Boy Now Sissy

Story Info
Brad gets caught in panties and things go wrong.
2.9k words
4.69
16.6k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deep82
Deep82
43 Followers

This is exciting and a little scary at the same time, Brad thought to himself. He drove off this morning at five, to start the next chapter in his life-- college. He left his girlfriend, all of his family and friends; here he stood in the apartment the school rented out, waiting to meet his new roommates.

Brad had claimed one of the bedrooms; got his bed all set up, and started to put his clothes away. That's when he found them-- panties-- with a note from Karen, his girlfriend.

"I am going to give you these to sleep in, so you don't miss me too much."

Brad looked at six pairs of thongs and cheeks; he shook his head, then laughed a little. Karen was a little older than him, and a little kinky but fun.

His thoughts got interrupted when he heard the front door open. He walked out to the living room, to find a larger, tanned guy, he would come to find out was Puerto Rican and named X. A few hours later, both guys had finished moving in, and settled.

Brad had brought a small love seat and a recliner with him. X had brought a recliner and TV, with his PlayStation. The guys sat down, started to play, and had a beer. It turned out that they had gotten lucky, and got luck of draw with just the two of them in the apartment, instead of four, like most.

As the boys talked, Brad found out that X only lived a couple hours away and actually had family in Hartford; he was ex-military. He was also twenty-one.

Things were going well for Brad and X, a month in; the two got along well, and living together was no big deal. Brad had just gotten back from his first visit home, and Karen had given him six new pairs of panties. He had been sleeping in them, just like she had asked, but for this day, she had convinced him to wear a pair for the drive back.

Brad walked into the apartment that Sunday afternoon, to find four other guys there; drinking, smoking, and watching the football game.

X said, "Hope you don't mind, my cuz and his boys wanted to come over to watch the game. This is my cuz, Eric; his boys-- T, Antoine, and James."

Brad threw his things in his room, slipped off his jeans, threw on some sweats, and went out to join the group. Walking back into the living room, Brad found no free seats, so he sat on the floor. While sitting there, watching the game, he thought how intimidated he felt, with these five Black or Puerto Rican guys. They were huge in size compared to him, Brad being five-foot-seven and weighing a fit 155 pounds; these guys were six-feet-plus with hulking arms and tattoos.

A little while later, Brad got up to get a drink.

Eric went, "Grab us some beers."

Brad figured why not, he was up anyway, and so he came back with the beers, and handed them out.

As Brad went to sit back down, Eric said, "My waitress usually sits on my lap," and let out a big laugh.

Brad didn't think much of it, he just figured Eric was just busting on him. Eric had Brad get them all beers a few times, and he would make comments about his lap, or, "You'd get better tips with better service."

When the game was over, they all decided to go get something to eat, and asked Brad if he wanted to come.

Brad said, "Nah, I'm beat. I think I'll crash."

They all said whatever, and walked out the door.

Eric yelled out, "Meet you at the car, I'm going to hit the head." On his way back from the bathroom, Eric stopped, and looked at Brad with his back to him, cleaning up. Eric smiled, walked over, bent down, and whispered in his ear, "I love red, but purple is my favorite," and slapped Brad's ass before walking out.

Brad froze. "Shit, my panties. How did he know? Shit, does X know, too?"

_____

For the next week, every time Brad saw X, all he could think about was, "Did he know?" He waited for X to say something, but nothing. Brad was hoping to never run into Eric again, or at least, not anytime soon.

Then Friday night rolled around.

"Yo Brad, we are hitting the club, you in?" X asked.

"Nah, I got to work in the AM."

"Okay, your loss!" X shouted out.

"Hey man, I wanted to ask you, what's the deal with Eric?"

X just laughed. "Oh, don't sweat him; he is cool. He just likes busting balls, especially white guys, but he is cool; he likes you." X thought to himself, 'if you only knew how much."

"Okay." Brad thought, 'Great, probably the guy was just trying to get a rise out of me.' He was still hoping to not see him anytime soon.

The next morning at seven, on his way to work, Brad had noticed everybody had crashed at their crib the previous night. When he came back at two in the afternoon, X's car was gone, so Brad figured they all were gone, too. But, walking in the door, he was met by Eric, half-dressed, and James chilling on the couch.

"Hey man, X said we can chill here; he had to run back to his mom's. Said he'd be back tomorrow night."

Brad froze a little. 'Shit, how is this going to go?'

Brad looked at Eric. With his six pack, and the size of his arms and legs, he felt the only thing he could say was, "Sure." Sure, he could ask them to leave or make them... sure. Brad went in, changed out of his work clothes, grabbed his gym bag, and thought he would go hide at the gym for a little while.

On his way out, Brad announced, "I am hitting the gym and the store."

Eric threw a fifty at him, saying, "Grab a bottle of tequila and some beer on your way back."

Brad reluctantly took the money, and said, "Sure."

Brad put in a hard workout at the gym, and did a nice run, trying to get out of his head; he felt a little better after. Sitting in the car at the store, he called Karen; he really didn't want to go back home.

She told him, "Give the guy a chance, he is just screwing with you. X probably told him you don't know many Blacks or Puerto Ricans, so he is having fun with the white boy."

"Yeah, I am sure you're right. Damn, I miss you."

"Me, too. See you soon, hun."

Brad hung up. He went to grab a pizza, a case of beer, and some tequila.

When Brad got back, the guys were just chilling in chairs in a cloud of smoke.

"Oh shit, thanks for grabbing the food and booze. You're all right. Want a hit?"

"Maybe after i I shower quick."

After a shower and shave, by habit, Brad didn't think, and grabbed a pink thong, slid it up his legs; then a pair of basketball shorts and a T-shirt. He walked in and sat down on the couch. A few minutes later, he was handed a joint, then beer, and a shot. This went on for hours, the three of them laughing at stupid shit on TV. Brad was relaxed.

Then James said he was going to bounce, to go see what he could find for some action.

Eric said, "Have fun, i I am going to stay here, and enjoy my buzz."

Later, James took a beer for the road, and left. Shortly after, Eric got up, walked over and handed Brad the joint, then sat down beside him... close. Little did Brad know, that his night was about to change.

Brad sat there in a fog. He noticed Eric was sitting close, but thought nothing of it. He was in a haze.

When Eric spoke, Brad didn't really hear it, when he said, "We don't need to go out for action, we are going to have some fun right here." He grabbed Brad's hand, and put it on his cock. Eric had pulled it out of his shorts, and with Brad in a haze, he never noticed.

There was Brad, with his hand resting on the biggest cock he had ever seen or felt, and it was still soft!!!

Eric moved Brad's hand with his, slowly stroking it. "Good boy," he whispered.

Brad was frozen for a minute, then jumped up.

But, before he could run, he Eric grabbed his arm, threw him back down on the couch, climbed on top of him, put his huge strong hand around Brad's throat. Eric looked in his eyes. "This is going to happen-- one way, you might enjoy it a little; the other way, I just take it. You understand?"

Brad nodded his head yes.

Eric eased up on him, sat back down, and told him to get on the floor, on his knees.

Brad slowly slid to the floor, to his knees.

"That's a good boy. Now, remove my shorts."

Brad slowly slid them down to Eric's feet and off.

"Now, like a good boy, stroke Daddy's cock."

Brad did as he was told, and slowly stroked Eric's cock; a man's cock; a real Black man's black cock-- it grew.

"You're doing a good job, boy."

Brad looked up at Eric.

"By tomorrow morning, you will no longer be a boy-- you will be Daddy's bitch, his little sissy bitch."

Those words stuck in Brad's head.

"Now, kiss Daddy's cock. Slowly slide it in that warm, wet mouth, and no teeth, or I will rip them out. Mmm, don't be shy; deeper, deeper, relax your throat." Eric was then pushing with a light pressure on the back of Brad's head.

Brad went to pull back, but Eric shoved him down, gagging him.

"Don't worry, you will be a pro in no time. I will give you plenty of practice. Now, deeper and faster; that's it, you're a natural, play with my balls, too."

Brad couldn't believe this. How was it he was on his knees, sucking on Black cock, with Eric's words of encouragement making him want to do it better. The worst part was that his cock was rock hard. He thought to himself, 'I am not gay.' Lost in his thoughts, Brad didn't notice that Eric's phone was recording.

And he didn't hear Eric saying, "It's time for your baptism, your first taste of your soon-to-be-favorite drink," as Eric shoved Brad's mouth harder onto his cock; Eric exploded, pumping cum deep down Brad's throat and into his belly.

Brad was in shock. Swallow was all he could do, but some of the sweet nectar dripped out around the cock. 'It doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would,' Brad told himself, as he kept sucking 'til Eric's cock got a little softer and he removed his hand.

"Now, lick me," Eric's voice brought him back to the room. "Clean me good, don't miss a drop. Look at the camera, tell Daddy thank you for letting you suck a real cock."

Brad looked at the phone, and said exactly what he was told.

"Now stand up, take off them clothes, and show Daddy that body."

Brad got to his feet, stood there-- scared, confused, weak-- as he peeled his shirt off, then dropped his shorts, and stepped out of them.

"Looks like someone made a mess in his pretty pink panties." Eric laughed. "Look at this, I done won the lottery-- smooth, clean-shaven, and in a sexy thong. Spin around for the camera, and bend over; damn, just look at that ass."

Brad was then wishing Karen hadn't talked him into shaving his body.

"Well, boy, go over and grab my bag, let's go over to your room and have some more fun."

Brad stood there, frozen.

"Now, boy..." Eric said, with a much deeper, demanding voice.

Brad grabbed the bag and walked into his bedroom.

"Drop that bag, and climb up on your bed," Eric instructed. "Give me some poses, so I can get some pictures of this piece of ass I got."

Still in shock, Brad did as told.

"Perfect," Eric said, "now to get that pussy ready for daddy." He tossed Brad a bottle of lube he had pulled out of the bag. "Now put some lube on your fingers, and slowly work your way up to three; more lube the better, and you better work that pussy; you remember how full your mouth was, just wait 'til you feel that pussy stretched."

Brad squeezed some lube on his fingers, and looked back at Eric. "We don't have to do this."

"Oh, yes we do, boy. It's going to happen, and by tomorrow night, you're going to be begging for me to fuck you; now, get started."

Brad slowly worked a finger in, then two, then three; it hurt at first, but then it started to feel good and his cock was rock hard again. He was so confused.

"Look at the camera and tell Daddy what you're doing nice and loud."

"I am playing with my ass."

"Stop right there!" Eric yelled. "That is not an ass, that is a pussy!!! Women have an ass, men have an ass, but sissy little bitches have a pussy. What are you?"

"I am a sissy."

"And what are you doing?"

"I am getting my pussy ready for Daddy, so he can fuck me."

"Good boy. It feels good, don't it?"

"Yes, it does, Daddy." Brad was so confused.

"Now stop playing with yourself. Come over here. You suck on Daddy's cock, get it nice and hard and wet. Mmmm, good boy. You like Daddy's cock in your mouth, don't you? Feel how hard you make Daddy. Daddy is ready to claim his bitch now. Lie on your back now, boy."

Eric went over to put his phone on the dresser, and aimed it at the bed. He walked over, climbed between Brad's legs, put them on his shoulders, and applied some lube to his cock.

He looked down at Brad. "I love fucking my bitches like this! The first time is the best. I watch their eyes glass over, all the fight gets fucked out of them, and every time they cum from my dick, the boy leaves them and the bitch is born."

Brad just stared at Eric. "Don't you need a condom?"

Eric laughed. "You don't breed bitches with a condom on."

The next thing Brad knew, he felt Eric slowly pushing into him; little by little, he started to slide in, then the head was in. He stopped, pulled out a little, then back in. Eric did this a few times, 'til Brad felt his balls on his ass. It hurt and he felt so full, but it felt good, too.

"Now, keep your eyes open, boy." Eric slowly pulled almost all the way out, then pushed back in, and started picking up the pace.

Brad's dick was as hard as a rock this whole time. Then, Eric got a steady pace going. Brad didn't know why, but for some reason, he started making a little moan, then another, and another. And they got louder.

"That's it, boy; moan for Daddy; moan for his dick."

Brad couldn't explain it. 'Oh my god, I just want to scream, it feels so good. I don't know what's going on.'

"That's it, boy. Daddy's cock feels amazing in that pussy, don't it? You want more, don't you? Tell Daddy don't stop."

Brad gasping for breath, got out, "Don't stop, Daddy. Please fuck me more."

"That's it, my bitch. You going to cum for me?"

Brad didn't want to, but he had to; his body was taking over, shutting off his brain. "Oh, oh, oh. Oh my god, I am going to cum." Brad shot the biggest load of his life, all over himself.

"That's it, push the boy out of you; that's the first of many."

Eric kept fucking fast and slowly, fast and slow, working the hell out of Brad's pussy, Brad never stopped moaning and asking for more. Brad was in a cock coma; he had no idea how many times he had cum. Eric had him on his hands and knees, then on his side, and finally on his back again.

"You ready for Daddy to fill that little pussy up? You want to be bred?"

Brad was barely able to get a yes out. Then Eric shoved his black cock deep in him, and let out a roar. Then slowly fucking him, pushing his seed deeper in the pussy.

"That's it, you are a sissy bitch now."

Brad just lay there in a puddle of his own cum and sweat.

Eric slowly fucked him 'til he softened some, then pulled out. "Daddy needs a smoke and drink, then we can go for round two." Eric grabbed his phone and walked out of the room.

Brad heard Eric on the phone with someone, but couldn't make out what was said. He rolled over to look at the clock; it was now ten o'clock. Eric had fucked him for two hours. Cum ran down out of his ass, across his legs and balls. He was still in a daze; he had no thoughts.

Eric walked back in, and sat on the bed. "Come over here, get Daddy ready for round two, bitch."

Brad just did what he was told; rolled over, slipped the black cock in his mouth, and slowly started sucking on it.

To be continued.

_______________

Deep82
Deep82
43 Followers