow that was covering his wonderful secrets, his primal desires; he felt the pillow pull again. He let go and all was revealed!

Much more to come! Thanks and keep reading! DJ and CarolXX

12