Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel said, "You found keys?"

Rhiannon thought for a moment, smiled and said, "Never mind."

She reached out and gently grasped Gabriel's plastic covered penis. He flinched and held his breath. She continued, "So I'm guessing that you are not able to have sex, or masturbate because of this nifty little device?"

Gabriel shook his head and said, "No."

Rhiannon noticed Gabriel's penis was getting firm and pushing the chastity device away from his body. She said, "This is fascinating. So Miss Holly decides when you uh, you know."

Gabriel said quietly, "Yeah, Miss Holly says it helps us focus on other things like work and taking care of her and..."

Rhiannon interrupted, "... and taking care of me?"

Gabriel shrugged his shoulders and said, "Yes."

Rhiannon said, "What a radical idea. Holly keeps her boys attentive and focused by limiting their orgasms. Doesn't that bother you Gabriel?"

Gabriel shook his head and said, "No, I mean not anymore. At first I thought it was strange but I didn't want to turn down the job because she pays well. Now I don't mind. It's actually quite erotic. I don't have a girlfriend or anything so it works out for me."

She stopped and said, "Okay Gabriel, the secret's out. Let's get down to business. Strip for me and I'll do the same."

Gabriel started to pull his sweats down further but then Rhiannon said, "No wait, I have a better idea. Let's go up to my room."

Gabriel pulled his sweats back up and said, "But, Miss Holly told me I'm not allowed to go in your room."

Rhiannon chuckled and said, "Yeah, and you're supposed to sexually tease me and not let me have orgasms. That's about to change too. Now come along Gabe. You can find my room right? Hurry up and I'll let you feel every inch of my body." Rhiannon walked out and left Gabriel to find his way up to her room.

A few minutes later Gabriel arrived at Rhiannon's bedroom door. He knocked quietly and Rhiannon called from inside, "It's open."

Gabriel stepped inside the door and Rhiannon realized Gabriel didn't know the furniture arrangement. She said, "Listen to my voice. I'm lying in the middle of my bed. It's a king size four-poster bed. Walk straight to my voice until you feel the corner post.

Gabriel put his hands up and moved slowly to Rhiannon's voice until he felt the post at the foot of the bed. Rhiannon said, "That's it. I've saved you the trouble of taking off my clothes, I'm already naked. Now it's your turn."

Gabriel smiled and began taking off his clothes. In a few moments he was standing at the foot of the bed, fully nude.

Rhiannon said, "Very nice Gabriel. You really take care of yourself."

Gabriel smiled and said, "Thanks."

Rhiannon continued, "Ok, do you want to feel what I look like? I mean the parts you haven't felt?"

Gabriel said, "God yes."

Rhiannon giggled and said, "Then get over here."

Gabriel felt his way onto the bed and crawled over to Rhiannon. Rather than lying down next to her he sat beside her and located her with the backs of his hands. He looked in the direction of her face and said, "May I."

Rhiannon giggled and said, "Yes, and let's save some time. You don't have to ask me to do every little thing. I want you to explore me and then do your best to pleasure me. If I don't like something I'll tell you, deal?"

Gabriel said, "Deal."

Rhiannon took a deep breath and relaxed. Gabriel moved up and put his hands on her head. He hadn't seen her face since the day they met. He gently placed his hands on her forehead and allowed his fingers to glide over her face.

Rhiannon vocalized her approval, "Mmm, your hands are nice and warm."

Gabriel remained silent as he was picturing her face in his mind's eye. He moved his fingers up into her hair and said, "Tell me, Rhiannon. What color is your hair?"

Rhiannon spoke quietly, almost in a whisper, "My hair is blond."

Gabriel smiled and said, "That's how I pictured it."

He felt her hair for another moment and said, "Your hair is longer than I realized."

Rhiannon said, "Well I let it down just now, but I have been growing it out."

Gabriel moved slightly closer to Rhiannon and turned toward her. He moved his hands to Rhiannon's shoulders. She had a good view of Gabriel's genitals and his chastity device. His penis was swollen and he was obviously aroused. There was a drip of precum at the tip of the pale pink cage.

Gabriel leaned down a little and then stopped. He said quietly, "Do you mind if I smell your hair?"

Rhiannon said, "Gabriel, I already told you. Explore and please me, no more questions."

Gabriel smiled and said, "Sorry it's just so... never mind."

He leaned down and buried his nose in her hair at her shoulder. He took a slow sniff and said, "Just as I hoped... vanilla."

Finally he moved back up and slid his fingertips off her shoulders and down. Soon he found her glorious breasts. He held his open palms on her full globes and gently squeezed. He said, "My God Rhiannon, your breasts are amazing. I mean I've felt your body many times during massages. You are so firm and muscular, I always pictured your breasts being small."

Rhiannon beamed with pride but remained quiet.

Gabriel found her nipples with his fingertips. He explored her areolas and then gently massaged her nipples until they became firm. Rhiannon uttered a quiet moan of approval, "Mmmm."

He turned his face to hers to speak but then remembered what she said about no more questions. He leaned down and gently kissed her nipple. Again Rhiannon vocalized her approval without words, "Ohh, mmmhhh."

Encouraged, Gabriel shifted again and closed his mouth over her nipple. Rhiannon marveled at his hot tongue as it danced over her firm nipple. Gently at first then more urgently. Soon he began alternating sucks and licks.

Rhiannon reached out, held his head and said, "Oh yes Gabriel. That's very good."

He used his hand to tease her other nipple. Rhiannon felt the tension building in her pelvis. She now understood how horny she was. She wanted to tell Gabriel to hurry up but she stopped herself. She had waited this long for a natural orgasm, she could wait longer.

After a few minutes Gabriel switched breasts. He gave Rhiannon's other nipple equal love with his mouth. He moved his hands to gently knead both breasts.

Rhiannon bent one knee and slid her foot up the bed. That motion caused her to realize her pussy was wet. She was seriously horny and wanted her orgasm. Rather than say anything she reached down and gripped Gabriel's chastity cage.

When he felt her hand on the Holy Trainer he froze. Rhiannon said, "No, no, don't stop. You should stay focused on pleasing me, do you know why?"

Gabriel lifted his face from her breast and said, "Why?"

Rhiannon said, "I know where your key is. If you do a good job, I may take that mean little cage off your cock, just for a little while."

Gabriel smiled and then moved down the bed. He maneuvered between Rhiannon's legs and she spread them wide. She chuckled and said, "I'm starting to see the genius of the Holy Trainer."

Gabriel moved down and placed his hands on top of Rhiannon's thighs then located her hips. He moved down and began kissing her stomach. He was so aroused that he couldn't wait any longer. He moved further down until his hot mouth was at Rhiannon's pussy. He paused to enjoy her scent.

Rhiannon looked down and quipped, "Let me guess, vanilla?"

Gabriel chuckled and said quietly, "Nope. This is one hundred percent Rhiannon."

He lowered his face and took another long sniff then he kissed her labia. He took a deep breath and then exhaled his warm breath on her wetness. After a few more kisses Rhiannon reached down and held his head. She said, "Okay Gabe, let me feel that tongue."

Gabriel wanted it as much as Rhiannon. He used a broad flat tongue to lick her pussy from the bottom up. He started with firm pressure and relaxed as he neared her clit. He finished with a light tongue flutter over her clit. Rhiannon jumped and said, "Holy fuck!"

Gabriel moved down and repeated that motion. Again Rhiannon reacted to the gentle tongue on her newly exposed clitoris, "Oh wow!"

He was in no hurry. Gabriel planned on enjoying this. He had been wanting this since the first time he massaged Rhiannon. Gabriel licked again and again, each time just barely grazing Rhiannon's clit.

After ten minutes he could tell Rhiannon was going crazy. She was holding his head and gyrating her pelvis. He could tell by her quiet whimpers that she needed more. He decided it was time to show her what she had been missing for so long.

Gabriel moved his mouth up. This time he used a broad, flat tongue to give her clitoris firm licks. Rhiannon's voice was quiet and husky as she said, "Oh my God yes."

Gabriel repeated the lick again and again.

Rhiannon opened her eyes. She was startled to see Dr. Hines watching from the open doorway. She looked down at Gabriel between her thighs and then back to Dr. Hines. Rhiannon waited for Dr. Hines to yell at her or Gabriel but she didn't. She folded her arms across her chest and watched.

Gabriel was unaware of his audience. He shifted his technique. He began gently sucking on Rhiannon's sensitive clit. She could not contain her reaction. She moaned, "Oh my God yes."

Rhiannon glanced back at Dr. Hines. She thought she could see a slight grin. She wondered, was Dr. Hines enjoying the show?

At that point Rhiannon didn't care. The tension in her pelvis and pleasure on her pussy were building to a breaking point. Gabriel felt her body tense and he began sucking harder on Rhiannon's clit.

Rhiannon's back arched and she grabbed handfuls of the sheets at her sides. Her orgasm started and she cried out, "Oh fuck, fuck!"

Gabriel held his mouth firmly on Rhiannon's pussy as she shook and rocked. Rhiannon was sweating and breathing heavily as she finally came down from her first natural orgasm.

She opened her eyes and Dr. Hines was standing at the foot of the bed. Dr. Hines cleared her throat loudly. Gabriel arose from Rhiannon's satisfied pussy, his face wet with Rhiannon's juices.

Dr. Hines spoke first, "Gabriel, what are you doing?"

He quickly pulled back and pivoted toward Dr. Hines' voice. He said, "Miss Holly I, I'm sorry I just uh..."

Dr. Hines waited and then said, "Yes, just uh... what?"

Gabriel knew he was caught. He turned and sat on the bed. His Holy Trainer was wet with his own precum and his balls were swollen and frustrated. He said, "I was just giving Rhiannon an orgasm Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines said, "Yes I see, and she obviously enjoyed it." She looked at Rhiannon's face. Then she looked at her swollen, satisfied pussy.

She continued, "Okay Gabriel, you know my rules. I'll give you a choice. Do you want an additional thirty days or ten strokes."

Gabriel's balls were aching. He said, "I cannot wait another thirty days Miss Holly. I'll take the ten strokes."

Dr. Hines said, "Very well, go to my bedroom."

Gabriel slid off the side of Rhiannon's bed and leaned down to feel for his clothes. Dr. Hines said, "You don't need your clothes, go to my room."

He was resigned to his fate. He slowly crossed the room and found the open doorway. Dr. Hines and Rhiannon watched him walk out. Dr. Hines turned back to Rhiannon who was still lying on the bed in all her naked glory.

Rhiannon braced for a berating but it did not happen. Dr. Hines stood in silence as she looked at Rhiannon's breasts and wet pussy. She scowled before she turned and walked to the door. She took one long, last look at Rhiannon before she left, closing the door behind her.

Rhiannon laid quietly on her bed. She was still enjoying the afterglow of the most pleasure she had ever experienced. Suddenly she could hear Dr. Hines' raised voice. She could not make out the words but it was clear that she was yelling at Gabriel.

While she listened to the unintelligible lecture, she placed her fingers low on her stomach. She allowed her fingertips to slide down to her pussy. With the tip of her middle finger she touched her clit. It was slippery with her juices and Gabriel's saliva.

The sensation was almost as wonderful as Gabriel's tongue.

She heard the first cane strike, crack! "Oww," Gabriel's muffled voice was deep and strained.

Rhiannon slid her fingertip over her clitoris again, crack! "Oww," another muffled wail.

Rhiannon remembered seeing Dr. Hines caning Ashe. She pictured Gabriel naked and bent at the waist, obediently awaiting the next stroke of the cane. She waited and continued to enjoy pleasuring herself. She heard a few more words from Dr. Hines then silence.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

Rhiannon kept rubbing her clit and she felt another orgasm building. She said to herself, "Naughty Gabriel. I guess that's the price for tasting Rhiannon."

She smiled to herself as she increased the firmness of her rubbing.

Crack! Rhiannon said out loud, "Oh yes, whip that ass."

Crack! She rubbed faster. She knew she was going to have another orgasm.

Crack! She was close to cumming and she had lost count of the strokes from the cane.

Crack! Rhiannon's body tensed as her orgasm ripped through her swollen pussy. She moaned as she feverishly rubbed her newly sensitive clitoris.

Crack! Gabriel's muffled wail accompanied her moan as she enjoyed her first ever orgasm from masturbation.

She relaxed and closed her eyes. She realized she was sweating and breathing heavily. She said out loud, "Yep, Julie was right. I'm so glad I had the prepuce reduction."

Rhiannon relaxed on her bed. A few minutes later her bedroom door opened and Dr. Hines came in and walked over to her bed. Rhiannon knew it was her turn. Would Dr. Hines only yell or would she try to cane Rhiannon as well?

Dr. Hines said nothing. She looked at Rhiannon disapprovingly then took another long look at her naked body. Finally Dr. Hines bent down and picked up Gabriel's clothes. She walked out and closed the door behind her.

Rhiannon was confused but glad that Dr. Hines didn't confront her. Then she wondered, why didn't she say anything? All she did was gawk at Rhiannon's naked body.

Rhiannon decided to shower before she went downstairs to eat. Later she walked in the kitchen and Dr. Hines was sitting at the kitchen table with Mary as they ate lunch. Mary looked up to Rhiannon and said, "Hello Miss Rhiannon would you care for breakfast or lunch?"

Rhiannon looked at Dr. Hines but she ignored Rhiannon. She kept her eyes on her plate.

Rhiannon smiled back at Mary and said, "I'll have the same as you."

Mary smiled and said, "A turkey and cheese sandwich with pasta salad coming right up."

Rhiannon approached the empty chair next to Dr. Hines and waited. Dr. Hines did not respond so Rhiannon said, "Do you mind if I join you."

Dr. Hines looked at Rhiannon and said, "Not at all, have a seat."

Rhiannon commented on the weather and Mary responded but Dr. Hines remained quiet. Rhiannon assumed that Dr. Hines wouldn't discuss the incident with Mary present.

A minute later Mary placed Rhiannon's lunch on the table, "There you go dear." Mary sensed the tension and decided she should leave.

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Thank you Mary."

Mary nodded and then turned to Dr. Hines, "If there's nothing else I'm going to go to my room and read."

Dr. Hines said, "Yes, that's all Mary, thank you."

Mary went down the hall to her room and closed the door. Rhiannon took a bite of her sandwich and waited.

Dr. Hines turned to her and said, "So tell me. Did you make the right decision?"

Rhiannon was confused. She said, "What decision?"

Dr. Hines continued, "The prepuce reduction."

Rhiannon was caught off guard, then she said, "Absolutely. It's the best decision I've ever made."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "I told you."

Rhiannon was surprised. She looked back to Dr. Hines and said, "Aren't you angry with me?"

Dr. Hines shook her head and said, "Not really, well at first I was, but I did tell you that orgasms are yours to take."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes, you did say that."

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "I did however, also tell you that none of the boys were allowed in your room."

Rhiannon nodded again and confirmed, "Yes, that's true as well."

Dr. Hines frowned and looked at Rhiannon. Then she said, "Just don't let it happen again."

Rhiannon said, "Okay Miss Holly."

Dr. Hines leaned back in her chair and sighed. She said, "Rhiannon, I know that you had sort of a slow start in life, I mean as far as your sexuality. I hope that your procedure has been a positive thing."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Oh, it's been positive. I think I'm going enjoy sex much more. Maybe I need to find a boyfriend."

Dr. Hines chuckled and said, "You and me both."

Rhiannon laughed and said, "You could get a boyfriend in a minute. What kind of guys do you like?"

Dr. Hines smiled and said, "Rich."

Rhiannon laughed again and said, "Stop it, you don't need money. Come on! What kind of guy is Dr. Holly Hines attracted to?"

Dr. Hines said, "Well, I'm no spring chicken so someone my age, healthy, handsome, successful. Someone in the public eye perhaps?"

Rhiannon said, "What?"

Dr. Hines confessed, "I have a thing for the mayor."

Rhiannon was shocked at the coincidence. She said, "Seriously? The mayor of Metro City? Why him?"

Dr. Hines said, "Well, I know it's supposed to be a secret and everything but I know he was at the Sounds of Suffering competition."

Rhiannon already knew, of course, but she didn't want Holly to know so she played dumb. "Oh my God," Rhiannon acted surprised, "He was there? How do you know?"

Dr. Hines grinned and said, "I talked to him. He has a luscious, deep, baritone voice. We only spoke for a minute, right at the end. It was after you went to get dressed."

Rhiannon said, "Well a deep voice is not proof. Lots of guys have deep voices."

Dr. Hines said, "I know, I know. Actually I wasn't sure when I was talking to him but I really wanted to know. I called him by name and he acknowledged it was him. He asked my for my name. I told him my first name."

Rhiannon said, "Interesting, have you thought about pursuing him at all, or is he married?"

Dr. Hines said, "Actually he's a widower."

Rhiannon said, "Ahh, so you've been stalking."

Dr. Hines frowned, "Just a quick internet search. Nothing more. But enough about me. Let's talk about your next boyfriend."

Rhiannon said, "I think I'm good for the moment."

Dr. Hines said, "Is that because you like Gabriel?"

Rhiannon said, "No! Okay let's talk about something else."

Dr. Hines changed the subject, "Well, I do need to tell you something."

Rhiannon said, "That sounds serious."

Dr. Hines continued, "I'm taking a leave of absence from work. I'm going to Europe for six weeks."

Rhiannon interjected, "Six weeks?"

Dr. Hines said, "Yes, a month and a half. I was considering allowing you to stay here while I was gone but not anymore."

Rhiannon protested, "But Miss Holly, Gabriel was just a little slip. It won't happen again."

Dr. Hines said, "I know it won't happen again, because you won't be here."

Rhiannon said, "Well, where do you expect me to go?" At that moment the doorbell rang.

Dr. Hines said, "Ah, I'll be right back," she stood and left the kitchen.

Rhiannon heard Dr. Hines open the front door and greet someone but she couldn't hear the conversation.

A few minutes later Dr. Hines returned to the kitchen. Rhiannon recognized the visitor immediately.

Dr. Hines said, "Rhiannon, you know Alexis Xavier."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Yes, of course. How are you Miss Alexis?"

Alexis smiled and said, "I'm marvelous Rhiannon, how are you?"

Rhiannon thought for a moment and smiled. Then she said, "Actually I like that word. I'm marvelous as well. Dr. Hines has graciously allowed me into her home. She's helping me get my life in order."