Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ella stood, he put his cock away. Ella looked up to the mayor's eyes with desperation in hers. He said, "Do you want that clip off?"

Ella nodded and said, "Yes, please sir."

The mayor reached in his pocket and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. He handed it to her for the blowjob. Then he walked over and unlocked his door. He put his hand on the doorknob and said, "You may take the clip off at home." Before she could protest, he opened the door. With Robert right outside, Ella couldn't complain, or reveal her pain.

He said, "Thank you for stopping by today Ella."

Ella realized she had to walk out and get home before she could remove the painful little reminder of her insolence. As she walked past the mayor he winked at her and said quietly, "Remember your dress code."

Ella said quietly, "Yes sir."

Meanwhile, back at the university, Rhiannon was paying a visit to Professor Nealie in his office. She wanted to review the material as she tried to understand Dr. Hines.

Rhiannon arrived at Professor Nealie's office just after two o'clock. He was seated at his desk with the door open. Rhiannon stood in the open doorway and knocked.

The professor looked up from his desk and smiled, "Ah yes, hello Ms. Reznor. How are you?"

Rhiannon returned the professor's smile and said, "I'm just fine. May I come in?"

Professor Nealie said, "Yes, yes, of course." He was smiling but he was nervous.

Rhiannon came in and closed the door behind her. Professor Nealie stood and motioned to the chairs facing his desk. He said, "Please, have a seat."

As Rhiannon seated herself Professor Nealie moved out from behind his desk and went to the door. He opened it wide and said, "So Miss Reznor, what brings you in today?"

Rhiannon knew immediately that her professor feared being alone with her. She gave him a thoughtful look as he returned to his seat. She had zero romantic interest in him and it amused her that he didn't feel comfortable being alone with her. She decided to let it go and get on with her questions.

Rhiannon said, "Dr. Nealie I wanted to discuss some topics from your class."

Professor Nealie paused and said, "So you have questions about uh, deviant sexual behavior?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Well, not just that."

She shifted in her seat and crossed her legs. He posture device ensured that her back was arched and her breasts, proud. She continued, "Now that I've been in your class for a while I find myself... analyzing my friends."

Professor Nealie sat back in his chair and said, "Really? That's good, it means you're learning."

Rhiannon said, "Yeah, I suppose so."

Professor Nealie continued, "So, do you have some specific questions?"

Rhiannon said, "Actually there's one person in particular that I'd like to, understand better."

Professor Nealie said, "Okay who is it?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Well, I feel that I should protect her identity so let's call her Helen."

Professor Nealie assumed Rhiannon was talking about herself. He returned her smile and said, "Okay, Helen it is. Tell me about her."

Rhiannon shifted in her seat again and crossed her legs the other way. She said, "Well, Helen is very interesting to me. She is single and has quite a bit of life experience. At first glance she seems very confident and in control."

Dr. Nealie listened intently as Rhiannon spoke.

Rhiannon continued, "She lost her father when she was only ten years old. Obviously that must have had a significant impact on her life. She told me her mother was a very strong person. She said she gets her strong personality from her mother."

Dr. Nealie said, "So, tell me. Why are you trying to figure out this uh, Helen."

Rhiannon said, "Well, she and I spend a lot of time together and uh, I'm just trying to figure out what makes her tick."

Professor Nealie said, "May I ask, what is the nature of your relationship?"

Rhiannon said, "Well, I live with her and she's very, quirky."

Professor Nealie said, "So you're simply trying to understand her better?"

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes, just to improve our relationship."

Professor Nealie wrapped up the conversation, "Well Miss Reznor, I'm sure you realize the complexity of the human condition. Some people devote their entire career to understanding people and what makes them tick."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes, that's true."

Professor Nealie continued, "You still have several weeks of learning, just in my class. Perhaps you may decide to focus your major of study on psychology. You obviously have an interest in what shapes us as humans. My advice is this, never stop analyzing and thinking. Now as far as this uh, Helen goes, talk to her. If you don't want to just come out and ask her how she feels about all this you may need to ask yourself, what are your goals?"

Rhiannon knitted her eyebrows and questioned, "My goals?"

Professor Nealie nodded and said, "Yes, yes, your goals. This person is obviously important in your life. Why else would you be sitting here now, trying to understand her?"

Rhiannon said, "I guess you have a point."

Professor Nealie said, "As my class progresses, perhaps it will help you understand Helen and your relationship with her."

Rhiannon said, "Ok Dr. Nealie, thank you." Rhiannon stood and walked out. Professor Nealie couldn't help but watch Rhiannon's ass as she left. Her tight white jeans really showed off her body.

Meanwhile, Ella was arriving at home she hurried to the bathroom. She dropped her purse next to the toilet and pulled down her leggings and panties. She sat down on the toilet and spread her legs wide. Her clit was numb from the vicious little punishment device. She grasped the small silver handles and took a deep breath.

She pinched the clip open and pain exploded to her clit as the blood rushed back to it. She wailed in pain and slid off the toilet. She laid on the floor in a ball as she endured the pain.

After several minutes the pain was diminishing and she rolled to her back. She reached down and gently touched her clit with one fingertip. It was hypersensitive and she was surprised to find herself more horny than ever. She tentatively rubbed it but that brought more pain than pleasure. She looked up at the ceiling and smiled. The mayor was more creative than she realized.

She slid her hand up her body and ran her fingers over her collar. She found her thoughts drifting to Rhiannon. At the coffee shop Rhiannon had immediately recognized the choker necklace as a collar. She was a very interesting and beautiful girl. Plus, Rhiannon had said that she would see Ella again. She wondered what Rhiannon meant by that.

Today Ella had learned an important lesson about servitude. All her previous experiences had been for show. She had been paid to play the role of a submissive girl. Her time with mayor Vitale was very different. Yes he was compensating her but it was different. She submitted to him because she wanted to, not just for money. It filled a desire. A deep need that she hadn't felt before.

As the weeks wore on, Rhiannon was feeling better each day. After four weeks she began taking evening baths. She purposely avoided the bathtub trick, or pleasuring herself in any way. She wanted to wait until she was fully healed before she had her first, real orgasm. She was wondering how she could have the most pleasurable orgasm.

She could always masturbate but it would be much more fun to have help. She could maybe seduce one of Dr. Hines' house helpers but that was not allowed. She could also have an orgasm by having sex but she decided she would prefer it was from a warm, wet tongue. But whose?

One evening Dr. Hines knocked on Rhiannon's bedroom door. Rhiannon called out, "It's open."

Dr. Hines opened the door and stepped in. She was carrying a brown cardboard box. She placed it on the bed and said, "My order finally arrived."

She tore it open to reveal another box. It was white with a single word on top in small black print, "Aubade."

Rhiannon said, "What's this."

Dr. Hines popped it open to reveal white tissue paper. She pushed it aside and pulled out a sexy black bra."

She held it up and said, "This is your custom tailored, European lingerie. There are twelve different bra and panty sets, all made just to fit you."

Rhiannon said, "Thanks but, you got me all the new lingerie from the mall."

Dr. Hines said, "That's just underwear, this is lingerie. This is to wear under your dresses and skirts, or anytime you want to feel extra sexy."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Thank you Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines smiled back and said, "You are welcome dear."

Dr. Hines left and Rhiannon unpacked all the lingerie and looked at it. She knew the cost of the Victoria's Secret lingerie, she could only imagine the cost of this expensive European brand.

Rhiannon kept herself busy with her school work but she did have one distraction. She wanted to read more of Dr. Hines' journal. She knew Dr. Hines had written about her but she had been interrupted. Rhiannon was patient. She would simply wait for another opportunity to snoop again.

Fortunately she didn't have to wait long. Just a few days later Dr. Hines left for work early. Rhiannon used her key to quietly let herself in to Dr. Hines' room and continue reading her journal.

Wednesday August 21, 2019

I had a devious idea today. I know that Rhiannon does not have natural orgasms due to her oversized prepuce. She's such a beautiful and sexy woman. I often think about what would happen if she were to reach her sexual potential. I really want to do a prepuce reduction for her but, the day she moved in, I told her I would stop pestering her about it. I've decided I'm going to have Gabriel help me convince her.

She has yet to meet Gabriel but she knows he's my personal trainer and masseur. I fully expect her to accept him as her trainer and, as such, he will be able to get his hands on her.

I'll tell Gabriel to sexually tease her whenever possible. I'll make the decision to surreptitiously tease her, easy for him. If she realizes he's teasing her, I'll cane him. Of course to properly encourage him, he won't have another orgasm until she requests the procedure.

Rhiannon closed the journal and thought for a moment. Then she said to herself, "Wholly shit. All of the boys get caned by Holly. What does she mean that he won't have another orgasm? What the fu... wait a minute."

Rhiannon looked in Dr. Hines' nightstand drawer again. She found the three small keys and pulled them out. She looked closely at the one labelled "Gabriel".

The key was marked, "Holy Trainer". She looked at the other two keys. They were all slightly different but marked with the same two words, "Holy Trainer."

Rhiannon put the keys and journal away. She made a mental note to find out what "Holy Trainer" meant.

More importantly she now knew that Dr. Hines was using Gabriel to influence her. He was intentionally teasing her with his massages.

A smile crossed her lips as an idea struck. What better candidate to pleasure her orally than the one who had been enlisted to tease her, of course he would likely resist. After all, if Dr. Hines found out he was intimate with Rhiannon he would be punished.

Rhiannon put Dr. Hines' belongings back in order and returned to her own room. She continued with her day and she began formulating a plan. Gabriel didn't know it yet, but he would soon be pleasuring Rhiannon. She simply had to decide how she wanted to experience her first, natural orgasm, and then take it. She recalled her first gynecological exam with Dr. Hines. She was told that women should "take orgasms" when they want them. Well, Rhiannon wanted one. She hoped she would have the nerve to follow through with her plan.

Finally six weeks had passed. It was Saturday evening, after Rhiannon's bath. She was standing nude in front of the mirror. She had been to the laser hair removal salon twice but learned it was a long process that would take multiple treatments to complete.

She found that she still had to shave her underarms and bikini area. The results weren't quite the same as waxing but shaving was much quicker. Her body hair would be gone soon enough. In the meantime she would deal with it herself.

Her blonde hair was growing out and her natural curl was becoming apparent. She hadn't worn her hair long since her childhood. She decided that Dr. Hines may be on to something. After all, many women curled their hair every day to achieve a look that was natural for her.

Dr. Hines was planning to leave Sunday morning to meet friends for brunch. She would be out of the house during Rhiannon's Sunday morning workout with Gabriel.

Rhiannon decided that she would seduce Gabriel at that time, not for intercourse but for cunnilingus. Gabriel was blind so she couldn't seduce him with a sexy outfit. No, she had a better idea. She would skip the underwear for her massage. Her sports bra and panties were always the barrier that stopped Gabriel's talented fingers.

She could, of course simply remove her underwear as she removed her workout clothes for her massage, however, she didn't trust herself. That way, she would have no choice but to receive her massage in the nude.

She went to bed and found it difficult to get to sleep. She hadn't felt a tongue on her pussy since the summer after high school. It felt okay but, back then, her clitoris was being shielded. She hoped she could convince Gabriel to pleasure her, mainly because she was "forbidden fruit".

In the morning, Rhiannon put on her workout clothes without a sports bra or panties. She felt sexy and powerful. She went down to the home gym to find Gabriel waiting for her. She decided to make her move. Her need for orgasm was more important than her workout.

Rhiannon said, "Good morning Gabriel."

Gabriel smiled in Rhiannon's direction and said, "Good morning. Are you ready for your Sunday workout and massage?"

Rhiannon chuckled quietly and approached Gabriel. She walked right up to him and pressed her breasts to his chest. He moved back slightly and said, "Rhiannon what... what are you doing?"

Rhiannon moved closer and pinned him against the wall. She mashed her breasts into his chest again. She moved her mouth up to his ear and whispered, "Why don't we skip the workout this morning? Let's move right to my massage."

Gabriel said, "Uh, Rhiannon we can't... I mean you have to uh..."

Rhiannon leaned up and began nibbling on Gabriel's earlobe.

He was startled and jerked away but his head hit the wall, "Ow."

Rhiannon said, "Ouchie poor Gabe. Did you hit your little head?"

She reached down and cupped her hand under Gabriel's crotch. He blurted, "No Rhiannon I can't," He pushed her hand away.

Rhiannon looked down at Gabriel's sweat pants. She said, "What's this? Are you wearing a cup?"

Gabriel shook his head as he gently pushed Rhiannon's hand away. He said, "No uh, it's not a cup. I'm mean, never mind. You really need to do your workout."

Rhiannon took a step back and chuckled. She said, "No."

Gabriel sighed loudly. Then he said, "Rhiannon, I'm supposed to help you exercise so let's get started."

Rhiannon said, "That is true but, what else are you supposed to do?"

Gabriel said, "I'm not sure what you mean."

Rhiannon continued, "Listen Gabe, you know exactly what I mean."

Gabriel's expression changed to one of understanding. He said, "So... what did you find when you were snooping in Miss Holly's room?"

Rhiannon feigned innocence, "Snooping? I have never snooped anywhere."

Gabriel said, "Rhiannon, I knew it was you that day, at Miss Holly's bedroom door, when I was getting linens."

Rhiannon countered, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Gabriel said, "Your body spray gave you away. I love vanilla scent."

Rhiannon chuckled and said, "Why didn't you say something then?"

Gabriel said, "Because it was none of my business."

Rhiannon pressed, "Then why bring it up now?"

Gabriel felt his way over to the chair and sat down. He continued, "You really have nothing to worry about. I mean I can't prove you were snooping. I won't say anything."

Rhiannon said, "Well you are correct. I was snooping, but you're not convincing me that you won't say anything."

Gabriel continued, "Well, to be honest there is something I want."

Rhiannon chuckled and said, "Here it comes, what do you want?"

Gabriel said, "Okay. No is a perfectly fine answer but... I would really like to... give you your first orgasm. Would you say that you are fully healed... down there?"

Rhiannon gigged and said, "Ah, there it is, you want to have sex with me."

Gabriel was quiet and Rhiannon sat down on the arm of Gabriel's chair.

Rhiannon said, "As a matter of fact, I am fully healed and..."

She put her arm around Gabriel's shoulder as she continued, "You're serious aren't you?"

Gabriel nodded and said, "Yes. I'm serious but, sex is not an option for me."

Rhiannon said, "Gabriel, I know that Dr. Hines doesn't want us to have sex. She told me that when I moved in but I promise I won't tell her."

Gabriel said, "It's not that I don't want to, I simply can't. Anyway, I'd rather give you an orgasm with my mouth."

Rhiannon said, "Well, I suppose it would be appropriate since you were intentionally teasing me during every massage."

Gabriel paused and said, "Oh. You know about that?"

Rhiannon said, "Yes, Miss Holly wrote about it in her journal."

Gabriel said, "Then let me make it up to you. Would you let me go down on you?"

Rhiannon was excited. That was exactly what she wanted but she needed to stay calm. She said, "Hmm, I may let you."

Gabriel turned in Rhiannon's direction. He said, "That sounds suspicious."

Rhiannon stood up and said, "I will allow you to eat my pussy on two conditions."

Gabriel smiled and said, "Name them."

Rhiannon said, "First, you will keep at it until I'm satisfied."

Gabriel smiled and said, "Done, and what else?"

Rhiannon continued, "Second, I want you bare ass naked."

Gabriel immediately frowned and said, "Uh no I can't."

Rhiannon leaned down and put her hands high on Gabriel's thighs, just below his crotch. He instinctively put his hands on top of hers. Rhiannon said calmly, "Gabe honey. If you want to taste Rhiannon then you're going to have to strip. Don't worry, I know that Miss Holly is out to brunch."

Gabriel's face began to redden as he considered Rhiannon's proposal. Rhiannon said, "Gabriel, are you embarrassed to be naked in front of me? I can tell you have a beautiful body. I simply want to see it."

Gabriel shook his head and said, "No, that's not it. I'm proud of my body, but, I mean..."

Rhiannon said, "Tell me Gabriel."

Gabriel sighed and said, "It's easier to show you."

Rhiannon lifted her hands off Gabriel's thighs and stood up. Gabriel stood in front of Rhiannon and paused.

Rhiannon said, "It's okay Gabriel, I'm not going to judge you."

Gabriel said, "Okay." He grabbed the waistband of his sweatpants and slowly slid them down.

Rhiannon had not seen many cocks but she thought she knew what to expect. She looked down and was immediately confused. She said, "What the..." She slowly slid down for a better view.

Gabriel's penis was surprisingly small and pasty pink. Rhiannon looked closer and saw that his penis was encased in translucent pink plastic and it was forced down toward the floor. She said, "What is that?"

Gabriel frowned and said, "It's called a Holy Trainer. It's a chastity device."

Rhiannon was shocked. She said, "You have to be kidding me. Is that thing locked on your cock?"

Gabriel said, "Yes, Miss Holly keeps us in Holy Trainers."

Rhiannon looked up at Gabriel and said incredulously, "Us?"

Gabriel nodded and said, "Yes. Me, Ashe, and Adam."

Rhiannon looked up and said, "Now it makes sense, the keys."