Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhiannon stopped and looked at Dr. Hines. She was listening intently.

Rhiannon continued, "I moved down further and she spread her legs. At first I just kissed her. With my lips I could feel where she had shaved. I took a breath and I could smell her. Her scent was... it was so exciting. I kept kissing lower and lower until I felt her...pussy lips."

Rhiannon stopped again and noticed that Dr. Hines was breathing heavy. She was getting turned on. She was a doctor, not just a doctor, she was a gynecologist and she was getting aroused by Rhiannon's story. She looked into Dr. Hines' eyes as she continued, "After a minute Adria whispered loudly... enough kissing! Eat my pussy!"

Dr. Hines eyebrows raised slightly and the hint of a smile formed on her lips. Rhiannon stopped talking and Dr. Hines said, "Well? Did you? I mean uh... please continue."

Rhiannon said, "I sure did. As soon as I started I wanted more and more. Adria started telling me where to put my tongue and how to move it. After a few minutes she held my head tight with her hands and thighs."

Dr. Hines said, "Did she have an orgasm?"

Rhiannon said, "Oh yes. Then she had me give her another one."

Dr. Hines continued writing in her journal and Rhiannon finished her glass of wine. Soon Dr. Hines said, "So was it your turn then? Did she return the favor?"

Rhiannon shook her head and said, "No. She pushed me off of her and climbed into her bed and fell asleep."

Dr. Hines continued writing as she queried, "So how did that make you feel?"

Rhiannon thought for a moment then said, "I guess I wasn't expecting her to go down on me. I mean, I wasn't mad or anything. Actually I wanted to do it again."

Dr. Hines clarified, "You wanted to perform cunnilingus again?"

Rhiannon chuckled at Dr. Hines' formal term for it. Then she said, "Yes, I wanted to eat her pussy again."

Dr. Hines said, "So did you?"

Rhiannon said, "Well... not that night but lots of other nights."

Dr. Hines wrote and said, "Okay and how often did she return the favor?"

Rhiannon shook her head again and said, "Never."

Dr. Hines gave Rhiannon a surprised look. Rhiannon continued, "Adria used to call me her secret girlfriend. She told me not to tell anyone or she wouldn't let me..."

Before she finished her sentence Mary came in with a cart. The cart had the beef cottage pie and green beans with a plate of cornbread cakes. As she began serving the food Dr. Hines said, "This looks absolutely delicious Mary."

Mary smiled and said, "It's my great grandmother's recipe. Your father used to love..."

She caught herself and stopped talking. She finished serving Dr. Hines and continued with Rhiannon's plate. Then she said, "Please enjoy your meals and help yourself to seconds." She exited to the kitchen.

There was an awkward silence as both women ate. After several minutes Dr. Hines said, "Mary has been with our family since I was born. My parents hired her as a nanny. As I grew up they kept her on."

After another long silence Rhiannon's curiosity got the best of her. She said, "What happened to him?"

Dr. Hines looked at Rhiannon and said, "What happened to who?"

Rhiannon said, "Your father."

Dr. Hines said, "Oh..." She took a deep drink of her wine and then another bite of her food.

Rhiannon spoke up and said, "I'm sorry Miss Holly. Never mind."

Dr. Hines said, "No, it's fine dear. It's okay, it's not a secret. My father was killed in an automobile accident. It was raining and the road was slippery. A young boy was jumping in mud puddles in the road. My father had to swerve to miss him. He went off the road and hit a tree."

Rhiannon looked into Dr. Hines' eyes and said, "I'm so sorry Miss Holly. That must have been hard."

Dr. Hines nodded and said, "Yes it was. Fortunately I still had my mother. She was very strong and she taught me to be strong. She taught me how to understand myself and other people. She was a psychiatrist. She helped me understand how see my own weaknesses and overcome them. I guess she gave me my dominant personality."

Dr. Hines paused to collect her thoughts as she ate.

After a moment she continued, "When I was twelve my mother remarried. My step father was a very wealthy businessman. He adopted me as his daughter. He was a wonderful and kind man. He loved my mother and doted on her. I always loved how he took care of her."

Rhiannon said, "You said was... so he passed as well?"

Dr. Hines said, "He and my mother were on a trip to Martha's Vineyard off the east coast. They were on a small plane from Boston and it crashed. There were no survivors."

Rhiannon reached over and put her hand on Dr. Hines' hand. She said, "Oh Miss Holly, I'm so sorry."

Dr. Hines squeezed Rhiannon's hand and said, "Thank you dear. That was ten years ago. My mother and James, uh my step father, had everything in order for just such an event. I inherited this house and all assets including the home on Martha's Vineyard. I really don't need to work but I enjoy it. Work helps me stay busy.

Dr. Hines pulled her hand away and smiled. Then she said, "So how are you enjoying the meal?"

Rhiannon said, "It's delicious."

Dr. Hines said, "I don't remember my father liking this meal. That's the unfortunate thing about losing him at such a young age."

After they finished eating Dr. Hines called out to Mary. She popped her head in the dining room and said, "Yes Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines said, "Rhiannon and I will take dessert in the den. Have Ashe build a fire."

Mary nodded and said, "Right away Miss Holly."

A short time later Dr. Hines and Rhiannon were relaxing comfortably in the den next to the fireplace. Dr. Hines was looking into the fire and Rhiannon was watching her.

Rhiannon said, "What are you thinking Miss Holly?"

Without taking her eyes off the fire Dr. Hines said, "Isn't fire interesting? It's warming and comforting. It draws you in with its beauty and mystery, but you must be careful."

She looked at Rhiannon and continued, "If you don't respect it, you will be hurt by it."

Rhiannon looked to the fire to see what Dr. Hines was seeing. She said, "Fire is beautiful... and dangerous."

Dr. Hines said, "Yes, indeed it is."

Mary entered the den with a tray. She said, "Okay ladies. Here is my famous peach cobbler and coffee."

Dr. Hines said, "Thank you Mary. That will be all for tonight."

Mary set the tray down and said, "You're welcome. Good night." She made her exit.

Over dessert Dr. Hines and Rhiannon discussed clothing. Dr. Hines had already said she was going to buy Rhiannon new lingerie. She made it clear that she also intended to refresh her entire wardrobe.

Dr. Hines said, "I should probably check something. Go ahead and start on your dessert, I'll be right back."

A couple minutes later Dr. Hines returned with a cloth tape measure. She said, "Okay Rhiannon dear, stand up for me."

Rhiannon stood and Dr. Hines moved over to her. She said, "I want to confirm your measurements so I can order your lingerie. It could take several weeks to get it. In the meantime we'll get you some things from Victoria's Secret."

Dr. Hines measured Rhiannon's bust, her waist, and hips. She wrote each measurement down in her journal. Finally she said, "Just one last measurement."

She put the measuring tape between Rhiannon's legs and pulled it up between her breasts. She held the beginning on top of Rhiannon's shoulder at her back. Then she pulled the tape up snug into Rhiannon's crotch. She overlapped the beginning and noted the measurement.

As she wrote it on her journal Rhiannon said, "What's the purpose of that last measurement?"

Dr. Hines said, "Oh that's your torso measurement. It's for anything that spans from your shoulders to waist or crotch."

Rhiannon was slightly puzzled but she just shrugged her shoulders and sat back down to finish her dessert.

Dr. Hines said, "You are a C cup aren't you?"

Rhiannon nodded and Dr. Hines said, "Yes, I thought so."

After the dessert was gone Dr. Hines said, "Well that was a treat. There's only one more thing I need this evening."

Rhiannon was wondering what Dr. Hines meant as she watched her reach into her pocket. She pulled out her small remote control. She pressed the button on the remote and it chirped. Dr. Hines placed it on the seat next to her. Then she reached down and pulled her shoes off and slid them aside.

A moment later Ashe entered the den and said, "Yes Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines said, "Foot massage."

Ashe immediately moved over to Dr. Hines and said, "Yes Miss Holly."

He knelt before her and grasped her right foot. She raised her left foot and rested her leg on Ashe's shoulder as if he were a footstool.

She closed her eyes and rested her head against the back of the chair as Ashe began expertly massaging her. She moaned softly and said, "You have no idea how wonderful that feels."

Then she opened her eyes, turned to Rhiannon and said, "When he's done I'll have him rub your feet as well."

Rhiannon looked at Ashe for a reaction but he remained focused on his task as if Dr. Hines hadn't said anything.

Dr. Hines continued her conversation with Rhiannon as if Ashe weren't kneeling before her. She said, "For now we can get your lingerie at the mall. Eventually I will get you fine European lingerie. I have a friend who works in fashion. I'll see what she recommends."

A short time later Rhiannon was enjoying her foot massage. She had mixed feelings about the situation. She had never even had a foot massage but she loved it. She was able to get a good look at Ashe as he focused on his work. He was very handsome. She noticed something more interesting. The bulge in his pants was bigger than she thought.

As Ashe worked on Rhiannon's feet Dr. Hines wrote in her journal. Rhiannon was sad when her massage ended. Dr. Hines said, "Okay Ashe. That's enough. I'm ready to deal with our little issue. Go wait for me outside my bedroom door."

Ashe responded, "Yes Miss Holly."

He looked at Rhiannon and said, "Good night Miss Rhiannon."

After Ashe left the room Rhiannon was processing what had just happened. Dr. Hines said, "Rhiannon, are you alright?"

Rhiannon paused to collect her thoughts and said, "Miss Holly, I've never been better but..."

Dr. Hines said, "But what?"

Rhiannon continued, "You act as if this is all so normal but... "

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Rhiannon, this is normal for me. It's my normal. I told you there's much for you to learn."

Rhiannon said, "Yes you did I just... I mean."

After a long pause Dr. Hines said, "So what do you think about the prepuce reduction? Will you let me do it for you?"

Rhiannon subconsciously reached between her legs and held her sex through her jeans. She realized she was wet and horny from Ashe's foot massage. She remained quiet and Dr. Hines reassured her, "Don't worry Rhiannon. It's very safe and simple. I can take care of it right in my office with a local anesthetic. I'm sure you won't regret it."

Rhiannon pulled her hand away from her sex but didn't respond. Dr. Hines sensed her doubt and said, "I'll tell you what Rhiannon. I won't bring it up again. When and if you decide you want the procedure, you let me know."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "That's fair. Thank you Miss Holly."

A short time later Dr. Hines announced that it was time for bed. Rhiannon went up to her room. She saw Ashe standing patiently outside Dr. Hines' bedroom door, looking at the floor. He glanced at Rhiannon and quickly back to the floor.

Rhiannon went into her room but she intentionally left her door ajar. A minute later Rhiannon heard Dr. Hines walking down the hall. She heard her say, "Okay Ashe, it's time. Let's get this over with."

Ashe said, "Yes Miss Holly." Rhiannon heard Dr. Hines' bedroom door open and close.

Rhiannon crept to her open door and listened intently. She was very curious about what Dr. Hines was doing with Ashe. After all, she was told Ashe was not allowed to be in her room. She heard Dr. Hines speaking harshly but the muffled words were in unintelligible. She sounded upset. She didn't hear Ashe say anything.

There was a long moment of silence. Suddenly there was a sharp sound then silence. She kept listening and it happened again. A crack. She couldn't imagine what the sound was. After another delay there was a third crack. That one was followed by a stifled wail.

Rhiannon was alarmed. Could Ashe be hurting Dr. Hines? She refused to stand by and do nothing. Rhiannon went into the hall and walked straight to Dr. Hines' room and put her hand on the door knob. She turned it and found that it was unlocked. She pushed the door open and looked inside.

She was not prepared for what she saw. Ashe was completely nude and bent over at the waist. He was holding the foot board of the bed and he had three angry red stripes on his bare bottom.

Dr. Hines was holding a thin cane as she turned toward the door. She said, "Rhiannon, you really must learn to knock. What is it dear?"

Rhiannon was shocked. She stood in the open doorway and stammered, "Uh... Miss Holly, I heard loud noises and I was just making sure you were okay."

Rhiannon stared at the red welts on Ashe's bottom then she looked at Dr. Hines and the cane in her hand. Dr. Hines said, "Don't worry Rhiannon, I am fine. If there's nothing else please close the door and go to bed."

Rhiannon looked again at Ashe's bare bottom. She noticed a pink ring around his testicles. She said, "Of course Miss Holly. Uh, goodnight."

Rhiannon returned to her room and locked the door. She sat on her bed and replayed what she had seen. It was obvious now. Dr. Hines was punishing Ashe for not finishing a chore.

She heard another crack, and another. Rhiannon had assumed the boys were simply employees. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe they were live in, voluntary slaves?

She went into her bathroom and looked in the mirror. She wondered why Dr. Hines wanted her. She began taking off her clothes for bed. She pulled off her shirt and jeans. She looked at herself standing in her white cotton underwear. Dr. Hines mentioned getting her sexy lingerie. She knew Dr. Hines was attracted to her. Was she lesbian? Was she bisexual?

She brushed her teeth and mulled over these questions. What had she gotten herself into? When she finished brushing her teeth she took off her socks and underwear. She sat on her luxurious toilet and peed. Then she went to her bed and got under the covers. She switched off her light and stared up at the ceiling in the dim room.

She could still see the angry red stripes on Ashe's tight bottom. Then she remembered. There was a pink ring around his balls. What was that anyway?

Suddenly she saw the hallway light go on. She could see it under her door. A moment later footsteps and then a shadow at her door. Next was the unmistakable sound of a key slipping into her door lock. It must be Dr. Hines. She was the only one with a key. The door unlocked with a metallic click and the knob squeaked.

The door swung open and a sliver of light from the hall brightened Rhiannon's room. Dr. Hines poked her head in and said quietly, "Rhiannon..."

Rhiannon said, "Yes Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines entered the room and said, "You and I need to talk about what you saw tonight."

She opened the door, further illuminating part of Rhiannon's bed. She walked over and sat down on the side of the bed. Rhiannon said, "I'm sorry Miss Holly I didn't see... I mean I didn't mean to..."

Dr. Hines said, "Shhh, Rhiannon. It's fine, let me explain. This will help you understand the purpose of discipline. Ashe is a fine young man but, like most people, he sometimes needs correction. The fact that Ashe accepts his punishment demonstrates the quality of his character. He knows he could stop me if he wanted to, or he could just quit and leave. But he doesn't. He chooses to submit to my will."

Rhiannon said, "Like me? Like I submit to your will?"

Dr. Hines paused for a moment and said, "Yes. But I see more in you. Ashe and the rest of my help... they are exactly where they belong. They need a strong hand to guide them. You, on the other hand, are like fire. You are beautiful and, you have the potential to be... dangerous."

Rhiannon looked in her eyes and said, "Dangerous? I don't consider myself a mean person... I mean... I don't want to... " Rhiannon's words failed her.

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "It's late my dear. You need sleep. We will talk about this later."

Rhiannon said, "Okay Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines stood to walk out and turned back, "Rhiannon, just promise me that you will not mention what you saw tonight to anyone. What happens in this house is private, okay?"

Rhiannon said, "Yes Miss Holly, I promise."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Goodnight Rhiannon."

Rhiannon said, "Goodnight Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines walked out and used her key to lock the door behind her. Rhiannon lay awake in the dark for a long time. She couldn't quiet her thoughts. She realized that Dr. Hines was grooming her, but for what? She knew she needed help to improve her life. She resigned herself to her fate. She reasoned that she should stay with Dr. Hines and follow her rules. She needed to get a college degree. Then she could move on with her life.

Rhiannon wasn't tired. The wonderful foot massage from Ashe made her wet. She couldn't stop picturing his bare naked bottom and balls and she found herself aroused. It occurred to her that he was completely hairless.

She found herself wishing that Miss Holly would have let her watch his punishment. That idea was turning her on more. It was very sexy. She decided to take a hot bath. She slipped out from under her covers and went into her bathroom. She turned on the hot water and thought back to her cousin's bath trick.

She stepped into the tub and pulled up the stopper. As the warm water began to accumulate she laid in the tub and pulled her knees up to her breasts. She scooted forward until she could feel the hot water splattering on her thighs.

It was too hot so she used her feet to adjust the hot and cold faucets until she found just the right mixture. She slid further until the water was falling perfectly on her sex. It felt deliciously naughty and she closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation.

Dr. Hines could hear the bath water running. She returned to Rhiannon's room and used her key to quietly let herself in. She crept over to the bathroom door. It was open several inches and she peered in. She could see Rhiannon and what she was doing.

After several minutes the sensation had peaked. Rhiannon began flexing her hips in sexual frustration. She simply could not reach orgasm like she had with Dr. Hines that night at Alexis' house.

Dr. Hines could tell the water was not helping Rhiannon reach her goal. She smiled to herself and slipped quietly out of Rhiannon's room and used her key to re-lock the door.

Now that Rhiannon had her own bathroom she decided she could try the bathtub trick whenever she wanted. She finished her bath and went back to bed. She snuggled into her covers and fell fast asleep.

End Chapter 2

12