Rey's No Good Really Bad Awful Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried, desperately hard, to not think about the heat beginning to grow between her legs. She instead put her fingers onto the floor, her palms going flush. She tightened her grip against the floor, her knuckles going white as she focused only on the movement. The faint slap slap slap of balls against her chin. The loud, slurping wet noises of his cock plunging into her throat again and again. The tiny gasps of air she managed to get when her nose wasn't mashed into his thick, golden fur, when his cock wasn't filling her throat. Her head was spinning. She was so...

No. This is just a job, she thought, focusing. Just like selling scrap.

Then Baktet let out a tiny roar. It wasn't ear shattering, nor was it building shaking, but it was still unmistakably a roar. His body tensed and his hands squeezed the sides of her head as he pushed himself deeper into her throat. This time, he didn't draw back. This time, he loosed. Cum started to splash down her throat. She couldn't taste it, but she could feel it dumping into her belly. Warm. Not quite filling, but considering how little she had eaten today, Rey was shocked at how nice it felt. Her eyes closed and she nuzzled against his chest...and then started to feel a moment of worry. Then a bigger one. Then a flurry of panic. Because Baktet was still holding her close, his hips twitching with the aftershocks of his orgasm. Her nose flared, but air refused to go into her lungs. She slapped at his thigh, weakly, her eyes half opened. She could only see the dim light that escaped past the fur nestled against her face.

It was so soft...

But he was so hard...

And then Baktet slid her back. Rey nearly coughed herself into a fit, her hand going to her mouth, her eyes closed. She wobbled, breathing in deep. Deep. Her head spun and then began to pound. Then, slowly, the pain faded, leaving her only with...with...

What?

She should have felt sordid. Used. Pathetic.

A-And she did! And nothing else.

Baktet sighed, then tousled her hair, grinning toothily down at her. "Nice job, girl."

Rey stood, slowly, her hand going to her mouth. It was still slick with his...she wasn't sure what had slicked his cock up. Her spittle, definitely. But...there was something more, something that tasted masculine. Her tongue slipped along her lips, and then she grabbed a napkin from the table in the mess hall. She wiped her mouth quickly, then glared at Baktet. "What am I supposed to wear when I'm-"

"Wear?" Baktet laughed. "Girl, we bought you. You're not wearing a damn thing. Xoan, deal with her pants."

Xoan grinned and reached out with one blur furred paw. Claws snicked out and Rey kicked instinctively. Her foot caught his wrist and sent it jerking up and away from her. She backed away from him, flushing. Xoan clutched his wrist, hissing. "Ow!" he said, then laughed. "You have some kick, girl!"

Rey grinned, ever so slightly. Then behind her a pair of hands cupped her breasts while a second pair grabbed her leggings. She froze, too shocked by the sudden feeling of slightly slick, slightly cool, slightly scaly hands caressing her chest to move as her belt was undone and her leggings were shoved down. She kicked her legs as her pants hit the floor, trying to keep them on. Instead, this merely sent them off. The creature gripping her -- it had to be Kells, the cook -- laughed, his lower left hand sliding between her legs.

"She's nearly as fuzzy down here as you are, Xoan!" he said, laughing as his fingers caressed the thick, brown down of Rey's pubic hair. Rey's cheeks flushed. She had never been more mortified in her life. She knew that the Core Worlds preferred women to be...bare down there. But this was as far from the shining center of the galaxy as it ha been likely to get. And she had never...met...anyone who she'd actually want to...well...she had never bothered. And hearing the coarse laugh of the aliens around her -- seeing the wicked grin on the wolfish Xoan's face -- all of it combined to make her cheeks turn as red as her speeder bike. But she wouldn't let them cow her.

"If you want me to shave, then that'll cost extra," she said, gritting her teeth.

"I'll chip in," Xoan said, immediately. "I don't fuck humans to feel fuzzy."

"You still have money?" Kells asked, the two upper hands still fondling and squeezing her breasts. The pressure, the caressing, it...felt...oddly good. Rey squirmed and then gasped as his thick fingers found and gently tweaked her nipples. Her whole spine tried to arch and she bit her lower lip as hard as she could. She wouldn't moan.

Xoan grinned. "I got the money for this."

***

Thirty minutes, one shave, one meal, and one more quick throat fucking from an eager Baktet later, Rey had to admit (if only to herself) that she did like the feel of her bare thighs gliding against one another. The feeling of the ship's cool air breezing between her legs sent tingles along her spine. So far, being shaved and naked and fed was...far from the worst thing that had happened to her. If this was what things were going to be like with these aliens...well maybe the week wouldn't be so bad. None of the others had even-

A scaled tail wrapped around her waist as she walked past a workshop. Rey squeaked as she was yanked in, then yelped as she was flung down onto the table. Her breasts pressed to cool metal, her thighs thrusting up into the air as a hand grabbed onto her shoulders and pressed her down. She flushed, her feet skidding along the ground as she tried to clap her legs together, to close herself up. But that tail grabbed one ankle and yanked her wider apart as a hot, hot breath slid along her neck. Someone loomed over her -- and craning her head back, she saw that it was Thrash, the Tradoshan. He was buck naked and...and...

His cock was nearly as large as Baktet's monster. And red. And ridged. He grinned down at her, his long, long tongue lolling from his mouth as he licked her neck with lascivious eagerness. His eyes were closed to slits and he churred. "I'm gonna have fun fucking you, girl," he purred. His cock pressed to her sex and without preamble, without giving Rey a chance to open her mouth, draw breath, or ready herself, he slammed into her. Rey let out a loud, piercing scream. It had hurt.

Not as much as stories said. She was a virgin, but she was also athletic. She had hurt herself more slamming her knee into some out-thrust piece of metal. But it was still a shocking feeling, to feel her body so...filled. The sensory overload that burned through her mixed with her own incoherent thoughts -- the feeling of the cock, fusion hot and hard as steel, filling her tight, virginial pussy. The feeling of that wet tongue, still slurping and slithering along her neck, as if the Tradoshan wanted to lick her every pore, taste every inch of her skin. The feeling of his hot breath, buzzing against her neck, against her hair. And the...stark contrast with her dreams.

She had always imagined her first time on Coruscant or on Hosninan Prime, or Canto Bight. Or...somewhere. Somewhere fantastical and glittering and beautiful. There would have been candles, scented bed-sheets, and some handsome, human paramour who had swept her off her feet. It sounded so silly now...and the stark contrast with what was actually happening struck her like battering ram. She was being fucked -- not made love to, not tenderly romanced, but fucked -- by an alien. An alien she barely knew. An alien who was paying her in scraps of food and credits. And she was being fucked bent over a workshop table, like some...

Common whore, she thought.

And as Thrash started to slam into her, snarling hotly in her ear as his cock plunged into her soaked pussy again and again and again and again, Rey felt herself beginning to rock back against him. Her hands grabbed onto the edge of the table to give herself some purchase. She rocked her hips and gritted her teeth, her eyes closed to slits. She grunted quietly as she felt a building tension between her legs, one that started to radiate slowly through her body. She gasped out, unable to stop the pleasure from filling her voice as Thrash fucked her harder and faster, his hips slamming into her fiercely enough to cause the table to rock.

Rey felt herself nearly crest, nearly peak...and then Thrash let out a low, satisfied hiss and she felt a sudden rush of hot, hot cum filling her. Her eyes widened and her pleasure felt as if it had been torn apart. "H-Hey!" she said, her voice tight, even as cum started to settle into her womb. She could picture it coating the inside of her body, filling her with an almost delirious heat. The Tradoshan's hands squeezed her shoulders one last time before he slid out of her. Just as casually as he had entered into her, he left her feeling empty and not quite...peaked.

"Damn, that was nice," Thrash sighed. Then, grinning. "Oi! Xoan! Her pussy is fucking great."

Rey started to stand and turn -- ready to tell Thrash exactly how she felt about having someone cum in her pussy when Xoan walked into the room. He was already naked. His brilliant red, knotted cock was already thrust into the air. Knotted? Rey's eyes bugged out and her mouth opened in shock as she saw just how exactly similar to a canid he was. The knot looked nearly as thick as a small fist, and she stepped back against the table, her rump catching as Xoan swaggered towards her, then knelt down. He grabbed her ankles, then lifted, causing Rey to squeak in alarm as she was lifted and set down onto the table.

Her back pressed to the cold metal and she opened her mouth. "W-Whoa, wait!"

"We bought you, didn't we?" Xoan asked, grinning as his triangular tip pressed to her still dripping sex. He didn't seem to mind the thick, green cum that was already welling from around her puffy, eager pussy lips. Then he slammed into her. His knot pressed to her sex and Rey let out a loud gasp, her back arching despite herself. The slamming, the feeling of his exotic cock filling her...that had been enough to push her right over the edge. Her sex squeezed him like a fist and Xoan let out an eager laugh, his muzzle opening as his tongue lolled out -- even as Rey felt his cock slipping out of her. "The bitch squeezed me out, holy shit!"

Rey whimpered, and hated how desperate she sounded. She reached down, gingerly, then took hold of his cock, pressing the tip to her sex. She kept her eyes on the joining of bodies just long enough to ensure that his cock was pressed to her sex. Then she turned her head to the side, forcing herself to look at the wall. Not to look at the muscular, blue furred alien getting ready to plunge into her again. Xoan did tense...and then slammed into her again. But this time when his knot pressed to her sex, he didn't slow in his pressure. Rey felt her sex spreading more and more. Pain and pleasure mixed as she half closed her eyes. Then, unable to bear keeping her feelings chained inside, she let out a quiet: "Ahhh!"

"Hah! You got a noise out of her," Thrash said, sounding amused. Xoan growled, low in his throat, then put ever so slightly more pressure to work. Rey gasped out as his knot slipped into her sex. Her eyes opened fractionally and she risked a glance. The place where they joined -- where her sex was spread wide by his knot, then closed tight around the base. It was...deliciously wrong. She clenched her jaw, then managed to give them a bit more of a noise.

"Is that necessary?" she asked, trying to sound bored as she felt Xoan's knot spreading her wide.

"No," Xoan said, his tail wagging furiously. "It's just hot as fuck."

Then he started to rock his hips. He wasn't able to use the full movement of his hips, but the added pressure and teasing sensation of his knot only enhanced the feeling of rapid movement. Rey felt another orgasm building inside of her, faster and faster and faster than the last time. Her eyes closed to slits and she clenched her jaws to keep herself from moaning wantonly as Xoan fucked her harder and faster than even Thrash. He kept going to. Thrash actually left the room, waving as he did so, leaving the two of them -- leaving her to feel his hot breath on her face, the faint patter of drool from his muzzle as he let his tongue loll from his mouth. Rey's back arched like an animal in heat and this time, when she clenched her sex on his cock and let out a quiet hiss of pleasure, he didn't slide out.

"Mm, I wonder if I can knock you up with puppies," the wolfish alien growled.

"Don't..." Rey moaned. But even to her ears, it sounded weak. Pathetic. Alarmingly close to 'do.' She shuddered again as those furred balls of his slapped against her ass again and and again, his breath opening wide as he licked her face. Rey moaned -- and then grunted as his long, flexible tongue thrust into her mouth. She had never been kissed before. Now, she was being kissed by the creature who had paid her ten credits to shave so he could fuck a more exotic pussy. She shuddered in pure bliss as his balls clenched and another load of alien cum filled her pussy.

Xoan drew his mouth back.

"Hey! Xoan!" A voice rang down the corridor. "We have some pallets to unload down here!"

Xoan nodded, then slid back. His knot dragged Rey along the table, nearly tugging her hips off the side of the tabletop. Rey yelped -- then laughed despite herself at the expression on Xoan's face.

"F-Fuck!" he hissed. Rey panted, then sighed, then looked around the table. She spotted a bit of machinery that...ah! That looked like it could work. She grabbed it with one arm -- which felt limp as noodles. She started to attach other components that were within arm reach to the long metal prod she had found. Xoan looked at what she was doing with concern. Then Rey flicked on the power transmitter and the prod-tip sparkled with electrical current. Xoan's eyes widened and, immediately, his knot shrank, letting him slide free.

Rey sat up, watching as Xoan turned and ran. He paused at the door, grinning and shooting finger guns at her. Then he was gone.

***

On the second day, Rey was fucked three times in a row by Thrash. He'd come into her room -- a small quarters that Baktet had given her, after a quick throat fucking. Thrash wouldn't announce his arrival. He'd just walk in, roll Rey over, then slam into her. Rey was fucked in her bed. She was fucked against the wall. She was fucked over the small sink in the adjoining bathroom. She was left, each time, with weak knees and a dripping pussy. The crew of the ship was insatiable -- every member walked around naked, and Rey would usually find herself either on her knees or spreading her legs every hour or so. It was exhausting...

And it was exhilarating.

On the third day, Baktet finally chose to break her in.

Rey had been in the kitchen, getting some lunch, when Baktet stepped in, looking quietly furious. "That fucking Unkar Plott..." he snarled. "Did you know he's now down to quibbling over the kilogram?" He shook his head -- and then blinked as Rey got onto her knees and opened her mouth. He grinned, then stepped forward. His hand caressed her head.

"No," he rumbled. Rey blinked, then looked up at him. His eyes were glinting slightly as he murmured. "No, no, this time, I need some release that only your fine human ass can give me."

Rey gulped. "M-My ass?" she asked, her voice hitching.

"I bought it, didn't I?"

Rey watched in mounting nerves as Baktet walked to the kitchen. He came back with a thick bottle of what might have been cooking oil, engine lubricant, or a sex toy. The bottle was pink and plastic and he popped the top with one finger -- using enough force that the top went pinging off into the corner of the room. Rey gulped again, then squeaked as Baktet began to manhandle her. His immense strength was once more on display as he lifted her up, then set her down on the table, her belly and her thighs laying flush with the cold metal surface of the kitchen table. She kicked up her legs by instinct, then put her hands under her chest, starting to rise up. As she thrust her rump into the air, Baktet stepped up behind her.

"So, you know that the crew's given you a nickname girl?"

"I have a name," Rey said. But her...ability to sound quite so haughty had been worn down over the past week. Instead, she sounded...

Ugh. Kittenish. Playful. It made her feel quite silly, but Baktet laughed, then slapped her rump with one of his broad paws. His voice was a playful purr. "I know you do, Speeder."

Rey's head jerked up. "They're calling me wh-ahh-" her voice dipped into a moan as slightly cool liquid started to dribble along her rump. That paw caressed her skin, rubbing the oil into her, then thrusting a thumb gently into her ass. The feeling of her puckered rosebud being invaded for the first time sent a quiver through Rey's spine. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp, and she closed her eyes, then bit her lip to keep from...moaning as Baktet started to work the oil into her ass. She felt herself growing more relaxed and loose with every moment, as if the oil was sinking into her skin and sending a quiet buzz through her body. She shivered, then whispered. "M-my name is Rey."

Baktet didn't need to crawl up on the table. He was tall enough that his cock slotted against her ass just by stepping up. He was so hot. And so big. Rey's eyes closed and then she tensed as she heard Kells laugh. The basalisk was lumbering into the kitchen, carrying a crate of supplies under his lower left arm. He grinned as he looked at Rey. "Holy shit, Bak, you're going to fuck Speeder's ass?"

"My name is ahhhhhhhhh!" Rey's eyes closed and her back arched so hard that her belly nearly bumped against the tabletop. Baktet had sunk up to the balls into her hot, achingly eager sex. Her pussy twitched as she felt his furred balls slap against her eager lips, and she was unable to keep the groan from her mouth as she shuddered. She had never imagined that being fucked in the ass by an alien -- an alien that had bought and paid for her -- would feel so...

Good.

"That's why we shortened it to Speeder," Kells said, grinning. He set the cart down, lumbering forward. He, like most of the crew, went naked down. However, until now, Rey had never actually seen his cock. It was a thick, bright yellow member that slid from a slit hiding between his legs. The baselisk had to actually step up onto one of the stools, which creaked faintly under his weight, to bring his cock line with Rey's mouth. Rey's fingers tightened on the table and she shuddered as Baktet behind her paused in his thrusting. He waited for Kells to take hold of Rey's breasts with his lower hands and her head with his upper and thrust into her mouth.

By now, Rey was used to alien cocks thrusting into her mouth. Her eyes closed and she groaned, sucking hungrily as Baktet started to fuck her ass. The pain was gone. There was only pleasure now. As he slammed into her slick ass, he grunted with every impact, his balls slapping her sex as his hands squeezed her hips -- actually lifting her up slightly off the table so he could thrust into her at a better angle. He snarled. "Fucking glorious ass you got, Speeder."

Rey couldn't stop herself from feeling a tiny glow of pride in her belly, her eyes closing as she focused purely on the pair of cocks that were spit-roasting her eager, sex starved body. The only thing that made her feel...empty was the fact no cock was slamming into her sex. Nothing would fill her womb with cum. She realized, with a flash, that part of her had become addicted to the dangerous thrill of alien seed filling her womb, threatening her with...well, she didn't know if humans could breed with anyone here.