Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 07

Story Info
Alexis teaches the power of lust.
6.7k words
4.73
4.4k
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 Alexis teaches the power of lust

Rhiannon smiled thoughtfully at Alexis and then looked across the room. She stood and walked over to Alexis' display of restraints and torture devices.

Alexis stood as well and joined Rhiannon. After a few moments Rhiannon said, "No, I have never even considered myself confident let alone sexually dominant, but I have to admit, I'm intrigued."

Alexis turned to Rhiannon and looked into her eyes. She said, "We still have a month together, before Holly returns. I can teach you a lot in a month, if you're willing to try."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Where do we begin?"

Alexis smiled and said, "The dungeon. We'll go to Red Room Studio tomorrow morning. We can go around ten o'clock, long before it opens."

Rhiannon said, "Tomorrow it is."

The next morning Alexis went to Red Room Studio early. She told Rhiannon to meet her there. Rhiannon wore black bra and panties. She decided to wear comfortable jeans and a black tee shirt. She put her posture device on out of habit. She looked in the mirror and decided that high heels would add a little sex appeal to her look.

At ten o'clock Rhiannon walked into Alexis' office. Alexis smiled and said, "Hello Rhiannon, right on time. Are you ready to start learning?"

Rhiannon said, "Let's do it, what's first?"

Alexis stood and said, "Why don't we start in the dungeon playroom, have you seen it with the lights on?"

Rhiannon said, "Actually I haven't. I've been in there several times but it's always dark."

Alexis waved her hand and said, "Come."

Rhiannon followed Alexis out the office door and down the hall. They went through the employee changing room, on to another short hall that led to the dungeon.

Before they went in, Alexis opened a small panel beside the door. She flicked several light switches up and then opened the door. She stepped aside and said, "After you Rhiannon."

Rhiannon nodded and walked past Alexis into the dungeon.

Alexis followed and said, "Here it is, the most popular S&M fantasy room at Red Room Studio. I would say three quarters of our sessions take place in this room."

Rhiannon walked over to the spanking horse and said, "Now this I'm familiar with. I've been on this thing a time or two."

Alexis said, "This is a popular piece with men paying to dominate professional submissive women."

Alexis turned and walked over to the St. Andrew's Cross. She said, "So have you ever been on our rotating cross?"

Rhiannon joined her and said, "No."

Alexis said, "This is a great piece. You can strap your sub to it facing in or out. Most people don't realize it rotates. The controls are right here." Alexis turned it on and demonstrated how it works.

Rhiannon said, "Wow, I bet that's intense."

Alexis nodded and said, "Oh yes, now on to the CBT chair."

Rhiannon said, "CBT?"

Alexis said, "Yes, it stands for cock and ball torture. It's not truly torture of course. It involves inflicting increasing levels of pain on a man's genitals while keeping him as aroused as possible."

Rhiannon chuckled and said, "That seems even more intense, and sort of fun."

Alexis smiled at Rhiannon and said, "See, you are cut out for this type of work."

Alexis moved over in front of the CBT chair. She said, "Once you strap a man into this little gem, you have full control over him. Of course it's intended for cock and ball torture but it works just as well for tease and denial."

Rhiannon said, "Orgasm denial?"

Alexis said, "Exactly, tease and denial is at the core of almost all sessions. You keep the client as aroused as possible without allowing orgasm. It's much easier with men than women. With men you just stimulate them enough to maintain their erection but not enough to cause ejaculation."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yeah, I get that but what about women?"

Alexis said, "Yes, women can be a challenge. It can be difficult to tell how aroused they are but, with enough practice, you figure it out."

Alexis started to move on but she stopped and said, "Actually, you could put a woman in the CBT chair but I prefer the gynecology chair in the medical session room. We'll save that for another day. Now on to the bondage bench."

They moved on to the waist high bondage bench. Alexis said, "This is for scenes where the client wants to experience bondage. Notice the cage under it. That's a special place for foot slaves."

Rhiannon looked down at the short black bars around the bench's perimeter and nodded, "I see, it keeps them down by your feet."

Alexis smiled and said, "Exactly."

She moved on to the cabinet of leather clothing. She said, "We have all sorts of leather restraints and hoods. Oh, you know about the difference between red and black restraints right?"

Rhiannon nodded, "Yes, the black ones are all real but the red ones close with magnets. They are for the professional subs."

Alexis said, "Exactly, so you wear red as a pro-sub but, as a domme you'll put clients in black restraints."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Got it."

Alexis continued, "I'm sure you've seen the oral worship chair and the throne. They are self-explanatory. I recommend you only use the oral worship chair with special clients. Our public policy is no sexual contact but, after you session with some clients a few times you come to an understanding." Alexis winked at Rhiannon.

Rhiannon smiled and said, "I get it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to that."

Alexis said, "I know right? So do you have any questions so far?"

Rhiannon said, "When I worked here as a sub, I thought the clients brought their own stuff. You know, paddles and things. Weren't there some here, hanging on the wall? At least I thought so."

Alexis smiled and walked over to wall beside the spanking horse. She grasped a small black handle and pulled. Rhiannon's eyes widened as a floor to ceiling cabinet opened. There were dozens of paddles, crops, whips, and floggers.

Rhiannon walked over to the cabinet and said quietly, "Wow, I've never seen all of them at once. I've felt some of them when I was subbing but I'm not sure which ones."

Alexis said, "Corporal punishment is almost as important as tease and denial in the world of S&M. Proper use of these implements is probably the most important thing for you to learn. Tease and denial is easy, but corporal needs practice."

Rhiannon stepped in front of Alexis, reached up and touched several of the leather paddles and said, "Can you teach me?"

Alexis said, "Sure, we have plenty of time right now."

She moved behind Rhiannon and put her hands on Rhiannon's hips and said, "Rhiannon, there is no better way to learn how to administer corporal punishment than to receive it."

Rhiannon turned and looked at Alexis. She smiled and said, "Um, yeah, I'm good," she pivoted and stepped away from the cabinet.

Alexis' face was emotionless as she turned and looked at Rhiannon. Rhiannon looked at the spanking horse and back to Alexis.

Rhiannon said, "You are serious aren't you."

Alexis walked over to the cabinet and ran the back of her hand along the hanging implements like a pianist stroking the keys of a piano. She looked at Rhiannon and said, "You really can't master corporal punishment until you understand what each implement feels like."

Rhiannon kept her eyes on Alexis' eyes and thought for a moment. She slowly reached down and unbuckled her belt. Alexis stood still but her eyes pivoted to Rhiannon's hands. She watched Rhiannon open her belt and then unsnap her jeans.

Alexis turned back to the cabinet and said, "We will start with the soft leather paddle."

She retrieved it and looked back at Rhiannon as she unzipped her jeans. She bent down and pulled off her high heels.

Standing again, she grasped her loose belt at her sides and shimmied her hips back and forth and peeled her jeans off. She slid them down her long legs to her feet then kicked them off.

Alexis said, "Put your heels back on."

Rhiannon looked up at Alexis and smiled as she slipped back into her heels.

Alexis' lips curled into a subtle smile as she crossed her arms and watched.

Rhiannon grasped her tee shirt at her waist and, in one smooth motion, lifted her shirt and pulled it off, dropping it on the floor. Alexis was surprised to see Rhiannon's posture device. She said, "What's this?"

Rhiannon reached up and loosened the shoulder straps. She said, "This is my posture brace. It's training me to have perfect posture."

Alexis nodded, "So it is. A gift from Dr. Holly Hines I presume?"

Rhiannon unbuckled the waist belt and slipped it off. She said, "Yes, part of my transformation into whatever Holly is helping me become." Rhiannon tossed the device aside.

Alexis moved toward Rhiannon to get a closer look. She was wearing expensive black bra and panties from Aubade.

Alexis said quietly, "I love your lingerie."

Rhiannon smiled as she reached to her back and said, "Thank you," snap, her bra clasp opened.

She moved her hands to her bra straps and slid the bra off her chest and tossed it aside.

Alexis' gaze went to Rhiannon's breasts and she whispered, "Very nice."

Rhiannon smiled and grasped the waist of her black panties. In another smooth motion she slid them down her legs and stretched them around her high heels.

Finally she was standing before Alexis wearing only her heels. Alexis moved to the spanking horse and put her hand on top of it. She slid her hand along the top of the horse and said, "You know how the spanking horse works, right?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Yes, I've ridden that pony once or twice."

Alexis said, "Today we're going to use it a little differently. Come over here and stand beside it. Keep your feet right about here," she pointed to a spot on the floor.

Rhiannon was a little confused but she did as Alexis said. Alexis said, "Ok, move your feet further apart."

Rhiannon spread her feet and Alexis said, "Even further."

Rhiannon's feet were more than shoulders width apart. Alexis continued, "Now, bend over at the waist, reach out and put your hands on top of the horse."

Rhiannon leaned forward and could barely reach the horse. Her legs were vertical and her back was horizontal with her ass fully exposed.

Alexis said, "Good, good. This is my favorite position for corporal punishment with women. In order to maintain this position you have to keep your ass and thighs flexed. It makes the impacts more, effective."

Alexis rubbed the palm of her hand with the paddle and said, "I'm going to start with a soft leather paddle." She held it in front of Rhiannon's face so she could see it.

Rhiannon nodded.

Alexis moved into position holding the paddle in her left hand. She used her right hand to push Rhiannon's hair off to the side. She placed her right palm flat on the back of Rhiannon's neck then she slowly slid her hand down Rhiannon's spine. She stopped at the small of her back and commented, "You have beautiful skin."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "I get an oil massage every Sunday morning."

Alexis nodded and said, "Interesting, a regular oil massage similar to what a, dominatrix would expect to receive."

Rhiannon turned those words over in her head. It made sense that a dominant woman would be pampered, getting whatever she wanted.

Alexis slid her hand further until her palm was holding Rhiannon's bare ass. She said, "Absolutely gorgeous."

Rhiannon smiled proudly but said nothing. Alexis moved behind Rhiannon and crouched down. She looked up at her smooth hairless pussy. She placed her hand high inside her thigh, just below her labia.

She slowly slid her hand down Rhiannon's thigh as she continued, "In the dungeon, it's important to balance pain with pleasure, punishment with reward. Of course, on occasion it's all pain. Sometimes a slave misbehaves and there is no reward, only pain."

Alexis took her position next to Rhiannon. She moved the paddle to her right hand and used it to caress her ass. She said, "I like to let my slave feel the implement on their skin. I like them to anticipate what's about to happen. This paddle is good for warming your slaves' skin."

She pulled back and smacked Rhiannon's right cheek. Rhiannon jumped but stayed quiet. Alexis repeated the impact on Rhiannon's left cheek. Again Rhiannon lurched, she could feel the tightness in the backs of her thighs as she maintained her position.

Alexis began swatting Rhiannon all over her ass. She wasn't striking hard, just warming, even strokes, all over her smooth tight bottom.

She said, "Feel how that's warming your ass."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Yes."

Suddenly Alexis gave Rhiannon a harder swat, smack! Rhiannon said, "Ooh."

Alexis said, "This paddle isn't meant for pain but can sting a little," Smack! Alexis swatted the other cheek.

Rhiannon tensed and said, "Ow, yes I see."

Alexis held the paddle in front of Rhiannon's mouth and said, "Open."

Rhiannon opened her mouth and Alexis put the handle in. Rhiannon closed her mouth, holding the paddle in place.

Alexis said quietly, "Very good. Making your slave hold the paddle in their mouth is a good mental game. Plus it serves as a type of gentle gag."

Alexis went back to the rack of implements. She returned to Rhiannon with a small wooden paddle and held it in front of her face, "Let's try this shall we?"

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Uhhumh," it was the best she could do with a mouth full of paddle.

Alexis moved back beside Rhiannon and leaned down. She held her chest to Rhiannon's bare back. She reached around and under Rhiannon and placed her hand flat on her bare stomach. She said, "Let me show you why this is my favorite spanking position for women."

She slid her hand down towards Rhiannon's pussy. Soon she was cradling her fingers over her labia. She raised her middle finger until she found Rhiannon's wet clit.

Rhiannon tensed and sucked air in through her nose at the sensation. She pressed firmly and slowly rubbed Rhiannon's clit.

Rhiannon's moaned unintelligibly, "Ohh, muuhga, yeth."

Alexis held her firmly and rubbed up and down. Rhiannon began slowly moving her pelvis.

Alexis moved her finger away but stayed in position. She said, "Do you like that?"

Rhiannon didn't try to speak, she simply nodded enthusiastically.

Smack! "Mmmhh!" Alexis swatted Rhiannon squarely on the ass with the wooden paddle. Rhiannon's knees buckled and she lowered her ass.

Alexis said, "Don't move," she continued rubbing Rhiannon's clit as Rhiannon moved back into position.

After a minute Rhiannon moaned, "Ohhh gaw..."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Alexis stopped rubbing and focused on spanking.

She paused for a moment then continued with hard swats spaced far apart alternating sides.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

After the fourth hard swat Rhiannon whimpered and her knees buckled slightly. Alexis held her up and began rubbing her clit again. In less than a minute she was breathing hard through her nose and nodding her head.

Alexis abruptly stopped and placed the paddle on the floor. She said, "See how I balance the pain with pleasure?"

Rhiannon nodded again. Alexis continued massaging Rhiannon's pussy. After a couple minutes Rhiannon felt her orgasm building. She mumbled , "Wait.... I...

Alexis immediately stopped rubbing and said, "No you're not. It's time for your last lesson today in corporal."

She walked to the cabinet and returned with a cane. She held it so Rhiannon could see.

Rhiannon was scared but she just nodded. Alexis said, "Do you want to have an orgasm?"

Rhiannon nodded in Alexis' direction and pleaded with her eyes.

Alexis said, "You're going to have to earn it. Three gentle swats and three firm swats."

Rhiannon nodded one last time and turned back to face the floor.

Alexis got in position and held the cane to Rhiannon's red ass. She measured her stroke, then pulled back. She brought the cane down, centered on Rhiannon's ass. She jumped but the pain was not bad.

Alexis measured another stroke. She held the cane lower on Rhiannon's ass cheeks, at the tops of her thighs. She used the same force but the skin was more sensitive there. Rhiannon jumped again and made a slight sound, "Oh..."

For the third gentle stroke, Alexis measured her stroke even lower on Rhiannon's thighs. Again she used a gentle stroke but this time it stung a little, "Ow..."

Alexis reached back around and resumed rubbing Rhiannon's wet pussy. Within a minute she was feeling her orgasm build. Alexis said, "Do you want to cum?"

Rhiannon nodded and mumbled with spit dribbling down her chin, "Yeth pleasth Alexis."

Alexis said, "Just take three real stokes and I'll let you cum."

Rhiannon kept her face to the floor with her eyes shut and simply nodded.

Alexis moved back and held the cane in the center of Rhiannon's ass. She pulled back, swish, crack! "Ow!" Rhiannon's knees bent and she lowered her ass.

"Legs straight!" Alexis barked her command. Rhiannon's ass was burning and her back and legs were getting tired. She got back into position and held it.

Alexis held the cane at the bottom of Rhiannon's ass cheeks. She pulled back, swish, crack! "Ow, ow, oh...". Rhiannon's knees buckled again.

Alexis said, "Hold your position!"

Rhiannon slowly raised her ass and took deep a breath. Her legs were shaking. Alexis said, "Do you want to quit now or do you want an orgasm?"

Rhiannon said, "Orgathm peas."

Alexis said, "Very well." She held the cane low on Rhiannon's thighs. Pulled back, swish! Crack!

Rhiannon wailed as her knees buckled again. Pain seared through her delicate thighs. Alexis dropped the cane. She reached to Rhiannon's mouth and grasped the leather paddle, "Open."

Rhiannon released the soft leather paddle to Alexis. Spit dribbled on the floor and Rhiannon breathed hard through her mouth.

She moved back beside Rhiannon and wrapped her arm around her and held her up again. Her fingers found her slippery clit and she began rubbing firmly.

After thirty seconds Rhiannon said, "Oh God I'm, I'm going to..."

Alexis began swatting Rhiannon's ass hard with the soft leather paddle. The pain chased away her impending orgasm but she kept rubbing. After another minute her orgasm was building despite the pain. She started humping Alexis' hand.

Alexis said, "You need to ask permission to cum. Do you understand?"

Rhiannon nodded, "Yes Alexis!"

Alexis rubbed more urgently and Rhiannon felt her orgasm building. She said, "Alexis, may I cum?"

"No!" Alexis shouted and she began swatting Rhiannon's ass.

Again Rhiannon's knees buckled as she protested, "Owww!"

Alexis continued rubbing Rhiannon's pussy. In less than a minute Rhiannon asked again, "Alexis, may I please cum?"

Alexis said, "Cum for me!" Alexis kept spanking as Rhiannon's orgasm started.

Rhiannon shrieked, "Oh fuck yes! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Alexis rubbed faster and kept swatting Rhiannon's ass.

Rhiannon cried out, "Oh yes, oh fuck!"

Alexis held her firmly as she rubbed her to a full orgasm. Finally she was done. Her knees buckled again and Alexis helped her to the floor.

After she caught her breath she looked at Alexis who was smiling. She said, "So you see. You need to balance pleasure and pain and your clients will come crawling back, literally."

Rhiannon was sweating and breathing heavily. She smiled and nodded, "That was one hell of a lesson. You're much better at that than the horny old men that spanked me here."

Alexis said, "Well of course, they don't know how to properly tease a pussy," she reached over and patted Rhiannon's pussy a couple times. Rhiannon smiled.

Alexis said, "Tomorrow you can swing the implements. I'll have you work with Pixie. She's quite a pain slut. She has a lot of experience. She can tell you if you are using each impact toy to it's potential."

12