All Comments on 'Reymundo's Hat Trick'

by magdason

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ortsmaortsmaover 15 years ago
Now that's a story!

A most amazing story. The first page was the very thing I had wished/dreamed for as a young man, almost as if I had written and submitted it across the years, so to speak.

Then there is the second (and third) page...

While the first page was a deep romantic desire of mine, the second and third page were excellent for hardcore, cum spraying, jerking off.

I loved every part of the story, from the "In control Older Woman" to the "Submissive Mother".

fireguy365fireguy365about 13 years ago
A tip of the hat to Rey

Another great story, with some fantastic sex, from my new favorite author. How can any one guy be so lucky, Rey has an experienced woman and his mother to screw and love? The best part is it's told in a way that is totally believable because of the superb story telling of the author. Well done!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 7 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed reading that and hope to read more. Sounds like his Mother has found her new life and sexuality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagdason@magdason
2019 - These stories were done earlier, before I had to switch to my 'alter ego', man_as_dog, which you may note is an anagram and makes no sense, unless it speaks to you somehow. Some more mother/son stuff there, plus newer cheatin' stories (which a lot of folks won't like)....