Rhiannon's Revelation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhiannon nodded and said, "Okay."

Over the next week Rhiannon learned from Alexis and Pixie. She learned the nuances of leather and wood paddles. She also learned how to safely use rattan canes while inflicting substantial pain. They practiced some rope bondage and played on the rotating cross.

On the tenth day Alexis, Rhiannon and Pixie were in the office at Red Room Studio. Alexis said, "Well ladies, in a few minutes I have a meeting here with Miles Darby."

Rhiannon was shocked, "Miles Darby is your client?"

Alexis laughed, "How do you know Miles Darby?"

Rhiannon said, "I don't know him, I read an article about him on NewsNow, about a new shopping mall he's building."

Alexis said, "Yes he owns this mall too. He's not my client, he's my landlord. We are planning a second domination studio at his new mall at the East end of town."

Rhiannon nodded, "Oh, that makes sense. I was wondering if there would be a domination studio there."

Alexis said, "Oh yes, that's definitely in the plans."

Rhiannon said, "So are you going to run that one too?"

Alexis said, "Well, I hope to but I may need help."

Alexis noticed Mr. Darby on the closed circuit security monitor. She said, "Here's Mr. Darby now."

She pressed the intercom button and spoke into the microphone, "Come in Miles."

She buzzed the outside door, bzzzz.

Soon Mr. Darby was in the office. He smiled and said, "Hello Alexis, Pricilla, oh I mean Pixie, right?

Pixie smiled and said, "I'll answer to either one sir."

Miles smiled and nodded, then turned to Rhiannon. He said, "I don't believe we've met."

Rhiannon said, "No, my name is Rhiannon. Rhiannon Reznor."

Rhiannon extended her hand and she and Miles shook hands.

Miles said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Rhiannon."

Alexis said, "Actually Miles, you and Rhiannon have met, in a manner of speaking."

Miles said, "What do you mean?"

Alexis smiled and put her arm around Rhiannon's shoulder. She said, "Rhiannon was the winner of my Sounds of Suffering competition."

Rhiannon smiled at Miles and said, "You were there?"

Miles said, "Yes, I was there. I left right after the event. You know, I thought you looked familiar."

He turned to Alexis and said, "Are you ready to discuss the layout of the new studio?"

Alexis said, "Yes, yes, sit down. I hope you don't mind if Pixie and Rhiannon listen in."

Miles smiled at the ladies and said, "Not at all."

Alexis said, "So how much room do we have?"

Mr. Darby said, "Well, we have almost twice the space as Red Room Studio."

Alexis smiled, "That's great! I'll need to find more professional ladies," she looked at Rhiannon.

Mr. Darby looked at Rhiannon and said, "Do you work for Alexis?"

Rhiannon said, "Not really..."

Alexis interrupted, "Not yet..."

Rhiannon had a mischievous look on her face and said, "If you want me to work for you I have an idea."

Alexis gave Miles an intrigued look and then turned to Rhiannon, "I'm all ears."

Rhiannon folded her arms across her chest and said, "I'll work for you but I want to run the new studio."

Alexis laughed and said, "Absolutely not, but that does give me an idea."

Rhiannon said, "What's that?"

Alexis looked at Miles and then Pixie. She said, "The new studio will need my full attention. It's going to be a fantasy land of S&M and debauchery, all that Red Room is and more. That means I won't have time to manage the affairs at Red Room Studio. How about if I teach you to run Red Room? I won't be far if you need me."

Rhiannon smiled thoughtfully. She said, "What about Pixie, would she be here to help me?"

Alexis said, "I can let you use Pixie a little but eventually I'll need her full time at the new studio. We'll need to find you another receptionist."

Rhiannon looked at Pixie and said, "That's fair."

Rhiannon had an idea, "Hey, would you let me choose a receptionist?"

Alexis said, "Sure but she'll ultimately work for me so I have the final say."

Rhiannon said, "Don't worry, you're going to love her." Of course Rhiannon was thinking about Ella. She would be the perfect girl to work under Rhiannon.

The next day Rhiannon went to the mayor's office looking for Ella. Every day now Rhiannon dressed very sexy and today was no exception.

She found the mayor's office and went in. She approached Robert's desk and he said, "How may I help you?"

Rhiannon said, "Actually I'm looking for my friend Ella. My name is Rhiannon."

Robert said, "Oh yes, Ella's friend."

Rhiannon said, "Has she mentioned me?"

Robert said, "No, I was with her once when you called but she didn't talk about you at all."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Hmmm, well, I was in the neighborhood and I thought I'd stop by."

Robert said, "Well she's not scheduled..."

The mayor walked in and said, "Hi Robert, who do we have here?"

Rhiannon extended her hand and said, "Hello mayor Vitale. My name is Rhiannon. I was looking for Ella but I'd like to talk to you as well, would we be able to speak privately?"

The mayor said, "Of course, come into my office so we can talk." They went into the mayor's office and he closed the door.

He took a seat at his desk and said, "Please have a seat."

Rhiannon took a seat with her perfect posture and crossed one leg over the other. Her dress slid off her knee and the mayor's eyes naturally went to her legs.

The mayor said, "I must say Rhiannon, you look very familiar. I feel like we have met."

Rhiannon laced her fingers together over her knee. She of course knew that the mayor had seen her at the Sounds of Suffering competition. She smirked and said, "Not likely. If you had met me, even a few months ago you wouldn't recognize me now."

The mayor was intrigued, cocked his head and said, "Why is that?"

Rhiannon said, "My hair was shorter and I never wore makeup. I was very much a tomboy."

The mayor's eyes opened wide and he snapped his fingers, "I got it. Do you know Alexis Xavier?"

Rhiannon looked at him coyly and said, "I do."

He smiled and said, "You won her contest, the sounding contest!"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "I knew you'd figure it out."

The mayor looked at Rhiannon suspiciously and said, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Rhiannon said, "I know that you and Ella met that night. The night of the contest."

Mayor Vitale shot Rhiannon a look and said, "What do you intend to do with this information?"

Rhiannon chuckled and said, "Absolutely nothing Mayor Vitale. Your business is yours and mine is mine. I do however have an interest in Ella."

The mayor said, "What kind of interest?"

Rhiannon said, "I'm sure you're aware that Miles Darby's new mall is going to have a secret domination studio just like his Prairie View mall."

The mayor paused and said, "Uh... yes, I'm aware."

Rhiannon continued, "Well, Alexis Xavier will be running it and she's asked me to help with Red Room Studio in her absence. She told me I could pick a new receptionist and I'm planning to ask Elle Hennessy if she wants to work with me at Red Room Studio."

The mayor said, "I would think she would have the time. She only works here ten hours a week. However, I'm guessing you know that she's more than just an employee."

Rhiannon said, "Yes, I know that you two have a bit of a special relationship. I respect that."

The mayor looked out the window for a moment and he said, "I have no problem if Ella works fewer hours for me but uh..."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Tony, I know she wears your collar. What would you say if I told you I could replace her with someone perfect for you. A woman closer to your age, wealthy, successful, and unaware of her own, deep need to submit."

Mayor Vitale said, "I'm definitely interested."

Rhiannon stood and said, "Give me the key to Ella's collar and I'll make it worth your while."

The mayor leaned back in his chair and gave Rhiannon a thoughtful look. Finally he reached in his drawer. He stood and extended his hand to Rhiannon. She reached out and the mayor dropped a key in her hand. He said, "You have a deal Rhiannon."

Rhiannon arranged to have lunch with Ella Hennessy the next day. Rhiannon dressed as if she were going on a date. She wore a form fitting designer dress that revealed a lot of cleavage. She braided her long blond hair and wore makeup, complete with red lipstick. She topped off her look with sexy three inch heels.

She met Ella at a cafe a few blocks from the school campus. Ella was waiting at a table when Rhiannon walked in. Ella saw her and was struck by her look. She felt butterflies in her stomach but she didn't know why.

As Rhiannon approached, Ella stood up. On a whim Ella walked up to her and gave her a warm hug. Rhiannon's height combined with her heels made her six inches taller than Ella.

Rhiannon relaxed her hug and stepped back. Smiling she said, "It's nice to see you too Ella."

Rhiannon took the seat opposite Ella and motioned for Ella to sit.

Ella sat down and looked at Rhiannon. Ella said, "You look gorgeous Rhiannon. I always love your look."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Thank you."

The waiter came over and introduced himself. Rhiannon ordered a water and he hurried off.

Ella said, "I'm glad you called, it's nice to see you."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "It's nice to see you too Ella. Let me get right to the point."

Ella nodded expectantly.

Rhiannon said, "Alexis has another opportunity and I think you would be perfect."

Ella looked around and back to Rhiannon. She said, "Is it another foot fetish thing?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "No, but it is work at the studio. This would be more steady work. I'm going to help Alexis run Red Room Studio so she can spend more time elsewhere. Her receptionist is going as well so she will need another receptionist. I want you."

Ella was slightly startled, "You want me?"

Rhiannon said, "Yes, I want you to work with me at Red Room Studio. It would be about halftime, mostly night hours starting in a few months. You could still work on your degree."

Ella said, "What all would I need to do?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "You know Pixie right?"

Ella said, "Yes, Pixie is Alexis Xavier's uh..."

"Receptionist," Rhiannon finished Ella's sentence.

Ella nodded and said, "Right, her receptionist."

Rhiannon gave Ella a knowing smile and said, "Yes, Pixie is Alexis' receptionist and, she is also whatever else Alexis wants."

Ella blushed and nodded but remained quiet.

Rhiannon continued, "So... you would be my Pixie. Whatever Pixie does for Alexis, you would do for me."

Ella was fumbling her fingers and looked down at them silently. Then she nodded and said quietly, "I see."

Rhiannon continued, "Alexis said you can come and visit whenever you want to see what the job is like."

Ella thought for a moment and then said, "How soon do you want an answer?"

"Now would be good," Rhiannon said bluntly.

Ella stammered, "Um now? I don't know, I mean, I already work for the mayor. I don't know if he will allow.."

"He's fine with it," Rhiannon interrupted.

Ella was confused, "You've spoken with him?"

Rhiannon smiled and said, "I have."

The waiter dropped off Rhiannon's water and said, "Are you two ready to order?"

Rhiannon said, "We'll each have the lunch special."

The waiter looked at Ella and back to Rhiannon. He said, "Very good Miss." He collected the menus and left.

Ella had a worried look and said, "When did you speak with the mayor? Is he planning to let me go?"

Rhiannon said, "Yesterday."

She reached in her pocket and pulled something out. She placed it in the middle of the table.

Ella recognized it. She reached for it and said, "Is that the mayor's key?"

Rhiannon snatched it up and said, "Not anymore. He gave it to me. Do you know what that means?"

Ella looked at Rhiannon and smiled slightly. She said, "He gave me to you?"

Rhiannon smiled and nodded. Ella subconsciously reached up and touched her collar. Ella was looking out the window thoughtfully and Rhiannon said, "Ella, what are you thinking about?"

Ella looked back at Rhiannon and said, "Oh well... it's something the mayor said to me the night we met. He mentioned our age difference. He said, if only he was thirty years younger."

Rhiannon noticed Ella's expression. She said, "Ella, does that make you sad?"

Ella nodded and said, "Yes, a little."

Rhiannon took Ella's hand and said, "Ella, you are a beautiful girl with your whole life ahead of you. I know that the mayor was very important to you but I've convinced him to give you up because I can help you build a better future."

Ella shrugged her shoulders and smiled. She confessed, "I did wish he was closer to my age. He's so handsome, confident, and successful."

Rhiannon nodded and said, "I know. But let's focus on you. You're beautiful and young and your person is out there. You have plenty of time to finish school and find that person. In the meantime give yourself to me and we will grow together".

Ella nodded and smiled and said, "Okay Rhiannon."

Rhiannon smiled and patted Ella's hand. She said, "That's my good girl." Ella felt a new excitement at the thought of submitting to Rhiannon.

Another ten days passed. Ella spent time with Pixie at Red Room Studio. Rhiannon asked Pixie to help Ella learn how to be a receptionist at an S&M studio.

At Pixie's recommendation Ella had purchased some new clothes. On this day she was wearing a short black leather skirt. She paired it with a tight red long sleeve keyhole turtleneck and red high heels. Her entire upper body was covered except for a generous amount of cleavage.

Ella was sitting in the office with Pixie as a new male client was about to arrive at Red Room for the his first session.

Pixie said, "Okay I'm going to check in a new client for his first session with Laura Steele. This gentleman doesn't know me or the studio at all. I'm sure you know that I answer to Alexis and I'm submissive by nature."

Ella nodded silently.

Pixie continued, "Today I'll be switching, at least in personality. In this case it's my job to ensure Goddess Laura's client has the best possible experience at Red Room Studio. Just sit quietly on the couch and watch how I do my part. This man is interested in female domination and humiliation. I'm sure he's not quite sure what to expect but his session begins the moment he walks in the door. Watch and learn."

Ella nodded and smiled.

Pixie went to the corner of the room and picked up a short wooden stool. She carried it to the middle of the room and said, "I make submissive male clients sit on this for check in. It makes them feel like little boys who got sent to the principal's office." She placed it in front of the desk.

Ella smiled and said, "Ah, that's lovely. You need to get them in the right mindset."

Pixie said, "Exactly."

When the client was outside the door Pixie whispered, "Ready?"

Ella gave a silent thumbs up.

Pixie pressed the intercom button and said, "Welcome Bernard. Come in," she pressed the door buzzer.

Bernard walked in and Pixie pointed at the stool and said, "Sit."

He looked nervously at Ella, then the stool. He took a seat and didn't know what to do with his hands. He folded his hands in his lap. Pixie looked blankly at him for a moment and let his discomfort grow.

Finally Pixie said, "My name is Pixie, you shall address me as Miss Pixie. Do you understand?"

Bernard said, "Yes Miss Pixie."

Pixie continued, "Seated on the couch is Miss Ella. Say hello to her."

Bernard turned uncomfortably to Ella and said, "Hello Miss Ella."

Ella was catching on to the situation. She surprised Pixie by saying, "Hello slave."

Bernard quickly looked back at Pixie.

She collected payment for the session and went over the house rules. In just a few minutes they were done.

Ella pressed a button under the desk which sounded a buzzer in the next room. Jake appeared and Pixie said, "Jake, please escort this client to the dungeon changing room."

Jake nodded and went over to the door and opened it. Bernard looked at Pixie then he quickly exited with Jake.

Jake left the door open but Ella and Pixie were alone again. Pixie smiled and said, "See? Pretty easy huh? That was a pretty standard check in. Do you think you can handle that?"

Ella said, "I'm certainly not an alpha personality but I guess I can fake it a little."

Pixie smiled and said, "Exactly." She stood and walked over to the couch and sat next to Ella.

Pixie said, "So you're going to be working with Rhiannon?"

Ella smiled and said, "Yes."

Pixie continued, "She's been staying at the Xavier's house while Dr. Hines is in Europe."

Ella said, "So you know Rhiannon?"

Pixie smiled and said, "Well, I live with the Xaviers but I've only seen Rhiannon in passing. Alexis asked me to give her space."

Pixie paused thoughtfully, then she continued, "Rhiannon is a natural."

Ella said, "A natural what?"

Pixie shrugged her shoulders and said, "Dominant goddess, powerful woman, a born dominatrix. She's gorgeous and her body is perfect but most importantly, she's mentally powerful. Plus her sex appeal is superhuman."

Ella nodded and said, "I know. She makes me wonder if I'm even heterosexual."

Pixie smiled and said, "I know, right."

Ella said, "Rhiannon lives with Dr. Hines, what do you know about her?"

Pixie chuckled for a moment as she thought about how to answer. Finally Pixie said, "Well, she's had quite a few sessions at Red Room Studio. She pays to top women in the medical room. She has had quite a few sessions with me."

Ella continued, "So she's a natural dominant like Rhiannon?"

Pixie sat back and laughed. She said, "Uh no, Dr. Hines is not a natural. Most of the time she seems quite timid," Pixie realized she was saying too much.

Pixie wrapped up, "Well, enough about Dr. Hines."

The two women were quiet for a moment and Pixie looked at Ella's collar. She said, "So is that Rhiannon's collar you're wearing?"

Ella was becoming comfortable with her situation and she felt safe at Red Room Studio. Ella said, "I was actually first collared by someone else but he just recently gave me to Rhiannon."

Pixie said, "Lucky girl."

Ella said, "I know, I'm nervous and excited all at once."

Suddenly Rhiannon said, "That's my girl." She was standing in the open doorway.

Ella and Pixie were both startled. Ella said, "Rhiannon, I didn't know you were here. How much did you hear?"

Rhiannon said, "I heard enough."

She walked over to Ella. She leaned down and gently grasped Ella's chin. She pivoted Ella's face up as she bent down. She gave Ella a single kiss on the lips then she said, "What would you do for me?"

Ella looked at Pixie. Pixie smiled and nodded. Ella turned back to Rhiannon and said, "I'd do anything for you."

Rhiannon smiled and said, "Yes, you will."

Rhiannon turned to Pixie and said, "Ok Pixie, I'm ready to try out the medical session room. Alexis told me I could learn and practice on you."

End Chapter 7

12