All Comments on 'Rhapsody in the Rain'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pedal

Peddling is selling tat door to door.

Pedalling is propelling a bicycle using pedals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK IN AN TWISTED SORT OF WAY

Ok i have to say it's good reading, it's better than your assault on Ellen in one of your other stories, keep it coming. Love you all! Bye. Greg oh also it's worth 5stars plus

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical opportunistic female trading up.

Guess Stanley was OK when his money and romance were new and plentiful, OK enough to promise to marry him. Interesting she hung on for a year, and Stanley kept her, after she became asexual. Now she has a medical doctor who is a much better fuck to replace her frumpy accountant, so Now she decides to tell Stanley that she is not happy. She better seal the deal with Michael soon, or some sweet sexy nurse is going to be replacing her opportunistic self-serving ass.

A well written story, but a thin predictable plot, and really shallow offensive characters. I'd rather be friends with a smoker than her.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Ah, a sweet knight in shining armor on his trusty titanium steed story, with a little sex thrown in. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...

story TAGS