Rhapsody for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned. "Yeah, reminds me I haven't had a glass of milk in a while."

"Oh, you!" Giggling, she returned to the kitchen to get the pot roast on the table.

She remembered what her mother always said. It's up to the woman to keep the man interested. Maybe I'm not going about it the right way, she thought. Maybe it's my fault that he's not turned on to me lately. I guess maybe I've become complacent too.

"Bring me another beer, will you?" Paul called out.

Handing him a cold beer, she bent down, almost shoving her tits in his face. "Whenever you're ready to eat, I'm ready too."

"Let me finish my beer," he said, ignoring her tits.

She flounced off, but forced herself to stay calm. Paul was a good husband and a loving father to Robbie and the girls. A woman couldn't ask for everything in life. She'd just have to count her blessings.

Fifteen minutes later they sat across from each other in the dining room. She chatted about her day and he told her the dinner was delicious. When they were finishing up, Paul cleared his throat.

"Maybe you're right about us not spending enough time together," he said.

"If you're really too tired, we don't have to fuck."

"No, you want it and you'll get it. Just don't expect a stellar performance from me."

Suddenly it occurred to her that playing with herself in front of him might turn him on. "I've been working on twerking ..." she put on some zumba music. Then she stood back away from him, spread her legs and did a bump and grind. It was lewd humping to music and could have brought Lazarus back for a second go-around.

He looked confused. "Nice moves, hon," he yawned.

Later, when the table was cleared and the dishes stacked in the dishwasher, she joined him upstairs. He was stretched out on the bed snoring.

Without bothering to awaken him, she undressed, took a quick shower and put on her sheer nightie. When her lipstick was freshly applied and her hair brushed down, she awakened him.

"Hey, honey ..." she drawled.

"I must have dropped off." His eyes stayed closed.

She pinched him. "Wake up!" she hissed. When she finally had his attention, she raised her nightie to her waist and lewdly wedged a hand between her legs. "Well?" she smiled.

His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "You are horny, aren't you?"

"Does this give you any ideas?"

He yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Yeah. I just hope I can get it up."

She felt angry and frustrated, but smiled sweetly. It was the wife's job to turn her husband on. And she was intending doing just that.

"You just lie there and relax," she said. "I'm going to frig myself for you and if that doesn't excite you, you can go back to sleep."

"First suck this," he said, pushing the covers back and revealing his limp sausage.

Crawling around, she gently lifted his cock and held it in her soft hand. "I'd love to, hon."

She took his knob into her mouth and sucked it gently. She used her tongue to describe figure eights. He yawned, but he stroked her hair.

"Lick my balls," he said, and she dutifully moved her laving tongue to his nuts. "Nice," he said. "Very nice."

He sounded bored, but Lois stayed with it until his cock began to swell. She peppered his entire joint with kisses and worked the tip of her tongue around his piss-slit.

"It's getting hard," she said.

"Yeah, stay with it."

She moved a hand between her legs. "See what I'm doing?" she said.

"Yeah, you're playing with your pussy ..."

"Doesn't it turn you on?"

"Yeah, sure."

She wanted to believe him, but he sounded bored and disinterested. Resting her face on his thigh, she slid her lips halfway down his shaft.

"Oh, yeah," he said, thrusting his hips and pushing his knob into her throat. "That's good."

I'm finally getting to him, she thought hopefully.

He ran his fingers through her long dark hair. He wanted to feel the old excitement, but it wasn't easy when his two teenage daughters were running around the house half dressed. He loved Lois and appreciated having her for a wife. He just wished she wasn't so demanding in the sack. A guy could only get it up for so long with the same broad. And his daughters were so sweet and juicy looking ...

"I want tonight to be like it used to be," Lois whispered, licking his cock hungrily.

"Take it all into your mouth," Paul said, thrusting his hips in rhythm with her bobbing head.

She felt her juices flow as she sucked. Her tits throbbed with need as hot flames engulfed her pussy. Wanted to prolong their foreplay, she slipped his cock from her mouth and lay down beside him.

"Suck my tits, honey?" she said, covering his lips with hers.

"Now?"

She sighed. "Yes. I love when you suck my tits."

"I don't know ..."

"And here," she said, taking his hand and moving it between her legs. "Touch me here."

"You wanted to fuck, so let's do it ..."

"Just suck a little more and stick your finger in me. Please."

He licked her nipples briefly, thrust a finger into her slit and pulled it out abruptly. "Come on, let's fuck."

He pushed her legs apart, clutched his prick and climbed over her. She wasn't ready.

"Wait," she said. "Just a minute. What's the hurry?"

He rubbed his cock up and down her labia. "It's hard. Let me put it in."

"I'm not ..." Her voice trailed off. "Okay, put it in," she whispered. I've still got Robbie to love me the way a man should love a woman, she thought as Paul wedged his cockhead inside her opening.

"You got what you wanted," he said, ramming the full length of his prick all the way up her twat with one lunge.

She stared up at him, smoldering eyes narrowed. "Yes, I got what I wanted."

When he lowered his face, she accepted his kiss. It felt good when he grasped her ass and jammed his cock into her.

"Good fuck, huh?" he said.

"Yeah, great," she said, wriggling her ass and trying to get more friction on her clit. But after looking forward to a long, loving session, she felt resentful and angry.

Still, she tried. Clasping him against her boobs, she wrapped her thighs around his waist and thrust her pussy up to meet his strokes.

"Kiss me," she breathed, plunging her tongue into his mouth.

"I'm gonna come soon," he said.

Her heart sank. "No. Don't come yet ..."

"I don't think I can help it. I told you I was tired."

"Try."

She used to be such a good lay, he thought. I've got to dump my load and get some sleep.

Lois thought: I can't believe this is the man who used to fuck me so good. I should let him come and get it over with.

"Shake that gorgeous ass of yours," he said.

"Mmmmmm, you sure know how to use that cock, honey," she said.

"Jesus, this is fantastic," he lied.

"The best. Really dynamite."

She felt somewhat detached as deep animal grunts escaped his throat. He pumped his cock into her non-stop, trying desperately to bring her off.

"You're still so damn tight," he said.

"You're wonderful, darling," she said. "The best." But to herself she thought, you don't hold a candle to Robbie.

She planned to wait for him to fall asleep before going into the den to masturbate. She'd take a bottle of brandy to relax her senses and then use her fingers. They were a poor substitute for a good stiff cock, but he wasn't doing her much good at the moment.

"Come on, honey," he said. "Let's wrap it up.

"I'm ready whenever you are."

He started fucking her faster. "Here I go." Clutching her ass, he began ramming his cock in a frenzy in and out of her pussy.

"Yeah, stick it into me!" she exclaimed, beginning to feel excited.

"That's what I'm doing!"

He slammed into her, dropping his modest load of jizz into her hungry snatch. His cock stayed hard for a few moments, but when the last drop of stuff leaked out from his doodle he pulled out and rolled onto his back.

Within moments he was sound asleep, snoring. Lois lay with her back turned away from him, fuming. She got up and went to the den.

It was only a little after nine. The kids wouldn't be home for a while. Grabbing a bottle of brandy and dispensing with a glass, she flopped down onto the sofa and took a big swallow from the bottle. It warmed her up at once and relaxed her. Lifting one leg, she began fingering herself.

If this were a perfect world ...