Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 02

Story Info
Moving Day.
7k words
4.65
7.3k
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 Moving Day

Rhiannon went to her car and waited as Dr. Hines locked the office. Soon Dr. Hines was on her way home with Rhiannon following in her own car.

A short time later Dr. Hines pulled up to the front of her house. Rhiannon pulled in and parked behind her. Dr. Hines and Rhiannon got out of their cars.

Rhiannon was admiring the impressive home and she noticed Dr. Hines pull something from her purse. It looked like a small remote control. She pressed a button and the device chimed once. A moment later an attractive young man came out the front door.

He walked toward the women and Rhiannon admired his body. He was wearing athletic shorts and a tight, dry fit tee shirt. Rhiannon noticed a large bulge in his shorts. As he approached, her eyes went from the bulge to his narrow hips. Up his flat stomach to his broad shoulders, then back down to his crotch. She enjoyed being with women but this young man was exceptional.

Dr. Hines said, "Ashe, this is Rhiannon. Rhiannon this is Ashe, he's one of my uh, aides."

Ashe smiled and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Rhiannon."

Dr. Hines turned to the young man and continued, "Rhiannon is the house guest I told you about. Unload her things into the west bedroom. It's unlocked."

The young man said, "Right away Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines smiled at Rhiannon and said, "Let me show you around while Ashe moves your belongings."

Rhiannon said, "Alright." She followed Holly up the steps and through the front door.

Rhiannon felt like she had stepped into a Victorian era hotel. There were twin, curving staircases extending up to the second floor. They were mirror images of one another. Opulent wood work covered every surface. The large chandelier in the entryway was off but it shimmered in the sunlight beaming through the two story front windows.

As Rhiannon looked around, her amazement was revealed by her involuntary exclamation, "Holy sh..." She closed her mouth.

Dr. Hines smiled at her and said, "Wait until you see the rest of the house."

Rhiannon said, "It's... it's very impressive."

Dr. Hines said, "It's been in my family for four generations. I inherited it from my mother about ten years ago. Since then I've had many things updated. Of course I kept all the original woodwork and fireplaces but I had the electrical and plumbing systems updated. Oh and I added two full bathrooms and some bonus rooms. Enough talk, let me show you."

Ashe walked in the front door with an armful of clothes and headed up the west staircase. Dr. Hines said, "Let's go this way first."

She walked to the left and went through the large open doorway. The room was large with high ceilings. The walls were covered with hundreds of books arranged on dozens of shelves.

There were several clocks quietly ticking in rhythmic conversation. Curious objects were here and there. Some were sexually suggestive sculptures. Others were unusual objects, the likes of which Rhiannon had never seen.

Dr. Hines said, "This is the library. I didn't change this room at all, save for decor. It has been my favorite room ever since I was a little girl. Both my parents were physicians so book learning was important to them. Fortunately I always liked reading. I would spend hours reading in this room."

She walked over to the large bay window and sat on the cushioned window sill. She looked out the window and fell silent for a long moment.

She realized she had been lost in thought as she continued, "I was sitting here. It was a dreary, rainy day. I was ten years old and reading a new book called Number the Stars. It was about a girl who was my age. She was living in Copenhagen during World War Two. I felt sorry for her because her life was hell and mine was perfect. Then I saw a police car speeding up our driveway. That's when they came to tell us about my father's accident."

Rhiannon said, "That's terrible. What happened?"

Dr. Hines stood, smiled weakly and said, "Let's talk about that another time." She turned to Rhiannon and continued, "Follow me this way."

The mansion had all the typical rooms one would expect to find in a home built in the late 1930s. It also had some modern additions like a fully equipped gym and home theater. As they stepped into the gym Dr. Hines said, "My gym has all the latest equipment. With proper guidance you will be able to reach your peak physical potential."

Rhiannon chuckled and said, "Yeah... I'm not big on working out."

Dr. Hines stopped and faced Rhiannon. She reached out and gently took her hands. Then she moved back and lifted Rhiannon's hands out as she looked at her body. She looked down and then back to her eyes.

With a serious tone she said, "Rhiannon. It's no secret that you are a very healthy and sexy young woman, but... you are here for a reason. I'm going to see that you become something great. You won't get there without my help. Being here is a sort of, a package deal. I will give you everything you need to succeed with one caveat. Living under my roof means that you will follow my rules. That's fair isn't it?"

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes Miss Holly. I suppose it is."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Good." She lowered her hands with Rhiannon's and released them.

Dr. Hines turned and continued walking as she said, "Now let's take a look at the spa room. It has a massage table and a sauna."

At the spa room Dr. Hines opened the door and went in first. As Rhiannon followed, Dr. Hines turned on the lights and soft music came on with them.

Rhiannon said, "Wow."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Gabriel is one of my personal assistants. He's a personal trainer and skilled massage therapist. You will meet him soon enough. Gabriel doesn't live here, but Ashe does."

Rhiannon said, "Alright."

The two women had spent the better part of an hour seeing the different rooms in the large home. Finally Dr. Hines said, "Are you ready to see your room?"

Rhiannon said, "Yes, of course."

Dr. Hines pointed up the stairs and said, "Your room is right at the top of the stairs, after you."

Dr. Hines followed Rhiannon up the rear staircase from the kitchen. She admired Rhiannon's tight butt as it swayed up the stairs. She wanted to reach out and grab it but she resisted the temptation. As they reached the top of the stairs Dr. Hines said, "Your room is right here."

Rhiannon stopped at the door and turned to face Dr. Hines as she produced a key from her pocket. Holding the key up she said, "This is your key. You and I are the only ones with bedroom keys."

She handed the key to Rhiannon and said, "You've met some of the help. I have four assistants, three of whom are male. None of the boys are to be in your room for any reason, with you, or without you. Am I clear?"

Rhiannon accepted the key then looked at Dr. Hines and said, "Yes Miss Holly, I understand."

Dr. Hines opened the door and Rhiannon followed her in. She expected it to be large but it was bigger than she imagined. It was almost as large as the master suite. It had a king size four-poster bed and fireplace. In the far corner was a leather lounge chair with an ottoman. Next to that was a large, freestanding full length mirror.

The walk in closet was small compared to Dr. Hines' but Rhiannon was excited to have one. All of her hanging clothes were in the closet and they only used a fraction of the available space.

The full bathroom was her favorite part. Growing up in Iowa she shared a bathroom with her three brothers. Now she had an entire bathroom to herself with a large free standing bathtub and a separate shower.

Dr. Hines turned to Rhiannon and said, "Of course you understand the ramifications of being the only one allowed in your room. You are responsible for taking care of all your laundry, washing your bedding and towels and keeping everything spotless and in order."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes of course Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines gave her a doubtful look and said, "I will be checking your bedroom and bathroom randomly.

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Don't worry. I will take care of it."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Good... why don't you take some time to settle in and then join me in the dining room for dinner. I always have... I mean we always have dinner at six o'clock."

Rhiannon said, "Of course. I'll be down at six."

Dr. Hines nodded and walked out, closing the door behind her. Rhiannon could not believe her luck. The previous week she had been working long hours as a waitress just to survive. She would do sessions as a slave at Red Room Studio for extra money. Now she was a house guest in a mansion. Even more, her schooling cost would be covered.

She wondered why Dr. Hines was being so nice to her. Rhiannon was smart enough to know that Dr. Hines must have some type of ulterior motive. Especially when Dr. Hines mentioned that she was going to help Rhiannon become "something great". What did she mean by that?

As she contemplated Dr. Hines' intentions she walked over to the window and opened the curtains. She looked out over the garden which was beautifully landscaped with a wide variety of flowers and ornamental foliage.

Her uncertainty about Dr. Hines faded as she noticed a gardener. He appeared to be wrapping up his work for the day. He was placing his tools in a cart. He was wearing tight shorts but no shirt. He was similar to Ashe but his skin was darker. Rhiannon admired his muscular body. She said quietly to herself, "Holly certainly knows how to pick her employees."

The young man looked up to Rhiannon's window and waved at her. She waved back and then stepped out of view. Rhiannon took a moment to look around her room.

She was still tense from the teasing that Dr. Hines gave her in the stirrup chair. She considered trying to masturbate before dinner but she decided against it. Her orgasm with Dr. Hines at Alexis' get together was amazing but she wasn't sure if she could duplicate it. She was short on time anyway.

She went into her bathroom to pee. She dropped her jeans and underwear and sat on the toilet. She was surprised to find that the seat was heated. She commented quietly to herself, "Nice."

After using the toilet she moved to the sink to wash her hands. The sink was large and appeared to be made of granite. There were fresh flowers in a vase on the counter. The hand soap smelled like jasmine and the hand towel was soft as cotton.

She peeked in the cupboard and saw a stack of fluffy white towels. She was trying to decide if she was going to take a bath or shower later. She noticed it was just a few minutes before six o'clock. She checked herself in the mirror and decided she was ready.

Rhiannon used the rear stairs to get to the first floor. On her way to the dining room she passed the kitchen. Dinner smelled wonderful.

She opened the door to the dining room and saw another member of Dr. Hines' staff. It was an older woman wearing a gray maid's uniform. She was plain looking and slightly overweight. Dr. Hines said, "Mary this is our new house guest Rhiannon Reznor."

Dr. Hines was seated at the head of the large rectangular table. There was only one other place setting. It was next to Dr. Hines on her right side.

Mary bowed her head momentarily and smiled at Rhiannon. She said, "It's so nice to meet you Miss Rhiannon. Miss Holly told me you would be staying with us for an extended period. If you need anything at all I am happy to help. My room is just past the kitchen before you reach the back door." She walked over to the chair next to Dr. Hines and pulled it out.

She continued, "Please have a seat."

Rhiannon sat and Mary pushed her chair back in place as Rhiannon made herself comfortable. Mary said, "This evening I am serving a fresh garden salad with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. The main course is beef cottage pie with green beans and cornbread. If you save room for desert I have peach cobbler."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "It smells wonderful."

Mary smiled and said, "Wait until you taste it. I'll be right back."

Mary paused and turned to Dr. Hines and said, "Oh, Miss Holly, the oven has still not been cleaned."

Dr. Hines said, "Is that so." She pulled her remote from her pocket and pressed the button to summon Ashe. It chirped once. A moment later Ashe entered the dining room and said, "Yes Miss Holly."

She said to Rhiannon , "Excuse me for a moment."

She turned to Ashe and said, "Mary tells me you still haven't cleaned the oven."

Ashe was flustered and said, "Yes, I'm sorry Miss Holly but..." Dr. Hines held up her palm and Ashe stopped talking."

She said, "Report to my room this evening at 9:30."

Ashe looked down at the floor and said, "Yes Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines put the remote control in her pocket and said, "You're excused."

Ashe turned and walked out. Rhiannon looked up at Mary and saw a smirk on her face. She turned and walked out as well.

Rhiannon was processing what just happened and she noticed Dr. Hines was frowning at her. Rhiannon was confused and said, "What is it?"

Dr. Hines said, "You are slouching."

Rhiannon quickly pulled her shoulders back and sat up straight. Dr. Hines said, "I don't expect you to change overnight. I have something in mind to help with your posture. It will take a few days to get it ready but I'm sure it will do the trick." Rhiannon wondered what she could possibly be talking about but was afraid to ask.

Dr. Hines continued , "Eventually you will understand the importance of things like your posture, and your clothing and makeup. They are all things that call attention to you. Things that set you apart. You have youth, beauty, and intelligence. I'm going to teach you to combine those things with the proper attitude, and an understanding of human nature."

Rhiannon was trying to understand Dr. Holly Hines. She was an eccentric woman. She obviously enjoyed controlling people, especially in a sexual way. She wondered if she was planning on molding Rhiannon into her personal slave, her perfect play toy.

As Rhiannon was wondering about Dr. Hines' true intentions Mary came back into the dining room. She was carrying an open bottle of red wine in one hand and a tray with two salads in the other.

She placed the bottle next to Dr. Hines and a salad in front of each woman.

Dr. Hines said, "Thank you Mary."

Mary smiled and nodded before she exited to the kitchen. Dr. Hines poured a glass of wine and placed it in front of Rhiannon.

Rhiannon held up her palm and said, "Miss Holly I..."

Dr. Hines interrupted, "You will enjoy this wine, it pairs perfectly with this meal... and it's $120 a bottle."

Rhiannon looked at the wine and smiled. She said, "Well I suppose one glass won't hurt me."

Rhiannon hadn't noticed earlier but Dr. Hines had a leather bound journal in her lap. She pulled it up to the table and opened it. She quietly made some notes as Rhiannon picked up her salad fork. As they ate Dr. Hines delved into Rhiannon's past, "So tell me dear. Tell me about yourself. What's your first memory of learning about sexuality?"

Rhiannon said, "I was in high school. My family and I spent the weekend at my aunt and uncle's house. My older cousin was getting married. His sister Elizabeth shared her room with me. She was a bit more worldly than me."

Dr. Hines wrote notes as she listened. Then she said, "Were you two intimate that weekend?"

Rhiannon shook her head, "No, no it was all talk. She told me about sex and giving um..."

Dr. Hines said, "Don't be embarrassed to tell me. You and I are beginning a journey and I need to know as much as possible about your development thus far."

Rhiannon said, "Okay. Well she told me about giving blow jobs and being pleasured orally in return. She told me how she pleasured herself sometimes."

Dr. Hines nodded and said, "So she taught you about masturbation?"

Rhiannon shook her head, "Not exactly... Well I guess so. She told me about her bathtub trick."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "So what was that?"

Rhiannon relaxed a little and took a sip of her wine. She continued, "Liz called it a happy bath. As the warm water was filling the tub she would get in and lay down on her back. Then she'd slide all the way forward and let the warm water fall on her uh..."

Dr. Hines finished her sentence, "... vagina."

Rhiannon smiled and nodded, "Yes, her vagina."

Dr. Hines was writing as she said, "That's actually relatively common. A lot of young girls discover masturbation during bath time. So did you ever try a happy bath?"

Rhiannon said, "Well I didn't get a lot of private time. I usually took showers. Sometimes I would take baths on Sunday. I tried it three or four times. I mean it felt good but I was never sure if I had an orgasm. It seems that I never did until I was with you."

Dr. Hines smiled and continued to write and said, "Uh huh. I see. So who was your first intimate partner?"

The two discussed Rhiannon's sexual past. She related the story of losing her virginity to the neighbor boy who was one year older than her. He was her only partner before she left for college. Dr. Hines queried, "So who have you dated since you came to Metro City?"

Rhiannon kept her gaze on her salad as she answered quietly, "Well my roommate and I were very... close. She was always so confident and... in control."

Dr. Hines put her pen down and focused on Rhiannon. She said, "Tell me what you mean. Tell me about her."

Rhiannon continued, "She was beautiful and sexy. I kind of wished I was like her but it just wasn't my style. One night she came back to our dorm room. I could tell she had been drinking and she was angry."

Rhiannon put her fork down as she continued, "I asked her what was wrong and she was short with me. She was mad that a guy at a party had rejected her. I told her I couldn't believe anyone would reject her."

Rhiannon stopped talking. Dr. Hines said, "Rhiannon... continue. What happened then?"

She said, "Well, she came over and sat close to me and looked into my eyes. She asked me if I found her attractive, and I told her that I did. She seemed to like the fact that I was attracted to her. She leaned over and kissed me and... I kissed back. I had never kissed a girl. It was so exciting and... scandalous."

Dr. Hines was writing notes and Rhiannon resumed eating. After a minute Dr. Hines said, "What was her name?"

Rhiannon continued, "Her name was Adria. Adria Fitzgerald."

Dr. Hines continued writing and said, "Yes, then what happened?"

Rhiannon said, "Well, we kissed for only a couple minutes and then Adria stood up and took off her jeans and thong. I remember thinking *what's happening?*. I noticed that her pubic hair was completely shaved and how unusual and sexy it was. She laid down on the couch and pulled me down on top of her."

Dr. Hines noticed Rhiannon slowly toying with her nipple through her shirt as her thoughts went back to Adria. She also noticed she was slouching again but she didn't want to point it out and ruin the moment.

Rhiannon took another sip of wine and continued, "Adria held my cheeks as she kissed me. I was on top of her but I wasn't in charge. She stopped kissing me and pushed my face away from hers and looked in my eyes. I had never seen that look before. I soon learned it was lust. She used her hands to push down on my shoulders. I knew what she wanted and I wanted it too. I was nervous and wasn't sure if I could do it."

Rhiannon took another bite of salad as Dr. Hines wrote in her journal. After a moment she said, "Continue."

Rhiannon looked at Dr. Hines and then back to her plate. She said, "Like I said, I wanted her. She was so sexy. I slid down and she pulled her shirt up off her stomach. She had a piercing in her belly button. I stopped and kissed it. She took her hands off my shoulders and put them on my head. I kept kissing her jewelry then I felt her pushing my head down."

12