RGV Mexican Club Latina

Story Info
Mexican Latinas first BBC experience.
4.1k words
4.53
15.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobFBI
RobFBI
18 Followers

I decided to go to a club in McAllen called 3911, that was highly recommended by a number of people. They have a DJ most nights, and, on a few occasions, they would have live bands performing. With my main purpose being there was for drinking, not socializing, I arrived at the club plenty early. Because of the sparse crowd, I was able to take a seat at the bar. I ordered a captain and ginger. Noticing the fancy décor, I suspected there would be a high scale clientele.

It didn't take long and the place started to fill up. A huge black man sat next to me who was about 6'8" and very muscular. As he took his seat, we exchanged greetings, but we didn't say much to each other for maybe a half hour or so. I guess he just needed to get comfortable enough to strike up a conversation, but finally he did.

He told me his name was Rob. I asked him what brought him to the city and he told me it was his job. He works for the FBI and had to relocate for it. He went on to tell me where he was from but had not been home for quite some time, because there was just nothing there for him.

I have to confess I was enjoying my conversation with my new friend and I did get a little tingle when he asked why a pretty sexy latina woman like me is alone in a club. Well, I didn't want to bore him with all the details so I just told him that I had a really bad day and all my friends had plans. I went on to tell him how I didn't want to sit home alone so I decided to come out and enjoy the evening.

Soon as we began to know each other better, our conversation lead to more personal issues. I told him how I was divorced and about my kids. He mentioned that he had met a sexy latina here before and I reminded him of her. I asked, "Do you remember her name?" He said "Isela." After telling him I was a teacher, he became a little more intrigued, and commented that he never had a teacher that looked like me. I smiled and felt yet another tingle shoot through my body, emanating from my heating up core.

As the night went on we drank, talked, laughed and danced some, having a wonderful time together. Rob never said a word but my mind started to think about being with him in bed. I had never been with a black man, in fact, the only naked black man I ever saw was in a video. As the fascinations built, I would think realistically that I might be jumping the gun here. He has been nothing but a gentleman and may not have any interest in bedding me at all.

It was getting late and the crowd was noticeably thinning out in the club. That is when Rob leaned over to me and whispered in my ear. "I'm having a wonderful time, and I do not want this night to end. Would I be out of line to ask if you might like to go back there for a few drinks?"

I felt myself become flushed as I sat there quietly for a few seconds. My mind wondered for what seemed like forever, as I started thinking of the possibilities both positive and negative. As I jolted back to reality I smiled and told Carl, "I would love to."

I left my car in the parking lot as we walked to his Mercedes. As we walked I was holding onto Carl's arm and was in awe of just how big it was. He obviously worked out and his arms were very muscular and defined. I am not sure if I was so fixated on how muscular his arms were or with the color contrast of our respective skin tones. My mind wondered as I watched my small little hands hold onto this large muscular black arm. It was turning me on just to see that.

We drove to his house. "This is my place," Rob said. When we reached the front doors opened revealing Rob's house right in front of us. At that moment it hit me that he must be doing extremely well for himself with this exquisite house in this neighborhood.

As I stood in the middle of his living room I softly whispered to him, "Your place is beautiful."

Rob smiled and as he approached me as he said, "Not as gorgeous as you are." He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. I melted as I felt his strong arms pull me into his body. I felt Rob's hands untie my halter top, as he broke our kiss and stepped backward. The top fell downward as my 38D tits sprung into view. He stood motionless for a few seconds lusting over my perky and upright girls.

After what seemed like forever, I stepped closer to Rob and started unbuttoning his shirt. As the last button was undone my hands moved to his chest and I caressed his body. His chest was rock solid, stirring the passion in my loins. Slowly I pushed the shirt off his broad shoulders and the garment fell silently to the floor. I know he had to capture the lust in my eyes as my hands moved back to his chest. I leaned into him as I softly kissed his chest, even allowing my tongue to circle his dark mocha brown nipples. Just the touch of his molten hot black muscular pecs had my honey pot on fire, with my moisture rapidly leaking down my thighs. What a magnificent black body.

Rob's hands moved to my waist as he undid the buttons of my dress letting it slid down over my hips. The dress fell to the floor. With no panties to cover his view of my shaved pussy, I stood there naked in front of him in just my four inch heals. Soon after lusting over the sight before him, he was so overcome with arousal a simple whisper escaped his full lips, "Wow!"

With me being so completely exposed, my passion building, I needed to see this older, muscular, hot black man! Was it true what was always said about black men was true? I once again moved to him as my hands reached for his belt. I slowly undid it, and then I unbuttoned his pants; all the time my eyes were locked to his. Slowly I knelt in front of him, almost worshiping this ebony god before me. My hands moved to each side of his waist and I slowly I pushed his pants downward soon in a pool around his ankles.

Having seen naked black men in movies or on porn sites still didn't prepare me for what was in front of my face. My mouth gaped opened and I muttered out, "Holy shit."

Rob chuckled as he asked me, "Never been with a black man before have you?"

"No, never," I replied.

" It's huge," I gasped, as I couldn't resist reaching out to take hold of it. "And it's not even totally hard yet." His cock was as big as my forearm but thicker! After the shock started to wear off my interest then started to kick in as I caressed it. Staring at it intently my tongue darted out and I licked up and down his shaft from his balls to his glorious crown. I can't really explain the excitement I felt holding Rob's big black dick in my hands and licking it. Rob looked down at me smiling and asked what I thought about having my first black cock.

Recounting the rumors I had always heard, I admitted that his tool was simply overwhelming. He chuckled at my bewilderment and pledged, "well-baby I'll be gentle giving you this Eight inch cock since it is going to be your first." I thought to myself, holy shit?

Although the size did intimidate me, watching his big dick in my hands excited me. Watching as both my hands are wrapped around this huge thick black cock, seeing the dark skin against my Mexican skin turned me on even more. Although it was massive I knew I wanted it in my mouth, I have always enjoyed sucking a man's dick, and well, to boast a little, I have become very good at it. Holding it, I looked up into Rob's eyes as I leaned in again. My tongue licking around his tip, I licked up the droplets of precum from Rob's cock, loving that salty taste as well; just so fucking delicious.

Slowly I wrapped my lips around his tip and took him into my mouth. Moving slower down on his cock, I was amazed when I realized I had him down my throat. There was still plenty more cock for stuffing into my face, as I still had not reached my dainty hands tightly wrapped around the base of this ebony shaft!

I moved my mouth up and down on Rob, as I stared into his eyes. His eyes closed and he let out a loud moan. That is the point that I love. I feel no better accomplishment than to have a man's cock in my mouth, knowing it was my mouth and tongue that had brought so much pleasure to him. This has always aroused me in epic proportions and continues to do so to this day.

Even though I was very content to continue to knee before this gentle giant of a man, while sucking his beautiful prick, I felt Rob's large hands pull me to my feet, causing this fabulous tool to pop from my oral stimulation.

Without saying a word, he just picked me into his arms and kissed me, as he carried me upstairs to his bedroom. What a turn on it was to be carried to his bedroom and placed on the bed. As I lay there on the bed looking up at Rob, his hands moved to my breasts as he massaged and caressed them. Leaning down as he kissed my right nipple, using his tongue to circle around it and flickered across my nipple. Then sucking my right nipple into his mouth, Rob pinched my left nipple. I felt both of my nipples reach an extended state, as each tip hardened and elongated. I felt so sensual and aroused, knowing I was going to give this man anything he desired that night. A lioness of molten desire was being unleashed and I was relishing every minute of our shared lust!

I watched as this giant black lover stood over me, drinking in every inch of my naked body, with adoration and arousal evident in those dark eyes, while I was exhibited so lewdly on the bed. When he resumed his attention with his mouth and hands on my sensitive breasts, I felt my body responding to his touch. I wanted him in me! I knew I wanted that big thick black cock in me! I wanted him to fuck me! I wanted to be his Mexican slut for the night! Oh my god, I couldn't believe this was me. Even though I was only thinking these thoughts, I still can't believe it was me thinking them. This was so out of character for me to think in this vein. Still this was what I wanted, and I wanted it now!

Overcoming the embarrassment of my thoughts, I reached to him as he continued to stand next to me. I took his cock in my hand again began to stroke it slowly. Rob was soon taking control. He started to kiss his way over my stomach as he moved his way to my already soaking wet smooth pussy. His hands remained on my breasts as he continued to caress them. He moved onto the bed and he settled between my legs. My legs open automatically as I wanted to give him full access to my big fat pussy.

Rob moved his mouth to my pussy as he slowly licked up my outer lips. As his tongue reached the top of my slit his tongue flickered over my hardened clit, which had emerged from her protective hood; yes, my little nub wanted to come out to play. A loud moan escaped from my mouth as I felt him licking and then sucking on my clit.

Departing from my sensitive nub, his tongue trailed south as he worked it deep into my soaking wet pussy. His thumb then replaced his tongue on my clit, teasing it in a circular motion. Feeling his tongue deep in me while rubbing my clit, I felt my juices boiling, as I was quickly approaching my orgasmic release. This gentleman certainly knew his way around a woman's cunt! I moaned that I was reaching the edge, but he never stopped stimulating my hot sex. He continued to lick my pussy and then shoved is finger deep in my ass, until my body started to shake and convulse with an explosive orgasm that ripped through me with the power of a runaway locomotive. Holy shit!

Laying there breathing raggedly, my body still tingly from my blissful release, I felt Rob move on top of me. He leaned in and kissed me, as our tongues explored each other's mouths. Tasting my juices on Rob's mouth and tongue as we kissed, my hands moving up and down on Rob's back caressing him as our hot passionate kiss continued. I could feel his hard cock against my leg as he lay on top of me. I wanted it in me; I wanted him to fuck me with that big black dick and I wanted it now!

This hedonistic craving for cock was something completely foreign to me. I was conflicted as to whether this need was due to loving this feeling of being a total slut or was I just craving his big black cock. Actually, it didn't matter. I simply knew I wanted that huge tool in me with an urgency I had never before experienced.

Breaking our kiss I whispered in his ear, "Rob, Take me now! Put that huge black cock in me and fuck me!" I could hear the words coming out of my mouth, but I could not believe what I was saying. With that Rob adjusted himself between my legs and I could feel his thick cock resting against my hot wet lips of my needy pussy. Reaching between us he guided his tip, pushing it splitting my nether lips, as he slowly entered me. At first with just the tip, he stopped making sure I was adjusting to his girth. Slowly, he pushed into me a little at a time. Feeling Rob opening me and filling me with that huge dick, I felt uncomfortable as well as hurting at first.

As I became more and more accustomed to his size, Rob started to move in and out of me at a faster pace. With his cock buried deep within me, I felt the weight of his body with every thrust. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and neck, as I pulled him tighter on top of me. My moans turned to screams of pleasure and Rob fucked me faster and harder.

My breathing became shallower as I felt my second orgasm build. "Yes, YES, I'm going to cum I screamed." With that I could feel Rob thrust faster and harder into me. Once again my body started shaking, as I rode wave after wave racking my body as I reached my second orgasm. This second orgasm was so powerful; I may have actually lost consciousness momentarily.

Rob moved off me and took me in a loving embrace. I felt a deep sense of protection, as my breathing returned to some sense of normalcy. I laid my head on his broad smooth chest. It took a few moments until I looked down and noticed Rob's cock was still rock hard. I looked back at him confused as I asked him, "didn't you cum?" Rob smiled at me and told me that he wanted to more.

Never experiencing this before I was fascinated, most men cum quickly, and once done, are either asleep or out the door in record time. I didn't have many men that outlasted the woman. I reached down, took hold of him and I started to slowly stroke him. He whispered," Get in a 69 position." I moved down to his cock still glistening with my juices all over it. My mouth opened as I started to move my mouth up and down on him once again. Rob sucked my swollen big pussy and licked me. He then removed my hands from his black cock and shoved it deep in my throat till i gagged. It excited me so much watching his thick big black cock slide between my lips and down my throat. As I gagged he shoved his finger in my ass and his tongue deep in my pussy. I loved sucking this stud's fabulous prick; the feel of him getting even harder, the throb of his heartbeat as the blood rushed to fill his tool just felt so incredible in my mouth; on my tongue and into my throat ... mmm.

As I regained my composure I took his dick out of my mouth and climbed onto his hips. Taking hold of his big piece of meat I lowered myself onto it in my favorite cowgirl position. Feeling it spread me open again as it touched parts deep inside me. As I rode Rob's cock his hands reached up as he cupped my big fat tits squeezing and pinching my nipples as I rode him faster. The site of this large black man's hands on my tits and me sitting on his muscular chest riding his cock drove me once again to an amazing orgasm.

I collapsed on top of Rob. As I regained my senses, I once again realized that Rob was still hard in me, with the lips of my hot cunt settled on the base of his cock and the head firmly pressing against my cervix. I felt so full as I sat up and looked him in the eyes and simply asked, "Still nothing?" He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders as he laughed.

I moved back between his legs, as his cock popped out of my pussy and fell onto his stomach. The sound of his dick slapping against his stomach filled the room. Moving between his legs I once again took it in my hands holding it as I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked it once again.

Before long Rob pulled me off his cock and told me to get on all fours on the edge of the bed. Rob said, "I want to bang that big latina ass!" He stood behind me holding his cock as he thrust it into me doggie style. I felt his dick spread me open for yet another time as he began ramming it in me deeply. I have always loved to be fucked doggie style because it seemed you could always feel the man embedded deeper into you. This, however, was a little different, since well, to be honest, I don't think I wanted to feel Rob in me any deeper. He had already gone where no man had gone before!

His strong big hands were holding my waist as he rammed his dick in my sloppy hole faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Both our bodies were glistening with sweat as our moans mingled together in a chorus filling the room. Suddenly Rob pulled out of me. I was confused at first as to why he pulled out of me, but quickly realized he wanted me to flip over facing him. He guided me onto my back at the edge of the bed. He remained standing as he hiked my legs over my head. With my high heels still on, he took hold of my ankles, as he hiked my legs high into the air. This opened up my pussy, as he rammed his dick hard into me. His thrusts were harder and faster and I thought this has to be it. He must be close. He's finally going to cum. With every thrust into me my tits bounced and wiggled, appearing like shock waves moving through them, as they rocked back and forth on my chest. Looking up into Rob's face, I could see he was getting ready to cum.

Knowing he was finally getting ready to blow his load, mixed with the hard deep thrust of his black meat into me, and brought me to the brink of my fourth orgasm. With that Rob clinched his teeth, yelled "FUCK" and pulled my hair, and moaned loudly as he thrust hard and deep into me. Feeling his cock throb and pulsate as he filled me with his hot thick creamy cum! Rob's excitement brought me to another orgasm, this one stronger and longer than any of the previous three releases of the evening. My cunt was overflowing as his seed oozed out of my gaping hole trickling down the crack of my ass and pooling on the sheets below me.

Rob fell onto the bed next to me as we both lay motionless next to each other. Not saying a word our heavy breathing filled the bedroom. As I started to come back to reality I couldn't believe the night I just had with this wonderful lover. Feeling obligated to him after giving me so many orgasms I wanted to show him how much I loved it. Words couldn't have expressed it so I leaned over took his cock again into my mouth and sucked him clean. He loved it this extra attention. I guess it was something that not many women had done for him, but as I said before, I do so love to suck cock and have no qualms to use my mouth to clean a man's cock of our mixed excretions, after we have fucked. It is just so deliciously dirty; I love it.

After I made sure he was totally cleaned I moved up next to Rob. He wrapped his strong muscular arm around me as he held me and I lay snuggled up to him our sweaty bodies together as one, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the early hours of the morning, I woke up and quietly started to get dress to leave. Thinking to myself this is just like one of the sluts in the movies sneaking out after a hard fuck. Rob's voice startled me, when he told me I didn't have to leave, and I could stay as long as I wanted. I crawled back onto the bed, kissed him on the lips softly and thanked him for a wonderful evening, but I did have to go because I had early morning plans and needed to get home.

As much as I wanted to ask if I could see him again, I restrained myself from asking. Not sure why, but maybe I was afraid he would tell me no, or maybe for the first time tonight, I was being a lady and waiting to be asked. Either way, I was thrilled when he then asked me if he could see me again. He barely got the words out of his mouth when I screamed, "Yes," back at him. He asked me to leave my number on the tablet next to the bed and he would give me a call to have me again.

RobFBI
RobFBI
18 Followers
12