Rhiannon's First Scene

Story Info
Introducing a young woman to submission (and a great dinner).
2.4k words
3.93
7.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1st Scene

At a dance party, I caught the eye of Rhiannon, one of the best followers, a woman about half my age, and asked her for the waltz the DJ was playing. We dance together occasionally, had danced to a couple other songs earlier, but while Viennese waltz is my favorite dance, slow Waltz is probably my best. Rhiannon is medium height, maybe 5' 4" or 5' 5", with a long chestnut mane, and as expected of a woman who's been dancing since she was a girl, a tight body, great ass and legs and a decent set of tits, maybe a "C" cup.

Now, a little later in the evening, the crowd had thinned out and I was able to lead pretty much all the waltz I know and navigate the floor with ease, one of those flowing dances you get once in a while that make all the lessons and practice worthwhile. As we walked off the floor, she complimented me on my lead, and asked why I don't compete?

I told her I had done some "Pro-Am" competitions with my instructor, and a couple Am-Am when I had a partner, but she had moved away. But was Rhiannon looking for an Amateur partner? It turned out she was and she and I started practicing together. We did a couple competitions, great fun, improved both our dancing. Now this was all very innocent, proper dance hold, no copping feels no matter how much I was tempted, and believe me, she is very tempting. But given the age difference between us for a while it remained platonic.

One day when we had a practice session scheduled she was already at the studio when I arrived, but instead of warming up like she usually would, she was engrossed reading something on her tablet. When I asked "What's so exciting?" she locked the reader, a little too quickly and said, "Oh, a novel." It was a little defensive, so I said, OK, none of my business, you don't need to tell me you're reading "50 Shades of Grey." At that, she really blushed, so I said "Oh, it looks like I'm right." She finally said "Well, actually, it's "50 Shades Freed."

"Oh, that's the third one, I've only read the first two. They have some good erotic sex scenes, but I struggled a little with the email and text issues, seemed a little tedious. You wouldn't think it would bother me, given how much time I spend online with email and texts at my job, but it seemed to make it slow. How are you liking "50 Shades Freed?"

"It's fun, I really like the erotic scenes. It's a fantasy, but fun. Have you ever done anything like that?"

"There's been a couple women who like to spice things up a bit. One just blindfolds and a little spanking, some nipple clamps and such. Another was more into pain. Neither lasted very long. Finding the right partner for this kind of thing is even tougher than finding a good dance partner, there really needs to be both compatibility and a super high level of trust. When I was with them, I didn't have my mountain house, so I wasn't able to make some of the scenes I'd like to a reality."

"I may have mentioned, before I got into software work, I was trying to make a living in restaurants and hotels for a long time, everything from busboy to Food & Beverage Manager and back again in the front of the house. Best times were when I was wine steward at some excellent restaurants. Some of the places I worked also did a lot of table side service, where the wait staff would cook things like Steak Diane, Crepes Suzette or Bananas Foster, and carve rack of lamb or Chateaubriand or a roast duck at the table. So my fantasies tend to mix some erotic sex with food and good wine, and of course some dancing. The mountain house even has a place big enough for some rhythm dancing, though it wouldn't work for smooth dances."

"Oh, I love good wine, and I'm a bit of a foodie. Tell me about these fantasies."

I gave her an outline of what I think of as an intro scene. Nothing too intense, and let her know that I'd reserve a surprise or two, or more, but nothing beyond the limits she could set. So tonight, a few days later, I at the house, waiting for her to show. She's 5 minutes late. Perfect to give me an excuse for punishing her, as if I was going to need an excuse. When she comes in, I lead her to the dining room, take her coat and get her settled at the dining room table. It is set for 2, for 5 courses including a sorbet intermezzo. Glasses for champagne, dry white wine, red wine and dessert wine. I open a half bottle of champagne, real French Champagne and pour us each a glass. We are both fully clothed to start. I go to the refrigerator and pull out a plate with several traditional garnishes for caviar, crumbled hard-boiled egg, diced onion, chives, creme fraiche, sliced boiled new potatoes, toast points and blinis arranged around the edge.

While we enjoyed the champagne and caviar, I went over the rules for the evening:

She would obey my commands or be punished, I would decide the punishment.

She would keep her hands at her sides, not covering her tits, ass or cunt. She would keep her knees at least shoulder width apart, except when we are dancing.

When she we had gone over limits and safe-word, it was time for the next course.

But first: "Stand." She stood up. "Strip!" She hesitated. That was a bad choice. She had already earned 5 dozen strokes for being late. Now she had another dozen for hesitating. Administering them would come later. After being reminded, Rhiannon stood up and tentatively removed her top. For someone who could totally wow a room full of people in a dance routine, she sure got shy. Got the blouse off and stopped.

"Continue!" Reluctantly, she took off the bra, then slowly dropped the jeans, and stopped again.

"You really want a major spanking tonight don't you?" The panties finally came off. I had her stand in "Parade Rest" position, but with her hand well up in the small of the back, making it clear dropping it to cover her ass would be severely punished.

One of the things she had wanted to try was lobster, growing up in Colorado she had never tried it. So she stood there, naked, while I put together a salad of baby greens, lobster that I had poached with saffron the night before, whole large claws on top with slices of the tail around the edges, and a white balsamic vinaigrette with ginger and saffron for dressing. A bottle of Caymus Conundrum to go with it. As I served it, I had her sit. She discovered the seat cushions are slightly prickly to bare skin. Nothing too bad, but enough to make her fidget a bit. We chatted a bit as we enjoyed the lobster salad. Of course for me, who is totally lacking the "gift of gab" in the just about any situation, that was easier said than done. But there were, just two people enjoying dinner together, except that one of them was a beautiful naked woman.

After the salad, comes time to start making things more interesting. I checked on the roast and side dishes, then had Rhiannon stand up, back in "Parade Rest" position. I brought out a remote controlled egg vibrator, checked that everything was working, and went over to her, reached between her legs to gauge how lubricated she was getting. She was definitely starting to get wet, but being the first time with her, I decided to add some lube, then inserted the vibe into her pussy. Her face lit up when I turned it on low.

I sat down, and ordered Rhiannon to bend over my knees. Time for the first spankings. "We'll start with 2 dozen spankings. For each stroke, you'll count, thank me and ask for another. As in for the first, you'll say: 'One. Thank you Sir. May I have another.' If you forget, or miscount, we'll double the count and start over."

Sure enough, she forgot to thank me and ask for another after about 15 strokes, so we made if 48, starting over. She didn't forget again. When I had finished, it was time to take the roast out of the oven. While it was resting, I decanted a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, a 'Heitz "Martha's Vineyard I had had in my cellar for a couple decades. Then I served us each a small scoop of sorbet, just an intermezzo to refresh the palate. Then I carved the rack of lamb, plated it, with the roast new red potatoes and baby squash and served us.

Of course, with an ass that had just been spanked, sitting on the prickly cushion prompted some squirms from Rhiannon. The fact that I had turned the vibrator up another notch didn't help. We went back to talking about the food, our jobs, dancing while enjoying dinner. By the time we were done with the dinner, she was asking if she could cum?

"No, not yet." But I turned the vibrator down for a while to give here a chance to hold it back.

I had planned a dessert that was easy, a raspberry & chocolate Pot de Creme I had made earlier. A half bottle of Late Harvest Gewurztraminer to go with it. But naturally I had to make it a little more interesting for Rhiannon. A pair of nipple clamps, with little bells like for a cat's collar attached. They were not particularly brutal, just small "C" clamps.

"Since I'm a nice guy, I will let you put these on. You can tighten them as you like. But remember, if they fall off, that will earn more punishment and I'll put them back on." She winced as she tightened the first one, then gave it another twist and let out a yelp. But it fell off. I gave her another chance, and she tightened it a couple more turns, grimacing with each turn of the screw. Now it stayed on and she put clamped the other one on, groaning again as she did.

I turned the vibrator up another couple of notches. By the time she was halfway through dessert, she was begging to cum. This time I relented: "Cum for me now!" and she came, and came.

When dessert was finished, I removed the nipple clamps,we cleaned up, then moved the dining room table and chairs to the side. The dining room isn't really big enough for the smooth dance that travel like waltz and foxtrot, but it's fine for one couple to do rhythm dances. I changed the music from the soft classical divertissements that I had been playing, to some dance music. First a swing, making sure to lead some inside turns and "forget" to remove my right hand, so those beautiful breasts went right through the hand. Her nipples perked right up, making them perfect for the next step.

Then the nipple clamps went back on, and a cha-cha, of course leading a shimmy for her, so the bells got a good work out.

After that, I added a blindfold to the mix, and put a Bolero on the music box. Bolero is my favorite rhythm dance, though Night-club 2-step is a close second, mostly for the music it was invented for, a lot of the old rock ballads work perfectly for night-club. But Bolero mixes elements of rhythm dancing, with the rise and fall of waltz. Perfect for a steamy dance with a beautiful naked and by now extremely horny woman. Since I turned the vibrator up another notch, she was definitely horny. My hands definitely wandered from "proper" dance hold for that one. By the end of the song, she was begging to come again. After she asked a couple times, I said: "Cum for me now!" She came, writhing with the orgasm.

When she calmed down, I led her upstairs. As she sat on the bed, I put wrist and ankle cuffs on her, then had her lie face down over a bolster pillow. I fastened the cuffs to the posts of the bed. Now time for some more spanking. I gave her a dozen by hand, with lots of caresses in between. She does have the gorgeous legs and ass you'd expect of a passionate dancer after all. Then another dozen with a slapper type tool, 2 layers of leather together. The sound adds to the effect. The vibrator helped too, and I had been varying the speed occasionally. Finally I turned the vibe on high, that left her begging for mercy. What's the saying: "Be careful what you ask for." Rhiannon was about to appreciate it more. I gave her a break. I untied her, removed the bolster pillow and put her on her back and retied her. The break wasn't very long, and now I had access to her tits and pussy.

I had taken off the nipple clamps, so I gave her a good workout with the slapper on her stomach, inner thighs. Then I switched to a short flogger, multiple strands about a foot long and went to work, first on the tits, then the pussy. Alternating between the flogger and some gentle caresses and kiss and pinches brought alternating screams, moans and gasps. Before long, she asked to cum.

"That wasn't very convincing. You need to beg if you want to come." I went back to work with the flogger. I turned up the vibrator. Soon, she was begging.

"Cum for me now!" I didn't need to tell her twice. When she was done, it was my turn to strip, and I climbed on the bed, removed the vibe and started with some missionary position intercourse. After a bit, I untied her, but left her blindfolded and turned her into a doggy-style position, and fucked her some more. I gave her a bigger vibe to use to help her along. Finally, after she begged to cum again, I took off the condom and had her finish me orally, taking some cum in her mouth, the rest on her face and tits.

After that it was to the shower, and we cleaned each other off. Then I massaged some aloe vera lotion into her skin, to help the tender skin heal. After making very sure I hadn't missed anywhere, we were both ready for another round. I fingered her to cum again, then another blow job, this time making sure she swallowed everything.