RGV Mexican Club Latina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got dressed and left the house, I was walking on air because he wanted to see me again. However, it was short lived when I realized riding back to my car that was my first "walk of shame." I quickly dismissed those feelings, not caring, since that amazing fuck was well worth any embarrassment.

Once home I realized that I was so totally worked up as I thought about Rob. I tried to determine if it was caused by him being such a gentleman, remembering his hot muscular body, the size of his fabulous cock or simply the amazing fuck he had given me. I concluded it was probably a little of all of these factors. However, the main overriding factor of all was I simply got off on the contrasting color of our skin. It had always been so taboo in my mind, but seeing my Mexican skin against his beautiful black body aroused me no end, and to this day continues to enhance my arousal.

12