RfH Ch. 05: Into the Crucible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm not entirely sure, I mean, what exactly do you prefer to be called?" I back pedaled.

"Come on David. Look at me. You know what I am. Just say it." She sighed impatiently.

I swallowed and reluctantly spoke. "W-witch."

It sounded silly saying it out loud. I half expected her to ridicule me or call me an idiot for thinking something so stupid, but she seemed to make a habit of doing that anyway.

"There you go. Feel better?" She ask patronizingly. She wasn't blatantly insulting me, but this wasn't much better. "Next question." She added.

I considered asking about her male suitor, the demon, or even that thing in the corner, but opted to ask about something that had been bothering me more than all of those combined.

"W-what am I?" I asked.

"Now that's a good question." She admitted. "To answer that, I have to give a little background on witches, and monsters like the Dryad." She began.

"There are things in this world that humans cannot see. It's a little complicated to explain what they are or how they are formed, but they're there. The dryad, or 'Hank' as you call him, is one of such creatures, and as such, only witches can see him." She explained.

"So, does that make me... a witch?" I asked in confusion.

"'fraid not. Witches are born with a chaos mark through which they make a blood contract with a devil to gain their powers, and only women are born with the chaos mark." She told me.

"But I can see that thing in the corner, that 'Dryad' creature. So if I'm not a witch, what does that make me?" I questioned.

"A warlock. You're a warlock." She answered disdainfully. It was clear that she did not have a very high opinion of warlocks.

"So what does that mean, is that like a male witch?" I guessed.

"No." She began. "A witch is born with her gift. A warlock takes it. To become a warlock, a man must kill a witch." She explained grimly.

"So I can see how you would be a little concerned about me, but I swear I have no magical powers, that thing in the corner was the first time I've seen anything like that. I can't be a warlock." I tried to assure her.

"And yet you can see monsters. I thought I knew you David. I thought you were just some dumb loser who could pay his share of the rent and mind his own business. That's the only reason I let you get close to me. That's the only reason I even let you in the front door." She went on.

"I don't want to hurt you! I've never hurt a witch in my life, I didn't even know they existed until you started flying around on your broom! You've gotta believe me!" I begged.

"I know. But as unlikely as it sounded, there was no other explanation for your perception of such things. Or so I thought." She began. I waited anxiously hoping for the part in which she would explain why she wasn't going to kill me. "I did some research into your past and discovered precisely how you became a warlock. I know who you killed to become what you are today." She declared.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I've never killed anyone in my life!" I pleaded.

"Really David? I can think of one person whose death you may have caused. And I think you remember her pretty well."

My heart sank. I knew exactly who she was talking about.

"No..." I whispered in disbelief.

"I'm afraid so." She reasserted unsympathetically.

"But she was my girlfriend, we'd known each other for years, I was going to marry her for god's sake! If Cindy was a witch, I would have known! She would have told me!" I screamed, fighting back tears.

"Men do crazy things when presented with power, and she had plenty to spare." Melissa continued relentlessly.

"I'm not like that, I would never hurt he-" I began, choking on my words as I remembered how things ended.

"Maybe you wouldn't have David, but do you really think people like us can afford to take that chance? We spend our whole lives hunting and being hunted by fuck knows what, from fuck knows where, do you really think we can just go around telling everything, to every cute guy we come across that flexes his arms and says 'I love you?!'" She challenged defensively.

I suddenly remembered the man from last month who'd passionately made love to her before attacking her with out warning. Melissa had seen it coming and been prepared, but that was not a lesson one simply learns over night. Women like Melissa had to build barriers. They had to put distance between themselves and those around them, or learn the hard way.

"Warlock's exist for a reason David. They exist because women like her let their stupid feelings get out of hand. And sometimes it costs them their lives." She fumed.

"I didn't mean to... I never wanted..." I sobbed. At this point I was ready for her to just kill me already.

"I know you didn't." She snapped with unintentionally reassuring irritation. "But accident or not, you killed her, and now here we are."

"So we are." I grumbled, wiping the tears from my eyes. "So I'm a murderer, and warlock. Where does that leave us?" I demanded.

"Well we'd probably still have our apartment in one piece if I'd known about you beforehand!" She accused me.

"Well maybe I could have said something if you had just come out and told me what the hell was going on!" I shouted back.

"Right, I should just open up to a total stranger, while there is someone out there blatantly trying to kill me!" She responded sarcastically.

"Well you sure opened up to that guy last month when you let him fuck you! Were you actively trying to let him kill you? Or do you need to run out of breath before you can get your rocks off?!" I replied.

Her face turned red. There was maybe a little embarrassment, but mostly rage. "Better than a witch killer. How do I know you won't kill me like you killed Cindy?" She responded accusationally.

With that last comment, something in me snapped. I lunged across the room, put my hand around her neck, and slammed her back into the pile of coke. "Don't you ever say her name again." I seethed, furiously holding myself from squeezing the life out of her.

Undaunted, she looked back into my eyes and said: "The fuck you gonna do about it pussy?"

I clenched my hand down on her windpipe for a only moment, just to scare her, just to crack the smug veneer, but she didn't even flinch. "Maybe I should. Maybe I should choke the life out of you like that one asshole. Is that what you want?" I hollered as I could feel my grip slacking.

"At least he had the balls to actually come out and fuck me." She retorted. It was about this moment that I noticed the raging erection between my legs I'd picked up at some point, and the sleek, sweaty, infuriating woman underneath me.

"How am I supposed to have sex with you when you won't even talk to me?" I protested.

"Psh, what kind of man asks for permission to fuck? I walked around in nothing but my underwear for months and you didn't even put a single finger on me. Do you really have any balls in those pants, or is it just a bleeding vagina?"

"Fuck you bitch." I said bitterly.

"I dare you to try." She spat back.

Head reeling, I took my hand from her throat, and spitefully slapped it down on her breasts. "Keep talking bitch, you're just making me madder." I warned.

"Do it coward! We both know you won't." She taunted.

I grabbed the bra through her fish net shirt and tugged that damn thing with all my might. She was momentarily pulled off the stack of additive, just to be dropped back down when the fabric shredded, yanking off her shirt, bikini and all. Her breasts jiggled upon her abrupt landing in a massive quake of unleashed sweat and flesh.

"That all you got worm?" She added without hesitation.

"Oh I've got something for you, I something that's been a long time coming..." I fumed as I fumbled with my work uniform.

"Oh please. The fuck you gonna do with a little pecker like that?" She teased as she rolled over onto her hands and knees. "Cucks like you always have needle dicks." She added.

"I've give you a needle dick!" I shouted as I tossed my jumpsuit to the floor and kicked off my underwear. I lifted her skirt and went to remove her panties, only to discover that she wasn't wearing any. That profane temple of pleasure and poor choices stared back at me as it seeped invitingly with liquid madness and desire.

"You actually gonna do anything back there, or just stare? Dick goes in hole. It's not that complicated retard, do I need to make you a fucking map?" She hollered impatiently from below.

"Map this!" I shouted back as I angrily thrust myself into her without care or restraint. She yelped in surprise as a phallus that was clearly larger than she expected was unceremoniously crammed into her deepest nether regions. Her vaginal brawn clenched down aggressively on its sudden invader as I found myself pressed firmly against her cervix. I had never been inside a woman this small before. Between the tightness and my glans mashed up against the back of her reproductive orifice, I was painfully over stimulated. Cringing at the overwhelming sensation, I took my time to adjust.

"Holy shit, you didn't cum already did you?! You didn't even last one pump! What a fucking loser!" Melissa jeered. Her laughter sending tremors through her pussy as my dick squirmed in protest.

"You wish! I'm just getting started cunt!" I yelled back.

Withdrawing myself just a little, I finally placed my hands on those mountainous hips. God help me, they were everything I'd imagined. There was enough handle on both sides for me to grab a complete handful, and my fingers hungrily sank into her ample squish. I bit my lip through the discomfort and resumed my thrusting, careful not to insert my full length this time. Her body was so light that I found myself pulling her hips onto me, more than I was thrusting into her.

Slowly and gently, I built up a rhythm as my throbbing member began to calm down and relax. Staring down at the entirety of her back, I could scarcely believe what I was seeing. How did we go from about to kill each other, to this? I had to keep staring to convince myself that this was really happening, as if she'd change her mind and slit my throat if I so much as blinked. I could feel her wrapped around me with a grip so soft, yet so firm. I needed this.

"Hey you in the back, It's a pussy, not a tea shop! Bang the damn thing! Didn't your daddy ever teach you how to fuck?!" Melissa complained, interrupting my reverie.

"Go to hell!" I snarled through gritted teeth as I painfully resumed my ardent thrusting.

"Ha! You call that a fucking! I've had comatose geriatrics better than you!" She relentlessly mocked, but I was already giving it my all. Her ass bounced and rumbled with a wet slapping sound as I ceaselessly pounded into her fleshy fuck hole. It was already hot enough in the steel mill before, now I was panting and growling bestially as the sweat from my face dripped onto her back. She was so sweaty that my hands were beginning to slip on her sleek, glossy skin. I had to grip her so hard it was putting bruises on her hips as I relentlessly yanked her entire body onto my unwavering member, causing her massive sopping breasts to flop clamorously.

"That's it you bastard! Right there! Fuck that dirty little cunt! Give me that big, stupid dick of yours!" She spewed incoherently. "Fuck Yeah!" She moaned as I roared in unison. Her pussy clenched and writhed as she loudly and violently came under my vehement barrage.

Finally satiated, she lazily collapsed onto the pile. The sacks she'd been crouching on were utterly destroyed. The paper was torn and covered in spatters of sexual fluid. The ashen coke powder stained her knees and breasts in greasy black smears. She laid there in the messy pile panting as I took a moment to catch my breath as well. However my erection continued throb unsatisfied, and I wasn't about to come all this way with out getting what I wanted.

"Who said I'm done slut." I spat.

Before she had time to answer, I grabbed her leg, flipping her over and slamming myself back inside her slobbering vaginal maw. She shrieked in surprise, but quickly went back to moaning.

"Now that's how a man fucks. Was that so hard dumbass?" She asked between moans, grinning in my face.

"Shut up bitch." I responded, avoiding eye contact.

"Make me you little shit." She retorted right back. I was about to get mad when she grabbed the back of my head and yanked my lip into hers.

Once again I was faced with the explosive power of her amorous kiss. Melissa does not simply kiss anyone, she violates them. Her lips softly but forcefully rended my jaws open as she bullied my tongue with her lecherous lingual probing. It was at that moment I knew I was hers. I have never hated anyone more in my life, so what else could it be?

She released my face and brought her hands down to my hips so she could ram herself onto me harder, but I felt my release coming soon. Come to think of it, I'd forgotten to put on a rubber, and I wasn't sure if Melissa would get pregnant. So with my orgasm rapidly approaching, I desperately inquired: "Oh shit, do you want me to pull out?"

"What are you, some kind of homo?" The woman who's vagina my penis was currently inside of asked me.

Unsure how to answer that, I could only stammer: "I, um, well I've never actually- like you know- wait what?"

"Let me make this simple for you." She began as she grabbed her knife and wrapped her legs around me, preventing my escape. "If you spill a single drop outside of me," she said as she leaned up to my face. "I'll kill you." She whispered into my ear.

And with that I lost control. My hips bucked and humped of their own accord. She wrapped her arms around me, clinging to my chest as I rocked and writhed. She squeezed her legs in time with my thrusts, wetly slipping off me as I withdrew, just to cram me in up to the balls as I crashed back inside of her. Her pussy was soon tugging and squeezing at me again, insistently sapping the cum out of my twitching balls as I endlessly squirted and pulsed inside of her.

"Oh David- I'm sorry I-" She whimpered quietly into my ear before biting her lip to keep herself from saying any more.

I don't think I ejaculated anything outside of her, but I stood there silently wrapped in her arms for more than a minute just to be sure.

Finally I gently set her limp, warm, contented body down on the stack beneath us. I tenderly leaned down and kissed her cheek, but she was too fucked up to notice.

The moment quickly passed as I remembered where I was what I'd just done. Not only had I just had sex at work, but I had no idea how much time I'd spent doing it. I was standing nude in a busy steel mill in the middle of the work day with a half naked woman dressed like a themed stripper. If anyone walked in right now, it was over for me. Even if no one happened to take a peak in the store room before we managed to vacate it, I had responsibilities that my continued employment depended on my fulfilling. If I wasn't at the ladle for the sampling, my boss was going to be pissed.

In a frantic hurry, I pulled my underwear and uniform back on and went to dash out of the room. I was immediately stopped as I tried to throw open the door, just to have it loudly collide with someone on the other side.

I found my boss in a tumble on the ground. Mister Richards was a rotund man. He'd been fit like us before he got into a management position and had his daily labors cut in half, but you could still tell he had that core strength under all those extra pounds, and he commanded a lot of respect. It was a hot work place and he was a large man, but he seemed to be more soggy than usual, with massive stains going down either side of his shirt. Sweat dripped down his forehead, past his brushy mustache that framed his reddened, blushing cheeks.

"I'm sorry Mr. Richards. I didn't see you there, let me help you up!" I offered, holding out my hand.

"No!" He shouted a little louder than he meant to. "I'm fine, just give me a second..." He deflected as he fumbled with his pants.

Why did the foreman have his pants down? What was he doing right outside the door? What was he doing up here at all? Even if they had already collected the sample, it would take at least fifteen minutes to get the analysis back from the lab.

I glanced back into the storage room. The door was cracked behind me just enough for me to get a perfect view of Melissa craning her neck to see what was going on from where we were fervently fucking just minutes ago.

Had my boss been... Watching us?

I could see his panic intensifying as he observed me looking around and putting everything together.

"Listen, David, uh... Kurt tells me that you're having some um, family trouble. How about you take the day off?" He offered.

Was he trying to bribe me?

"Oh no, it's nothing, I can kee-" I awkwardly tried to reassure him, but was interrupted by the sound of Melissa slamming the door behind her as she emerged from the storage room. How did she get dressed so fast? To be fair, she hadn't been wearing much to begin with, all she had to do was drape her cape over the torn remains of her top, and pull her skirt back down.

"Of course he'll take the day off, with full pay of course." She interjected, casually leaning on the wall for effect.

"Full pay?!" Mister Richardson gasped.

"That's really not necessary..." I tried to reassure them.

"Quiet David, the adults are talking." Melissa commented before continuing to blackmail my boss. "David has been putting in overtime hours for weeks. Why the hell doesn't he have a raise yet?"

"What? How dare you, you shouldn't even be back here, I don't have to sit here and-" He sputtered.

"You don't what now?" Melissa threatened letting her cape spread, defiantly displaying her breasts as they dripped with sweat and the shameful stench of illicit deeds. "What exactly were you sitting here and doing just now?" She demanded.

"I was... David can have the day off. I'll see to it that he gets a raise." The defeated man relented. I had never seen him like this.

"Now get out of my sight." She spat.

"Yes ma'am." He murmured shamefully as he zipped up his pants and scurried away.

I couldn't believe what I'd just witnessed. Just a month ago, I had been hiding in my bedroom fapping through a keyhole while better men had their way in front of me. Was I the better man? Is this what it felt like to be in their shoes?

This revelation was not without its drawback considering what happened to the last man who had been in this position, but the difference between me and him was that Melissa had not killed me. Yet.

"Um, not to interrupt you or anything, but would you mind? My legs are still..." My roommate asked from the wall she was still leaning against.

"Would I mind what? Oh. Oh!" I replied, suddenly understanding. I got on her left side where she leaned on me for support. In her right hand she used her broom as a walking stick to help her move. It made a loud thumping sound, turning heads as we walked out of the mill together.

Her cape only barely obscured her breasts, and her skirt only partially covered the globs of semen dripping down her visibly shaking legs. My coworkers leered and gasped at the vulgar spectacle, unable to believe what they were seeing, unable to conceive that the quiet guy was walking out with a visibly soiled seductress on his arm in the middle of the work day.

Despite this, Melissa never looked down. She met their eyes with confidence and daring, sending their gazes scampering away. For though every man desired her, none who beheld her did so without fear. It was clear that no mortal could contain such an unstoppable persona, such an adamant force of lust and insanity.

Could I?

We exited the building and walked to the street.

"Well aren't you going to call a cab?" She requested impatiently.