Sweet Summer Night

Story Info
The story of a young couple learning the pleasures of BDSM.
2.9k words
4.43
15.6k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a moment to appreciate what I am seeing right now. My girlfriend is completely naked, completely wet and completely eager. Her hands tied to the bedhead; her legs spread open. A sweet aroma permeates the room. It smells like sweat, love and sex. And this last one hasn't even been had yet.

My girlfriend at the time, let's call her Bibi, was always very conservative. She was this small, cute as hell, little creature of joy and happiness and I loved her to death because of it. But on the sexy side of the equation things weren't that perfect. You see, I have always wanted to be a dom. I wanted to do things to Bibi that I shouldn't be allowed to. I wanted to command her, to have her be at the mercy of my very will, for brief, sweet but intense moments. However, none of us had ever acted out our respective roles of my fantasy. I was too scared to bring this up and potentially break something so perfect as what I had with her, and she looked so tiny and fragile, almost as if she would break if I touched her too hard. She was also extremely shy. Most of what we had done up to this point was what most people would call the most "vanilla" kind of sex. Always on the bed, always missionary, always in the dark. I didn't want to hurt her feelings and I didn't want her to feel any pressure to change. But I was getting bored.

Strangely enough, one evening after we had a few beers at a local bar, we started talking about sex. She asked me if I had ever had any fantasies. Well... I had actually. Quite a few... I told her some of the things I sometimes fantasize about. Maybe pulling her hair, maybe pinning her down, maybe having her on a leash or writing things on her body... But I brush those off as "just fantasies"...

-Well, maybe we could try some of those... - she said with this impish smile showing.

I was bit taken aback; I really didn't see this happening.

-Nah, don't worry about it, they're just fantasies, you really don't have to go along with any of that.

She's looking at me intently, as if she is plotting something in her head. Then she slowly leans in towards my ear. She told me this:

- How about this: Tonight, I'll let you do whatever. You want. With me.

My eyes widen. Something starts burning within me. Passion, love, lust, desire, hope...

An emotion that could only be described with a mix of those words.

- One condition, though: if I say 'stop' everything stops.

- Are you serious? Are you sure? Is that really what you want?

- Yeah, why not? We have known each other for such a long time already... I trust you. I know you won't do anything to hurt me. Besides, I know you want this, so I want to do this for you, because I love you. And it will be a good chance for us to do something fun and dif...

At this point I could no longer keep my lips away from hers.

Once we got home and put our stuff down, she got her shoes off and sat on the bed.

- So... What do you want to do me?

- Are you sure you want to do this?

- Yes, I am. So, what you want to do to me?

My switch was turned on. She was into it, she trusted me enough to let me loose on her. All that was really missing was me trusting myself. I took a deep breath.

- Strip.

The voice that came out of my mouth was of a lower pitch, it was grave and commanding and it even caught me a little off-guard. I think she was a bit startled as well but she didn't back down. She unzipped her jacket and threw it on the desk.

- Slowly. I want you to feel your clothing brush against your skin while you take it off.

She grinned and slowed down. She started taking off her shirt much more slowly. She knew what I was getting at. Her shirt started teasing both her belly and my eyes. And both wanted that damn shirt off.

She then moved on to her pants.

- What about your bra?

- But, the lights are still on...

- And?

I was teasing her. I knew she was feeling shy, after all, we had always done it in the dark. I was already expecting this, so I had an idea.

- How about this? - I ask as I grab one of my scarves.

- What about it?

- How about I take this and I cover your eyes with it - I say as I start to wrap her head with the scarf making sure not to cover her nose in any way.

- I can't see a thing with this on. This smells so good. Smells of you.

- Can you take your bra off now?

After a few brief moments of hesitation, she finally musters up the courage.

- Ok.

She undoes her bra and lets a pair of the most perfect tits loose after a long day crammed inside that bra. I had sometimes caught glimpses of them either in the dark or when we're done and she's dressing up, but to see them in all their full, round and bouncy glory, I was completely stunned.

- Are you looking at my boobs?

- Yes.

- Ah, this is so embarrassing...

- Do you want to stop?

She shook her head negatively.

- Then your jeans are next.

She gets up and starts undoing the zipper and pulling her pants down.

- Don't forget to pull them down slowly.

Now with her bare breasts exposed she wanted to hurry up with the undressing part but I was enjoying this way too much to let that happen.

- Do I have to take my panties off?

- You know what, since you have been such a good girl, I'll let you keep then. For now, at least.

I knew why she didn't want to take them off. Apart from her general shyness, and although she was trying to conceal it as best as she could, I was able to see her panties getting slightly moist while she was taking off her pants. With a blindfold on she can't tell what I can and can't see, what makes it really hard to hide anything, whatever it is.

- Instead, let's do this: Stand. Put your hands forward. Good girl.

I was really starting to get into this dominant thing. I grab the belt of the softest robe I had laying around.

- Here, feel this. What does it feel like?

- This feels nice, is this micro-fiber?

- Well, yes. It is also a robe belt. And I'm going to tie your hands with it. And you are going to tell me if the tie feels uncomfortable in any way at all.

- Ok. Listen... If I did ask you to stop you would stop right?

- If you asked me to stop, I would take everything off of you and make everything stop before you even finished saying that word. Do you want to stop?

She shook her head negatively again.

I tied her hands in front of her with the robe belt. Now, I won't go into the details of how I tied the knot, or why I knew a knot for this specific purpose in the first place. Suffice to say that a knot was tied. Due to my lack of experience though, if she actually wanted to, she could probably break free fairly easily, which might have been for the best after all. Once I'm done with my passable job at a knot, I ask her:

- Hey, do you trust me?

Here I am asking a girl, who's blindfolded, who's hands are tied up, who's pretty much naked at this point, whether or not she trusts me (in other words, the guy responsible for the condition where she currently finds herself in). Surprisingly enough, the answer I got was:

- Yes.

A rush. I felt my heart starting to race. I grabbed her hair, gently but firmly, and pulled her close to give her a deep, passionate, wet kiss before releasing and pushing her back. She gasped when she felt herself falling, but once she landed on the soft fabric of the bed bellow her, she started giggling.

- You thought that was funny?

- Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me! Do that again!

- Maybe later. Right now, I want you to raise your hands up and over your head.

As her giggling started fading away into a smile, she lifted up her arms. Fortunately, the robe belt was just long enough to tie the ends of the knot to the bedhead. As I am about done securing her hands, I hear the most sickly-sweet voice I'd ever heard from her, like viscous honey pouring from her mouth:

- Hey, what are you going to do to me now?

Another rush. I feel my blood boiling. My dick throbbing. My body tensing up. I look at her. Bound, blind, naked. She's biting her lower lip, waiting my answer. Her nipples are erect, waiting my touch. Her legs are spread apart, waiting whatever comes next. I want her. I want her now. I want to fuck her! I want to ravage her like a dog!

I gulp at the thought, take a deep breath and try to relax. I see her white panties are still on. There is a huge dark wet spot on them. Her thighs are glistening with the wettness. I touch her and I feel the feverish heat of her body. Maybe she did have a fever, only not the kind that you use a thermometer to treat it with. I concentrate.

- You know, I think those panties have overstayed their welcome. It's time for you to lose them.

- Well... I can't move my hands so I'm afraid that if you do want them off, you'll have to be the one to do it. I will be... Eagerly... Waiting.

Again, the same seducing tone. She is actively trying to make me go mad. However, her cockiness is making me want to tease her some more.

- Oh yeah? Maybe we don't need them off after all, maybe we will leave them on. - I say as I take the back of a pencil laying around and lightly touch her neck with it.

-What's that?

- This? Oh, it's nothing really. It's just a simple little tool to help bad girls undress their panties.

As I'm talking, I'm caressing her chest with the back of the pencil, drawing progressively smaller circles around her breasts. As the pencil is about to touch a nipple, she puffs her chest out, lets out a soft moan and I stop and start once again on the outer edge of the other breast.

- Hmmm, bu... but I really can't get them off with my hands tied. - she manages to say in between moans.

- Well, have you tried?

She starts squirming around, trying to take the panties off by rubbing her butt against the bed. Quite obviously, she isn't very successful and quits after a while.

- I can't do it!

- Oh, that really is a damn shame.

After she stops squirming around, I move the pencil down, across her belly, over her pubic bone and around her pussy. I focus on the sensitive strips of skin surrounding her panties.

- Honey, please take them off for me? please, please, pretty please?

- Ah there's my good girl. But that's too bad. I'm just having so much fun having you here with your panties on that I think I'll leave them a while longer.

As I finish my sentence, I start touching her clit over the fabric. Her moans become louder, her pelvis starts rocking back and forth against the pencil. I know she can't wait much longer.

- Honey, please, I beg you. I'll do whatever you want. You can do whatever you want to me, but please just take them off!

- There we go, that's what I've been waiting to hear. Good girl. I'll get them off for you now. Close your legs. But just for a moment.

Just with the pencil I am able to take her panties off. I take a moment to appreciate what I am seeing right now. My girlfriend is completely naked, completely wet, and completely eager. Her hands tied to the bedhead; her legs spread open. A sweet aroma permeates the room. It smells like sweat, love and sex. And this last one hasn't even been had yet.

I move in, I want to give her something special tonight. She feels my breath touching her skin.

- What are you...

I let my lips softly touch her leg, my juvenile beard brushing against her skin.

- You know what I am.

- Are you going to... lick me?

- I am.

- But this is... your tongue... I'm going to get your mouth dirty...

- Oh, I hope you do. And afterwards you can just clean it up with a big sloppy kiss of yours.

- You silLYYYY!

I couldn't wait for her to finish, before licking her clit. Her smell is getting in my head. It's intoxicating. And her taste is delicious. I'm losing the ability to think straight. My arms are wrapped around her legs, my hands firmly on her belly, pulling her entire body towards my mouth. It takes my full concentration not to start just sucking on her clit right away and instead sticking to the outer edges. I lick her thighs, her crotch, her labia, trying desperately to avoid her clit for now. I'm licking her juices, slathering them around, mixing them with my saliva, producing the most disgusting mixture to everyone outside that room, and the most erotic one to everyone within.

- Ah! Fuck! Lick me! Fuck! Lick me please!!

- What's the matter? I am licking you. Why are you so frustrated? What is it that you want? Tell me.

- My clit! Lick my clit! Please! I am begging you! LICK ME!

- Oh, is that what you wanted? But you could have told me sooner honey. Not sure I'd have done it sooner though. How about this. I'll stick my tongue out and I'll let you try and grind your clit against it. Here you go.

I stick my tongue out as she's desperately trying to grind her pussy on my tongue. Every few strokes I pull myself back just slightly, forcing her to move forward to keep touching my tongue.

- Honey come back! Please come back! Don't go away! I can't touch it! Just a little bit! Please!

I don't let her keep grinding my tongue. I give in to the urge. I let go. I start licking her, slowly at first, furiously after a while. I don't care anymore. All I want is the sound of her moans, the throbbing of her legs, the heat of her body and the taste of her pussy. Her head snaps back, her chest puffs out, she pushes herself against me.

- I'm... I'M...

The calm before the storm. The time after lightning and before thunder. A single moment of perfect crystalline silence. I know what's coming. She knows what's coming. And you, who's reading this right now, know exactly what's coming. At that very moment, only one word, one command, existed in my mind.

CUM.

And cum she did. The scream was deafening. For a split second I might have been convinced that scream could have been heard from outer space. It wasn't, but to this day I'm still fairly sure it was heard in the entire building. What followed was a colossal torrent of Bibi's squirt. One, after another, after another. My face, my hair, my mouth, my neck, my chest and my bedsheets were utterly soaked. There was not much left dry after that point. She was visibly convulsing. I was not so visibly shaking. I'll not try to describe the feeling I felt. Any attempt to do so would result in a poor understatement of what that actually felt like to me. All I can say is that I wish everyone reading this will get to experience that feeling in their lifetimes.

After quite a while, once things finally calmed down, and I calmed down, I got up. Squirt was still dripping off my body and over the floor. I untied her hands, her wrists red with all the pulling on the bed. I removed the scarf. She was dazed with the light at first. Then she looked at me. Her gaze piercing right through me. She wasn't looking at my face, or my eyes, she was looking at me. She wrapped her arms around my head and kissed me. She kissed me with a thirst that could swallow the world. She wrapped her naked body around mine, still fully clothed. Alas, it didn't stay that way for long.

That night didn't end soon. As I was still ready to go, we didn't stop until we weren't both exhausted. The night was not gentle to the poor bed that moaned and groaned and growled and howled, competing with the sounds of the two bodies on top of it. It was the perfect symphony played by the perfect orchestra.

After it was all said and done there was but one thing that both of us knew for sure: After that night our relationship would never be the same.