Rhapsody for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shouldn't talk like that," she smiled, "but I really don't mind."

Unable to resist the temptation any longer, she sat close to him, and leaned forward to press her face against his hot flesh. The male smell of his prick and balls was delicious. The abundance of randy male meat pressed against her face made her giddy. She teased him by plastering little kisses along the lower half of his cock and the top of his balls. She loved jiggling a man's balls with her fingers, probing his eggs and tickling underneath between his balls and his ass-hole.

Robbie groaned when she finally moved her lips up to his knob and took half the length of his cock deep in her mouth. He realized immediately there was something special about the way she worked her mouth on his cock. She was a mature woman, old enough to be without inhibitions about cocksucking, and she did not mind having him see how hungry she was for his flesh.

Her eyes closed, her nostrils flared, her lips stretched into a clasping ring, she gradually worked her mouth down to the base of his cock until she had his purple nut jabbing at the back of her throat. After the deepest penetration possible, she slowly pulled back, leaving a trail of her saliva on his throbbing shaft.

"Oh, Jesus!" he groaned.

He looked down, his eyes feasting on the sight of her mouth stretched wide by the thickness of his cock. He'd had more than one girl his own age go down on him, but somehow this was infinitely more exciting. His mom was gluttonous. She sucked hard, moving her mouth up and down his cockshaft, slurping her tongue over his cockhead when she pulled back, squeezing and tugging at his balls with her hand.

Thinking of Philip now, she automatically did to Robbie what had been her custom to do to Philip. Moving her fingers under Robbie 's swollen balls, she began probing the tight ring of his ass-hole.

If anyone I know could see me now, they would say I've gone crazy, she thought. There she was, Lois Johnson, attorney-at-law, sitting on a sofa wearing nothing but a garter belt, thigh-highs, and high heels, pushing her finger up her son's ass while he fucked her mouth with his cock. Really, what she was doing was spending time with her family. It was better than sitting on a bar stool waiting for some travelling salesman to buy you a drink.

She began fucking his ass-hole with her finger. She could tell by the way he responded that he hadn't had much experience with that sort of thing. The young girls he dated were probably too unsophisticated to be aware of the possibilities of a man's ass-hole. Philip had taught her to use her fingers, and although in the beginning she had done it for his pleasure, it wasn't long before it became a turn-on for her as well. She enjoyed the power she had over a man when she had a finger up his ass.

Robbie was shuddering and groaning as his cock pumped her mouth and her finger squirreling his ass pucker. Lois caught the change in his breathing that signaled he was about to come, and she prepared herself by pulling her mouth back and sucked only the knob of his cock.

A moment later, clenching his teeth and groaning, Robbie began pumping spurt after spurt of thick, warm jizz down her throat. Mewling with delight, she sucked hungrily on his spewing knob and held it in her throat to get all he had to give.

"Oh, Jesus, that was good!" Robbie groaned.

Holding his balls in her left hand, Lois looked up at him, There was no mockery in his eyes, only satisfaction and calm comfort that made her feel very feminine. Tenderly cradling his balls in her hand, she jiggled them lightly.

"Do your girl friends do that for you?"

Robbie chuckled. "You mean suck? Sure they do. Every girl I know gives head, but none as good as you, Mom. That was super!" He was lying because 'good girls' don't suck dick.

She was past the point of no return now; she knew that. She was now involved in an incestuous affair with her son, and whatever remorse existed was overshadowed by her determination to get herself thoroughly fucked. His hard lean body turned her on; she missed it. The fact that he was only nineteen, that he was her son, made it so much more exciting. Even his being naïve appealed to her. There was no thrill in being reamed by a whoremonger.

Lois wanted very much to take him up to her bedroom now, but the quivering of her pussy wanted something now; she couldn't resist touching herself. Continuing to hold his swelling limb in her left hand, she slipped her right hand between her thighs and rubbed herself.

Did she dare masturbate in front of him? The idea was so shocking and exciting, she found it impossible to resist. Fluttering her fingertips over her drooping labia, she finally pried them open and probed the quivering mouth of her slit. She scooped out some thick cream with a fingertip and smeared it over her clit. She could see him watching her.

"Christ, that makes me hot!" Robbie hissed. He watched her, at the way her heavy tits hung down like two ripe melons, at the way her wet fingers moved between the lips of her hairy cunt. He'd seen a couple of girls bring themselves off, but never a woman like his mom. She was so damn sexy! He remembered the feel of her finger up his ass, the way she'd reamed his rectum while sucking his cock. The memory hardened his cock again

"I can't help myself!" Lois moaned. "You don't mind, do you, Sweetie? I need some quick relief. Just a little one to simmer me down. Otherwise, I don't think I can make it up the stairs to the bedroom! We're sinners, aren't we, Robbie? We'll roast in hell for this, but I don't care!" Hearing her say something so stupid gave him the impression she needed a drink. Who says we're going to hell - before fucking? Is that pillow talk?? He was learning that when a woman is hot she'll say any nonsense because silence is not golden.

Her tits jiggled in a crazy dance as she rubbed herself faster and faster to a climax. First came a series of small shudders, and then a rasping moan as the orgasm shook her body. It was over very quickly. But to Robbie, it was scary.

"Delicious!" she said. She looked at Robbie 's face and blushed, and then she leaned forward and affectionately kissed the tip of his thing. "Upstairs now," she said. "I want us on a bed."

She rose up, unsteady on high heels, aware of how wanton she looked wearing nothing but a garter belt and gray nylons. She walked ahead of Robbie , thrilling at the feel of his eyes on her naked ass. Did her ass turn him on? She couldn't resist wiggling it a bit to entice him further.

Robbie was more than just enticed. As he followed his mom up the stairs, his eyes on her ass, he felt as though he were under a spell. The gentle wobbling of her ass globes was unbearably beautiful. He'd never been much of an ass man; the girls he knew all had small compact asses. But now that he had this woman's meaty ass swaying in front of his eyes he was beginning to appreciate the beauty of a mature woman's buttocks. Near the top of the stairs he found himself with his face almost touching her ass; he suddenly grabbed her thighs and nuzzled his nose into the deep dark crack between her asscheeks.

Lois froze on the top step, holding her body motionless as he lewdly pushed his face against her cheeks. Her knees felt weak and her heart pounded as she reached her hands back to pull her ample flesh apart. She waited expectantly, hoping and shuddering, her legs slightly apart, her body bent slightly forward. Robbie 's tongue on her anal pucker made her squeal with delight.

"Oh, you nasty boy!" she laughed.

She pulled away from him, fearful that she might lose all restraint and make a pig out of herself. It was good to tease him a little. She now knew that she'd be able to get him to fuck her in the ass. The thought of her sphincter sucking the sperm out of his cock made her giddy.

Inside the bedroom she climbed on the bed and posed for him with her legs spread obscenely open and her hands shaking the globes of her tits.

"Come over here!" she told him, "I want my hands on your prick!"

He stood beside the bed with his hips thrust forward and his cock and balls dangling near her face. She played with him. His hard young cock was standing almost straight up, and from underneath it looked enormous. When a drop of his juice appeared at the slit of his knob, she dabbed it off with a fingertip and rubbed it over one of her thick nipples.

"You can put your cock between my tits," she said. "Would you like that?"

He grinned. Climbing over her, he settled his cock and balls between the creamy mounds of her tits. Using both hands, she pressed her tit-flesh together to make a warm cushion for his throbbing shaft.

"Such a lovely cock!" she said huskily. "Move up and let me suck it a little. That's it. God, what a luscious prick! I'll just take it in my mouth for a second ..."

She was careful not to excite him too much. She wanted his second load somewhere else beside her throat. When she finally pulled her mouth off his cock, he shifted off her body and told her to turn over.

"What?"

"Turn over on your belly, Mom ..." He thought about the women on porn sites getting plugged by monstrous cocks and thought he'd give it a shot. He wasn't seeing his mother anymore, just a woman with a big inviting ass.

Giving him a coy look as she rolled over, she said, "Are you going to do nasty things to me again?"

Robbie straddled Lois's legs and gazed down at her pear shaped ass. He ran his hands over the contours of her ass flesh and pulled her cheeks open to expose her pucker. She had fine black hair growing in the crack of her ass and around her tightly closed rose bud.

Opening and closing her ass-hole by flexing and relaxing her sphincter muscles, Lois wriggled and squirmed on the mattress. How delightful it was to offer her ass to her son like this! She remembered the way Philip's moustache had always tickled her ass when he sucked and tongued her orifice.

Robbie slipped a hand underneath and wet one of his fingers with her cunt-juice. Moving his finger up the crack of her ass, he probed and pushed it into her rosette.

"Uuunnnggghhh!" she groaned. "Oh, God, what are you doing? Oh, my! Be careful, honey! Oh, yes! It feels good! Easy, baby! Nice and easy!"

He began a steady movement of his finger in and out of the tight hot grip of her elastic opening. He found it difficult to believe he was doing this - he never dreamed that some day he'd have his mom like this, her receptive backside inches from his eyes, waiting for him to use his tongue or his fingers. She obviously had an anal craving. He'd never had his finger up the ass of any girl. This was a first. He didn't want to seem like a retard, but this woman had been buggered by experts - even if she was his mother - it was a hard pill to swallow.

Lois was on her hands and knees, her dimpled flesh waiting, her rump up in the air. What a visual!!

"Do it!" she groaned.

"Where, Mom? Where do you want it?"

"Oh, sweet Jesus in heaven!" she groaned. "Put it in my ass, you silly goose!"

The boy giggled. He decided to tease her, to drive her wild, to make this one of the memorable fucks of his life. There was just no comparison between fucking a woman like his mother and a teenage girl. Look at the way her tits hang down! She reminded him of a cow, with her big ass and big tits and meaty thighs. Pulling his finger out of her rectum, he wiped it off on the bedsheet and curved his body over Lois's back. He pressed his face against her neck and whispered in her ear.

"When was the last time you got it in the ass, Mom?"

She groaned. "Oh, God, this is no time to talk about that, Robbie!"

His hands clutched her hanging tits, his fingers pulling down on her nipples. "Tell me," he said.

"It's been a long time," she moaned. "Please, Robbie , if you're going to do it, do it now!"

Holding his cock with his fist, he centered his cockhead on her pucker and pushed in. It was easy. She opened to his cock like a hot flower, moaning and gasping as he pushed his throbbing tool into the steaming depths of her hungry rectum.

"Oh, God!" she groaned. "Fuck me, honey! Fuck my ass!"

His teeth clenched in a grin of wild delight, his blood racing, his hands squeezing the hanging fruit of her fat tits, Robbie began pumping his weapon in and out of his mother's quivering ass.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned.

He pulled back to look down at the incredible sight of his shaft sliding in and out of the stretched ring of her slippery hole. She had taken him without any grease, without even any saliva, and yet now her ass hole sucked on his cock like a tight hungry mouth.

"Move your fucking ass!" he hissed.

She thrilled at his need to dominate her. His prick felt marvelous as it reamed out her rectum with a steady rhythm. She felt as though she had a baseball bat pushing in and out of her ass, but there was no pain, only a hot wonderful sensation of being stuffed and fucked. Resting her weight on her shoulders, she reached a hand back under her belly and grabbed hold of Robbie 's swinging balls.

Things will never be the same after this, she thought. It wasn't like fucking an ordinary man. This was family. In any case, she'd never let any of the men since Philip fuck her in the ass. Some had tried, but she never allowed it. It was one thing to offer a man her pussy, but her ass hole was something special, and as much as it gave her pleasure to have a cock in there, she would not yield her ass just because a man wanted it. The ease with which she'd given up her ass to Robbie amazed her. That first lapping with his tongue had done the trick. There was no way she could refuse him after he'd licked her ass hole with his tongue. Did Robbie know that? If so, here was a nineteen year-old boy who knew more about women than all those men she'd known. God, he was a delicious fucker! He stroked her just right - not too fast and not too slow.

I'm acting like a crazy slut! she thought. But how she loved it! Monday morning she'd be back at her office practicing law, but now she was busy having her hot ass reamed out. Suddenly releasing his balls, she slammed two fingers inside her vagina. She began probing and stretching her labia, fucking herself to the rhythm of the pummeling of his cock in her ass. How lovely it was that the first time they did it she had him up her ass instead of her cunt. She realized now it was what she'd wanted all along. Philip used to call her a hot-assed woman. He always told her she got more pleasure out of her ass than out of her cunt. Maybe it was true. She was certainly having the time of her life right now!

"I'm going to come!" Robbie groaned.

"Yes!" Lois cried. "Shoot it, honey! My ass! Give it to me!"

Letting out a roar like a mad bull, the boy began pumping her ass in frenzy. He was certain this was the best fuck he'd ever had. He blasted what seemed like a bucket of sperm into the hot tunnel of her rectum. Lois gyrated and squirmed her meaty ass, sucking on his cock with her rubbery aperture to drain the last drop of cream out of his balls. The furious pounding of her butt hole coupled with the friction of her own hand in her cunt quickly brought her off, so that she was able to come with him, crying out and groaning, her body heaving in a tremendous climax.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, that was heavenly!" she groaned as they rolled apart.

"Yeah!" Robbie gasped as he stretched out on his back with his eyes closed.

Feeling motherly, Lois went off to the bathroom and returned with a wet cloth to clean up his cock and balls. When she had all the shit and cunt-juice and spunk wiped away, his limp cock pink and clean, she lowered her head and sucked his limb back into her warm mouth.

"Oh, yeah!" Robbie groaned. "That's nice, Mom! Keep sucking it!"

She marveled at his youthful vigor. He was getting hard again! She opened her mouth wider, pulling her lips over her teeth and letting the head of his cock fuck into her mouth as he slowly pumped his hips up and down.

"Oh, shit, that's good! That's wild, Mom!"

When she had his cock up long and hard and throbbing as though he hadn't fucked in a week, she straddled him, positioned his knob at the mouth of her hole, and lowered herself onto his shaft ...

Chapter 3

Yes, life was good. But in order to preserve a balance we need to have dinner because copulation makes you hungry.

We find Lois in the kitchen, preparing a roast for dinner. The children were out and her husband, Paul, would be home soon. She glanced at the wall clock. She wanted this dinner to be special. It wasn't often they were able to spend the evening alone.

The hot-assed housewife felt secure and warm in her world, but sometimes she also felt a little guilty about cheating on Paul with her son. On the other hand, she rationalized, what Paul didn't know wouldn't hurt him. And Robbie was getting good experience with an older woman.

She took the pot roast out of the oven. When she heard Paul's car pull up, her heart quickened. Cooking dinner made her horny, as did watching TV, or reading a book. Tonight they would go to bed early and spend quality time making love. Hope springs eternal.

When Paul entered the kitchen, she greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. He sniffed the roast, pinched her ass and hugged her.

"What a day," he said, tossing his brief case onto a chair. "I'm bushed. Meetings all day ..."

"Not too tired, I hope."

He sniffed again. "Not too tired for whatever you've got in the oven."

"I was hoping we could take advantage of having the house to ourselves tonight."

He blinked. "Aren't the kids eating with us?"

"Don't look so disappointed. No, they're all out for the evening."

He patted her ass casually as she handed him a cold beer. "That's nice." Sitting down, he glanced at the mail. More pre-approved credit card offers. A hand written letter from his mother, who never learned to use a computer.

She took a sip of her Diet Coke and stirred the mashed potatoes. "I thought we'd go to bed early."

"Yeah, I can use the sleep."

She yanked the mail out of his hand. "That's not what I had in mind."

He smiled. "Oh, that. I guess I could manage a quickie."

She tried hiding her exasperation. "A quickie's all we ever do lately. I thought we could have a nice long session. With a bottle of brandy and maybe some baby oil for a body rub."

He grimaced. "You want a production. And I'm bushed. Let's do it another time."

"Do you realize we've been married less than two years and you're treating me like a housekeeper?" She tapped her foot impatiently.

"Am I doing that? Honest?"

"Yes, you are. I love you, honey, and I'm very happy being married to you, but we never seem to have time for each other anymore."

He pulled her down onto his lap. "I thought you were happy, hon." He placed his hands over her tits and squeezed them. "Got the itch, huh?"

She wriggled around on his lap. "Yes, and I want a nice long session tonight."

"Maybe if I take a nap ..."

"I'll wake you up," she giggled. "I think I still know how to do that."

Suddenly he pushed her off his lap. "Call me when dinner's ready," he said, disappearing into the living room with his paper.

She set the table and finished fixing dinner with a huff. Why should I feel guilty about fucking Robbie? she thought. Maybe I'll fuck Robbie too. Damn him, he's treating me like a maid not a wife!

She mixed herself a strong scotch and water. I'll get good and drunk, she thought. Maybe I'll even jerk off in front of him. It would serve him right!

She sashayed into the living room, scotch sloshing over the rim of her glass. "Dinner's almost ready," she said, thrusting her tits out. "Does this give you any ideas?" She had unbuttoned the two top buttons on her blouse and showed him some cleavage.